Harem Sisters Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Mum," I said, giving her a smile.

"I love you too, Jason."

Then we shared a kiss. Our lips met and our tongues explored each-others. It wasn't the first kiss we'd shared, but it was definitely the most memorable one. I had been given the green-light from my women to pursue a relationship with my mother, even though I wasn't sure I wanted to. At first, the idea wasn't appealing. She was incredibly attractive and had an amazing body for a woman her age, but it was more her personality that soured my interest in her. But that had changed dramatically and now I found myself growing increasingly fonder of the woman.

"Come here sweetheart," my mother held her hand out to Tori.

I looked back to see tears running down Tori's cheeks as she grinned at us. Her outburst had obviously been one of shock, and now she ran over to join in a family hug. I gave both of my women a long kiss before Tori finally pushed away from the group hug.

"Be right back," she said, then darted off to the bathroom.

"Poor thing," my mother sighed. "I had morning sickness when I was pregnant too."

"So, you knew?" I asked.

"Of course I did," she replied. "It's almost identical as to when I was pregnant with Tori."

"And you're okay with that?"

"Yes, my dear," she smiled. "There are risks, but we knew that."

"And the risks are halved now," I said, nodding.

The toilet flushing and water running signalled Tori returning. She gave us a weak smile before hugging our mother and me at once.

"I'm so tired," she said, leaning against me.

"Let's get you to bed," I said, scooping her up in my arms.

"I'll put on some coffee while you do that," my mother said. "Would you like one?"

"Sure," I said, carrying and already dozing Tori to her bedroom.

I gently stripped her down to her underwear and tucked her into bed before leaving her room. It was only early afternoon, but she was snoring as soon as I laid her down.

"She's out like a light," I said, stepping up to the kitchen counter.

"I was the same," my mother replied. "She'll sleep ten plus hours a day for the first few months."

My mother had her back to me as she started pouring the first cup of coffee, and I found my eyes glued to her shapely ass. I knew the timing wasn't the best, but I went for it anyway.

I rounded the kitchen counter and approached my mother from behind. I waited until she didn't have anything in her hands, then I grabbed her hips, and pressed her against the refrigerator. My groin pressed against her firm ass as my hands ran up her sides and my lips found the tender skin of her neck.

"Oh Jason," she moaned.

"I'll stop if you want me to," I growled in her ear.

"Don't you fucking dare," she mewled. "Take me upstairs."

I scooped my mother up in my arms and carried her up the stairs easily to her bedroom. The large, four-poster bed had been one of the first places Tori and I had fucked once we started having sex. But I was looking forward to fucking my mother on it too.

Like I had done with my sister, I tossed my mother onto the soft mattress. She giggled like a girl half her age as she bounced on the comfortable mattress. But I was already pulling my shirt off and dropping my jeans. We'd danced around our sexual attraction for long enough, and I wasn't here to play games.

I joined my mother on the bed. She still wore her dress, but it had hiked up her long legs and exposed her pantie-clad vagina. I held myself over her prone body with one hand as I cupped her sex and began messaging her with my other. She moaned immediately and I felt her body react as her pussy moistened and her hips rocked.

My lips attacked her throat and worked down her chest. I tugged at her dress to free her large breasts. She hadn't been wearing a bra, so I took the opportunity to take one of her nipples between my lips before moving back and forth, making sure I paid attention to each of her magnificent breasts in turn.

"Please fuck me, Jason," she moaned. "I'm yours to fuck and breed if you wish."

Her words elicited a growl in my throat at the thought of taking this woman and filling her with my seed. I wanted to, needed to. The next thing I knew, the dress she was wearing had been ripped down the middle and my hands were on her body. The panties she wore were now soaked, and I easily tore them from her hips also. My mother didn't seem to be at all angry about me destroying her clothes. If anything, it seemed to turn her on even more.

I wasted no time as I angled my cock towards her waiting entrance. She was as wet as Tori usually was, so I easily slid into her with one smooth motion. My mother must have been incredibly turned on. All it took were three quick pumps to have her legs trembling, her stomach tensing, and her pussy trembling around my cock as she screamed out in pleasure and soaked my cock, waist, legs, and the bed beneath us with her impressively powerful orgasm.

Like mother, like daughter.

I fucked her into the mattress hard for about twenty minutes. Not letting up once while she climaxed another 5 times, spraying me with each orgasm. After her sixth climax, I pulled out and easily flipped her over. Once on her stomach, I pressed her thighs together and slid the length of my cock between her firm ass-cheeks. She looked over her shoulder at me with such an intense look of lust as she eyed my cock. Her hips wiggled, and I took that as an invitation.

Like her daughter, she was a squirter. Maybe even more impressive than Tori. As a result, there was no lack of lubrication available. I pressed the tip of my cock against her tight ass and slipped inside with only a little effort. My mother took me much easier than Lucy had as she relaxed and even reached back to spread her firm cheeks for me.

I ploughed the woman who had helped raise me into the mattress for another half an hour. She climaxed multiple times and I knew the sheets, mattress, and maybe the entire bed might need to be changed in the morning. Only right before I was about to cum did I stop. And that was only to slip back inside her incredibly wet pussy. With a very animalistic growl into her ear, I filled her to the brim with my Brobdingnagian load.

And for the second time that day, I flopped onto a very messy bed. With a woman I loved.