Harems of Elites Ep. 02 Act 01

Story Info
The twins are told a HUGE catch to the Trillion!
7.3k words
4.55
10.9k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Quik_Msg : No sexy scenes this act, next one will. This is plot heavy and misted with Evangelion vibes. BTW, did you see the EVA 3.0 + 1.0 announcement? Anyways, now on to the show... *

* * * * * * *

"I... need you both... to reproduce and have a child..."

The air went still for a full minute.

Both twins' mouths fell down in dismay, unable to believe what they've just heard.

"...What?!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Episode Two, Act I:

The World in the 22nd Century, Part II

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The First Part

Sign of The Times

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"...What?!" Both twins said, not sure how to respond.

"I'm serious about this. You both have a crucial role in taking part."

"This was what you were talking about, Dad?" Nathan found it unbelievable. His stomach felt it's sickest.

"A... Are we even fertile enough for that?"

"I'll handle the nitty-gritty details. Just help me with this."

"But.. we've.. both smoked marijuana!" Jeanie admitted. "We have a medical need for it with our anxiety problems. Won't it affect-?"

"It's fine. It won't affect the baby at all. Even on the absolute worst conditions of both parents, the child will be born with no defects without any specific, one-to-one microcellular interference.

Even if the parents are close related, with high consanguinity in their lineage, have major health problems, have a low or even zero chance of conception, have addictive habits with alcohol and drugs and even have various disabilities, none whatsoever of those negative traits will be passed to any of the children and they will have more than even three children for sure!"

Nathan wasn't even listening. His blank stare returned.

"The genes inside of you are safe. If I can prove - and I will - that even an offspring from you two - a full blooded twin brother and sister - will have no genetic defects under my treatment, then any child in the world can be born without defects themselves if their parents have the same genome treatment.

This genetics work of mine spanned way before you two were even born. 40 years of solid research proven continuously by tests. The success rates are always 100%"

"Can't we just do artificial insemination?" Jeanie asked.

"No! For the nature of the test to be considered valid it has to be done the natural, old fashioned way! Both your reproductive systems have to be checked before and after as able to carry a child. Even if you can't, we have the treatment for that. AND in your case Jeanie, we need to show that you are not carrying a child yet. If it wasn't done that way, they can say we're cheating the result!"

"But... How is this project gonna happen with us exactly?"

"Well... There has to be a thermal camera there that keeps track of your body temperatures!"

"You mean we have to be recorded on CAMERA?!"

"The sound won't be recorded! And the thermal camera won't show your faces. You'll both just look like rainbow blobs! Of course, you both need to be fully naked for the temperatures to be accurate."

Jeanie went just as silent as Nathan.

Francis sensed their apprehension, "What? Didn't you two already copulate before?"

"WHAT!? Nathan, you told him THAT?!" Jeanie was appalled.

"I... had to! We were talking about things the press would try to dig up."

Francis intervened, "Why are you still worried about that? The Same Generation Incest Bill is already passed anyway, right? Since it happened in 2102, that means it still qualifies under the five years before and up to now that absolves it as a crime! It's not illegal because of the bill!"

The twins weren't convinced yet.

"Look, the pregnancy will be easy. Jeanie, your womb will be free of ALL the pains and groans of today's pregnancy process. And the birth process will be easy for you. It won't be painful either! The child will slip out like butter!

This is how you two were born for god's sake!

Why do you two think you were born five minutes from each other? That's impossible under normal circumstances. By god, did no one even think of that as a miracle? The average time apart between multiple childbirths today are 30 to 45 plus minutes. And that's if you don't need the C-section! Doesn't anyone keep up to date with Reproductive Education!"

Nathan snidely quipped, "You can't really blame them for not bothering to know if pregnancies are getting rare now. No one's gonna know that info unless they *want* to have children."

"And that's exactly why you need to help! Me and your mother developed this genome cure and we tested it on HER! It worked! You two are living proof of that! We just never mentioned those specifics on the birth papers! But we have our own records! I have the proof if you want!"

"Is this just a one time thing?" Jeanie asked.

"For you Jeanie, yes. But for Nathan... You'll have to impregnate your other sisters as well."

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Francis held his palms up, "Just listen first! This test requires several runs! It can't just be one and done. It will be seen as a fluke! This needs to have a consistent result even with different variables. The only constants being you, your blood related copulation partner and my genome treatment!"

"What if they're not all into men? Did you think about that?" Nathan spat.

"Yes, I did. I looked into it and some of them are bisexual, but all of them are still attracted to men. Now, to make sure this is all formal, that means you also have to marry all your sisters."

For once, that was the least insane condition his mad scientist father gave.

Jeanie then suggested a slightly less embarrassing option, despite the unease, "What if he just.. pleasures himself? Then, when it's time for him to.. blow.. he can then.. have.. intercourse with me and ejaculate inside."

Nathan was having none of it. He hid his red face in his palm and looked away.

"No, no, no! That still nullifies the test!" Francis desperately explained, "It has to be shown in the same way any couple would have intercourse. Plus, we can't waste any sperm. If you achieve penetration from the start, even the pre-ejaculate fluid can flow in.

And we need to make sure the *both* of you are in your arousal states to make sure your systems are receptive and of easy access to each other's sperm cells and eggs. Just do it like a couple would. I'll give you the medicine you need to make sure you just have to do this once! Jeanie will get pregnant right away! But we have to cover all our bases."

Francis scratched his head, "I get that this is difficult, but I expected you to understand this situation."

He faced Nathan, "Jeanie is willing to help, see? Why can't you?! You are the most crucial aspect of this program!"

How did this ever come together?

Nathan hearing his own father talking about how he and his sister - his own *children* and both *TWINS* - need to have sex to get Jeanie pregnant like it was nothing!

"Da... Mr. Armondale.. I just can't do it. If this isn't some joke then this is just sick."

"...Oh, I see. I guess we'll have to go a different route."

He took a walk to the view of the empty hangar below. Then he turned around. "You leave me no choice... If you won't do this... I won't give you your share of the inheritance."

"WHAT?" He said sternly, barely hiding his anger and disgust. Jeanie could only stare in silence. Words failing her.

This just drove even further to Nathan that Francis cannot be trusted.

"Was this your plan all along, huh? Is this just a sick game to YOU?"

"This is simply a choice between the carrot or the stick. I'm making this an easier decision for you. Will you get your inheritance or will you not? You only signed the contract that proves you are my children. Not the one that says you get your share."

Nathan held himself back from wanting to punch his own father to the floor. It was hard to believe just how cruel and manipulative his own father could turn out to be.

Francis spoke to his earbud speaker, "Jenny... My treatment, please."

She made her way inside the elevator doors. The lift went up. She exited and saw the twins. Nathan with his rage and Jeanie with her stunned silence.

She couldn't speak to them about it yet. She was on the clock. Jenny walked to Francis and took out a sealed, sterile envelope with gloves inside. She took the gloves out, put the envelope back in her inside coat pocket and put the gloves on.

From another pocket, she fished out a small square injector containing yellow fluid.

Francis held out his left forearm to her as she tapped the injector to his skin until his body took in all of the fluid.

Once done, she removed her gloves, took the envelope and put the injector and gloves in, returning it to her pocket fluidly.

Once they were done, Francis spoke, "If Nathan won't comply, then the two of you please make your way down the elevator and outside of this hangar. Our agents can return you to your homes."

Jenny stepped forward beside him to escort Nathan and Jeanie to the elevator.

But then, Nathan spoke, "Don't *you* have a say in this, Jenny?"

When she was about to address him, Francis raised his voice at Nathan.

"Do NOT speak to her like THAT! She will make her own decision without anyone else's opinion! I have notified her of her importance on the project this morning.

She alone will decide. Do not ask her about this ever again if you can't even make up your own mind."

Jenny bowed and gestured to the elevator. Their brother's eyes took one spiteful look at his father before he started to walk, followed by Jeanie and Jenny

The three siblings were now inside the elevator, bringing them down to the ground floor.

Jeanie tried to calm him down, "Nathan, I really think we should at least slow down and consider this."

"Consider? You'll have to get pregnant BY ME, 'the old-fashioned way'! As that geezer delicately explained! What kind of mind does he have to think this will be easier just because he's giving us money?"

"If he has a reason, why can't we just do it? I have no problems with it."

"Something feels wrong about this Jeanie."

"But this can save the world."

"I just don't feel any good about this. I can help but feel like he's treating us as pawns in his game."

The metal elevators opened and Jenny escorted them out of the inner room to the wide open hangar floor still with the various supercars. Her flat heels clacked as they made the walk to the empty middle circle.

Jenny gave an earbud speaker to Nathan. "Can you please have a word with Mr. Armondale?"

"I'll have 'a word' with him alright."

"Jeanie... can we give Mr. Armondale and Nathan a moment alone? I'll join you outside."

"...Okay."

Jeanie and Jenny used the flatbed cart to drive to the end and they went through the metal door and exited the hangar.

Nathan remained in the center where he looked at his father above with disdain.

They waited until his two sisters have gone through the doors. The metal closed.

Francis admitted, "...Nathan ...The truth is ...I actually did die."

"What do you mean by that?"

"They actually shot me. In the head three times. I died, but I quickly healed and went back to life."

"What did you SAY?"

"I came back from the dead. That's what I'm capable of with my research."

Nathan didn't find his casual tone amusing. "You have got to be kidding me. THIS... This is disgusting.. whatever this is... This is against the law of nature!"

Francis groaned, "Tell me you do not believe in that fairy tale, faux-noble idea that science should have limits."

"Where's the bullet holes, then?" His son was sceptical.

"They're gone. I told you, I healed."

"No scars?"

"None."

"Can you at least show them to me now? Let me touch the back of your head myself."

"Easy now. Have a little faith, my doubting Nathan."

"You should at least show me those hair bald spots of yours where your bullet shots healed. If you were *actually* shot."

"You can't touch my skin right now. I can't come into contact with any other human right now. Why do you think I'm staying here?"

Nathan lost his patience, "Can you just get to your point!"

"As I was saying, my research has led me and my team to ground-breaking discoveries. Makrozoia is gaining ground. And influence. Let me ask you this... Who do you think is the reason why the Same Generation Incest Bill was passed?

And the addendum that lets the sibling or cousin couple to bear a child as long as they're born healthy? AND the Polygamy Bill?"

"You mean... All of that was *you*?"

"What do *you* think?"

He spoke through the wireless intercom and gave a question that dumbfounded his son, "Besides, you are still romantically and sexually attracted to both Jeanie and Jenny, correct?"

"...What?"

"You heard me. Jenny and Jeanie. You are attracted to both your sisters. Even right now. That makes your assistance in this project easier, won't it?... I know *you* know that they're attracted to you too."

Nathan curled his fists and grit his teeth from screaming his head off, "...I am not even going to dignify that with an answer."

"Very well, then. Just know that there's a reason for that. You may not understand this right now.. but there's a reason why you are attracted to them. And them to you."

"Excuse me?"

"Well.. Enough of what I'm saying. Even if I keep talking, you won't believe me right? Why don't I just show you my works."

Francis spoke on his earbud, "Leonard, please enter the hangar."

Nathan heard a door open near from where the inner room was. Then the door from that room opened and he saw a man with a butler-type black suit.

The dark-skinned servant spoke with a British accent.

"Can you do me a favor, son? Hurt him."

Nathan stared at his father up above, shocked with how much worse his true colors were unraveling.

"...What?"

"Try to slice Leonard's arm off."

"Have you lost your mind?"

"Well then, he can do it for himself."

The servant pulled out a sharp-edged machete from his back. He swung at his own arm.

"NOOO!!"

The servant sliced through his own forearm.

Nathan winced. He looked away, expecting a bloodbath from a severed limb to follow.

His father's voice then told him, "Don't be afraid. Look..."

Nathan carefully turned his head.

Leonard's skin developed a cut, but it had no blood whatsoever.

"What is THIS?"

He tore the flesh off from the cut and revealed a clear, glass-like interior. A transparent hand was revealed which glowed with blue fluid and vein looking wires inside. The joints in its fingers were little glass balls connecting each part.

"An android human... Made with synthetic skin, nanometals, quantum technology and with the same protective glass as what's in front of me. With the same IQ, brainwaves, neural pathways and thinking patterns as me. All integrated as artificial intelligence. I can't quite create a fully human clone yet.. but we are getting close."

The human looking android returned his artificial skin on his hand. Just like a glove.

"What the hell?"

Francis continued to speak like a lecturer, "The technology in this city alone is two centuries ahead of the world, Nathan! Do you know how we power this city? You've heard that we use nuclear power here?"

"What's your point again? Just cut to the chase."

"That was a lie. That power station is a Quark Fusion reactor. Do you know how powerful that is? TEN TIMES more powerful than nuclear fusion and a HUNDRED TIMES more STABLE!"

Francis Armondale was screaming to his own son in the speaker. His condescending gaze down on him now more malevolent.

"Can you imagine even for just one second the potential this could bring to the world if I had the resources to create more reactors like this?

I already have the money I need. What I don't have is the equipment! Even I have my limitations. Not everything can be bought or made on your own. If they see my results, I will get what I need and MORE."

Was this really who his father was?

A manipulative mad scientist who cares more about results instead of morality? What kind of unchecked power and influence can he just wield?

His father turned his back from the glass but kept speaking.

"With me, Diane, Gabriel and Ernest working without any distractions and with all the equipment we need, nothing is going to stop this revolution! And these are just four of my projects I've shared to you, by the way!

The Genome Project.

Regeneration.

Androids.

Quark Fusion.

Imagine if I succeed in everything else! In just two years this will be a whole new world!

Three centuries - even FOUR - ahead of the trajectory that technology is taking now! If you won't do it for me, at least do it for someone else. For you! The world! Do it for your sister! Do it for the NEXT GODDAMN GENERATION!

Sign the papers, NATHAN!"

"*JUST WAIT*!" He screamed.

The air was heavy inside the hangar.

Silently, he added, "I.. just don't... trust you yet..."

With a sigh, Francis sneered, "You don't.. trust me? You don't think I can actually accomplish this. And you don't think I can make the technology I say I can... Despite everything I've shown you-?"

"No.." Nathan Interrupted, "I believe you *can* do this. I've seen it. I don't doubt your capabilities... But I can't trust that you're doing this for the noble cause you say you have."

Francis crossed his arms, "...Then what do you want, Nathan? What will it take for you to sign?"

He rested his chin on his thumb and index.

"How 'bout this...

If you can think of anything you've always wanted to do... What would it be?

I can hand it to you on a golden platter. If you can't leave here with your share.. what would you want?"

Nathan thought for a moment. If he can get just one thing he wants without getting any of the money or any kind of inheritance, he was going to take it.

"Give me and Jeanie a private jet to Shin-Osaka and get us back here in the same day. I feel like having lunch there... Or whatever timezone it'll be. In fact... I want their local Ramen AND 'Puro' Wagyu Beef! Their rarest kind! Can you do all that?"

"Jenny, give him Jester." The man above never hesitated.

"Yes, sir." She answered from her headphone, listening to their conversation the whole time, given access by Francis.

"It's done, Nathan. Is there anything else you'd like to do while we prepare your flight? Would you like to destroy something here?"

The son was startled by his father's unusual offer. "Destroy? Why would I do that?"

"To prove I have money to burn. I told you, I don't care about any of this. This is all just for show. As a show of good faith, even without your promise of signing...

If you don't want your inheritance.. How 'bout you destroy one of the McLarens or Lamborghinis here? In fact, you can destroy them all."

Nathan paused. If he can take his anger out on Francis this way, he was going to take it too.

"...The orange Lamborghini. I'll bump it on the red Ferrari."

"Go ahead. Leonard, the keys."

The android that still looked like a dark-skinned British man walked over to Nathan and offered him the keys, bowing his head. Not showing any signs of disrepair.

"Your keys, Master. Be careful of the doors. They open upwards."

Nathan took the keys and opened the door, swinging counter-clockwise in a 90 degree angle. He stepped inside the Gallardo and soaked the view. "Damn, I can't believe one of these still exists." Brown Italian leather. Fully digital dashboard. Electric powered. Bullet-resistant. Autopilot compatible.

Jumping in, keys on the ignition. The car roared as he stepped on the gas. "This is fuckin' cool!"