Harems of Elites Ep. 01 Act 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hips moved without a break. She was awed by his stamina and his care for her different body parts. She felt her dam about to burst again.

"Babe, slower," she moaned as she held his face kissing her shoulders. "Sure, Jenny."

Then, she requested, "Can you play with my clit, please?"

He met her lips and kissed, "It's always a 'Yes' for you." He embraced Jenny and turned themselves over, her on top of him and still spooning her.

He remained inside her walls, then he licked his fingers and moved them to her clit. He spun his digits on her fleshy dot, giving a specific massage to her gentle nub. Like with her nipples, he was a pro, then he moved fast.

He flattened his fingers in a row and started vibrating his hands. "Ahhh... Haaaaaaahhhh!!" Jenny was caught off guard by his technique. His hand moved steady like her vibrator. His tempo just as consistent and unchanging. Their steaming bodies still thirsty for each other.

Still embracing her on top, he asked, "You ready to cum?"

"Uhh!! I'm close!"

"I have to stop first."

He put her by their right side and crawled down to her juicy, flowing cunt. She was about to ask why he stopped, but then he put his head between her legs. He told her just in case, "I want to make sure I can taste you when you cum."

His tongue licked her smooth vulva, giving long lashes to her labia. She screamed, "Yes! Make me cum! I can't take it anymore!"

"Absolutely, ma'am." He returned his right hand to her clit and combined it with an assault by his tongue rising and falling from her button to the bottom of her lips. He switched again, this time his tongue on her clit and his fingers stroking her opening. His tongue lashing back and forth between the nub and her flesh on top of his fingers.

"Ahhh! Put your fingers in!" She told him, her dam ready to break free. He obeyed without a word. "Yes! Babe, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Nathan didn't stop licking her and fingering her with his middle and ring finger until she was going to cum on his mouth. Her flesh slapping wet and wild. The pressure building and building, getting her wetter and slicker, until finally..

"NATHAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!"

She came.. hard. Her lips quimmed and twitched. Her clit was swollen. She squirted right on his tongue. Nathan lapped up and caught all her fluids, spraying on his tongue, his mouth and his face.

"AaahhHAAAAA!!" She kept squirting like crazy! This was a new sensation for her. The first time she has ever squirted because of a man. She had a feeling he was the one, and he proved her right in the greatest way possible!

"Ahhhh... Nathan... You're the best!" Jenny exhaled with pleasure radiating from her breaths.

Nathan wiped his face and licked all her remaining fluids. "Every part of you tastes wonderful, Ms. Jenny."

"I wanna taste you too!" She hugged him and grabbed him by his shoulders, able to drag him near the headboard. She wasted no time putting his long, hard cock in her mouth, spitting on it, then sucking and stroking him mad with lust.

"Ohh, fucckkkk! You're amazing!" He moaned, putting her hair to one side and petting her cheek as he felt his member through her face.

She paused and instructed, "If you feel you're about to cum, tell me. I want you to fuck me on top of you and feel your warm, cum inside my pussy!"

"Oh, yessss ma'aaaammmm.." Her mouth is now his new favorite. NOW, she truly was his best lover! Awesome body. Fun to be with. Amazing pussy, and a divine mouth showing him the way to heaven.

She brought her oral skills to match him. Going down on a man on the first night was a first for her. This was her reward for her greatest lover yet.

Her spit flowed through his length as she fucked her mouth with his magnificent cock. His cockhead was big and fleshy. Circumsized. Almost as wide as two of her fingers' width. The curve below his head was fun to lick and feel in her throat.

She licked his head's hole, licked around the head, stuck him down her throat and held his pelvis flat on her hands. He was warm and welcome in her tongue and gums. His pre-cum leaked and mixed well with her slick saliva. She gurgled and choked on his cock with absolute joy. A wicked smile on her face the whole time. He wished her seven minutes in heaven would last forever, but he knew he was about to cum.

"I'm close, Jenny!"

She let go of him below and crawled up to meet his gaze again. They kissed and tasted each other's juices, dancing again, but more furious in want and need. She broke off and took his dick in her hand behind her. In a flash, they were connected again, beginning slow, twirling their mouths in a tango.

It didn't take much for them to start fucking each others brains out. His balls slapping at her fluid dripped perineum gave more tingles to her crotch. With hot gazes at each other, Jenny challenged him, but found it difficult to speak through the pleasure, "Looks like.. Ahh.. You're.. gonna... cum first."

Nathan spoke just as out of breath, "No... ma'am. Ladies... first! Ahhh.."

Jenny met his furious speed with her own crotch going down at the same time he thrusted. They fought to see who would come first.

Would it be Nathan as he thrust hard and fast into her cunt dripping so much fluids that it made her walls feel like honey butter?

Or would it be Jenny as she clenched her womb from slippery to tight making his throbbing dick build and build pressure 'til he finally blows?

Nobody was winning yet, but at the same time none of them lost. Only in the ocean of their bodies and souls. Stars began to form in their eyes, unable to keep them open.

They suffered so good inside of each other. Nathan grabbed her hips tight and pounded her pussy harder than any woman he's had between his legs. Jenny's last resort was to lean back, withstanding the throes of bliss, and stuck the first knuckle of her pointer finger on his toned bottom.

"NatHAAAANNN!!"

"JENNNNYYYYYYYY!!"

They screamed to the heavens as they simultaneously erupted a volcano's worth of semen and fluid into each other and on the bed. Stars turned to light beams, and light beams turned to galaxies, eyelids moving and twitching, unable to stay open, then fading out to sparkles of light. Their eyes shut closed. Both of them came.

Both of them lost. Both of them won.

Jenny fell on his chest. Nathan couldn't even hold her tight anymore. His arms fell to their sides. Jenny had to muster all her remaining strength to fall at his left, kissing his pecs and his shoulders on the way down. Nathan had barely enough strength within him, but he locked his fingers with hers, holding hands as they fell asleep to the magic of the night.

The sparks they made connecting them forever.

* * * * * * *

The automated window opened up and showed a quiet, blue morning sky through its tint.

Nathan awoke to Jenny stroking her fingers on his chest.

He smiled at her golden face, glowing even through the blue. "Good morning, Ms. Jenny."

"Good morning, Mr. Nathan."

He asked, "Slept well?"

"Best sleep ever," she giggled. "Now, Mr. Nathan.. Our company may be lax on office romances, but let's keep it a secret between us for now. It feels sexier that way."

"I'm with you on that Ms. Jenny. Our night has been the best I've ever had." He turned to her side and stroked his fingers on her hips and her legs.

"Ooh, Mr. Nathan, you're an amazing lover too. We should do this more often."

"I agree, Ms. Jenny." He looked at the 3D hologram clock showing 8:02 AM in neon blue. "But, I'll have to leave now. I have to get to my room by 9 AM for the morning roll call."

"But it's still 8... And I want a quickie."

He paused, "Well... Boss's orders come first. Right, Ms. Jenny?"

"Indeed, Mr. Nathan. Boss's orders *do* *come* first."

She glided to his warm crotch, already waking up. Her mouth quickly rose him awake.

Spitting and gurgling on his pole, like last night. Sucking, licking and choking on his organ and tasting his masculine scent.

She didn't stay too long. She sped to her drawer to take her Hitachi vibrator.

Jenny jumped on top and held his cheeks, "I promise this'll be quick and blissful."

"Ohhh.. Take all your time," he whispered. She took the pillow on his head and put in under his butt.

She leaned back and lodged his warm cock back in, slowly filling her up 'til he felt her cervix. Oohs and ahhss from both lovers filled the room. Shades of last night returning to their senses. She jumped up and down, bouncing on his cock, penetrating her deeper and reaching her G-spot.

Her full weight bouncing on his cock at each thrust and the feel of her skin in his hands gave more pleasure to Nathan, then once she turned on the lithium powered toy, he knew he won't last long.

Her vibrator buzzed on her clit and sent pulses of intensity through all of her cunt and even through his cock as she bounced and bounced and bounced...

"Ahhh... AHHHH.. Ahhaaahh.. AHHH!

"Oh, fuck, Jennyyy!!"

They both held on valiantly, but the pleasure was so good. Their bodies surrendered to each other.

"AHhhhaHHHHHHHHH!" Jenny spilled a high pitched scream, reaching an intense climax TWICE, both from her clit and her G-spot. She squirted her last remaining fluids all over Nathan's chest and tummy, almost collapsing in the process.

"Fuckkk! JennnNYYYY!" Nathan came just as hard. His seed flew into her womb as swift as light. He coated every inch of her inner walls with his paste. Semen erupted and flowed from his cockhead, to her pussy walls, then down to his base.

She wasn't even done. She turned off her luxury toy and carried herself back forward. She took out his dick and his semen flowed thick like batter down her tired cunt to his stomach.

He managed to look and marvel at his masterpiece. His cream flowing a river from her loins. She would have needed two pills if she *was* on standard birth control. He knew better than to ask, knowing a woman like her would be prepared.

She scooted down and went back to his perfect penis, stuffing the semi-hard work of art back to fully erection.

Nathan's heart rate went up, astounded by her sexual appetite. She wanted to eat him alive almost literally! He seriously thought he might die from how good she feels on him.

She went through her patented lines of attack. Spit, suck, swallow, gurgle, shake, stroke and gag. Her sequences and speeds were unpredictable though, making her blowjobs beyond perfect and always unique.

She took it out, said, "Up! On your knees!" shouting it like a threat. "Fuck yes, ma'am." He stood on his knees on the bed and her assault went to hyperdrive. She made his cock reach the end of her throat, gagging and drooling wads of spit.

She angled her face to meet his eyes, then he knew what to do. He drew out his cock, leaned back, straightened his aim... then he fucked her face in.

Her tongue, her gums, her throat - he felt her whole mouth and treated it like her pussy, pumping hard and furious. His girth made shapes on her cheeks as he angled some thrusts to the side, occasionally drawing his dick out of her mouth and rewarding her kinky face with taps and slaps on the cheeks and rubbing in on her nose and lips, before going back to fuck her gaping mouth hole.

She was soooo right. This was quick and sooo full of bliss. The clock was still only at 8:14 AM. He fucked her throat like his life depended on it.

In and out, his long dick drilled her head. More spit drooled out. He wanted to give his superior more appreciation. He leaned down and kneaded her ass, also putting two fingers back in her pussy, while still maintaining his choking thrusts.

Three more unbelievable minutes of facefucking and pussy frigging was about to end in another hard climax. Nathan shouted, "FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM!" Jenny's reply was hum loud and nod. "MHHH!!" His dick hit her throat's end. He was gonna cum straight down her throat!

"FUCK!! I'M CUMMIIIIIINNNGGG!!"

"MHHHHH!!"

He spilt more semen straight down her gullet. Straight down to her stomach. Her body jerked and shooked in another climax.

He spasmed just as much as his first orgasm, spurting also as much. Jenny had nothing left to squirt, but her body still sent shockwaves everywhere in her nerves.

Their bodies were beyond spent. Jenny collapsed on the bed with glee, Nathan following her right after, falling next to her feet.

They panted and heaved.

This was euphoria.

Nathan barely got out, "Now, *this*... is a fucking wake up call."

* * * * * * *

With Nathan fully clothed, they walked out to the door, but not before saying goodbye until the morning's program started.

"See you later. Remember... Meet me at the old Bansky painting in the lobby." She pecked his lips, "I had an amazing time. You're an amazing lover, Nathan. I need to give you another raise. You're very hands on."

"I loved our time together too, Jenny. I'll put my hands on wherever you like, ma'am."

She gave one last tender kiss, her arms around his shoulders, ending in a loud smooch as he exited her suite and rushed to his room.

* * * * * * *

The day's morning roll-call went off without a hitch. Nathan got to his room on time, to the laughs of his three co-workers sharing the room.

Jenny fixed herself up as usual and got her morning order of French toast with actual French cheese and Baguette bread, along with truffle-laced coffee.

Nathan made himself an omelette with some garlic cloves and a small onion, along with the heater ready to pour on his instant coffee.

* * * * * * *

They met up as the send-off briefing ended.

Mr. Nathan Scott walked up to his best lover, Ms. Jenny Challenger.

They shook hands, hiding a steamy hot secret between them.

"You've been a great competitor, Mr. Nathan."

"You as well, Ms. Jenny. We'll meet again."

Nathan palmed his number on a piece of paper through their handshake. She felt the paper and quickly put it in her breast pocket.

"Goodbye, Ms. Challenger."

"Goodbye, Mr. Scott."

They firmly shook hands for the last time.

Nathan quickly noticed a soft piece of paper slipped between them.

Jenny slid her hands off gently and walked away.

He looked at her silent gift in his hands and saw her forest green flexiglass business card:

Jenny Challenger

Executive Assistant & PR Manager, Armondale & Co.

Executive Manager to Mr. Francis Armondale

At the back, it showed her number. Handwritten, a note says:

I'll call you, Mr. Scott. I promise.

XO

He looked back up and saw Jenny, eyeing him with a blink and a smile.

Thinking quick, he responded, putting his hand to his ear, making a phone call gesture.

She returned the sign and laughed as she walked away.

"What an old fashioned guy."

* * * * * * *

END of Interlude

* * * * * * *

T o _ b e _ c o n t i n u e d . . .

* * * * * * *

I told you all you just had to wait!

Your Favorites, Five-stars and Follows have not fallen on deaf ears!

Join me as we continue this story!

* * * * * * *

This story quotes lyrics from two songs:

'That's Life' is written by Dean Kay, Kelly Gordon, produced by Jimmy Bowen and owned by their respective estates.

'Edge of Seventeen' is written by Stevie Nicks, produced by Jimmy Iovine and owned by their respective estates.