All Comments on 'Harem Sisters Pt. 17'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
JamesBrooksJamesBrooksabout 3 years ago
Great segment

Another good chapter keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Another good but totally unexpected event chapter. So the Mother wasn't Jason's birth mother. Makes him & Tori half siblings. Now Tori's pregnant, the truth finally out, and of course, the 3some with Lucy & Hayley were the best there is! But what's gonna happen now with his & Tori's father now? I know he is not gonna be happy when he finds out Tori's pregnancy and that Jason is the father and knew the truth. Can't wait for the next part and the next Lust at First Sight part soon.

I did a some rereading on Harem Sisters and the Mother of Tori is the subject here. In the part chapters the parents returned from their trip and introduced themselves, the Mother's name was Stacey. Then the last part chapters, her name was Melissa. I don't know if this was a error on your part, but I need to know the mother's true name so the series doesn't confuse future readers. Which is it? Stacey or Melissa? Recheck your series and see what I mean. No problems with you, just concerned about the name is all.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Didn't know how you were going to get us there but I knew Mom was going to join the harem! I also suspected Jason and Tori weren't brother and sister. Well I was half right.

A dozen or more orgasms in less than an hour? Way to go Stud! My best effort was 5 over 2 to 3 hours the lady was an absolute rag doll by then and wouldn't let me touch her for a week! Oh well, this is fantasyland and I loved it and the story!

You're a great story teller, Mate, and this is a great series you are bringing us. Looking forward to the next episode.

Jase had better be careful if he gets the whole harem preggers at the same time they will screw him to death. Nothing hornier than a pregnant wife.

Cheers

SAGE

ThatHaremGuyThatHaremGuyabout 3 years ago
Amazing as usual

Lucy and Hayley together! Amazing! More please!

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963about 3 years ago

So Lucy was bound, blindfolded and gagged. Then she sucked Hayley's fingers and only then were her panties taken out of her mouth?

Otherwise not bad at all.

4****

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

While I enjoy the harem, I would like to see some more realism start to enter his complicated situation. Invariably a pecking order of sorts would develop in this situation. I can see the beginning of it in your story, but I hope you start to align them more in coming chapters. I'm hoping next chapter we get some resolution, or the start of, Jace and his father. The implications if the father "wins" would be ominous for Jace and the harem, especially with babies on the way. 5*

BrianOrr1BrianOrr1about 3 years ago

You sir, are a magician. Well done. Don't ever stop writing. You have a gift. The inclusion of his stepmother is the perfect completion of the harem, now they can present a united front against his father. Can't wait for more!

SuperImpSuperImpabout 3 years ago

Not a fan of dom-Haley. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

Loved that Jason has now fucked mommy. Loved the Dom-sub play with Haley and Lucy, but I wouldn't go down the BDSM road too far. Would love for Lucy's brother Kim to brought into the family, so Jason's women could have two cocks available to them to fuck, plus with Jason & Tori and the sisters already being siblings who commit incest, adding an incestuous angle between Lucy and her brother Kim, kicks the kink up another level and adds muscle to help Jason protect his women.

Last thing, the dead first love certain humanizes the dad to an extent and explains away some of the family dynamics, giving the family something to overcome together. At some point in a few to several chapters down the road, I would like to see some sort of reconciliation between Jason and Tori with their dad. Maybe have dad and Tori commit some incest with Jason and his dad spit roasting and then double penetrating Tori maybe with the mom joining in an incestuous family foursome, and have all of the family secrets be laid out (except maybe the blackmail threat from the mom, which Jason had made her regret and which became unnecessary).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Welcome back

It is great to see you back and getting right back into the swing of things. Really enjoy both your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Incredible continuation, thank you for a great story. I loved the inclusion of anal, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Glad you're back

Happy to see your mojo is back. This is a great series. I'm a bit disappointed his mom is not his mom. I was hoping for her harem induction, but as his actual mom. This news sure throws a wrench in things. Still, she is Tori's mom. And Tori will be horny in pregnancy. And as it seems we follow the same stories, I will agree with Demo for a change. There needs to be a pecking order. Tori is clearly at the top, with Haley right behind. Mom however, is bottom bitch. She she serves at the whim of all the other harem girls. Including Tori.

One nitpicky thing. Ass to pussy. Not cool. I know it's fiction, but that can lead to serious infections. Ass to mouth can also, but much less so than ATP. And he did it twice. He's gonna give them all some nasty UTIs. Still, five stars from me. Cant wait for the next installment of your other story. As hot as this one is, I find that one even hotter. Awesome tales.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Another great entry with excellent character development, surprising revelations, and overall a nice continuation. I loved seeing Hayley's dom side in this chapter. The interactions between Hayley, Jason, and Lucy just felt so organic and not forced at all. For all the build-up between Jason and Mom, I felt like the sex scene was lacking just a little bit. Definitely hoping to see more of Mom and maybe a Mother-Daughter threesome in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Giving it a 4

Still very good but all the sudden turns with mom coinciding with the authors obvious anal itch kinda made that last sex scene feel ..I dunno awkward? Out of place? Unearned? Oddly paced? Inconsistent? Clunky?

Maybe I'm just seeing it too much from a writer/editor perspective. I know what this guy is going through though. Pacing is such a bitch to get down. And if you're writing for fun you're not paying that much attention to it anyway. You're kinda just pulling the story out of your ass as you go.

I just ditched a 150 page so far story because I realized suddenly that for the past 100 ish pages my pacing had been off the rails and there was no fixing it (I am so recycling most of it into my next one).

PhoenixpapaPhoenixpapaabout 3 years ago
Glad to see a new chapter

This is hands down one of my favorite series in all of Literotica. Love each chapter and the relationships built between Jason and each lady. Bravo...keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another wonderful part of the story. You manage to handle the problems masterfully. But after the many twists and turns of the last couple of parts, I would be in for a breather episode or two. Also, we need to see a little bit of a resolution (or the first fruits, if you prefer) of Jason's plans.

Usually, I don't like BDSM, but the way you write it, it was really hot. Wouldn't like it if this happened too often, but every now and then is fine. I really like Kim's character. Would be cool if we saw a little more of him (not necessarily in a sexual way). I really liked the built up leading to Jason finally taking his mom. I felt, though, that the actual sex scene was a bit too short (or rushed?) for what we're used from you. Still great, don't get me wrong.

Lastly, I would like to say that, in contrast to some other commentators, I'm strictly against the family developing a pecking order. One of the great things that add to the chemistry is the fact that they're all collaborating. I think you got great potential developing both story and characters in that framework - everybody contributing their strengths.

So, five stars as usual. Waiting for the next part. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

I wouldn’t change a thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
10 out of 10

Good chapter this and lust at first site are my favorites stores to read please keep posting more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just an Opinion

‘Harem Sisters’ is one of the best stories on Literotica!

After waiting may months, in anticipation, I was only let down a little bit. A domineering Hayley isn’t really my thing. And Tori seems to display more signs of pregnancy than Hayley.

This is just my opinion, it does not counteract how great the story is.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 3 years ago
nice

great story so far, only thing i didn't enjoy was bondage and dominance. those are lust, not love inspired. but this is still a wonderful story and i do hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoy your story-heavy chapters, but this one seemed a little too busy. We’ve been waiting in anticipation for the sex scene with (step)mom and it ended up being rushed. All-in-all, you’re still doing amazing work and I love your writing! The scene in the parking lot was a great piece of action, and I for one liked Haley’s power-play (looking forward to seeing how the girls continue to interact with each other as much as with Jason). Always looking forward to the next part!

Simon98Simon98about 3 years ago
Story

Loved the story, worth the wait with the extra page in length. Please focus on this story until it's finished. It looses it charm if we have to wait months for a couple of pages.

SirColin77SirColin77about 3 years ago
Threesome needed a splash of wax

All those lovely candles burning and going to waste. Otherwise, another excellent installment. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dude seriously

If you need to take a break from this series do it. We'll understand. You've already given us more much enjoyed chapters than most authors on Lit pull off.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 3 years ago

Excellent story.

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

Looking forward to reading more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Glad you're back

Its been A while since i checked if you wrote another part and im happy to see that you did. I havent read this one yet but i already know its gonna be good. In the past i was against mother being in the harem but i like the way you're involving her although im still not entierly sure if she'll fit. Take Care

~Darket

(Yes im still too lazy to make a profile)

DarketXDDarketXDabout 3 years ago
Yep. It was a good read just as i thought

The threesome was the hottest thing I read in a while and it suits both girls' character. But like I said in my previous comment im still not sure about mom. But do what you think is best for the story you're the author after all :)

Stay safe and dont rush The next part

~Darket (yes i finaly made an account)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please don't stop

Yeah if you need a break or slow down good, just please don't stop. The sex scenes are great and characters are so good. He probably should have gone to the meeting logically, I understand why he didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yup. Glad your Okay.

You are a good writer Darth, keep up the Great work

Rapier875Rapier875about 3 years ago
Wonderful !

But I do wish you'd finish one story before you start another.

Running two at a time means we have to wait twice as long for each one to be updated.

So please, finish this one before you carry on with Lust.

That said, this is one incredible story !

Rapier

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Well, I had stopped reading this story at chapter 12 quite some time ago, but have just caught up.

For some reason l had the impression the tale finished at the latest chapter, 17, but was pleased to see it isn’t.

I’m Australian, and can only comment that all the hedonism must be Sydney, it sure isn’t in Brisbane, LOL!!!!!!

Throughout my youth I never met girls like this, I have four adult single sons, all good looking fellows, they assure me hardly any girls out there like this stories girls. Sharing all the time, nobody shares their partners, especially pregnant ones.

But that is the fantasy I guess.

Great story, written well with only a couple of spelling errors. I’m glad I came back to it, keep writing please.

Scores 5/5

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Oh, not so fussed about Mum in the harem, she just does not fit.

Ok, he’s fucked her now, leave her please, he probably has three of the harem probably knocked up, including Lucy. We do not need Mum knocked up as well, that’s a turn off.

MasterAaranMasterAaranabout 3 years ago

Love the story a whole lot! Can't wait to read the next part! I like looking for stories with many parts so that there is lots of content for me to look forward to. When I saw that this one had 17 parts I thought it would take me a while to get through it... but instead I binged it from beginning to end over a couple of days and now I'm hungry for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really good. Kinda reneged on the whole "the parents will never get involved" idea, but I didn't mind. I thought it all worked well.

The "breed me" bit is extremely hot.

Looking forward to more of this excellent series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep going

I hope to see chapter 18 soon...

ihatesadendingihatesadendingabout 3 years ago

Damn that DP was hot as hell

KtmgoKtmgoabout 3 years ago

I just recently read this whole story and love it! Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it. To all the people saying a new guy needs to be added to the group, the title of the story is harem sisters, a harem can't have two cocks. As the saying goes, too many cooks in the kitchen ruins the meal.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursalmost 3 years ago

Very well written and exciting story line. Glad you decided to bring mum into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great stuff. I hope you won't add another dude to the group, it's called a harem for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 48 was counted twice, throwing all the subsequent chapters off by one.

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

To anonymous.

Thanks for picking up on the second use of chapter 48. Thats actually the same chapter, no idea how that slipped in or how it was missed.

Subsequent chapters aren't out of order, ill remove the second use of Chaoter 48. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where the frick is Part 18?

I am so darn invested in this story... I do hope the parts come flowing through A.S.A.P.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you ever going to continue this? Been waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brobdingnagian? Really?

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Finally , this chapter was prefect just perfect I couldn’t have asked for a better chapter. This story is amazing, I was hoping Tori would become pregnant somewhere along the line. Now where’s Abi going to fit into this story can’t wait....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking at the increasing absurdity of this story , I think Jason will be pregnant with his DAD's baby in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love how you handled bringing the mother into the group. Of course an incest harem is absurd, but that's the whole point of erotica, bringing unrealistic fantasies to life. Onwards to the last chapter, can't wait.

Also I see someone broke out the thesaurus with Brobdingnagian lol.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm not entirely thrilled about you adding Mom in. But at least you severed the biological connection before you did it. The bandage thing isn't my thing either. I would have enjoyed this installment just the same if all of the explicit sex scenes were removed.

However, Tori is PREGGERS!!!! This calls for a celebration including fireworks! I'm not being sarcastic or facetious. I'm seriously happy 😊.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brobdingnagiangly amazing

SekkusuwoodSekkusuwoodover 2 years ago

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed that the mom turned out to be just his adoptive/step mother.

I'm honestly hoping that more of the supporting female characters get one night stands with Jason. I already have the feeling that the mom, Natalie and Abi are going to be setup to join the harem. It's just frustrating that it's taking so long for them to join. Also you've been setting up a harem orgy for a while now. Are you saving that for the grand finale of this series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been so waiting for the two of the to get it on and it’s good since she is not his biological mother and his lover is only a 1/2 sister but a sexy lover who is now pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He pulled out of Lucy's ass, and went straight for her pussy.

Are you trying to give her a UTI or something??? Always clean thoroughly between anal and going anywhere near the pussy!

Lions86Lions86about 2 years ago

its almost like this is a story and UTis are only a thing if the author wants them to be. sometimes in a story you have to suspend your disbelief. Kind of like thinking jason can go for hours and hours and hours without cumming and fully satisfy 6+ women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hell, I'm a guy and I'm cringing at the UTI's, hahaha! But hey, it is an alternate magical universe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes so hot and glad the two of the got together it was building for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah that's just to grungy to me too. I'm not faulting anybody's fetish or whatever, it's just kind of mindblowingly

careless and really dangerous.

Other than that though Hey, great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ass to pussy without cleaning is a big no no. This might be fantasy, but real world dangers take away from the enjoyment. Other than that I'm loving this. Can't help but wonder why the change about the parents getting involved. No issues with the change, just curious as to the reason for including Tori's mom.

"Tori's mom has got it going on!"

Had a feeling back when she brought up his dad's ex the very first time that it was going to lead to Tori being his half-sister

WeissbiermannWeissbiermannover 1 year ago

Hot as always. I’m rereading the series and had to look up Brobdingnagian. That was a new one for me.

dst275dst275about 1 year ago

Ok, I didn't see that revelation about Jason coming. Very nicely done. Love seen could have been a bit more descriptive given how you have written the other girls but nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Pure magic! Story has been masterfully woven together, adding pieces bit by bit, when needed. Initially not a fan of the bondage, but the way it was written was very erotic. Nice work on the Mom aspect, although I had my suspicions. One commenter mentioned stepmom had two names. One possible correction would be stepmom is Melissa and bio mom is Stacey. Just a thought. Have really enjoyed reading this series. Extremely well planned and written. Keep it up. 5⭐

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Just as I suspected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hate the mom crap simply gross she needs to get a life not her son's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doesn't make any difference if she is not biological mother it is still gross and sick dude. She became the parent and you lied saying the parents would not get involved sexually. Integrity by author shot to hell.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Everyone complaining about the mom thing have clearly never been involved in an art project before - smut or otherwise.

Sometimes you have 0 intentions of doing something in a story but…things turn out otherwise. All things considered this was an incredibly natural director for the story to go. It’s been sorta hinted at….basically since the beginning.

Plus it feels like the author had fun with it and enjoy it, which is more important when it comes to writing these things ^.^

Cheers! A strong batch of chapters from you dear author!

Falstaff60Falstaff609 months ago

I love the series. But...while I am ok with anal, please, no one should go anal to vaginal without washing thoroughly. It can lead to all sorts of health issues for the woman. I know this is fantasy but...Just saying.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Not a huge fan of anal but I was able to over look it however so much for not bringing the mom into it lol but in a way I guess since she's not his biological mother it's not really the same lol

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

But it was a good idea to bring in the fold that will really get his dad's attention lol

steam692steam6928 months ago

Can someone please tell me what the hell a RESTING BITCH FACE is? It makes no sense what so ever. So please someone tell me.

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Loving the series. Suspended mom wasn't biological once the past was reveled... but sex would have been the last thing on my mind there at the end with everything else that came up.

MrjamjamMrjamjam7 months ago

Bravo!!!!!!!!!

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

Dammit. This story really has a way of continuously frustrating me over and over again. I've been waiting 17 chapters for Lucy to take it in the ass, and then it finally happens, and the whole scene is ruined because Hayley is there in full blown femdom mode and Jason just taking that from her like a bitch despite the fact that in 17 chapters up until now there has been ZERO indication of him being at all submissive with his women. Why. There's been no femdom at all up until this point, why introduce it now? Lucy is my favorite of the girls and without Hayley ordering Jason around this probably would have been my favorite scene in the entire story but because of that shit I hated absolutely everything about the scene.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Took a sick day to finish this series. Your writing gets more and more interesting and erotic. Wish you write more..

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

Great story. AAAAAA++++++

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann26 days ago

I learned a new word in Brobdingnagian

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
5645 Followers
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES