Harems of Elites Ep. 02 Act 02A

Story Info
Another new sister, Kaira! With similar past sexy results...
7.7k words
4.83
13.2k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quik_Msg :

This is it.

Back again with the sibling incest we all know and love.

Thanks for all the follows and favs. Keep supporting me here so I can know I should keep doing this. It all means a lot.

Tonight's Fetishes: Sci-Fi, Future, Brother Sister Incest, Accidental Incest, Half-Sister, H Cup, Gentle Dominant Male, Submissive Female, One Night Stand, Long Foreplay, Swift Sex, Creampie, Moaner, YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Episode 2, Act II

Nathan's Decision & The Siblings Meet Up

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Nathan's Decision

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

...Did-

...Did he-

...Did he just say...what I think he just said?

Armondale?

This was a set up!

My mind reeled from my old friend's news.

I'm genuinely happy for him. He and his sister deserve a child together. They were the only two responsible adults I've l meet in college.

But from Armondale?

The treatment does work if he says so! From the help of my father, though? That might mean they had to do the same deal we have to. Hell, I won't put it against him that he planned all of this just for me to 'bump' into him.

I returned to my seat, angrier than when I was still on American soil.

I even forgot to look for where my little one night Japanese bed friend had gone to. I took a look at her seat to find..she wasn't there anymore. Oh, well. There are more pressing issues going on.

"That was quick. I really thought it was going to be another girl," Jeanie snarled at me.

"Pssshaw... Please," I said, putting my mind off from that beautiful woman from Tokyo. MY highlight from our trip in Yamagata. At least Jeanie thought Raphael was that friend I lied about.

Then, I saw Hana, our server from earlier, returning with two waiters and a chef, bringing with them two push-tables.

One with silver-domes covering plates inside making us more excited for the food. The other with a flat metal electric stove-top with a black, ceramic cover.

At the very least we get to eat now.

The waiters pushing the carts opened the two silver covers and fresh cups of green tea so hot and steamy I could smell it on the way here.

Hana showed her palms toward the food we've been clamoring for. We crossed an entire ocean just for this.

"This is Shin-Osaka's own Midnight Ramen Special."

I took a wide-eyed look at our dinner. I also glanced at Jeanie with the same expression I had. We couldn't believe what was in front of us.

My eyes went back to the ramen. Thick, saucy noodles. The smell of juicy broth. Sprinkles of chopped green onions on the side. Some red spice at the other. Soft, tender pork cooked just right to chew.

This was it. The meals we have waited for.

Our mouths started drooling even more at just the first meal.

The second cover was opened.

"This is Puro Wagyu Beef. The Guiness record holder for the fattiest meat in the world. Made from only select bred and gene-enhanced Kobe cattle to ensure the best possible nutrients and flavor possible."

At last, the fabled marbled meat stared me in the face. You can literally breathe the Wagyu in as it melted in front of us.

My tongue literally drooled spit from the crease of my lips and I had to wipe myself with my sleeve.

They moved the dishes on our table and set up the grill. Another great treat coming up is the chef cooking in front of us.

Our chef bowed.

She went right at it by slicing the meat finely into pieces and used her spatula to grill the simmering meat on each side for a moment, careful not to overcook it.

The female Wagyu cook's precision wowed me.

Hana motioned to us, "Mr. and Ms. Scott, would you like to try the ramen now?"

"Oh, we can? I wanted to watch her cook first!" Jeanie said with an honest smile.

I had different ideas. "Suit yourself. I'll start with mine."

I started with my ramen. I used these Vantablack chopsticks they gave us and attacked the noodles.

At first, I tried the noodles. I slurped the flavorful noodles up, thick, smooth and soft. Perfect! It had the taste of the pork and broth married in equal amounts.

...Fuck. Speaking of marriage... Me and Jeanie are gonna... I stopped that thought.

I tasted the pork next. I took a piece and even dipped it on some of the red spice because why not?

This was amazing! The pork was properly cooked yet still thinly sliced to stay soft. I combined it with the noodles, slurping it quick to my mouth.

A masterpiece! The flavors comvine so well! Giving birth to a new essence...

Giving birth...

Goddammit! Why is my mind still on that damned project!

I get it, brain! Marrying your *sisters,* with an 's,' and them giving birth to *our* children.

Fuck! That means I'm gonna have to be a dad!

This temporary escape from the claws of Armondale I wanted to enjoy just isn't working enough. Maybe when we get to the Wagyu, things'll change.

"This ramen is perfect!" Jeanie noted.

I added my two cents, "Well... It's 99 for me."

"Pretentious ass. It's a perfect 100 to me!

"Please enjoy!" The chef took our attention and bowed to us before leaving. The Wagyu's done!

Me and my twin had another held, knowing look.

We nodded each other, non-verbally agreeing to take a bite together. Both of us put a priceless piece of Wagyu in our mouths and I felt bliss melt in my tongue.

The beef is so fat and rich in its favor that it literally melted in my mouth the moment I tasted it. The texture was like soft ice cream and the flavor was like buttery meat just dissolving down my throat.

Jeanie's cheeks puffed up in a blissful smile, savoring the flavor completely in her mouth. "Oh, GOD! This is the best food I've ever tasted! Nathan! Oh my goddddd! This is awesome!"

I froze.

For a quick second my thoughts flashed back to the night me and Jeanie had to sleep together. I even remembered that as one of her exact lines.

Despite my supression of those memories, my crotch quickly rose alive to half-hardness. Those thoughts I tried to blur out grew clearer on their own.

My hands around Jeanie on top of me, purring... grinding me insatiably. Like I was her first lover. Because, damn it, *I was*! And we'll have to do it again.

I had to shake my head back to my own food.

"Hmm.. It tastes like... there's a bit of sugar in-"

Like a panicked flashback, my mouth spoke on its own, "Don't describe it!"

Inadvertently, my words also echoed my reaction from that night of passion that should not be named of.

"What? Why ar-?" Jeanie wondered why I was so agitated, but just as she glared at me... As I feared... She remembered.

As her pupils got wider, I knew she remembered.

The twin subconscious connection we have just can't be turned off.

"Uhh... I mean..."

"It's okay, Nathan." Jeanie went back to her food, while I distracted myself by drinking some of my tea.

I felt rotten about us having an awkward pause between us.

I aimed to bring back their joyful atmosphere by asking, "So, was the Wagyu as good as you thought?"

Jeanie perked up, "Even better, actually."

"Great. I rate it 101 out of 100."

"102 for me." She smiled politely, but there's still a tenseness there.

Despite the great taste of the food, the space between us was bitter to swallow.

* * * * * * * * *

The three of us were already seated back on The Jester. Me and Jeanie wondered why we haven't took off yet.

We were already here in the plane waiting for it to move... but something about why we're still stuck here just feels so wrong and I don't know why. I hate it.

Why do I feel this?

This sense of an oncoming storm.

I snuck a peek at Jenny, about to speak on the phone.

"Yes, Mr. Francis? Yes... We're complete... We'll be on our way... Yes, we're..."

She had a long pause as she listened to her caller.

"Oh, okay. We'll be waiting for her, then... I didn't have the time... Oh, thank you, sir. Yes, we'll be safe..."

I can't help but be astounded by how Jenny was able to speak to that man - *our* father and potentially the most powerful man in this world - in a manner more befitting of a true parent and child relationship, even in a business setting.

I wonder if they were as close as I could guess.

I took a small glanced to my right and saw Jeanie spying on me, in her classic pose of a scowl, narrowed eyes and crossed arms.

Simply, I snickered and rolled my eyes, wordlessly giving her the finger, holding it near my chest.

She narrowed her features into a surly, mocking frown.

The dark tarmac in view on my left was kept awake by the lights on the ground. It was almost 1 AM and we still haven't moved.

Guess this is the time to think...

What kind of decision should I make?

When I say 'No,' I potentially miss out on an unimaginable source of wealth that can help everyone he knew, regretting it for the rest of my life.

When I say 'Yes,' I'll potentially be a puppet of our father who is slowly revealing himself to be a madman who doesn't care about defying nature and morality.

Add to that being married to my own sisters and breeding them *all* to bear my children.

All for this mysterious project shrouded in all sorts of secrecy.

"Meet you there, sir," as Jenny ended the call, she addressed the twins, "Nathan, Jeanie, we have another passenger going with us. It's one of our half-sisters."

"That was quick," Jeanie noted.

"Yes, but not quick enough. At least she's on her way here."

I used this time for a break. "Jeanie, can you help me with something?"

"Uhh, okay. What is it?"

"Let's talk at the lounge room," I took her hand and briskly walked away from other ears.

"Whoa, slow down," Jeanie was jolted by my intrusion as I pulled her in from the door. I slid the thick white panel back and finally, the two of us were alone again.

I asked her immediately, "Jeanie, do you think we should take this offer? Need I remind you, it means we'll get married, you'll give birth AND be a mother to *our* children. We'll be *those* kinds of siblings now. That means we'll both be the parents and their uncle and aunt at the same time. How can you even explain that to a kid?"

"Hmm.. I mean... The whole helping humanity thing, though."

She took a seat at the sofa, but I remained standing.

"That's a lot of money, by the way. Unimaginably huge. It's a given that we're set for life. But what's more important is we can help so many people."

Something I really love about my sister is she's frequently willing to help her friends out and donate to our community.

Despite her nagginess to me, she's always kind and caring. I think she could be a great mom even though she doesn't really like dealing with kids that much. With the little girls that see her and think she's a Disney princess though, she's always playful and kind to them, telling them they can be a princess too.

I just never thought the children she'd be having would be with me.

I took a seat next to Jeanie. Something that's been on my mind as I replayed my new found father's less than humble showcase of his works and the project we have to be a part of is he forgot to note one important factor.

I took her hands and clasped them to mine. Just from holding her, I felt the heat not just from her hands, but also in her cheeks as I saw them turn rosy.

I spoke, "Jeanie... Something our father neglected to even care about was us raising... our baby." Even saying that was a difficult, wide pill to swallow.

"...I ...Fuck! Nathan, you're scaring me!" Behind her worried eyes, she told me off, "I know it's going to be weird, but... we..did..*do*..it already. And I'm fine with it because it's you. You won't hurt me when we..y'know..do it again, right?"

"Of course!" I bit my lip a bit. That came out a bit too fast.

"And you'll help me raise..our..kid... right?" It was audibly hard for her to talk about this as well. So different, yet we're still so alike.

I answered, and always will always answer, "Of course, Jeanie."

* * * * * * * * *

We continued to wait for the arrival of our half-sister.

From my window seat, faintly illuminated, a black SUV like what we've rode to Armondale Circle in stopped just in front of the plane's staircase.

A few agents shielded the important guest from the open air as she stepped up to the stairs. The pilots and her siblings waited at the entrance inside.

When she reached the interior, she was shocked to see me.

Wait...

Oh, no. God, no... I almost muttered out loud. Just my goddamed luck. It happened again! It was my one-night stand from Yamagata! It was the woman I saw earlier at Galaxy Feast!

When she saw me, we both had the same kind of expression on our faces. Her face went paler than her already white complexion. Her mouth was wide open. Her eyes were as big as saucers inside her glasses. She was thinking the same as me.

I just slept with my half-sibling.

Jenny introduced herself, "Hello, Ms. Hoshikawa. I'm Jenny Challenger. We're glad to meet you."

"Uhh, yeah. Glad to meet you too."

"Nathan, Jeanie, this is our sister. Kaira Hoshikawa. She's a former professor and current dean in Tokyo University and also a former Minister of Education!

"Wow, you're glasses are cute! Hi, I'm Jeanie! I'm your sister too!" My twin spared no second in greeting her.

They shook our half-sister's hand. The part-Japanese woman then had to make her way to her last sibling. Me. It was agonizing to both our feet, showing itself in tremors worse that a cold day in Japan.

"I'm... Kaira... Kaira Hoshikawa."

She put a hand between us. I hesitated, but had to keep things formal.

"I'm Nathan. Nathan Scott."

"It's... Great to meet you all. For the first time. Heh..." She sighed a nervous laugh. Her mouth gritting and lips twitching.

* * * * * * *

"You totally slept with her, didn't you?"

"What?"

Jenny surprise attacked me with that question, just as she sat down with me to watch television in the entertainment quarters of the plane. Earlier, I was with Jeanie here. Now, I tried to hide here from my realized shame. Still, a sister of mine found me again, in more ways than one.

"You heard me. Kaira. You. Slept together. You know? Had sex."

"Whoa, whoa! Can't I at least have a sip of my coffee first?"

Jenny shrugged her shoulders with a satisfied grin.

She watched as a panel of corporation commentators discussed Armondale & Co. interspersed with footage from yesterday when Jenny was announced as new Head CEO.

A man in his forties said, "I'm very optimistic of the stock trajectory Armondale is heading with Ms. Challenger at the helm. She has been the dark horse of the company since the last three years."

A lady said, "Agreed. If she made the merger with Valyx happen. She can make miracles happen."

I quipped as we watched, "I didn't know you were a closet narcissist."

She responded, "It's not immediately narcissism to observe how people see you, bro. Just because *you're* an open narcissist doesn't mean everyone else is."

"That's a 'Yes,' then."

She made a funny, sour face to him and poked at his sides. "And that's a 'Yes' to sleeping with your half-sister?"

"What? Shut up! Your agents might hear!"

"Make me."

"Ow!" Like an older sibling, she rubbed her knuckles on my hair.

I heard the door open to their area.

"Uhmm... Nathan?"

I saw Jeanie looking at us rough-housing like children.

"Wha-? Jeanie!"

I straightened up immediately, acting like nothing happened.

My twin marched toward me and sat on my lap, acting like Jenny was another one of my girlfriends and trying to mark me as her territory.

"What'cha guys watching?"

Dryly, I answered, "I'm watching Jenny watch herself on TV. Jennyception."

"She's not gonna get that joke."

"Can I ask why you've turned me into your chair, at least?"

"'Cause you're comfy!" Jeanie then put my hands on her stomach, forcing me to hug her. Unfortunately, my erection was also forced to wake up. She knelt her head against mine and smiled. She knew.

Jenny giggled, "Look at you two sibs. That's so cute. Get a room, you two!"

"We have a room in your tower, right?"

Me, still below her explained, "Jenny, my innocent sister doesn't understand jokes like that."

"Excuse me? I'm a big girl, Nathan. I understood that."

Surprising us, Jenny made a request, "Oh, by the way Jeanie, can you do me a favor? Call your friend Ramona from this phone and tell her we can help her grandmother's bills. She had an accident, right?"

"How did-?"

"Ramona Stevens had a social media post you liked and you're in each other's pictures."

"...How the heck did you even-?"

"Call her. She needs you. You can help her right now." Jenny gave a phone straight away to Jeanie. "This is yours now."

"Okay..."

She took the phone which opened as her fingerprint touched the screen. It displayed Ramona's name upfront. Not knowing if it was really her, she called and it was accepted.

"Hello, Ramona? It's Jeanie... Yeah, it's a new number... You currently with Jason or did you break up again...? Told you, it's me. Okay... Okaaaayyyy... So, about your grandma... Wait, it's buzzing out, Jenny!"

"Go back to the passengers aisle. Better signal there."

Jeanie rolled her eyes and went back to her seat, closing the door with a bit of force.

Jenny and Nathan were alone again.

"How did you do that?"

"Jeanie's obviously caring for her close friends. I just wanted her to her them as much as she can. And we've done research on you two, obviously."

"...I wonder what it's like in your devious brain."

"Nevermind that. Now that we're alone, have you had enough time to admit you've slept with another sister."

"There's no avoid this, huh?"

"None whatsoever."

"Mmm..."

After some deliberation, I caved in and said, "Fine... Yeah. Pretty much."

"Honesty. And only a tad bit of hesitation after ten minutes. Progress. You're learning to trust me."

With a sigh, I accepted it, "What do you want to know?"

"Whatever you're willing to share. Of course, you *can* add details," she said, closed lips and still fiendishly smiling.

"Well, then..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Interlude Three

That Woman From Tokyo

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was on our birth month. August 2104.

In Yamagata Prefecture, we had the time of our lives along with our tight-knit friends.

That's when I met Kaira. Only, she never told me her real name upfront.

* * * * * * *

"My name's... Hmmm... Why don't you just call me Ms. Tokyo.."

"Then I guess I'm Mr. Virginia."

* * * * * * *

"Oh, FUCK! YOU'RE BIG!"

"Yeah, baby! SCREAM for ME! Scream my FUCKING NAME!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

...End of Interlude?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jenny squinted, annoyed at my deliberate lack of info, "What? That's it?"

"That's all you need to know," I said, not bothering to give any other detail.

"Oh, NO! You are NOT getting away with an explanation like that!"

"You just said-"

"You know what I *meant*! What I mean is you give me the details of what led to it all happening. Was it just one night? Were you both drunk? I'm not asking you to be pornographic about what you did... Unless you want to."

"You *are* an incest fetishist!"

"I guess I am. And, hey, so are *you*. That's one sibling to your three."

Fuck. She's right. Thankfully, I've already finished my coffee, otherwise I would have spat it out.

"...Touche. Tou-fucking-che."

"So... deets?"

With a sigh, Iwas forced to complete a broader picture of his story...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Interlude Three (For Real)

That Woman From Tokyo

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *