Harems of Elites Ep. 02 Act 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last week of August 2104. It was mine and Jeanie's birth month.

Staying at a mountain hotel in Yamagata Prefecture, we had the time of our lives along with our few, tight-knit friends.

At half past four in the afternoon, an opportunity arose for me to enjoy the inn on my own as my friends went restaurant hopping. Jeanie and her girlfriends went back up the slopes for another round of snowboarding. Yamagata is well known for its famed 'miracle zone,' a specific area of the land that has its own colder climate that *stays* cold all year round compared to its neighboring towns. One of the only good after effects of the Third War.

Through an open door-arch I went, leading to the outside garden where my eyes spotted a large Zen garden field made of fine grey rocks. An amused sigh escaped my lips.

Yamagata isn't really known for it's Zen garden culture now. The innkeepers probably set it all up for the tourists. An internet photo-op for overly eager foreigners who want to feel the 'Japanese experience' but neglected to actually do research in the towns they were going to.

However, I spotted an even better sight to behold. Rounding out of the miniature central shrine, a glasses-wearing Japanese woman, dressed in a silk red and yellow floral patterned kimono raked several lines in a circle. She was busty and feminine. An air of an heiress to some abstract high position of power, yet she had the grace of a young, wise woman. It seems she also did the other lines here. Either she was a local or she's a regular here.

As she got to the end of her spiral and tiptoed back to the wooden floor panels I stood at, I gave her a soft smile. And she smiled back.

Her pretty smile just compelled me to speak without thinking, "Wow, you did all of that, Miss? Oh, I mean... Sore wo yarimashita? Sugoi!"

That's when I met Kaira. Only, she never told me her real name upfront.

She surprised me by replying, "I can understand English, Mister."

I grinned even bigger, "Double wow, then! You look like you've done this here lots of times."

"Hah. Thank you. Yeah, this was me just playing around."

"Your playing around looked like art to me."

"Please. You say that to all the women you see in a Zen garden."

We both laughed at her joke. Her giggle was so cute and innocent. Adorable even. But it clashed the vibe she had of a calm, stoic business woman I would have assumed of her if she didn't speak to me.

"I wish I can say that, but you're the only cute girl I've ever seen on a Zen garden."

She also matched my smirk, "That's good to hear from a younger man."

I guess she made that assumption because I was cleanly shaved that afternoon. Strangers tend to think I'd be 20 or 21 shaved. Unshaved, I'd look like my late thirties. There isn't a middle ground with my facial hair.

"Miss, that's also good to hear considering I just turned 29."

"Really? What? You could have fooled me!"

"I'm always honest with my age."

"Damn! You're one year younger than me, but you look like you're 20!"

See?

With my best poker face, I answered her, "I swear I'm 29. In fact, I'm about to go to the bar. They'll check my ID. Come with me and I'll show you."

"Hmm... You just wanted to get a drink with me."

I still tried to get away with it, "Oh, yeah, I guess we can do that too since you wanted."

"...I'll budge."

* * * * * * * * *

"I'm Nathan, by the way."

"Oh, I'm..." She paused herself, not revealing her name.

We sat at the quiet bar, only the two of us there, about to order drinks.

No other foreigners or even the locals to eavesdrop on us. All of them either enjoying the snow or cleaning it up.

"You know what? Just call me Ms. Tokyo," she decided, "Or Tokyo-san if you're that much of a Japanophile."

I chuckled, "Why the codenames?"

She waved it off with a joke, "Just to sound like super agents."

"Heh. Oookay, then... If that's the case, then I guess I'm Mr. Nathan Virginia, so it fits the theme."

"I'll stick with just Mr. Virginia so it doesn't get complicated."

"Whatever you like, Tokyo-san."

Our drinks came to us. Two small glass cups of humble sake.

We both thanked the kimono'd bartender.

"So, Mr. Virginia," Ms. Tokyo asked, taking off her glasses, "what brings you here to the other side of the ocean?"

She was unbelievably pretty with or without her glasses. I didn't even need to think before answering her, "The fresh air. That's one. And I've always just been drawn to Japanese culture when it comes to Zen gardens, poetry and animation."

"I'm glad you weren't like those other tourists who stood there just to take a picture of themselves with the garden. Or worse, just stepped on the gravel to ruin the pattern for a closer picture."

I was right! "Hah! I knew that garden was just a tourist trap when I first saw it! That's why I was guessing you were either near from here or a frequent guest. You're the only person aside from the staff who seems to actually know how to treat that garden with respect."

"Sadly, that's true. That's why the staff only fix the garden before and after a foreigner stays."

"So, you're a known guest here?"

"Yeah."

"From which part of Tokyo do you live near?"

"Uhmm, no names of neighborhoods, please."

"...Okay, then. Work?"

"Hmm... No. I'm sorry."

What's with her secrecy? She's both annoying me, but also intriguing me further.

"Are you some kind of high-status person here?"

She wore the same mysterious smile.

"I really can't say. You know, I think it's my turn to ask some questions." Cheeks blushing, she spun her fingertip on the side of her glass.

"Okay, that seems fair."

"Were you the guy kissing the blonde earlier?"

Wait, she saw that? "Uhh... Yeah."

"Was that your girlfriend? Tell me, honestly. She looks more like a relative of yours, like a sister. Looks kind of to similar to you."

"Uhmm... Yeah. She's my twin, okay? I pretend to be a 'secret' boyfriend. We had to make it look like we're a couple, otherwise lots of her guy co-workers will try to ask her out. How did you guess we were even related?"

"You both have the same squint in you eyes, if that makes sense. Plus, similar build and features. You're like opposite sex versions of each other. Which you guys *are* since you're twins."

I threw her a sly grin, "Heh... Usually, no one is able to even observe that we're by blood. No one even asks!"

"I mean, one thing is we don't see too many twins anymore. But still, no one?"

I tried to reached into my memories to count how many people could tell we were related.

"You know what? It's just my friend from college, a friend from work... and you. Three people from my social circle."

"Guess you guys are *that* believable... But weren't you feeling her up too?"

My eyes dropped down to my glass. "Uhh..."

"That's a bit too much to be called dedication to the role. Are you sure you don't have any feelings for her?"

"What? My twin? No!"

"I mean, I wouldn't judge if you were in to that as a fetish. I have crush on one of my cousins even today."

"Uhh... Okay, fine. I kinda have a bit of an... attraction to my twin."

"See... Is that too hard?"

"But it's just physical attraction, okay? I'm not that kind of brother like in porn. We're just affectionate. I can't believe I just met you and you've been able to guess so much about me. Are you like a detective or something, Ms. Tokyo?"

"Mr. Virginia... I really can't say."

"That's kind of unfair now. At least tell me about someone you're with. Any significant others in your life?"

"No, not anymore."

Nathan grinned, "There's a story there that's begging to be shared. At least give me that."

She sighed, giving a disappointed laugh, "What *is* there to share? I was supposed to get married with an honest guy — at least I thought he was honest — then, one day he just left. No notes or anything."

"...That's awful to hear."

"Way worse to experience. I'm getting more paranoid these days 'cause of that. Was he even real? Did I just hallucinate him in my mind? I mean, he interacted with some of my friends too, and my two friends would say something... Uhmm..."

"Hmm?"

"Uhh... Mr. Virginia, forget that last part about how many friends I have."

I smiled, "You don't have to be shy. I have, like, just three friends I exclusively hang out with. That includes my sister. It's not about how many. It's about how deep your bonds are."

When those words left my lips, this beautiful woman froze. She met me with a look that magnetized me to her face.

Ms. Tokyo looked like she was staring into my soul.

"You have very wise and kind eyes... Do you know that...? You and your twin may have the same eye features, but yours just has a different..kind of light. Do you know what I mean?"

Her gaze was none like I've seen in a woman before. Innocence and seduction mixed with a curious, inquisitive mind, seemingly to have finally found something she'd been searching for.

She requested, demurely, "Mr. Virginia, can you lean in closer?"

I gulped, yet still obliged. As I leaned in, so did she. Her hair smelled like cocoa butter and coconuts dancing in his senses.

I could feel her alluring breath as she she spoke close to his face. "I've never met a man like you before. Being next to you, I'd say... has good for my heart so far.

She gave a whisper that I knew I would have said yes to, whatever it was.

"Mr. Virginia... Can you grant me a request?"

"What is it?"

"...Just for tonight ...Would you please take me to my bed ...and sleep with me?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I whisked her around in my arms. "Oh!" One on her waist. One around her sweet butt.

I carried her to the bed and laid her down gently, both of us naked. "Ooohh... What a strong Master I have."

With my body over hers, I was so excited to explore her. I looked at her from her head to her pussy. I knew she's going to be the best girl I'd feel inside yet.

I brought my nose to hers again, "And I won't let you forget it."

I brought myself off the bed and took off my robe for her, letting her know just what she's going to feel deep and throbbing up her womb. She stared at my member, seven plus inches stiff as an unchiseled diamond.

"Oh, my god! My Master is HUGE!"

It was fear and excitement running through her face. Every woman I'm about to feel intimately has looked at me like that and I'm always gonna love that look.

I pounced on her body. My face back above her chest. I began my trail of kisses on her neck. From snow white, it turned a blush, rosy pink. Her neck deserves to be pampered and I used my lips for her service, peppering smooches and licks to the fine nodes of her throat.

"Uhhh... You're a pro! I can tell! I'm so excited to finally feel you inside of me."

"Yes... my darling. Be excited. But I will take my time with your body first."

"Absolutey, Master!"

I moved my path of kisses down to her chest. Oh, I could have gone straight at her peaks and she wouldn't complain! But I wanted to build anticipation first. A long and lovely climb makes the summit so, SO much better. I kissed through the valley of her mountains.

"Ohh! Masterrrr!" She purred sweeter than a caramel sundae, "Please don't tease. I want your mouth on my nipples. Feel them! How hot they are for you!"

I brought myself back up near her face. A hand of mine feathered her cheek, "Patience, my darling. I'm training you right now so you'll feel as good as you will. Do you not trust your Master?"

"...I'm sorry, my Master. Your servant is impudent and impatient. Train me as you please."

"Your Master forgives you. Now, your Master would like to feel your tongue on his. Will you be ready?"

"Yes, Master. Your servant is ready."

"Really?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Show me, then."

With that, she met my lips and pulled me down in an embrace. Both our bodies and our tongues holding each other close and so heated. Her whole mouth wrestled me down with her smooches, suckles and our spit mixing. I let her tongue show how devoted she truly was to me. I kissed her back hard and deeply, before pulling back and heading straight to her nipples.

Mmmwahhhh! Best breasts ever know to man!

"Ahhh!" A jolt went through her body, making her squee. I sucked and swirled my tongue on her summit, then switched to the other one using my mouth deep and firm. I kept my hands on her body, circling them on the side of her thick thighs. There is no hyperbole when I say that every part of her is juicy and delicious.

Still, I must not forget my first destination. I led the next path, but instead of my kisses, it was my tongue trailing towards her muff. She was hairy! I love it!

"Ohooohhhh!"

I tickled her hairs with my soft pecks and the smooth hairs on my chin.

Her clit was jotting out, nice and stiff. I really wanted to eat her right away soooo bad, but I had to take my time. Besides, I'm still gonna fulfill my promise of kissing *every* part of her. EVERY. PART.

I kissed around her thighs first. My loving licks kept coming and I never tired of her sweet-salty taste.

"Ooh! My Master loves me soo much!"

"Yes, he does."

She was so wet and moist... She was leaking drops of herself. I could smell her pussy just as tasty as the rest of her. I hope this can happen again, but I can still die happy once I finally feel her deep.

"Are you ready, my servant? I'm going to kiss you riiight here." I glid the faintest touch down her thick labia.

"Ahh! Yes, Master! Yes!"

Holy shit, she got even wetter.

"Good. This is your reward."

From the bottom of her lips, I puckered up, pressed my tongue and licked from below up to the top, ending at her clit with a good wiggle.

"Ahh! Thank you, Masterrr!"

She was leaking now. Can't let all this juice she's giving me to waste. I lapped her up and drank her in.

"Ah! Ahhhhh!"

I licked her up and down and sucked on her pussy, kissing her womanhood. Frenching it and running my tongue in between her slit.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuucck!"

Oh, my dear servant. She's sooo fucking ready. I have to have her now. One last thing.

My thick, throbbing dick is ready to fuck her up. I rubbed my head through her slit and made her body quiver.

"Ahhaahh! Yes, Master! Please!"

"This is it, my servant. Your Master is going to make you his woman."

I thrusted my entire length over her warmth, feeling her wetness with my loving erection. Her clit was painfully hard. She wants it sooo bad. Maybe worse than me!

"You want it slow right?"

This was the time...

But Kaira surprised me with her next answer.

"I... DON'T!"

"What?"

"No! Put it in me NOW!"

"Are y-?"

"PUT IT IN ME! NOW!"

She's transformed! From a gentle, quiet woman I have seen her turn into my perverse fuck toy, wanting her Master's dick to pierce her pussy in one go. Is she like this deep down, or have I corrupted her?

After this, I will.

Into her hole, with one big and powerful thrust, I buried myself in Ms. Tokyo. My full weight burrowing, feeling every crease and tender flesh she had within.

"AHHHHHHHH!" A high pitched squeak came out of her voice. Shit, if we weren't far from the other rooms someone would have heard us. But I didn't care. I need to teach her a lesson.

"How dare you speak to me like that."

I drew out, leaving my head in, and drove myself back with a loud slapping sound.

"AHHH!" Another loud squeak.

Her body shook forwards and back. Her breasts were bouncing. Her eyes closed shut as thunder flowed through every part of her.

"I do what I want to your body. Understand?"

I thrust again.

"AHHHH! Yes! Ye-esss! I've been an awful girl! Punish me! I deserve to be punished!"

"Yes, you do. You've been a naughty girl. Telling your Master to fuck you in one go."

I drew out of her, a hand on her busy mound as I tickled her G-spot on my way out.

"Mmmhhhhhh!" She whimpered. Some tears flowing from her eyelids.

I put my ring and middle finger in her. She was so drenched. I massaged her and hit her spot with my fingertips, drawing them back and forth like a gentle seaside wave.

"AaaaHHHH!!"

"I'm gonna give you what you want. But I'm going to take it *my* way."

"YEEEESS! Take me any way you want!"

I've waited so long for this. It's time for MY reward!

I welcomed her pussy back with my cock, heading straight just shy of her cervix.

"AHH! MASTER! I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MEEE!"

She embraced me both with her arms clutching tight, as well as her pussy sucking me in and keeping me gripped.

She sucked on my lips and pulled my head, gluing myself to her kisses. I was fully taken in by this woman. Her entire body is screaming for me and not letting me go even if I'd try. I' won't try. And my body yearns for hers with a fire burning hotter than the Sun.

"How much?" I asked her. "How much do you love my cock?"

"Soooo FUCKING MUCH!"

"Then you're gonna love this!"

My hands went under her butt. On instinct, she locked her legs and feet around me. At a better angle, I plunged back in her wetness.

"OH! OOHHHHH! I LOOOVE IT!"

I was reaching as deep as I can. Kissing her end several times with long, delicate strokes. I moved faster.

"Oh, gooood, YES! DRILL MEEE!!"

She grew more restless. Her thick legs were tight around me, just as tight and smooth as I felt pounding her. Her legs were as locked as they were, pulling me in deeper when I reach around her cervix.

The globes of her chest looked jealous, so I welcomed them back.

"Ahh! Oh, my goooooddd! You're the best!"

Fuuuucckkkk... She's better than my sister!

I feel like I'm on a tightrope between exploding too soon. Thinking quick, I embraced her and spun us to one side. My servant's beautiful body shone over me and I was still connected to her spirit. Snow white skin. Big breasts. Thick arms and legs. Did I die and go to heaven?

"Ohhh... My servant. You're as beautiful as a goddess!" I rubbed my hands through all I could touch. Legs, arms, back, her face. "Kiss your, Master," I barely breathed out, in a daze and mustering as much of my control not to cum right now.

But then, she embraced me and spun me around. She was under me once again.

"Nathan! Please cum inside me and make me cum!"

Mmhhh... She doesn't know what she's doing to me when she says my name like that.

"You want to cu-"

"Yeeeeessss!"

"Tell me your real name! Even just your first."

"I'm Kaira! Your servant's name is Kaira!" She answered right away with no pause. I fucked a girl without even knowing her name yet and now she's still begging me to fuck her.

"I swear on everyone I love, my name is Kai-AHHHHHH!"

I can't control myself anymore! All bets are off! I fucked her faster than ever.

"You've been the best servant I ever had! Your reward is my cum shooting straight to your womb. Your Master is going to fill you up and make sure you won't look at any other man again!"

I covered her mouth as I ravaged her pussy, going the fastest I've ever pumped a beautiful girl.

Her muffed shrieks in my hand were amazing to hear. It just felt right to dominate her like this. We both need this!

"MMHHHH! MHHHHHH!"

I rubbed her breasts and gave them suckles like a newborn. I want to cum. I NEED to CUM!

I growled, "Are you gonna cum?"

She nodded.

"Good. I'm gonna cum in you. Take it all. Take it ALL!"

I took my hand off and at that moment, it was like I was possessed by a dark force and I just fucked her deeper, pounding her to mush.

"Oh, FUCK! OH *FUCK*! YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG! DESTROY ME!"

"Yeah, baby! SCREAM for ME! Scream my FUCKING NAME!"

"OHHHHH! NATHAAAAN!"

"That's..right! Kaira..SCREAM!"

My two hands went to her face and just below her waist. I literally felt how deep I was massacring her sweet and innocent hole all for my need.