Harems of Elites Ep. 01 Act 02A

Story Info
Nathan's hot secrets with his new sister Jenny are revealed!
9.9k words
4.7
16.1k
38

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan's hot secrets with his new sister Jenny are revealed! But is his twin Jeanie jealous? What's *her* secrets with her twin?

* * * * * * *

W a r n i n g :

This show's characters engaging in sexual acts are over 18.

Tonight's act specifically contains depictions of sex between a brother and his younger sister, *without* knowledge of their blood relation, and his twin sister, with *full* knowledge of their relation, plus she loses her virginity to him, no less!

Viewer discretion is.. Oh, come on! You're here to come for the sibling fucking!

And to self-clarify, the depictions of sex between a brother between his sisters *EVERY* episode means it's typically one-on-one unless stated. Not all of them at the same time.

Although... that idea might just happen if you're all kind enough to keep giving your best comments and keep rating Five Stars! ;-)

Tonight's Fetishes: Sci-Fi, Future, Luxury Fantasy, Brother Sister Incest, Accidental Incest, Twin Sister, Blonde, Younger Sister, Brunette, C+ Cups, 7.5 Inches, Cowgirl, Lazy Doggy, Missionary, Spooning Sex, Blowjob, Facefucking, Deepthroating, Pussy Eating, Female Orgasm, Clit Vibrator, Roleplay, Rough, Romantic, Quickie, Endurance Session, Dominant Male, Assertive Female, Creampie, Moaner, Screamer, OH MY!

* * * * * * *

Nathan's eyes and mouth went wide. Tears formed as he asked, "...Mr. Armondale? ...Is that you?"

The man took off his sunglasses. Nathan looked him in his similar dark brown eyes.

There he was... Francis Armondale.

Alive and in the flesh.

"Yes, Nathan... It's me."

* * * * * * *

Episode 1, Act II - The Three Siblings' Most Beautiful, Dark Twisted Secrets

* * * * * * *

The Third Part:

Rumors

* * * * * * *

The man that Nathan found out was his father mere hours after hearing of his death... Now, they were in his city, face to face. All in one day.

His son couldn't speak. Drops of tears flowed from his eyes. Feet frozen. Was this real? Or was this all just a dream?

Francis knew he wouldn't know how to respond. He had to give proof.

He offered his right forward. "Touch my hand. I promise you this is real."

Nathan drew his fingers toward his lost father's hand. He rested the tips of his pointer and middle finger.

He felt the rough palm of Francis Armondale's hand.

His tears turned from shock to quiet relief.

He clasped his whole hand over Francis' hand and pulled into him for a hug. Francis hugged his son back.

"How? How is this... possible? What happened?"

"I can't tell you, Nathan. All I can say is I am here. I am okay. But now I can't be in public anymore. The threat I had is gone. I won't worry you with the details. Just know that I am still passing this all down to you... To Jeanie... To all of your sisters."

"Who else knows?" Nathan let go and asked.

"Just Gabriel and Jenny."

"Jenny knew?"

"Yes, she knows I'm alive."

"I mean not just that. Did she know all this time you were her father?"

"No. I told her just today."

"But, why just now?"

"Because... If any of you ever knew, your lives would have been in danger."

He looked at his son with a sullen face, "We were poor back then. Me and your mother Lydia were just scraping by. You two were born and that made things a bit hard, but worth it. We had a surprise too when she got pregnant again. There, Jenny was born."

He held back tears, "But then your mother died from a disease that no one knew how to cure. Even us. You three were perfectly healthy, so don't worry about that. But by the time she died, I had no money left. Child services had to take you three away and our names as your parents had to be hidden."

Francis held his hands," I'm sorry, Nathan, for everything."

"No...Dad...It's okay. I understand." Nathan hugged him again.

Francis felt a weight lift off him.

He let go and said, "The inheritance I'm giving you is still real. I want to make it up to all of you. I'm sure they've told you I've been watching over all of you, and I have to say I'm proud of you all. You and your sisters are brilliant and good at all your respective fields. That's why I have no doubts about giving the money to all of you.

Use the money to take care of yourselves. Make sure you pay off any debts you have. The press is going to hone into everything they can, no matter how small, to drag you through the mud."

Nathan's gut stirred again, "Uhh... Dad. If that's the case... There's something you need to know."

"What is it? You can tell me anything."

* * * * * * *

'An Overview of the Same Generation Incest Bill of 2102'

The title card displayed, then it moved to the colorful infographic animations of the video.

"Can't you put it in 2x speed?" Wesley asked.

"Just shut up and watch!" Lana relented.

The video narrated along the animations of 2D siblings and cousins getting married and having children.

'The bill was created in 2102, but was passed in 2107. It states that, after the age of eighteen, consensual sibling and cousin incest is now legal and it even allows them to get married.

That means all siblings, half-siblings, adopted siblings, step-siblings, 1st to 2nd degree cousins, step-cousins and adopted cousins are all free to have a romantic relationship and even marriage. All cases of consensual incest above 18 under these terms from five years ago, from the creation of the bill on January 2102 onwards are waived and legalized.

Also one of the bill's inclusions is that it legalizes childbirth from same-gen incest, provided that the children will be born under no risk of major disabilities.'

"I can't believe this is part of our job." The male lawyer sighed.

* * * * * * *

Jenny and Jeanie were still talking. Still rested on their seats by the pool to end the day. Only them and the bar staff at the other side were the people there.

A waiter gave Jenny's order of peach schnapps and took Jeanie's finished cocktail glasses.

They remained on the white, Swedish pool recliners, overlooking the rectangular infinity pool and the view of the whole city in front. The sight of the sun about to set was immaculate. Orange, yellow and blue painted the sky.

Earlier, Jenny was able to fetch the birth records of her and her twin siblings.

Now, Jeanie browsed at her and Nathan's complete birth records, including their parent's former names.

She stopped at a picture of two babies and a picture of another baby. She knew it was her and Nathan, and the other was Jenny.

"Awww... We all looked so cute!"

In the info for both her's and Nathan's, she saw their similar stats at birth:

Height: 21 Inches

Weight: 8 Pounds, 3 Ounces

Jeanie laughed at how even their heights at birth and up to today were fairly similar.

Both twins currently stood at 6'2.

Their weights however are less similar. She was at 132 pounds, while Nathan was at 210 pounds.

She put the records back in the sleek-black armored suitcase.

Jenny asked, "So... I have a serious question.. Don't freak out or anything.. What's up with you and your brother?"

"Hmm!? Me and my *brother*? What's the question?" Jeanie didn't really want to know what she meant by that.

"Well... Are you guys...a thing or not?"

"A 'thing?' You mean like... What? We're *together* together?"

"Yeah."

"Whoa, what...? What? You think we're fucking?"

Jenny chuckled at her frankness, "Uhh, I wouldn't word it like that. But yeah. You sounded very possessive of him, if I can be honest. Aaaand.. I did remember seeing you make out with him on stage when we both won in New York. *Everyone* there did. You can't say that's not a reasonable thing to infer."

"Uhh, no! That's *gross*! I'm close with Nathan, but not in *that* way! We shared.. the same womb.. a-at the same time for... for god's sake!"

"So, you never liked him that way or fooled around in any way? That's becoming common-"

"NO!"

"You don't think he's even a *little* hot?"

"Y-FUCK NO! Look, I'm actually *asexual*, okay? That's why I still don't have a boyfriend. I'm only comfortable with romantic stuff like cuddles and kisses, but not sex. They're not open to that. But I'm fine with it because I have Nathan! But not in that way!"

"Ohh... Okay. I'm sorry. My mistake. I won't bring it up again." Jenny assured to her.

"Okay. Good..." Jeanie sighed in relief... Until she asked Jenny, "Why'd you even ask about that?"

"Well then... Girl's honor... Since you were upfront, I need to be the same. I want to tell you that I like your brother."

"Wh-What?"

"Nathan. I wanna sleep with him."

Jeanie could not believe her ears.

"*WHAT*!? B-but...He's your brother too!"

"Yeah, but it's not like I wanna have his children or date him or have him all just for myself. I just wanna fool around with him...

...again."

Her last word shocked Jeanie, "Wha... AGAIN? What do you mean?"

"Remember New York...?" She rubbed her neck and admitted, "I'm... so sorry about this Jeanie... but I lied earlier. He did flirt with someone... It was me."

"WHAT?" This enraged Jeanie. She began to grit her teeth behind her frown.

"Aaand I flirted back. We went on a date afterwards and spent the night in my room. He was a good lover too."

Jeanie's jaw went wide.

Jenny explained, "Of course, I didn't know we were related! I never met him before that night and never looked into his background. But since what happened happened, he was still my best lover and I'm still attracted to him."

Jeanie's face was steaming red.

"I'm sorry Jeanie, but I just wanna be transparent with you. I still think he's hot. Even now. I have specific tastes... and he gave me that flavor.."

Jeanie went bug-eyed. Jenny didn't stop speaking, "A girl has needs, you know? I already got to him-"

Jeanie screamed, "I GOT TO HIM FIRST!"

...She quickly regretted opening her mouth.

Jenny was astonished. Her mouth was wide as Jeanie covered hers with her hand.

"Uhh.. I.."

Jenny set her glass down slowly...

"...I KNEW IT!"

She beamed, "I *fucking* KNEW IT!"

* * * * * * *

"There's a problem." Nathan told his dad.

Francis asked, "Yes? What is it son?"

"Uhh... Can we talk in private?"

Francis requested to his friend, "Mr. Gabriel..."

He got the hint. "Yes, no problem. I'll leave you two for now."

As soon as Gabriel stepped inside a carriage room, Nathan spoke, "Dad... I've met Jenny before. And... actually... we slept together."

"Ohh... When did that happen?"

"Last December... in New York."

* * * * * * *

Interlude One:

All The Critics Love You in New York

* * * * * * *

It was the month of December 2106.

Nathan and Jeanie were at a cross-company business convention in New York.

For fun, Nathan decided to join the singing contest that included the various companies in attendance.

He was about to sing in front of a crowd. In his white long sleeves and a black waistcoat, he faced the band and hid in the shadows of the curtains before he was to be introduced.

"Our next contestant... From Infotel Inc, to sing his rendition of 'That's Life,' here's.. Mr. Nathan Scott!"

The lights turned on, but he stayed in place. The beat began and the sound of the electric organ roared as he danced with his back facing the spotlight. He snapped his fingers and swung his hips, strutting like a pro performer. He bided his time for the right cue. Then, it was time to put on his show. He turned in a snap and grabbed the mic stand.

"That's life! That's what all the people say...

You're riding high in April, shot down in May..."

The people in attendance were quickly brought alive. A new century Sinatra was in their midst.

He crooned like the classic gentleman, but added a little more flair with his movements and energy.

Nathan was completely in his element as he continued to channel the spirit of Ol' Blue Eyes.

"I've been a puppet, a piper, a pauper, a poet, a pawn and a king..."

"I wanna have your babies!" Jeanie quickly screamed in support of Nathan as he sang. The crowd cheered with her.

"I've been up and down and over and out..."

"I want his babies too!" Another man also screamed. That would be possible in today's hospital. The crowd continued to be rowdy.

Some were familiar with the song, while to others, it was their first time hearing it. All the same, the crowd clapped along and let the singer do his magic.

The song was about to go to a close...

"I just pick myself up and get.. back.. in the race! Oh, that's life!"

At that line, those attending cheered even more! Nathanmania ran wild even for just one grand night.

"I'm gonna roll myself up... in a big baallll... Aaaaaaaand dieeeeeeeee.."

The crowd gave a standing ovation!

"Myyyyyy... Myyyyyy!"

He posed with his arms in a wide Y-pose. The crowd was still wild! He was sure he AT LEAST in the top three by now. Maybe even Top #1. Who knows?

For now he basked in the glory. And then his sister, wearing her long pink dress and white cardigan rushed to the stage and jumped on him in a bear hug. He caught her and she stayed on his arms without touching the ground!

He lavished the cheers.

* * * * * * *

Nathan made his way to the bar. Pats on the back and cheers were still a' plenty. He got to an open spot through the filled crowd of people and saw a beautiful woman in an opera-styled velvet jacket and her red-orange dress, cut through to her long, sexy leg. Her light bronze skin was immaculate and glowed even in the dark. Her dark brown hair hid some of her features, giving her an aura of mystique. She was a work of art. She was... Jenny Challenger.

Their eyes met and she nodded up to acknowledge him. Nathan, not shy especially in front of a stunning goddess, complimented her.

"Wow.. Amazing dress, miss. It really suits a gorgeous woman like you. Your eyes and your dress makes you shine even in the night."

She smiled, "Why thank you, mister." And she complimented his performance, "You're a great singer, by the way. Old school. Very theatrical."

"Oh... That's... Yeah, I'm pretty great. Thank you," he said with a smirk.

She also smirked, "And not pretending to be humble."

A bartender gave her drink. "A Shirley Temple Vodka for the woman in red. Next round coming up later."

"Thank you."

"I'll have a martini, by the way." He took the barman. "Shaked, not stirred."

He turned to Jenny and worked fast, "Shirley Temple, huh? That's old school too. I like a woman who always knows what drinks she wants to order. Let's say I have your number? Wouldn't it be great to have dinner here tonight?"

She chuckled, "That was quick."

The jazz band continued to play. More people clamored to the bar.

Their faces were close to each other.

The woman asked him to his ear, "But wasn't that your.. girlfriend.. or wife who jumped on you?"

"Oh, no. That's my sister. She's my twin, actually."

"Really? Huh. She said she wanted to 'have your babies.'"

"Wha-Nahh, she just wanted to stir the crowd up."

She laughed at how he brushed it off easily, "...Okay. You two don't look alike, by the way. I bet you get that a lot."

"Was just about to say that."

"So... you guys must be awfully close?"

"Yeah! We're like Siamese twins. Joined at the hip. She's annoying sometimes... but she's my only family."

"Well.. Do you have.. *that* kind of relationship with her?"

"Huh? No way!" He quickly denied, face flushed red.

"I'm just kidding! Sort of.. They *are* trying to pass that same-gen incest bill. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't suddenly a third party."

Nathan laughed, "You one of those incest fetishists?"

Jenny clarified, "Uhh-uhh, not really. I haven't roleplayed that before."

"Hmm... roleplay, you say?" He leaned closer, intrigued.

"Yeah," she grinned. "That's *my* fetish. Call *me* your boss and I'll make sure you have a good time." She patted his head.

He held her sultry stare and smirked back, asking, "What about you? Are you seeing someone?"

"No," she shook her head, smiling.

"What about a lover?"

"No one. The position's available, though," she said, squinting. "So... you don't have someone you're with, huh? That's good to hear..."

The barman walkes up to them both and gave their drinks. Meanwhile, another woman in a suit whispered to Jenny, making her get up from her seat.

Jenny requested to her new companion, Nathan, "Can you watch over my drinks? I'm up next."

He was taken aback, "Oh, you're.. gonna sing too?"

"You bet. Hold my drinks for me?"

"If you promise to come back here and stay after your song." He continued flirting with her.

"You're a forward guy. I like that. Sure." She winked and walked forward to the stage.

"What's your name?" He asked before she left.

She smiled, "You'll find out."

* * * * * * *

The host spoke, "..And up next from Armondale & Co. to sing her rendition of 'Edge of Seventeen,' here's Ms. Jenny Challenger!"

"Armondale? She's from Armondale? Wow..." Nathan was stunned. The announcers never have to know your position in your company. You don't even have to tell them. But for her to even be part of Armondale itself? She must be a pro.

The guitar riff began.

The light didn't turn on yet..

Until..

"Just like the white winged dove...

Sings a song, sounds like she's singing...

Oooh, bay oooh.. Say ooohh..."

She stepped out and emerged from the shadows, facing the spotlight.

Nathan knew he had a rival in his hands.

He noticed that she wore another dress like earlier, but studded in glitter like Jessica Rabbit's provocative dress. One of his favorite characters in one of his favorite classic films.

She hollered the opener again, now followed by the basic beat, then continued to the next verse.

"And the days go by, like a strand in the wind...

In the web that is my own, I begin again..."

The audience marveled at her energy. Her intensity built throughout the song. Her long red opera gloves sparkled with her dress, lighting her up and reflecting the light in the room.

She went back to the chorus, singing just like she did the opener, but with her body dancing to her tune. The audience clapped to the beat as they were starstruck, in awe of her voice and her grace.

"Oooh, bay oooh.. Say ooohh...

Well, I went today, maybe I will go again... Tomorrow..."

She sang her heart out. Her voice as bright as her outfit and the spotlight on her. Like a living disco ball, she made the audience dance with her.

She spun. She danced. She jived. She bopped her head. Like the swagger and style of Stevie Nicks, she was a woman on fire lit by burning desire. She was a livewire.

Swiftly, but still with her aura of thunder, she was ending her song on the third chorus.

"Just like the white winged dove...

Sings a song, sounds like she's singing...

Oooh, bay oooh.. Say ooohh ohoooohhhh..."

The guitar riff was the last sound they heard, before she disappeared back in the dark.

Everyone still not standing shot up and the whole room gave a massive ovation. Claps, cheers, hollers and whistles expressing their love for her performance.

* * * * * * *

It was the moment of truth. Nathan and Jenny stood at the stage, separated by the host in the middle. Nathan still wore his ensemble, but now with a blazer, while Jenny went back to her simpler dress, but also wore her stockings. The host opened the envelope.

"At 157 votes...each! It's a tie!"

The host raised both their hands, awkwardly still holding the mic between his hand and Jenny's.

"Your winners! Mr. Nathan Scott and Ms. Jenny Challenger!"

* * * * * * *

The host spoke to them at the side. The jazz band was already playing.

"Both of you will have to split the prize of a company paid whole week spa & resort vacation for two people, unless..."