Harems of Elites Ep. 01 Act 01

Story Info
In 2107 AD, twins become heirs and meet a new sister.
9.5k words
4.51
32.1k
98

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

H A R E M S _ O F _ E L I T E S

C r e a t e d _ b y

M r. _ L i g h t n i n g _ S t a r

* * * * * * *

S e a s o n _ O n e :

T h e _ T a k e o v e r

* * * * * * *

In 2107 AD, the world has changed four decades after World War Three.

Twins Nathan and Jeanie get a trillion dollar inheritance... and a new sister. With a secret past between her and Nathan. But even Jeanie has her unmentionable secrets with her twin.

Jeanie and Nathan figure out there's a HUGE catch to their inheritance, and now the three of them and their six other sisters must come together in a project to help save the gene pool of the world.

* * * * * * *

8,800+ words

* * * * * * *

Episode 1, Act I - The World in the 22nd Century

* * * * * * *

The First Part:

Party's Just Begun

* * * * * * *

'...-t's gonna be a windy day later this evening with light rains once the northern winds come by sunset.'

'Oh, what a *shame* it would be for those about to have date nights outdoors this Monday night.'

The two female anchors laughed as they made light of the 100% accurate weather forecast for the evening.

Nathan Scott quickly got bored of the wall-mounted holoscreen TV he just turned on and used his classic smartphone to play his favorite song on their wireless speaker. '1999' by Prince.

He scratched his full stubble and light features up to his long ebony hair and laid his well-built limbs across the couch, wearing just his black jogging pants. He skipped to 0:51 at the first verse.

His head bopped and his shoulders swayed to the classic funky song.

'I was dreaming when I wrote this

Forgive me if it goes astray...'

Jeanie Scott stepped into the living room and gave an audible, "Hmm..."

Nathan turned around from his seat at the couch to see his fair-skinned fraternal twin, wearing just his white striped dress shirt and her loose pink shorts.

She leaned her shoulder on the wall with her arms crossed. Her signature snide pose.

'But when I woke up this morning

Could have sworn it was Judgement Day...'

She slicked back a loose strand of her long Hollywood blonde hair almost reaching her waist and looked at the opposite wall in the corridor, narrowing her eyes at the paper calendar.

On it showed their current month of February 2107.

Jeanie couldn't help but poke fun at him. "I could have sworn it was the 2100s. I didn't know we went back two centuries," she said, making fun of his penchant for late 20th and early 21st century music.

He turned back and shook his head.

She walked over to her twin, strutting her evenly-toned, gym-curvy figure, then stood just behind his left to look at this morning's news. "When will you stop listening to hundred year old music exclusively?" she teased Nathan, not facing him.

"Once you stop being annoying. Which is never." He replied, also turning to the TV.

With his back turned, she hit his ear with her big, well-proportioned breasts cleverly hidden in her current clothes, annoying him further.

"HEY!" He shot out, startled.

She glanced at their coffee table and quietly sat beside him, ignoring his angry glares. Two prepared bowls of Chocolate Crunch cereal and a spoon in each lay in front. Getting no other reply, Nathan huffed, took his bowl and ate.

Then she said, "You can also stop being lazy and try learning how to cook."

"...I buy the groceries. Give me a break."

She snickered and took her bowl.

The music was still playing and the second chorus came.

'They say, two thousand, zero, zero

Party over, oops, out of time...'

The music fought with the TV barely audible. '...This Monday morning of the 28th...' Only the real-time subtitles made it understandable.

"At least turn the speakers down," she told him.

"...Okay, fine," he ultimately obliged.

"Thank you," she gave him a quick peck on the lips and stood.

He asked, "Where you going?"

"To cook us some actual food."

"This counts as food."

"Nathan, we are not *that* fucking cheap." She walked back to the corridor and stepped into the kitchen. The view from the kitchen opened to the living room through a passthrough cutout just above the counters.

Her twin then moved to eat the other cereal bowl. "Really? You're that hungry?"

"Food is food." He said, still eating the cereal.

She sighed with a laugh, "I got paid for my paintings, remember? We don't have to conserve!"

Then, the TV anchors spoke seriously, 'Okay, there's breaking news. An unspeakable tragedy. Francis Armondale... head CEO of Armondale & Co... was shot dead just this morning on his trip in Europe, around 6 a.m. mere minutes ago, from an attack by eight masked assailants.'

Both twins shot their heads at the screen. Nathan turned up the volume and turned off his music.

'...No one else was badly injured. Police are alleging this as a professionally planned assassination. We don't have many details, but Co-CEO Gabriel DeMont was also a victim in this heinous crime, but was only mildly bruised.

At age 64, Francis Armondale, physicist, chemist, geneticist, tech scientist, world's richest man and first and only ever trillionaire, leaves a legacy behind that will not be forgotten...'

* * * * * * *

As Nathan and Jeanie drove through the solemn streets, they saw a large, black and white portrait of Francis Armondale in front of a Quantum store - the smartphone brand of Armondale & Co. that rose up after World War III and it's aftershocks, ushering in a new technological Renaissance. The brand that introduced quantum computing and put its capabilities in a handheld phone.

People are lined up and putting flowers and letters in tribute to the man many considered to have returned the world to its lost technology before the last world war began and pushed it even further than where it left off.

Men and women were crying. Many were sharing stories with each other. The world was in grief.

Nathan drove to the next block to drop off Jeanie to her office. They pulled over.

"I take it you'll have to cancel your event?" she asked. In a raffle draw between the top performing companies there in West Virginia City, Nathan's company won the chance to be welcomed as special guests to have dinner at Mr. Armondale's private city estate - Armondale Circle.

"I guess so," he replied with a frown. Nathan also looked up to the man and was excited to meet him in person.

Jeanie detached her seat belt, groomed her brother's slicked back hair and patted his deep navy blue blazer's sleeves clean. She also patted her white cardigan, blue sleeved dress and affixed her braided hair to her right shoulder. She gave one last check on her braid's red ribbon.

Before going, she comforted him, "It's alright." She put a hand on his shoulder. "We'll just buy pizza tonight if you don't feel like making it."

He smiled. "Okay... Have a good day at work."

They pecked each other a kiss. The HR manager stepped out of their car, giving her twin one last wave before entering her insurance firm's building.

Nathan also took time to at least pat his light orange-brown pants clean, hastily re-used from the previous weekend.

He breathed a sigh for a moment.

...Then the car moved forward.

* * * * * * *

As Nathan arrived at his BPO office, his close high school friend and co-branch manager Noah Bilyeu caught up to him.

"Nathan! Perfect timing! We need to talk."

"This is about the event at Mr. Armondale's, isn't it?" Nathan followed his friend to the next corridor and continued to speak as they walked.

"Yeah, but not in the way you'd expect. They said Mr. Gabriel DeMont is looking for you."

"'They'? Who's 'they'? And you're talking about *that* Mr. DeMont?"

"Yeah. Mr. Armondale's co-CEO. They've got his lawyer and four guys in black in the conference room representing him. They said it was urgent that you speak with them alone."

"Just me? Why?"

"It's about the event. They said it's still happening, but in a different way. They have to discuss it with you. That's all they're saying."

"Wait, we're not in trouble now, are we?"

"No. They didn't say anything like that. There should have been a police escort at the entrance if there was."

They arrived at the conference room. Two black suited guys stood guard of the door. The glass window to the room was shut off by it's blinders.

Noah spoke to the two guards, "This is Mr. Nathaniel Scott, my co-head branch manager."

The guards saluted him, "Good morning, Mr. Scott."

One guard used his phone to make a call. "Mr. Nathaniel Scott is here... Copy... Okay, Mr. Scott, you are cleared to enter."

"Uhh... Okay..." Nathan turned to his friend, then asked the guard, not hiding his nervousness, "You sure Mr. Bilyeu can't assist me? It's a bit tense not knowing what to expect here. And in this setup."

The other guard replied, "We apologize, Mr. Scott, but this matter is of utmost confidentiality. Perhaps you can ask Mr. Harrington inside. Also, please put all your electrical devices in this pouch. You can carry it inside."

The guard handed him a black and silver lined pouch and quickly put in his old-school smartphone.

Noah assured his friend, "I can't help now, but later you can look for me."

"Okay, man. Thanks."

Noah gave him a fistbump to his left. "You got this."

"Thanks, dude." Nathan grabbed the handle and slowly went into the room.

He saw a fair haired British man and two tall guys behind him in similar black suits and ties. The lawyer stood up. The British man had a white dress shirt and a dark-brown waistcoat to match his pants. Prim and old-fashioned.

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Scott. I'm Thomas Harrington," he introduced himself. "I'm Mr. DeMont and Mr. Armondale's head lawyer."

Nathan shook his hand. They sat down as Thomas explained, "We won't take much of your time. But I do have important things to share to you and I have to share them briefly, so please bear with me. Currently, with the tragic passing of Mr. Armondale, at the request of his will, we are informing his heirs and next of kin about their shares of inheritance."

"Uhmm.. Next of kin?" Nathan was confused.

"Yes, Mr. Scott. It may be of shock to you, but you and your twin sister, Jean Laurel Scott, are *both* legitimate children of Mr. Francis Armondale from his late wife. And both of you, by your birthright and his own will mentioning you both by name, are now heirs to Armondale Circle and his estate.

That includes his net worth in cash worth at least One Trillion Dollars for you each, a position in his board of directors and a residency in his city circle."

"Whoa... Whoa, whoa, whoa..." Nathan could not believe what he was hearing. Since childhood, Nathan and Jeanie knew they were adopted. Their late parents, Julian and Andrea Scott, never made them feel like they weren't their own children and raised them well.

Although many other tragedies happened, they always had a good relationship with their late parents.

However, the identities of their birth parents were somehow lost in the records when they were given up to adoption at just one year old.

Jeanie was born first, followed by Nathan after just a few minutes.

Their vital signs were there, but had no mentions of who their birth parents were.

Because they felt loved in their environment, they never bothered to search for who they were.

Now, at the age of 32, he was being told that his birth father is the man that, other than his adoptive dad, he looked up to the most since he was a teen. AND he was getting his unimaginable wealth!

The visionary. The philanthropist. The world saver. The genius. The world's richest man. Was... the world's richest man. Francis Armondale.

But now... he was dead.

The lawyer saw his apprehension and took out scanned pages and images on sheets of paper.

"These were your birth pictures and your original birth certificates which included your parents information. When Mr. Armondale went by his and his late wife's last name.. Garrison. It shows the DNA test proving you are their children."

He finally found out the missing information:

Father: Frank Garrison

Mother: Lydia Garrison

His birthdate, time and place matched with the copy he saw ever since he was a child:

August 9, 2076, 8:35 PM

Kansas City General Hospital

"I know this is a lot to take in. You might even be feeling this is a joke or a fraud but I assure you it's not. I c-"

"How did you even find us? And why am I hearing about this just now?" Nathan asked. His eyes suddenly glued to the floor.

Thomas answered, "...We cannot say for certain why just now. Mr. Armondale has kept tabs on you with his agents. That's all I know. And I cannot speak for Mr. Armondale himself. Only he knew why. We are simply honoring his last wishes."

"Does.. my sister know this now?"

"Yes. She's also being informed by one of his staff."

"Can I speak to her now?"

"Later, if you may. You can use my phone later so that we can have a secure connection."

"Oh, dear god..."

He clasped his hands and pressed them to his mouth, eyes still on the blue carpet.

"What does this mean for me and my sister, exactly?"

The lawyer exhaled and spoke, "Today, we would like to request for both of you to come with us right now to Armondale Circle so we can discuss this further over lunch."

"Whoa, whoa.. Can I call my sister first?"

Thomas frowned, "...Yes. Please use this."

He pulled out his smartphone. It was a quantumphone. The Quantum Elite 8S-1B to be specific. It wasn't even out in public yet. Only featured as the next upcoming phone in the brand.

"Is there anything I can't say or talk about to her?" he asked.

"None. Feel free to talk it through."

Thomas turned the phone on, typed his password and neared his left eye to the top left of the screen.

It opened and he quickly speed dialed one person.

"Hello, Ms. Challenger..."

That name... Could it be...?

"Yes, you can put Ms. Scott on the line." The lawyer handed him the phone and put it on conference call before he could find out.

"Nathan?" It was his twin's voice. He was sure of it.

"Jeanie? Did they tell you everything? The inheritance? The birth certificates? Armondale Circle?"

"Yes, Nathan. They told me about how we're Francis Armondale's children and how we're getting an inheritance. And we're having lunch at their city."

"What else did they say?"

"That's pretty much it," she said.

"I'll ask something. Wait for me."

He turned to Thomas, "Uhmm.. Mr. Harrington. Even if I can accept, I think I have to explain this to my company. I've used up all my leave days."

"That won't be necessary. We've made calls and formal requests for their cooperation. All you need to do is let us escort you to the place."

"Is that the same for Jeanie?"

"Yes."

"Jeanie?"

His twin answered on the line, "Yeah?"

"Do you want to do it?...I wanna know more about this, so I'm down if you want to go."

"Uhh... Wait, I'll ask something too."

He heard Jeanie ask another woman. "Ms. Challenger, can I share a ride with Nathan?"

The woman replied, "I'm afraid we can't, Ms. Scott. Us three will have to be escorted there separately for security reasons."

Her voice was familiar... Beckoning a night in New York.

Jeanie's voice asked, "Uhh.. Are we gonna have backup? Like, guards?"

"Yes. We'll be escorted to private subway bullet-trains through secure SUVs. The cars and carriages are bullet-proof, explosion-proof and radiation-proof with several agents and lawyers to discuss more of the matter in private. We have amenities there in the train the same you'd find in a five-star hotel. We assure you your safety is top priority."

"Uhhh... Hmm.. If I can't be with Nathan in the same car, can I at least have a phone to call him during the whole ride?"

"Yes, we can lend you a secure phone. Will you be able to accept? If we can get there earlier, the better. Once the media ever finds out about this in less than a week, we won't have another opportunity to talk."

Nathan bit his lip from asking who the woman was.

Jeanie accepted, "Okay, I'm willing to go. Nathan?"

"Yeah, I'm here."

"Did you hear all of that?"

"Yes, I have."

"Will you come with me?"

"Of course."

The woman with Jeanie interjected, "Wonderful, Mr. Scott. Our escorts are already there. I'll have our other lawyers give you a secure phone once you can take a ride along with them in your respective cars."

The way she said 'Mr. Scott'... She just might be..

"Okay, thank you, Ms. Challenger." Thomas finished the call abruptly. "We'll be going." He ended the call.

* * * * * * *

"We'll be going." The lawyer on the other line spoke, ending their call with Nathan. Jeanie saw the familiar looking woman slip her phone back to her red-orange blazer's pocket. The woman introduced herself earlier as Jenny Challenger.

Somehow, she was familiar to her. She knew she had seen her before somewhere. It was hard for her to remember *where* that was.

The woman said, "We need to hurry down as well. The guards will escort us."

The two women stood up. Jeanie took her long, white cardigan in her arms and followed Ms. Challenger out of the room. The four agents walked with them, positioned like a diamond around them - one in front, one at each side, one at the back.

Jeanie was openly tense about their situation. She didn't show it physically, but in her mind she was nervous about what will happen next. In her mind, she also tried to grasp when she'd seen Jenny before. But still, she can't quite point her finger where.

Jeanie set it aside when they arrived at the elevator and went in, still in position.

She asked Jenny, "So.. How long will it take to get there?"

"Less than five hours," the woman just in front was quick and brief.

She had an air of promptness and professionalism that she found a bit intimidating. But she wanted to thank her and break the ice.

"Thank you, Ms. Challenger... For helping us."

"No problem, Ms. Scott."

"..Uh...I like your suit, by the way. Very chic."

She complimented her matching red-orange blazer and pants.

The woman's smooth, straight dark brown hair swung as her head turned to Jeanie. Her eyes raised. She looked pleasantly surprised. Like it was the first time someone spoke to her like that. She smiled and said, "Thank you, Ms. Scott."

"You can just call me Jeanie. I'm more of a blue person as you can see." She gestured at her simple, knee-length blue-purple dress. "But I've always wanted to try a red ensemble like that."

The woman smiled again and said, "I'll give you my tailor's details later."

"Oh, thank you!" Jeanie still felt intimidated, so she spoke no more words.

As they reached the ground floor and stepped out of the elevator, Ms. Challenger whispered to Jeanie, "We'll have to go different routes. Have a safe trip, Ms. Jeanie."

"Thank you, Ms. Challenger."

They exited the building, shielded from their sides by the agents with black shields. They stopped in front of two parked black army SUVs. The SUVs were slightly longer by one seat row and had huge all-terrain tires, mobile car skirts and thick layered black-tinted glass.

From one SUV, agents with more flat black shields and a blonde woman in a black suit and white blouse stepped out.

"Good morning, Ms. Scott. I'm Lana Stevens," the woman said. "Please take a seat."

Jeanie stepped inside as the agents shielded her from the open air. She got inside the middle row that faced the back of the car and was followed by Ms. Stevens and several agents in the back row. Two other agents occupied the middle row and sat by Jeanie's left and right. She faced the blonde lawyer.

The car went forward wordlessly.

"Ms. Scott, I'm Lana. I'm one of Mr. Armondale's lawyers. As Ms. Challenger has already informed you of your status as a heiress, we will be driving to the North State Elite Subway to get you to Armondale Circle by midday."