Harems of Elites Ep. 01 Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all my time under Armondale & Co., Mr. Armondale treated everyone with respect. Whether his peers or his employees. Whether a new acquaintance or an old friend. I have no doubt that even if I was not his own daughter, he would have treated me the same way.

I'd like to thank Mr. DeMont once again for entrusting me this task. It's only been since the start of this year that I've been made COO, and now..."

She paused, a slight tear in her eye, "Now, I'm honored to be entrusted with more...

That's why, as head of this community, I promise to bring the same passion and excellence my father has continuously given.

I know the work will be difficult even at Day One tomorrow, but this burden is an honor to carry forward. I know we as a team will carry our community forward and continue the vision of my father.

With that, I thank you all for your time. Good day to you all."

She ended her speech. The press respondents stood up to ask questions, but Jenny continued to walk off the stage and away from the conference hall.

Agents accompanied her and guided her to the elevator, denying the audience a chance to make their inquiries.

* * * * * * *

Nathan puffed again on his roll.

He exhaled the leaf smoke, "Fuuuckkk... That could be us soon!" Staring at the livestream that's about to end while shaking his head.

Jeanie replied, "Ughh! Goddammit!! Give me one more puff!"

* * * * * * *

A man with sunglasses, wearing a green jacket and brown camouflage pants stood in front of a large curtained glass wall. His words echoed in the dark room.

"Soon, Lydia... Soon..."

It was all he spoke as he touched at the covered glass, wanting to speak through.

His eyes behind the shades held back tears, both of anticipation and pain. With a reluctant step back, he turned away and walked to exit the room.

One last look, he said, "We'll be together again."

* * * * * * *

The two forty plus year old lawyers argued inside the theater as they watched a World War III documentary essay.

"Why do we even need to watch this? This feels like we're back in elementary." Wesley quipped.

Lana answered, "Because *you* acted like a 12 year old to the bar! I have to babysit and make sure *you* have accurate knowledge with history! Remember, we both have to take a quick test after this. The least you can do is shut up."

The title card flashed on the screen in big letters:

'The Tragedy of World War Three'

A British man narrated the events shown on the screen.

Different shots of the devastated cities and citizens around the world flashed on the screen as the voice narrated:

'From a population of 9 billion became 4 billion. The atmosphere changed and the seasons were altered. Death rates rose and birth rates plummeted. The infrastructure of the Internet was destroyed. And bioterrorism almost ended the world.

Such was the horrific effect of World War III.'

The next subject card came up:

'The Aftermath of a War'

More images of what happened were shown. Maps of countries dividing into cities. Shots of different politicians. Rallyists triumphing in making their voices heard in agreement of the divisions.

'The war began in 2050, then ended in 2058.

In the span of eight years, the World War's most pronounced effect was after it ended.

The worldwide socio-political, economical and communal climate changed drastically.

Nations have abandoned the idea of countries and settled into city states. Each former country acts as a region only, while each city acts as their own sovereign land. All cities are interconnected, yet are still independent.

The nations have agreed to decentralize their governments. Concepts of presidencies, prime ministers and monarchies have effectively become a thing of the past.

Each city has its own form of government. The highest role is now of a governor, with several mayors and the rest of the office under their rulership.

Living conditions in terms of individual human microbiological health is dwindling. People are still sicker than ever despite the higher standard of living. There's a higher mortality rate than ever since the pre-20th Centuries.'

Wesley couldn't take one more second of boredom. "Ugh! I know all of this already!"

"We can't leave!" Lana said. "They're checking out time-ins and outs here!"

"What about this? We stay here and stop the film. After thirty minutes, pretend we've seen the whole video!"

"But the test!"

"Look, just give me the test. I swear I'll get it right.

* * * * * * *

Jenny went down from her private suite to the pool area. She had at least the rest of the day to take a *very* rare break.

Walking a fair distance away from the bar, into the short steps down leading to the main pool...

She was surprised to see Jeanie. Her newly met sister lounged on one of the white poolside recliners.

"Hey," Jeanie greeted her.

"Hey, Jeanie. You're not with your brother?" She took a seat right next to her.

"Nahh..I just wanted to chill for a while." She answered, martini with a mini umbrella in her fingers.

Jenny grinned, "Same here. I'm glad I can be myself for the rest of the day. Breaks like these are hard to come by for me."

Jeanie wondered, "Really? Don't you take vacations?"

Jenny laughed. "The last official vacation I've had was two years ago."

"WHAT? Shiiittt... How are you alive?"

With a chuckle she said, "The food here helps. Also, I really like my job. Accomplishing things every day gets me going."

"That's good to hear. I like my HR job too, but even I need a break every four months. You better give me tips!"

Jenny really enjoyed Jeanie's company. How she spoke to her with warmth and energy in her words.

Jeanie then said, "Hmm.. So.. You're our sister, huh?"

"Yeah. It's true. I'm sorry again for not telling you this morning."

"It's fine. Don't worry! I'm just glad me and Nathan have one relative we know for sure. How old are you, by the way?"

"I'm 31. My birthday's July 8, 2075, so I'm one year younger than both of you."

"And all this time you never knew you were Mr. Armondale's daughter?"

"I'm afraid so, yeah." Jenny paused.

Jeanie sensed what seemed like discomfort, "Oh gosh, I'm sorry if that question wasn't appropriate."

"No, it's okay, really. I'm just glad I don't have to face this alone. All my life I thought I was born an only child. To know that at least I have siblings with me... it's enough."

"I'm glad to know you're my sister too." Jeanie held her hand up for a fistbump.

Jenny smiled and returned the gesture, glad that her new found sister likes her.

* * * * * * *

Nathan saw it all from the city-round trip tour. The GMO farm. The forestries. The ground-level cloud seeder. The nuclear power station.

For the last stop, his SUV took him to the nearby monorail station, hoping to take a trip to encircle the whole city.

* * * * * * *

Wesley and Lana finished grading each other's tests. They got 22 and 24 items out of the 25 correct.

"Okay. Wow, you're just two items below me." Lana was fairly impressed with her colleague.

"Now can we at least watch something else here that won't dry my eyes out of boredom?" He said, irritated.

"No! We still have to watch another documentary!"

"About what?"

"That Same-Gen Incest & Polygamy Bill!"

"Oh, give me a break!"

* * * * * * *

"We're both 32. We were born August 9, 2074. We grew up our whole lives in West Virginia. The farthest we've ever been is a trip to a countryside in Japan last year. I'm beginning to think maybe we should go one last time before me and Nathan become part of this if we decide." Jeanie spoke, sipping another glass.

Jenny thought of an alternative. "It depends actually.. I think there's a way for this to get *slightly* easier. Our other sisters... I can't really say much.. But if they sign up, they can help share the load with the skills they have. All of our sisters are smart, capable women too. Guess excellence runs in the genes."

"I hope I can help somehow. I just don't know how much I'll be responsible for."

"It's alright. You can say no if you'd like. At least you're getting your share either way. If you want, you can get a suite here and live just like me. You can live here in the Tower too and use all of it's facilities everyday with the money you'll have. Or, if high-rise living isn't your thing, you can get a house and lot nearby. At least we can bond here if you're close."

Jeanie liked the idea. "We might just do that."

"Sure... As long as your significant others are also good with the move."

"Oh.. Actually.. we don't have anyone we're with."

"Really? But you're pretty! And your brother's so handsome!"

Jeanie was flattered with her compliment, then her lips twitched at her compliment to her twin.

Jenny noticed her reactions.

"We just... haven't found the right people yet. I've dated but I haven't even had a boyfriend yet."

"That's okay! So do I!" Jenny admitted.

"What, really?"

"Yeah. Sort of.. What about Nathan?"

"Hah.. My brother though.. He never tells me, but I think he has something going on with one of his friends."

"Girls? I mean, just curious."

Jeanie answered, "Uh, yeah. He's hetro too."

* * * * * * *

Nathan took the glass-tube elevator up 'til it stopped on the platform.

He got out and was greeted by Gabriel.

"Ah, Mr. Scott! Welcome to the last stop. I hope you've enjoyed the tour so far."

"Yeah, it's been a wonderful time."

"Glad to hear that. This is today's last stop. We won't need agents here. The monorail is fully reinforced to protect us even in a nuclear attack. We're also here in private because I need to discuss with you something important."

"Oh, okay Mr. DeMont."

"Please, feel free to call me Gabriel."

They stepped in the train. The doors closed instantly and went forward without a signal.

Gabriel gave a call from his quantumphone as they walked to the driverless front.

"Yes... We're here."

* * * * * * *

"Okay.. Do you think he has bed-friends or something?" Jenny asked.

Jeanie bit her lip, "Yeahh.. I think he does. He has a history.. I don't like that side of him. I feel like he wants to admit it, but he knows I don't approve. The girl seems cool, but.. if they're getting into something like that if they don't really know each other that deeply... But, whatever! That's his headache. Haha!"

Jenny was curious about something. She sensed a secret from Jeanie but she had to wait for her chance.

She wanted to ask Jeanie one thing. What kind of relationship does she *really* have with her twin brother?

* * * * * * *

Nathan saw another breathtaking view of the city circle. From the built-in binoculars on the rails of the monorail's front carriage, he saw so many house roofs and building tops showing their home gardens. Some grew flowers and some grew crops of fruits and vegetables. All looking vibrant and perfectly healthy.

He wondered what kinds of soils, seeds and watering systems they needed to accomplish this above ground. It was truly nature and technology in sync. The 'future city' was way more than it was cracked up to be.

Looking at the view from the monorail glass, Gabriel spoke with a sudden sullenness.

"Nathan... I'm sorry.. about something..."

"Huh? For what, Mr. Gabriel?" Nathan took his eyes off the binoculars.

"I... We... haven't.. been completely honest with you."

Nathan didn't reply. He let him speak.

"There's something we have to show you, but you can't say a word about this to anyone else."

Nathan's nervousness returned. The sick feeling from his gut was more strained and sharp. All he could do was nod.

Gabriel took a step back. The view of the carriage corridor now clear.

From the shadows, a man with short hair started walking toward them. The lack of lights only giving a faint outline.

The figure emerged from nowhere. Slowly, his dark green jacket and worn-out brown camouflage pants became easier to see, but not his face.

As he neared them in their clear glass end of the train, his features finally appeared from the dark.

He was a man with unkempt looks, a goatee and sunglasses in his eyes.

He was...

No. He couldn't be.

The man spoke. "Son?"

Nathan's eyes and mouth went wide. Tears formed as he asked, "...Mr. Armondale? ...Is that you?"

The man took off his sunglasses. Nathan looked him in his similar dark brown eyes.

There he was...

Francis Armondale.

Alive and in the flesh.

"Yes, Nathan...

It's me."

* * * * * * *

T o _ b e _ c o n t i n u e d . . .

C r e a t e d _ b y

M r. _ L i g h t n i n g _ S t a r

* * * * * * *

M y M e s s a g e

* * * * * * *

Hello and welcome, everyone! I'm glad you're able to express your interest in my first story by checking this out.

Welcome to the start of this show!

As an important note, I still want to point out here that this show's characters engaging in sexual acts *are over 18*, and the coming acts and episodes *WILL* contain depictions of sex between a brother and his twin sister, his younger sister or his half-sisters for *EVERY* coming episode.

Buuuuttt.. I know most of you are here because of that anyway, you lovable pervs!

This act didn't have overt sexual content yet, but the next act will MORE than make up for it. This part begins the world building and sets up the future plot points of the story where we'll get to see the sweet bro-sis incest action that we ALL love.

Also to note, the story quotes lyrics from the song '1999' written by Prince and owned by his estate.

For more background info about my story, check my 'Author's Notes: Harems of Elites.'

There, you'll find more info about the setting, how I'd fan-cast the characters with celebrities to give an idea of how they look in my imagination, why I wrote it and the inspirations I took from.

Again, thank you for being here!

On to the next one...