Harems of Elites Ep. 02 Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, Nathan. Crash the car. Anyway you want," Francis challenged.

It didn't take him another second longer. He moved the throttle to reverse. On purpose, he stepped on the gas and hit the dark blue Tesla behind. Not even closing his own doors.

His car slammed its left front, denting the blue car's door. Windows cracked. The air bags deployed and enveloped the insides. His car's back was also broken. Taillights on the floor. Spoiler bent from the Tesla's side mirror.

"Are you alright, Master Nathan? It seems you missed your target." The servant asked.

Nathan stood from the wreck. "No, I hit it. I just changed my mind."

Francis laughed, "Are you satisfied, Nathan? Would you like to destroy another? Or maybe you'd like to damage the cars even more?"

"No.. I'm good."

Jenny returned, using the cart with Jeanie behind her. His twin saw the damaged cars and asked, "Whoa, what happened here?"

He got out of the wreck. "I did a test run."

Jenny spoke, "Nathan, Jeanie, your flight is ready. Come follow me."

The twins followed her to another exit. Nathan looked up and saw his father glaring at him with an unreadable expression.

The patriarch spoke stoically through the earpiece, "Hopefully, after this, you can make the *right* choice."

The son did not bother to hide his untrusting gaze. He never realized he could feel so much hatred for someone in a matter of minutes.

"Nathan!" his sister broke his focus.

"What?"

"Did you hear me? I asked you if we're actually going to Japan. They said we're going right now?"

"Yeah. It's true."

"Really?" she beamed, "You better not be shitting me, Nathan!"

"*They* better not be."

Jenny kept walking through the two story metal doors, slowly opening, sliding by their sides. Light shone, getting brighter as the doors opened and as they got closer.

They reached the tarmac and saw a small white dot move towards them.

Jenny paused. "Stop here."

The twins stood. White coat security guards with assault rifles marched and surrounded the three in a double square.

The white shiny dot became bigger. Sounds of tires screeching in the distance. The white shiny dot revealed itself as a jet plane. But it moved faster towards them.

"Uhmm, shouldn't we move back?" Jeanie spoke. But Jenny didn't answer.

The jet plane careened. Smoke coming out from the back. It looked closer than before. And it showed no signs of stopping.

Like a missile, it moved through the wind with ease. Targeted straight at them. Getting bigger and bigger. Its wide wings looking ominus.

"Hey, that thing's gonna hit us!" Nathan shouted.

Jenny rose her hand, gesturing for his silence.

Halfway, the plane skid. The tires screeched for a brief moment, then they stopped.

Lights on the ground flashed and formed a runway matching the plane's exact path. Then the concrete floor slowly transformed into a black coated road with patterns of equally sized small protruding dots.

The jet began to slow down, but still barreled like a bullet to their heads.

Finally, Jeanie spoke, "Do you two get airsick?"

"Yeah," said Nathan.

She pulled out two tablets in a pack. Gave it behind her without looking back. Nathan took the meds. The label shows:

Scopolamine

Motion Sickness

Makrozoia Inc.

"My mouth feels a bit dry though." Nathan said to no reaction.

Jeanie snatched the pack from him to take a tablet and ingested it. "What a wimp."

"Also, take these pouches again." Jenny gave them two of the same anti-breach phone pouches, which Jeanie took for both of them.

The plane came closer and closer. Tires still moving. As they put their phones in their new pouches, Nathan was worried it wouldn't stop before them. He took his sister's hand and slowly stepped to the right.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Trying to move somewhere safe."

"You *are* a wimp. Look at them! They know what they're doing."

"They do what they're told 'cause they're paid to," he whispered.

The plane was almost there. The tires slowed further 'til it stopped a short distance in front of the guards ahead of Jenny.

She turned to the twins and said, "Mr. and Ms. Scott, let me show you to your ride for this morning... The Jester."

The plane was white and had a gold double striped line on its middle from the nose to the back. It's nose slightly drooped down, also colored gold. It's wings were wide and majestic, reaching way back to where it's tailfin starts.

The jet's entrance popped down. The steps automatically descending.

More guards in white jogged in four lines, forming a path from their square leading to the stairs. Two mobile stairs also drove to stop at each side of the plane's steps. Several guards lined those stairs top to bottom. A small white arched tunnel then formed out from around the jet door hole, sliding down and extending itself, enclosing the whole stairs.

"Follow me." Jenny walked through the square and the guards moved with her, leading Nathan and Jeanie to the plane.

Counting all the white coats in sunglasses as they walked, they probably totaled a hundred or two in Nathan's head.

Jenny led the path up through the tunnel lit with soft lights.

"Wanna go first?" the male twin asked.

"No, you lead. You're the dude."

They both cautiously walked up until they reached the inside.

They were greeted by a veteran black man in a black pilot suit with a kempt mustache.

"Good morning, Mr. And Ms. Scott. I'm Fred Andrews and I'll be your head pilot for today."

The man shook hands with them both.

Jenny led them to two caramel-brown leather reclining seats, both sides next to each other.

The pilot continued, "This is The Jester. Our supersonic luxury jet. A space-quality home in the sky. We are fully stocked with amenities. We have two cooks, two masseuses, four service agents, four doctors and my co-pilot in front is Ms. Gianne Harrison. Both of us have 20-plus years experience each in piloting and air travel. Each of us have logged a total flight time of 50,000 hours. I assure you that we will have a safe flight."

Jenny asked, "Today's specialty is the tenderloin steak. How'd you both like it done?"

"Uhh..."

"Medium-well, please. Him too. Thanks." Jeanie answered for them.

Mr. Andrews continued to address his new passengers, "Our destination, as you requested, is Shin-Osaka, Japan. We are just in luck. The weather is nice and clear on the way. As March has just begun, you'll be pleasantly greeted with the cherry blossoms of the region as spring season begins there."

"Great! I just want a quick meal of ramen and wagyu with my sister. The 'puro' kind to be exact."

"As you wish. We'll arrive there at around 1 or 2 o' clock by their timezone, so your lunch will be a midnight dinner.

Since we can break the sound barrier, our flight will take us, at most, 6 hours over a distance of 6,000 kilometers. In the meantime, we have inflight entertainment with the holo-tablets.

At the most unfortunate event of a crash landing, we have survival capsules for the three of you and three of our head agents."

The four black long-sleeved agents walked through the aisle from the back carrying one of the human-sized capsules.

They opened the capsule and Mr. Andrews explained the contents.

"Magnetically, they will link together and will ensure all six of you survive any disaster. The capsules are fireproof, bulletproof, explosion proof, shock proof, water-tight and can withstand any atomic bomb or it's fallout.

Inside, they have built-in tablets you can use to communicate with each other and keep entertained and a shock absorbing adaptive gel with a body suit that also absorbs and displaces harsh impact.

It also has a nano-machine IV unit for nutrients and water that you can voice-activate, enough to sustain you even for two months. But you only need half a day.

You won't produce any waste products. But if you ate or drank beforehand, a voice-activated, skin safe beta laser-cutter can produce a precise hole through your lower body attire on either side so you can discharge with no mess. With the vacuum's space-quality suction speed and precision, it will be released safely outside of the capsule through heavily filtered microscopic patterned holes, depending on the environment you land on and any imminent threats.

In the event of a crash landing or anything that can bring down this plane only after ten missiles worth of damage, we will send a distress beacon and all nearby emergency and private company officials around the world will be notified of your location, rescuing you in less than 10 hours.

I assure you though, that in my six years years working for Armondale & Co., *that* has not happened once. Even in this plane, we have offensive measures to fire back at any intruders. Of which I cannot disclose to you yet.

You will be safe no matter what."

The agents closed the capsule and carried it to the back.

"In the meantime, help yourselves with everything we have to offer. Ms. Challenger will assist you. Enjoy the flight." He bowed and went to the cockpit.

Nathan muttered, "...Holy shit."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Second Part

Beyond the Circle, Around the World

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jeanie opened her eyes after falling asleep. Slumped in her seat leaned back in a sleeping position with her warm, black blanket over her. She took it off and pressed a button, leaning her seat straight forward.

In front of her was Jenny, facing her in her seat focused on her quantumphone and holo-tablet displaying holographic charts and graphs in the air above the screen on her lap.

She looked down and remembered she was still buckled in like a parachuter for their supersonic flight path.

"Jenny, can I take these seat belts off?"

"Oh, sure. We're in Japanese airspace now."

"Really? That's great! Nathan! Look at-"

She faced her brother and spotted him still sleeping. Just like her before, his seat was turned horizontal and he had a similar blanket. His head faced her position where she slept. She smiled when she realized her brother probably looked after her as she slept.

Despite all their constant quips and one-upping contests, they were each other's closed companions. They held hands hours ago when the jet approached the speed of sound. The loud but muffled sonic boom made her nervous, but Nathan stroked her hand with his thumb.

Her heart soothed and soon she was tired and fell into peaceful sleep.

She was grateful for her twin. Her partner for life. Her feet stood and she kneeled at his side.

"Nathan?" Gently, she shook her best friend.

His eyes popped open. "Jeanie?"

"We're in Japan now! Take a look."

He pressed his button to lean forward and detached his seat belts. The twins faced his side of the window.

Endless clouds flew past. The deep dark ocean welcomed them, while at the far southeast of the horizon a tinge of orange and white appeared.

Jeanie gleamed, "We're back in Japan! This is AWESOME!"

"I KNOW!"

The twins hugged and squeed, excited to be there.

They went to the other side and saw more of the city lights, small and faint but getting closer.

Nathan sat on the chair while Jeanie sat on his lap. Both energized and ecstatic.

Jenny took a short glance at the pair. She flashed a private smile.

* * * * * * *

The plane touched the ground with no problem. The rear wheels landed, then the front.

Already decelerating, the plane slowed to a gentle stop.

"This landing was quick," Nathan joked, "Why didn't the jet stop like this when it charged at us?"

Jenny laughed. She simply said, "Theatricality."

The two pilots walked from the cockpit to their passengers. Mr. Andrews from before and presumably Ms. Gianna Harrison.

The female pilot spoke, "On behalf of Mr. Andrews and I, we'd like to thank you for flying with us. We will be the same crew here for your return trip later. We hope you enjoy your time here in Japan."

"Thank you both for getting us here." Jeanie shook hands with both pilots.

"It's our pleasure, ma'am," she replied.

An animatronic sound came from the main door. The stairs slid down, then the protective tunnel covered it.

Ms. Harrison asked the twins, "This isn't your first time in Japan, right?"

Jeanie answered, "Yeah, but not in Shin-Osaka. We were in Yamagata just once. This is our first time in a city here."

"Oh, you'll love it!"

Nathan asked, "Where does the stair tunnel come from? It doesn't look like it has a solid hiding spot."

"That's also classified, Mr. Scott."

The sound stopped. "Follow me," Jenny told.

Jeanie followed first.

Nathan also shook hands with the pilots. "Thank you, Mr. Andrews, Ms. Harrison."

"Enjoy your time." Mr. Andrews said.

* * * * * * *

Shin-Osaka.

Rebuilt from the ashes of the original Osaka city. Destroyed in World War III after all its 10 million inhabitants were killed by a biochemical weapon and was left shattered by an earthquake machine leaving no building left standing.

A new place was built over it's grave. Shin-Osaka it was named. 'Shin' meaning 'new.' It gave a renewed hope to its residents. Instead of continuing to be a mega city, unlike its predecessor it had the feel of a town. The night never stopped the vibrancy and energy of the community.

Houses were lit, tiny and compact. Evenly spaced just enough. Apartments and hotels also adorned the town. Five to six floors at max. None going over.

Office buildings continued the same unwritten size preference. Only a handful have seven floors in the whole area. Some having mid-floor bridges connecting each other. They were scattered one per each block.

Malls became even fewer. The town opting for more individual shops for small family businesses. Parks, trees and greeneries surrounds and separates the town blocks. The cherry trees swayed as they rested into midnight.

The last remaining mark of the old Osaka was Osaka Jo Hall. The only landmark left standing. A symbol of perseverance through another bad chapter of humanity.

Jeanie and Nathan walked beside the famed arena. "I can't believe it! We're here!" Jeanie squeed as she squeezed her brother's hand.

"I know! Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada fought there in that legendary Seven-Star Match and now we're in front of it!"

"I hope we run into both their grandsons here!"

They were escorted and followed by a group of men in white suits. Jenny was ahead of them, then another group of guards walked ahead of the three.

"You've been here before, Jenny?" The female twin asked.

"Hmm.. Oh, yeah. Twice a year."

"Have you ever watched an Infinite Japan Pro-Wrestling show here?" The male twin then asked.

"A few times, as a courtesy to some clients."

The twin didn't seem to feel her mood to talk and asked nothing else.

As they approached the restaurant block, Jenny pointed at a red, black temple-roofed seven story building styled like a Japanese palace - two four story parts to the left and right, while the main center third goes to seven. Each floor has a temple-roof awning with the main roof at the top of each side and the center.

"That's the place. Ginga Kyouen... Galaxy Feast."

"That whole *thing* is the *restaurant*?"

Some more citizens gave a short bow and greeting as they walked. Something Nathan was still not used to since landing.

In big, Japanese characters, a sign at the front showed:

銀河饗宴はアルマンデール家を歓迎します!

"I don't know what that means. I just understood 'Armondale' in Katakana."

Jeanie translated for him, "Ugh.. It means 'Galaxy Feast welcomes the Armondale Family.'"

"Awesome! Or should I say 'Sugeeeeeiiiiiiii!'" He said one of his several known Japanese words in exaggeration, prompting his sister to sigh, with a grin at his dorkiness.

"They even had that on paint and paper! Very cool!" He gleed.

Still behind Jenny, they walked up the steps, then the central door opened for them. Silently, she disappeared. In front of the twins, a whole staff of waiters and cooks welcomed them as important guests.

"Armondale-ka, youkoso!"

They greeted Jeanie and Nathan, both with wide open smiles.

The twins greeted and bowed back, "Yoroshiku onegaishimasu."

A middle-aged Osaka woman came forward from the staff line and shook their hands, speaking impeccable English.

"Good evening! You must be Mr. and Mrs. Scott. Welcome to Galaxy Feast!"

Jeanie spoke, "Thank you. Uh.. It's just 'Mr. and Ms.' He's my brother."

"Oh! My sincerest apologies for the error!"

"It's alright. We're used to it."

The woman shook their hands, "I'm Reiko Watanabe. I help manage Galaxy Feast. Welcome, Ms. Jeanie! Mr. Nathan! We are very humbled by your long trip just to visit us here."

"Thank you for having us," he replied. "Wait, where's Jenny?"

"Here," she returned out of nowhere, peeking from behind the sash curtains leading up the stairs. "They're ready. I'll take it from here, Reiko."

"Yes, Ms. Challenger." She bowed to the twins. "Welcome! And enjoy your evening!"

* * * * * * *

Their agents exited, then the trio of Jenny, Jeanie and Nathan stepped out of the elevator.

Guards gave them another phone-lock bag each as the hall is strictly prohibiting use of any outside electronics.

They were welcomed to a red luxury hall filled with gold and diamond adornments, Renaissance paintings, elaborate glass sculptures and golden chairs and tables.

Several high-class looking people were already eating their full-table course meals, being given live musical accompaniment by the restaurant's hired violinists.

The staff here wore white long-sleeves and black slacks for the guys, black long skirts for the girls.

They were led with smiles to a room near a right-wing window. The twins saw delicious food being served looking just as delicious as what they've tasted at the Tower.

A female Japanese waiter gave them a holo-tablet for the menu. The two flat tablets as big as an average sized man's head were set on the table and the menu food appeared as 3D holograms.

"Good evening, Mr. and Ms. Scott. I'm Hana and I'll be your server. We are about to finish the ramen and Puro Wagyu. When you'll want to order anything else, please ring me up when you've made a decision."

She gave a small button press to Nathan. The twins thanked her as she went back to the wide glass-windowed kitchen.

* * * * * * *

Nathan looked around. Their orders still have 5 minutes to go. Near the center, he was surprised to see a familiar, pretty Japanese girl. One of his best conquests.

The only name she gave him was Kaira.

He went to check up on her and say 'Hi.'

"Jeanie, I saw one of my friends here! I'll just greet them." He kept walking without waiting for his sister's response.

"Typical," she huffed.

He was one table away from the girl when an actual old friend of his appeared.

"Nathan? Holy crap, you're HERE!"

Nathan turned to the left and saw his old college friend and former wrestling buddy Raphael.

"RAPH? Long time to see!"

His old friend, now a champion in Infinite Japan Wrestling, clasped his hand and hugged him.

Nathan asked, "What brings you here? Congrats by the way on the title win! Lots and LOTS of congratulations to you, Raph! That was a Six-Star Match!"

"Thank you, dude! I should ask why you're here too! Aren't you still living in West Virginia?"

"Yeah. Just took a... business trip here." He knew he couldn't say anything about his heir status yet. "We'll have our return flight later! Where's the Infinite Star U.S. Championship title, by the way?"

"Couldn't bring it. This was just an impromptu midnight dinner. We were just about to leave actually! Speaking of... Since you're still based in America.. Do you think one day you can lace your boots again and have some matches with me there? It'll be for my title."