Harems of Elites Ep. 01 Act 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and Nathan looked intently at the host.

"... you both have a sudden death round. But only if you both want to continue."

Jenny shook her head, "I'm fine splitting. I really just came here to sing." Then she walked close to Nathan and whispered, "Besides, we have a dinner date, right?"

He smiled and told the host, "We're good with splitting the prize."

* * * * * * *

"So, once again... Give a round of applause to your winners! Mr. Nathan Scott and Ms. Jenny Challenger!"

The crowd cheered as the two of them took a bow.

"Thank you once again to all our contestants and to all who are here as our lovely audience..."

Jeanie ran up the stage again, turned her twin around... and made out with him.

She exaggerated her open mouth tongue licks, smooches, grabs and caresses on his hair and face - even leaning him back as she ravished him - until the host pretended to break them off. Nathan was annoyed, but just let her finish to the end.

Jeanie broke off and acted apologetic, throwing her hands up as she went down the stage, as if to prove she's stopping.

Nathan straightened his collar, looking dazed and pleasantly surprised.

Jenny stared with narrowed eyes.

* * * * * * *

"I can prove it, look!"

Nathan showed his wallet to Jenny and flipped a latch to show him and Jeanie both hugging as kids and as adults in a 3D hologram.

Not yet convinced, Jenny laughed, "She just made out with you, dude. Either you're lying or your *those* kinds of siblings."

"That was just a joke! I guess she did that to get those other guys off her."

"A joke? What the fuck? Hahh!" Jenny laughed so hard that she ached. Here he was still brushing off something so easily.

"Look, me and my sister are completely platonic and not sexual with each other." He partly lied.

* * * * * * *

They were seated at the hotel's restaurant. Nathan chose steak, while Jenny chose lamb.

"So, your full name is Jenny Challenger, right?"

"Yeah. And you're Nathan Scott?"

"Yup," he reached out his hand, "Great to meet you."

She took his hand and gently shook, "The pleasure's all mine."

And then he held her hand by her soft fingers, gently kissing her knuckles, "It's my pleasure too."

She looked away for a second, flushed and smirking.

* * * * * * *

The room to Jenny's current hotel suite swung. Jenny and Nathan stepped in and closed the door, in a hurry after finishing their quick dinner. She slotted her keycard, flicked a switch and subtle warm orange nightlights glowed in the room.

She couldn't wait to get her hands on him. Her fingers slipped behind his head, "Come here, tiger." Jenny and Nathan kissed. Gently, they pecked and smooched, taking things slow.

"Are you more of a romance girl, or do you like more passion?"

"Ooh, I do love romance. I bet you've asked that to lots of women."

"I wouldn't say that. Just a few."

"Good. I like experienced men. And while I do love romance.. I like a bit of passion from time to time."

"Same goes for me," they locked lips and sucked each other's mouths. Tasting each other. Slowly. Sweetly.

Jenny broke off and took his hand. They walked to her bed and she pushed him gently to sit him down.

She fixed up her hair into a ponytail, with two strands at both sides untied and swinging. Then she took on her favorite bedroom role. "So, Mr. Scott, I've been waiting for the reports all day. Are you finished with them?"

"Wow, you weren't kidding with the roleplay. I like that."

"Mr. Scott?" she asked, not breaking character.

He played, "Yes, Ms. Challenger. It's done. In fact.. I want to show it to you right now."

"That's wonderful to hear. You don't mind if.. I take off my blazer, right?"

"Of course, ma'am. It's fine."

"Feel free to take off your socks. Get comfortable." He obeyed.

She turned around and slowly took off the coat he lent to her. Her well toned shoulders shone in the dimly hued room. She threw it on the nightstand, beside Nathan.

Walking to a nearby table, she opened a wine bottle and took two goblets.

Her back turned, she said, "Before that, I'd like to share something. I'm very glad with your performance all year. I've seen all the hard work you've done."

"Thank you. Glad to be of service here, Ms. Challenger."

She walked back to him. "And I like your positive attitude. You get along well with your staff and you always set a high standard in the office which you lead by example. To that I'll like to give a toast."

She offered a glass which he took. Jenny poured a third of the way to his glass and hers.

"Thank you, ma'am. It really has been a pleasure. This company has been good to me and all I can do is give back in return."

"That's not the only reason why I called you here. The true reason is I have exciting good news for you. Can I call you Nathan?"

"Yes, ma'am. Of course."

She sat beside his left, "And you can simply call me by my first name."

"Okay... Jenny." He grinned.

"Good... Get used to that... Because you're now being promoted to General Manager."

"Whoa! I... Thank you! I'm honored, ma'am!"

"Nathan, it's Jenny now! Congratulations!"

He smiled, toasting her glass.

"Cheers!" They drank their glasses. Both smiled and stared.

And suddenly, Jenny leaned and kissed him in the mouth. Nathan welcomed her lips and her tongue, wrestling and dancing the taste of their mouths and the taste of the wine.

Jenny then leaned back, breaking off and giving him a serious look, "Nathan... I... I apologize for that."

"Uhmm.. It's alright, Jenny. It's fine."

"I'm... I don't know what came over me."

"It's fine with me, ma'am. I assure you."

"Really?" She smirked, "Did you like it?"

He grinned back, "...Yes, Jenny. I really liked kissing you."

"Hmm.." She took the bottle near the bed and poured them another shot.

"Can I ask you two specific things, Nathan? Answer me honestly. Even if you think I won't like the answer."

"Sure."

She set the bottle back down, "Last month, I got a present from a 'secret admirer' for my birthday. A red coat and skirt combination. At just my size... Can you confirm for me... if that was you?"

He looked down, feeling embarrassed, "Yes, Jenny. That was me... How did you find out?"

"Hmm.. I'll let you figure that out for now." She rubbed her finger around her cup.

"You must have snuck glances at me, or looked at pictures of me, or even took some of your own just to properly guess my size. Only my tailor knows my size and she said no one asked her about it.

You know... I've caught you staring at me sometimes."

He went red further.

"Maybe it's for the gift... In any case, that's a *lot* of time looking at my figure, Nathan."

She brought her gentle hand at his thigh and crossed her legs towards him.

"That brings me to my second question... Do you think I'm attractive?"

He faced her, "...Yes, Jenny. More than that... I think you're beautiful."

She brought her other hand and touched his face. "Do you also want to ask if I think the same of you?"

"Yes, Jenny." He leaned his head forward. "You think I'm attractive too?"

She spoke no words. Instead, she took both their glasses and the bottle. Set it down away from them beside the end table.

And she returned to his side. She leaned, slowly. He followed her pace. She whispered, "I do."

She kissed him.

Her smooth hands glided over his facial hair and his locks, pulling at him and keeping him close.

She started their slow journey by tugging at his waistcoat and shirt's buttons.

He took the signal by breaking off and took his tops off immediately. Waistcoat, long-sleeve and T-shirt - all off.

She put a teasing hand to his chest and pushed him down the bedside with a giggle. She stood near the bed. Her hands moved to her back zipper. With a seductive smile, she never broke his gaze as she let her red dress fall to the floor. Her lacy violet lingerie tailor made for her was a delicious sight for Nathan.

The strapless half-corset, sheer panties, garter belt and stockings comboed with the ribbons in their linings made her look like a packaged Victoria's Secret model gifting herself as a wonderful surprise.

It had her desired effect on Nathan. A pronounced bulge appeared on his crotch hot since they got in the room, now bigger as he sees her special present for him.

She played with her ribbons and glided her fingertips through his crotch. "Here's my gift for you, but first... Is that *your* gift for me?" Her bitten lip and innocent tone made her look like a playful young girl just barely over eighteen.

"Yes, it is. I'll show you my gift if you show me yours."

"Let's show our gifts together, then." She grinned like a lioness as she took off his belt. Nathan smiled as her willing victim. He looked at her intently when her hands clasped at his zipper and pants, about to take him off.

She audibly gasped, in shock and awe as his seven and a half inch member sprung. He was commando. "Ooohhh... What a wonderful gift indeed." With the pants dropped to his feet and taken off, she commanded him, "Nathan, would you please move to the center of the bed. I want you below me when you see my breasts."

"Yes, ma'am." He crawled backwards to the center of the wide bed. "Good," she replied. She straddled his naked form, resting her moist crotch right on his erection, separated by just one fabric.

"Nathan... You better perform well for me," she teased as she brought her hands behind herself. "Ma'am, I promise I'm giving you my 120%," he replied.

Her next response was quick. "You're gonna have to show me more." A click brought her whole bra down. Her round breasts jiggled in front of Nathan now panting slightly faster. "I don't think you can handle me," she said with a playing pout. She took him by his hands and put them on her 34 C-Cup breasts.

She challenged him, "Do you even know how to tease a lady's chest?"

He was up to the challenge, "I guarantee you ma'am... I'm the best worker you'll ever have. Right now, why don't I just lead by example."

With his left hand he circled her cheeks and brought her face closer to a deep smooch, his right arm held her waist as they slowly switched positions, Nathan showering her lips with gentle kisses.

Now on top, he gave one more kiss and drew a line with his right from her lip to her left breast, encircling her firm mount. With his tongue he then encircled her right breast, drawing a liquid spiral from her chest base to the nipple peak.

Before he marked her summit, he switched his tongue and hand's duties. He did the same, returning to her left now with his tongue, but not leaving the right by using his left hand, taking their sweet slow time like honey. Her taste just like it.

She was purring and moaning sweetly, enjoying the slow jam tempo of their play. She ran her fingers through his hair and his back. His stiffness still hard and ready, stroking back and forth on her quim. He was better than she already hoped highly of.

This time, when his tongue was reaching her left peak, he let a trickle of his spit run down and licked her nipple in a slow lash, then sucked on her peak with a light smooch. Her happy moans spurred him on. He used his wet lower lip and spun her summit around, then added his tongue back.

Nathan kissed, smooched and suckled on her magnificent breasts with the same care he had for her lips. He switched again, now trickling spit and starting over on her right mound. He never let the other feel jealous. On her left, he kept teasing her peak with his fingertips, spinning it and holding it between his fingers as he rubbed them up and down.

Jenny was sighing in delight. Nathan moved back to meet her eyes still hungry for more. He also teased, "Did you like what I've showed you, Ms. Jenny? I'd like to show you more, but if it's still not to your standards, we can.. do this again." He spiraled his finger on her breast.

She replied, "You're more than I ever hoped, Mr. Nathan. I already thought highly of you, but you still manage to surpass that. I want more of you, Nathan. And I want you all.. night.. long."

"Ms. Jenny... I can give you what you want 'til the sun rises." He kissed her and tied with her tongue. Him being on top and between her legs made a river well up from within her. She broke their kiss and gently commanded, "Take off my panties and stockings for me, Mr. Nathan. And can you give my lips there the same treatment as my breasts?"

He grinned, "Yes, ma'am."

Before he took them off, he explored both her legs, rubbing their whole length from her hips to her feet. He also traced his fingers through her inner thighs, feeling the heat from her wet lower lips.

He steadied his fingers on her waist. Tips clasped and dug on the sensual fabric, feeling her soft skin at the same time. The panties went down, glacially paced for maximum effect. Jenny was smitten with how well he moved for her without much instruction.

Her panties were now down to her thighs. Nathan could see just how turned on she was. Her pussy was clean and finely shaven by razor, but a fine layer of hair still stood out below her fine stomach. He really loved being able to feel a woman's pubic hair, but he set his excitement aside and kept bringing her lingerie down.

His fingers reached her stockings. To give him a better angle and view, she lifted her legs up with a grin. Nathan pulled up slowly at her stockings, even giving a surprise kiss to Jenny's inner leg, earning him a sexy moan from his stunning superior.

His hands reached the top and he finally took all of her clothes off. Both of their bodies now fully naked.

He held her feet up in place, then spread her gently, hooking her legs around his waist. He spread his hands on her back - on one of her shoulder blades and on one side of her waist. "Jenny, may I ask a favor?"

"What is it, Nathan?"

"I'd like to carry you. I want to kiss you while I have you up in my arms. Then, I want to carry you back on the bed, lay you down and ravish you from head to toe. Would you like that too?" He asked with a spark in his eye.

"Why, yes, Nathan. I would love that." She kissed him right away. In his strong, muscular arms she was carried by her tender lover. Their lips made love with each other. With her arms holding on to his toned back, she hovered and touched him all over his shoulders, his back and his meaty biceps.

He rubbed his hands and arms on her supple back and fine ass cheeks, carrying her tight to his chest as his bride. Two minutes felt like heaven to them both. Still not feeling tired, but excited to go, Nathan walked to the feet to the bed and stepped up, still dancing their tongues in their sweet mouths above the bed. He took a step forward, then knelt on his knee. Like slick butter, he laid her body down and put her head on the pillows, kissing her on her forehead for a gentle, added touch.

The two lovers stared once again at each other's eyes, twinkling in both passion and lust. She wanted him and said so, "Nathan, I want you inside me right now."

Her hands went up to his face. Her legs locked him in place. There was nowhere to go from here - and he liked it that way.

He rubbed his stiff cock up and down her lips, taking in the lubrication of her very wet hole.

It was time.

He entered her slowly. She welcomed him inside wide and excited, cooing and moaning in joy. She spoke once his cockhead was in, "You're amazing, Nathan. Slowly... Tease me again."

He stopped. He grabbed his gorged dick by his length and rubbed her inner walls up and down sending her sparks to her head. He caressed her outside lips with his free fingers and licked her juice, tickling her when he returned his slick hand to her opening.

She cooed. "Yeahhh.. You're perfect... Put it out and rub me, Nathan. Then put it back in a bit further."

He followed her command, "Yes, Ms. Jenny." He slid out and rubbed his throbbing head on her clit and the lines of her vulva lips.

"Ahh yessss.. That's good... Keep calling me Ms. Jenny. I looove that..."

"How much do you love it?" He asked.

"Soooo muuchhh."

"Are you sure?" He tested her, on the verge of entering her again.

"Yesss, Nathan!" she moaned, "Don't make me beg!"

"I won't..." He smirked, "Kiss me, Ms. Jenny. I want to be inside you in both ways."

She lunged at his lips, dropping him down and spinning her tongue on his. He did as he promised and entered her again, now inching halfway his length. Her walls hugged him with no difficulty. She was wet since they got out of the restaurant. Her body was primed and ready for his.

Their sloppy kisses continued, turning into a contest to see who can pin the other tongue down. Their hands were all over each other, like newlyweds in their honeymoon.

He was almost at the end of her womb. Each second feeling better than the last. He wanted to feel ALL of her. And he wanted her to feel how much he wanted her.

She felt ALL of him. His mind, soul, strength and body all connected to her. And she felt his entire organ bottom out inside her, kissing her womb, never feeling that sensation before. She knew he was different the moment she laid eyes on him. They had that unexplainable instant bond - chemistry.

He paused their lip contest and saw her happy tears. She was hurting so good. She met his eyes and gave a simple nod. He was going to move.

He slid back, halfway his length. He asked her, "Fast or slow?"

She playfully requested, "Can't we go in between?"

He answered her with a smile and a kiss. He moved at a good tempo, not slow but not too fast.

Their bodies were picking up heat. Jenny felt incredible right away. His foreplay, his roleplay, his teasing, his hands and his speed... Oh, my! He was better than perfect! She might even cum twice tonight!

He pushed and pulled, inside and out. Their eyes never moved away, staring at the other's deep brown eyes. It felt like they were made for each other's bodies. Nathan and Jenny knew they were each other's best lovers. A beyond perfect fit.

Jenny's moans were getting louder and her breaths got more frequent. She was biting her mouth, puckering and licking her lips. Both their mouths panted. Nathan kept his deep breathing and concentrated inhales and exhales, not wanting to rush too fast or end early.

Their roleplay lasted twenty four minutes. Now, they've been connected for ten, showing no signs of slowing down. Nathan even sped up, making Jenny shriek a high-pitched whimper. Her eyes widened. After three minutes, her dam was about to burst, but she knew she *had* to last longer. Her body needed this.

"Nathan, slow down. I'm gonna cum," she whispered like a sexy angel.

"Yes, ma'am," he whispered back.

She groaned in excitement, giggling like a girl in love. She took her prey by his shoulders and rewarded him with kisses, then rubbed her hands on his wide chest. He stopped thrusting and massaged her stomach and the length of her legs.

She sat her upper body up on her elbows, turned to her left and put his hand on her butt. "I want you back in me, Mr. Nathan," she enticed him to become one with her again.

He obeyed her and felt her body underneath him. He whispered right to her ear, "Of course, Ms. Jenny." He nibbled her earlobe, making her shudder and moan loud. "Oh, fuck. Nathan, you're the best I've ever had!"

"So are you, Ms. Jenny," he entered her, hips angled down. "Fast or in between?"

"In between, Mr. Nathan. Such a gentleman, asking what a lady wants. Ahh..." She moaned as he pumped into her sex. He moved his lips to her neck, setting aside her hair with a finger and giving more love to her body with smooches.

It was rare for Jenny to let a man take the lead. Even rarer to let him be on top. Usually, it would happen with her partners on the third time. But tonight was different. Tonight, this was destiny. Tonight... They were meant to be.