All Comments on 'Harems can be a Pain'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
names?

The romance part feels a little hollow when he doesn't even know their names you know?

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
Perhaps.

I dislike having to think up names for all my characters. Also, even though the story may not mention it clearly, it was the constant nonverbal communication with their bodies and having to admire them which caused his mind to break like that. He was so used to waiting on them that he found it hard to go a day without getting facesat by them. Call it Stockholm's Syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent series

Very hot monster girls in each :-) Hope to see more in the future. Maybe some hardcore domination, like with dark elf?

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
TY, Anon.

Yes, they'll be forthcoming. I'm in the middle of exams so it could take a while. I do have proper dark elf and amazoness domination stories as an entry in my head (separate ones, that is). The dark elf one will be a story with hardcore domination, though maybe not with whips or pain. If you read this and want a short preview of the domination the dark elf might put the reader under her boots for, see my upcoming story There's So Much Pleasure in Pain. Or check it on AO3, the MGE Wiki and Pastebin.

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindalmost 7 years ago
Liked jt but setting was strange

It being like a modern MGE instead of a fantasy one is strange to me. I guess I'm old-fashioned like that.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment.

Yes, it was probably a weird combination. I prefer modern settings but I realise MGE is placed somewhere between those. Gunpowder, steam engines and other stuff have been invented and all that. It's supposed to be ahead of the medieval times, but I don't want to be in a place without supermarkets. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your Best Story That I've Read Yet!

This was definitely the best one of your stories that I've read though could you write one about a young doctor who finds an injured Jinko and nurses her back to health in his apartment please?

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
Request is on its way.

Thank you, I thought Jinko Heats Up The Beach! was my best one because I've got the most comments on it on another website. Glad you enjoyed it. I have a long 80-page story coming up with four monster girls.

That is a very good idea, I'll see about it after my next request is over. It's about a Hellhound. I appreciate all my readers' love and would request them to be a little patient since it'll be a while before Literotica publishes my next piece. I've been feeling a little tired and sleeping less for three days, and I have no motivation to write. But worry not, I'll be back in action tomorrow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
380 Followers
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...