All Comments on 'Harleigh House Ch. 01'

by charlottesometimes

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Loving This!

I am loving this story! Please continue it! I must know what happens next!

butsbutsover 15 years ago
brilliant...

sexual, romantic and everything you'd expect from a good story. More please!

lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
yum

like it a lot...want more...one teensy suggestion... make use of one of the editors on the program on this site... there are a few creases which he/she would have ironed out.. i use hotti for my submissions and she has made a lot of difference... keep it up, you sem to have talent and deserve to be read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where is Part 2 .. I NEED IT.

For a first story this was truely evocotive. You captured the mood and build up to engage your reader, There was nothing pretentious just good titilating writing egging one on to read the rest.

PLEASE PLEASE keep the standard up and dont rush to deliver .

Remember like food and ideas irs QUALITY not quantity that counts.

T

mtstorymtstoryover 15 years ago
Wow

Wow, I think that says it all. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SO GREAT!

Please continue this story, it's fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sizzling hot

dont make us wait for chapter 2 hurry up and write it this story is so sexually hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh My God

Hurry up and get part 2 done. I can't waite for it. This is Great.

slowhaandsslowhaandsover 15 years ago
Beautifully done

Plenty of foreshadowing and nice characters and wonderful sex.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

I absolutely loved this story! Waiting for the second chapter will test my patience, please post it very soon!

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarover 15 years ago
GREAT Beginning

I loved this, the tension between the characters, the heat from the desires spoken and acted upon nearly matched by hints of more to come - the internal conflicts suggested but not articulated - these characters appear to have depths I can't wait to explore. Really fine start! I can't wait for the next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Office party

Every one was dressed up.The party was a success,all seemed to have a good time.I dont know if it was a setup but when everyone had left there was just Leanne, an office assistant and myself.She was waiting for her sister to pick her up, so we got to talking and she told me she read palms.Now i dont believe in that stuff, but she wanted to read mine, o.k. have a go, and as she held my hand and ran her fingers around my palm she said that i felt tense.She wasnt wrong, short skirt, attractive, my cock was getting hard.Was she right she said,yes,she knows how to relieve tension,o.k., go for it.Her hand ran down to my zipper and undid it, she reached in and pulled my cock out,stroked it and then placed her lips around it and began to suck me.My cock was rock hard as i grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth, she just kept sucking.I let go of her head, she stood up, turned around, pulled her pants down, leaned forward so i had a great view of her pussy and arse.She bent over the lounge,asked if i had a condom, no,so she told me that i would have to fuck her arse because she did not want to become pregnant.So i leaned forward and licked around her arse, making her wet then ran saliva all over my cock,positioned myself and pushed forward into her tight arse.At first my cock just eased in as she groaned, then the head popped in and she pushed slowly back until i was in her to the hilt.Fuck me, she groaned , so i started slowly at first then faster until we had a great rhythm going, her pushing back as i pushed forward, her hand working her pussy as i fucked into her.She was tight and hot but my cock pushed in and out of her tight arse until i could take no more and i grabbed her hips and with one final push unloaded my hot cumm up into her tight hole, her hand in her pussy working faster until she came as her hole clenched around my cock.We stayed together until my cock plopped out of her,got dressed just as her sister came in to the room.

Harper2Harper2over 14 years ago
More

Intelligently written and very erotic. You must write more more more more

jazz13jazz13about 14 years ago
More please!!!

Please finish the story! It's so good! Awesome!!!

AveRoseAveRoseabout 12 years ago
So HOT!!!!!

I'm loving this! The storyline, the way it's written is so good it could be a movie.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous