All Comments on 'Harem Sisters Pt. 18'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
From Anonymous-E

Another awesome addition to Harem Sisters! Few errors but still awesome. Can't wait for Book 2 and Jason & his women, including new ones likes Abi and possibly others if we are going for more. Love to see the other girls including the mother get pregnant with Jason's children. He's going to have a massive, but loving family! I just know it!

derlichderlichalmost 3 years ago
WHAT?

Lust at First Sight or GTFO!!!

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 3 years ago
It will be a long wait

To the day when you pick up this story again, but I have hope it will be just as good..

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. I'll be watching for what you have in store for Jason and his gals in the future. Really enjoyed this series and happy to hear you plan to continue writing about this loving cast of characters.

Stay well, stay safe and keep entertaining us your fans with your amazing talent.

Cheers

SAGE

TheAnarchTheAnarchalmost 3 years ago

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Love love love love love it.

#HayleyBestGirl #NatKnowsItToo

Cannot WAIT for Book 3.

Also, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was too short. I wasn’t satisfied at the ending of the storyline. But I’m more interested in Lust at First sight anyway. That’s the best story on literotica

TopazThornTopazThornalmost 3 years ago

I have enjoyed this series , and will be looking forward to when ( even if it will be some time ) you get back to it. But since I like Lust at first sight too, I will be waiting for it too.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 3 years ago

Love this story cant wait for you to start back one 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was kinda anti-climactic after the long wait. But sadly, RL does intrude sometimes. It just seemed like you rushed to finish it just because it had been a while and you wanted to finish it. The best thing, IMO, was not the sex, but the showdown with Nathan. I don't think we've seen the last of him, no matter what he agreed too. I'd like to see Abi, like everyone else, but I'd love to see Madison back in his life, though this time as bottom bitch. Her way back to him is through the gateway between everyone else's legs. And I mean everyone. She needs to know her place. I'm happy for whenever you return to this, but good as it is, I actually prefer Lust at First Sight. That one is really awesome. But whatever you can produce will be good I'm sure. Hope RL treats you well.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

much better than your last entry into this beloved series. it didn't feel as rushed or forced. you seem to have taken your time and found your zen again. i can't wait to see what you do with Lust.

thank you so much for these. please keep writing.

DarketXDDarketXDalmost 3 years ago

so nice to see another part. i didnt even finish the first page but im already having a blast reading it. good luck with writing lust at first sight hope it will turn out well :)))

-Darket

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 3 years ago

Was a great ending to this part of a great story. Can't wait to see the next instalment. Thank you for sharing your skill with all of us

Cookie59Cookie59almost 3 years ago

Look - like a lot of the other comments here I did really enjoy this series , and will be looking forward to when and if you start on the next Book, there is so many ways you can move this forward and take the time to bring all the lovely ladies into the big house with all the children that will come and allowing Jason and his Harem to prove his father wrong about him being able to make it using the web streaming and the skills of his women with the fashion sense and of course the other skills that all have to generate an income of there own and maybe by out his father firm with out him knowing it :)

PS: also love the Lust at first sight can't wait until that one moves forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope you can keep this going from time to time as this is too good to end

I also understand you want to expand to other characters and stories

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

For an ending it seems more like a beginning, if you know what I mean. I look forward to the new start for the harem and the success of his business. I would love for him to eclipse his father's power and wealth. Maybe even take over his father's business, or establish a competing firm that destroys Nathan. 5*

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Great series. Hope you find the time/space needed to get back to this soon....

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

Looking forward to reading more of their tale.... as well as reading more of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Thank you!!

So pleased that you got back to Jace and the Harem. Even though it is a wrap for now, I can hardly contain myself anticipating where you may take the story and the characters in the future.

Looking forward to new chapters in the Lust series as they build the band!

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 3 years ago

So IV been bidge reading this series for the past two days and I fucking love it.

I have a soft spot for harem stories (especially ones were the MC is a geek) finding a good one can be a pain in the ass either there are to many women or most of them have the same personality so you wind up losing track of who's who or the MC is a total bad ass Mary Sue. Your harem story is near purfect in my opinion the girls all have their own personalitys I haven't lost track of any of them. Your MC while borderline Mary Sue (good looking,hot body,magical 8" dick,good stamina and sex skills,gamer nerd and devils luck with women) he fucks up and has his dork moment enough to be likable and relatable.

The only suggestion I can make other then right 30 more chapters(because I'm loving this series) would be add a guy friend for the MC just a laid back average look gamer nerd.

Make his back story him and the MC were buddies in highscool. He got marry to his high school sweet heart they have a daughter he loses his wife to a car crash or cancer leaving him alone to raise their 3to5 year old daughter. maybe he owns the gaming/pc store the MC goes to get all his streaming stuff they reconnect and start hanging out. The Buddy could be a wise father figure and would be a male friend ship that the MC seems to be missing and with the tragic past the buddy wouldn't be any sort of a threat to the MCs harem. He mostly be there to talk about guy stuff and dish out fatherly advice maybe help out in a tite pinch.

I love this series and I can't wait for more, still so many unanswered questions.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know you probably need to take a mental break before starting Book 2 of Harem Sisters.

I ask that you plan out the next 18 chapters before you start writing Book 2. This way you have your major milestones for each chapter set out for you to write the story around. Which may make the writing, editing and posting of the Book 2 Chapters faster and easier.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow great story. Thanks and keep writing.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

This was a great story, but it dropped off at the end. If you pick this up again, and I think you won’t mind you, because you did complete this arc. But if you do, start with the super lawyer father plotting to cause mayhem in all their lives, with Natalie suffering first as the easy unprotected target. Then have him find the back door to the contract etc he signed and destroy Mum, and then go after Tori.

After that he goes after Jason for incest, proving it by DNA testing.

To save the day, have the harem come together with the ruined others to ruin Dad temporarily. Enough to put him in his place. You should be able to keep this going forever, Lit. Days of our Lives so to speak.

Anyhow, l agree with you moving to spend more time with your new story, l love it more than harem.

Anyways Harem gets 4/5 because it dropped off a fair bit.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 3 years ago

I'm so glad this part finally posted! This series has just been magnificent throughout, and I'm so glad I've been able to follow it. It really is a classic among the harem stories here on Lit. The sex scenes are wonderful, especially in the clear progression they portray and encompass, from fun, freaky sex to passionate lovemaking. The characters have incredible personalities that make them stand out and differentiate from each other. Your writing ability is just fantastic, and you should definitely be ranked among some of the best harem and/or incest authors here on Lit. While I am disappointed that this will be the last release for an undetermined amount of time, I do take comfort in knowing that you have no intention to abandon it. I'll definitely be looking into your other works as well.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Great ending looking forward to the next book. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I read it with great pleasure.

Moonlight_gazeMoonlight_gazealmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter, can’t wait for the next chapter of harem sisters though

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savillealmost 3 years ago

Finished a marathon reading of this series. When’s the next chapter/book coming out. Look forward to reading about the Harem Sisters and Mother - wonder if she gets pregnant as well. That would be great. Keep writing

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 3 years ago

great story hope your not dropping it for good it is really starting to get real interesting with the dad on the other side of shoe and mom steping up ! please do not let it sit to long

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Great series! I sure hope you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I kinda feel empty after i finished it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can’t wait for more!!

bobafet2395bobafet2395almost 3 years ago

Like many other commenters I just finished reading all 18 chapters and could barely tear myself away. First, great story! And while it may be a credit to your writing ability, the prolonged drama/conflict raised my stress levels and took some of the enjoyment out of it for me. I found my self skimming ahead for the resolution of the conflict, just so that I could go back and enjoy the sexy bits, which are marvelous! So my vote would be to dissent on the idea of ongoing prolonged drama/conflicts. Either way: Great story! Great writing ... love the character development and progression. Cant wait to see the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story! Really hoping you continue it soon.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, so where do we go from here to get to the next part? You stated in the introduction to this installment that this was the wrap up and finish. I want to know what the confidential document contains that would ruin Nathan's firm and put him in jail. There are still too many loose ends dangling. Is Hayley's baby a boy or a girl? Same question for Tori. Who else is knocked up? Vicky wasn't the only one actively trying to get pregnant. I'm going hunting for answers in another one of your stories now.

gargola1542gargola1542almost 3 years ago

God what end of the chapter I want more there has to be more, the end is like very forced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have fallen in love with this series and I truly hope you post more of it... I love the characters to pieces and need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful series. Hopefully you'll keep this one going as it's been a great read. As always keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful series. Hopefully you'll keep this one going as it's been a great read. As always keep up the great work. I could read this all day. wait I just did. HAHA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bring me Abi or bring me death!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More, more, more!!!

SOON!!

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Hello

When will there be an extension of Harem Sisters?

Jason was single. What about his harem?

To "The Sisterhood Harem."

Family Law Act 1975 paragraph 4AA defines actual relationships and paragraph 6 defines polygamous relationships. The heroes are not Muslims. The most "civilized country" where polygamous relations can be registered is the East African Republic. There was even a president of a bagahonni. A honeymoon in Africa, a safari, and the whole harem in love. A happy return to Sidney by one happy official family.

calitankcalitankalmost 3 years ago

I can’t wait for more

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 2 years ago

Great story. Love the good, sexy, erotic longs ones. Great twist with the "stepmother" and the bisexual twin. Well done. Just one thing...you left a lot of issues unresolved. Will there be more? There should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, the business need to become so successful that they buy a small island and live like a king.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Great story. All of it. I loved it!

Only one thing wrong. Not too bright people read these sometimes and might get the idea that it might be alright to slip a fresh from anal sex cock into a woman's vagina without thoroughly cleaning it first. Certainly sounds sexy, but it is really bad for the woman and sometimes causes very major medical problems. The anal sex is great and the vaginal sex afterward as well, but not before cleaning it. Please do not encourage that even if it sounds sexy. Nothing that potentially causes medical problems for a woman should ever be encouraged.

BigBill8inchBigBill8inchover 2 years ago
Wonderful story but...

You really got more to do: marriage, lot's of babies, Business, stepmom, all the ladies getting into the business, so much much more to do. You've at least 10-15 more chapter's to go, before you are even done.

Great job on this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more. Just like BigBill8inch said would love to hear how it will end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cannot wait for more. a lot more to do yet, the business and all seven women with babies. hurry up!!!!!

UncletoddUncletoddover 2 years ago

This collection was totally awesome more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, do I'm ready for chapter 1 of book 3 and..................chapter 1 book 2 of Lust at First Sight,,,,,,,,,,,just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuxk bro... please put the new collection! It just fan fucking tastic!

classicman1982classicman1982over 2 years ago

Would like to know if he gets any of the others pregnant as well and what the living arrangement would be.

Koben151Koben151over 2 years ago

Wooow! That's something, please please please don't end here, there's more I would like to know;

Abi,

Ash and

His ex girlfriend, there have to be more to her side, since it's not practical to travel that long distance to be friends with someone. She was a week before she moves back and wants to hangout with Jason sometime, we have to know how it will go.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgover 2 years ago

Beautiful. Amazing. You are an incredible writer. I hope you will come back and continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was rather expecting the mother to reveal that Tori was not actually their father's daughter, thus freeing them to breed. So, no actual incest involved, or not so much, and no risk of babies with twelve fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!! I binge read the 1st 2 books... Now it is time for book 3!! 😁😁 Any hints as to a timeline for Book 3 chapters??

Macdaddy74Macdaddy74over 2 years ago

When is the next chapter can't wait

Macdaddy74Macdaddy74over 2 years ago

Also what was in the folder

Droopy615Droopy615over 2 years ago

I thought you were going to say that Jason’s mother and father were siblings

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

who was his mom,any pictures to share from his dad. is Ali his missing sister,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

SultanhoudiniSultanhoudiniover 2 years ago

Thanks, enjoyed this series, and was spoiled to read them in one track to chapter 18. Hoping for it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent story that is filled with wonderful detail. I hope you continue with book 3, I'd love to hear more about how their lives progress!

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

I just finished binging the whole thing! Absolutely loved it and really, really look forward to book 3!

Honey96666Honey96666over 2 years ago

I just fined reading this whole story. I loved it. I have one suggestion to make. Could you please introduce some sex games between girls and jason like girls have to wear a vibrating panty in public place or sitting topless in car giving a blowjob to jason something like that. If you can do these topics, it would be great. Please do consider it seriously. Keep up the good work.

My email is @singhsatinder434@gmail.com

In case you would like to communicate with me.

Covert43Covert43over 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the continuation, kinda hoping it ends with a big house with everyone happy and with a child, including the mother she needs some joy as well

coyote62coyote62over 2 years ago

Took me two days to read the entire series. Loved it. Im waiting on more!! Thanks for posting it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is by far my favorite. I dont want to see it end. Yoy very good at creating twists rhat leave you wantig more. Its not just sex its a good story full of emotions and plot witch makes plausible. Also. m name is Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I think it has a great blend of the erotica and story line that drags you to the next Pt. Looking for more. Easily one of the best stories/series I have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate being left wanting....please give us more! I love both series youve written. Great stories with well rounded characters. I was easily wrapped up in the storyline and couldnt put the story away til it was complete. So many possibilities.... Im hoping you will continue your writing and posting and i will continue reading. Thank you so much.

Roland58Roland58over 2 years ago

I would have to admit that I would like more. And soon.

Over_Under_Over_Under_over 2 years ago

This Can’t be the end! So much more that needs to be written. You also said that the characters in “Lust at first sight” would overlap in these stories. I thought maybe when Natalie & Jason went to the clubs our guitarist would show up. Anyway…You can’t just cut us off…On a side note, you kept using the word passed instead of past. Really pissed me off, especially since you said you had an editor. That notwithstanding, great stories…please don’t stop here…

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 2 years ago

Now if only the lazy bum could get crackin on the next book….;)

Awesome as always Darth.

Timbo19Timbo19over 2 years ago

All of your stories are amazing please write more soon.

Sune2022Sune2022over 2 years ago

please more. I want to know more... Abie????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please more please

TarlosoTarlosoover 2 years ago

More.....more....thks. ... more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like most people I enjoyed reading this story, and I realise eroticism is a personal thing, what one person finds a turn on can be a turn off for others. But I would have preferred it if you had concentrated more on the brother sister relationship, especially once the mother had found out and encouraged it. If Jason was the harems king then surely Tori should have been their queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just finished the whole series... such a great read. I enjoyed it immensely! Are you going to continue the series?

One suggestion, is to check your grammer in the writing. There were times where the grammer was wrong and it tripped me up as I was friend up

Burcham8Burcham8over 2 years ago

I think it’s - fan-fucking-tastic (in the words of a few characters) !!! I hope there’s gonna be more!

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

Can't wait to read book 2!!!! So far I'm loving both of your stories!!!! And I want to hear how life goes on once the babies arrive and they all live in the big house!!!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

This was my second read of this excellent story. I hope you will continue with Book 3. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you give us an update for when you are continuing this story

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

Good series! Looking forward to the further adventures of Jason and his harem. And we now know he is not an incest baby. Otherwise, I doubt his father would have been as upset as he seemed over Jason and Tori.

I must admit to not really being a fan, initially, due to how I felt you were glossing over everything, but I am now pleased to say I'm am enjoying it.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 2 years ago

5 *'s on all 18 parts! I'd love to see a book 3!

Thanks

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Please please continue on with this amazing story there’s so much more to this story….⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see more mom son sex in this series

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921over 2 years ago

Please write more, I would love to know what happens next in all your stories. I have spent 3 days reading them all. I had read one or two before but lost them. If you have to charge for any of them, please let me know. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story, we need chapter 19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an awesome story! When he started getting them all pregnant I stayed up all night reading because I couldn't stop! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m about to read your other story but I’m hoping for a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Since we know his "goodness" does not come from his fathers side of the family, maybe he should connect with his birth mothers side of the family. (Maybe his hot aunts!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was getting real hot wish there was more

rjm076rjm076about 2 years ago

I’ve read this twice now and it’s a great story, please add some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Son of a bitch. It’s a damn cliff hanger. You can’t leave it like this. /me wanders of grumbling @“@@“&”

CountryFan121CountryFan121about 2 years ago

Loved these so much. Sad to see that there's not more, atleast for the time being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep writing ...you do Good !

P_DoggP_Doggabout 2 years ago

I sure hope book 3 is coming soon

Mashaton89Mashaton89about 2 years ago

Really hoping for book 3

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES