Harems of Elites Ep. 02 Act 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NATHAN! I WANNA CUM!"

"YEEEES! CUM FOR ME, MY LOVE!"

"NATHAN! MAKE ME FUCKING COME!"

"YESSS! I..WIIILL!"

She was close. I feel it. Her pussy spasmed around my cock on fire and waiting to erupt. And finally...

"OOHHH GOOOOODDD!"

I felt her burst around me. She gripped and loosened rapidly.

"Ahh, KAIRA!"

I burrowed as deep as I can and exploded so much that I almost blacked out. My hand on the bed near her face the only reason I didn't fall in her. She burst harder than the Tamasudare Falls. Her first wave sprayed with force on my pubic hair and balls. A feeling just second to implanting her with my semen. The next waves flowed like a strong stream and thankfully, the pillow below us caught all of it falling down and it was drenched to the core by her juices.

If it wasn't there, her bed's spot would have been drenched way down to its bottom.

My other palm stayed below her waist and on her clit. I was still pumping on, feeling myself, just the fumes and inertia of my hips and maybe it was simply my lust that kept me moving.

"Oh, GOOOOD! I'M GONNA... COME AGAIN!"

Ahhhh! How much more perfect can one woman get!

"Cum for me, babe. CUM FOR YOUR MASTER!"

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKK! AHHHHHHH!"

More of her crystal waters streamed, like a gentle river this time.

My hips slowed down, letting her ride out her wave to completion.

Oh, she's better than perfection! I wanna marry her!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

END of Interlude

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That's it. That's all I'm willing to share," I told Jenny just the summary. None of the saucy details.

She replied immediately, "...What a SISTERFUCKER!"

"AGHHHHHH!"

I groaned into my palms, remembering and regretting all the bad choices I made in my life.

She counted on her hand, "So, your twin sister, Jeanie, me, your younger sister, and Kaira, your half-sister. What's next? A step-sister?"

"Shut up!"

"Ooh, don't tell me you're going for a royal flush and have a long-lost adopted sister you're after?"

"SHUT UP!"

"Wait... Based on your records, your twin sister was adopted with you. That makes her your adopted sister too! She's your DOUBLE SISTER!"

"DAMMIT, JENNY! SHUT *UP*!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

To be continued

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Once again, thank you to all my readers and followers. Five-Star it. Follow it. Fav it. Etc. I have other series coming up and it shows me you are all noticing and appreciating my work. Thank you and keep being Elite!