Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 03

Story Info
Exploring the Pleasures of Sex.
6.8k words
4.59
9.8k
11

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Chapter 3

#

I didn't have much time. Matt would be knocking on my door any minute. It took me a moment to straighten the room. I looked in the mirror and decided to take my hair out of my usual ponytail and let it hang loose. I wasted a couple of minutes brushing my long thick, and very dark hair. Finally, I brushed my teeth and fixed my lipstick.

I had no idea how our assignation would work, but I knew he would probably expect sex. Although I wasn't technically a virgin, I was a complete novice in all aspects of sex. All I knew about the subject came from books and movies. A roommate in law school had introduced me to romance movies that are conveniently shown late at night when you're too wired from studying to sleep. She had also introduced me to online porn. However, I couldn't figure out how you went from kissing while fully clothed to hot, naked sex.

I was worried about Matt ripping off my clothes. I only had one outfit with me, and my jeans were in tatters as it was. The fashionable rips were the result of age and heavy use rather than some fashion designer's effort. I was afraid my skinny jeans would disintegrate if someone looked at them too hard. As it was, the asshole in the bar had widened the rip across the lower part of my ass. I pulled my muscle shirt over my head and carefully removed my jeans. I stood in nothing more than my skimpy thong while I fixed my makeup.

I got paranoid waiting while practically naked. What if Matt invited his buddies to our private party? I could fight off a couple of them, but six at once was too many for my limited jiu-jitsu skills. I rushed over to my overnight bag and dug out my Glock 19. I quickly racked the handgun I'd bought after a gang of drunks had harassed me in a dark parking lot after work. Someone knocked on the door. I was all too aware I was buzzed from one too many shots.

I looked through the keyhole and saw Matt standing there with a sexy smile and a six-pack. I couldn't see any of his friends. I forced myself to take a deep breath and opened the door. I held the gun behind my back and smiled. I doubt Matt saw my smile. I'd forgotten I was almost naked, but his eyes dancing over my body were an instant reminder. I stepped back to let his massive frame squeeze into the room before I quickly slammed the door and locked it.

I turned around to see the big handsome lunk standing with his hands over his head. As he stepped into the room, he'd seen that I was armed. I'd been careful not to point my weapon at him, but he had no idea of my intentions. I momentarily considered ordering him to undress, but I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot. He might not consider it a joke, and I wouldn't want to challenge his manhood. So, I laughed and cleared the Glock. I put it and the magazine into the top drawer of the nightstand.

I quipped, "A girl can't be too careful. Make yourself comfortable. Help yourself to a beer. Get me one while you're up."

Matt relaxed and held out a bottle of Dos Equis. When I reached for the cold beer, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. My bare legs locked around his waist. Our lips met, and our tongues danced together for a moment. I pressed my body tighter against his as his hand cupped my bare ass cheeks to lift me. I pressed my mouth into the crook of his neck as his mouth suckled my breast, and I moaned. Maybe sex wasn't so hard after all.

Matt took a couple of steps, and we fell back onto the bed. His hands roamed across my body as my mouth found his lips again. He slipped one hand down the back of my thong to caress my ass cheeks while the other slid down my firm abdomen and disappeared inside the front of the flimsy panties. I arched my back and screamed as his fingertips rubbed across my clit one after the other. I heard my thong rip apart as he pressed his middle finger into my moist vagina. His lips kissed their way down my neck to my left breast and sucked on my hard nipple. My hips rotated around the finger that was penetrating my sopping wet vagina. My senses were overloaded by his probing fingers, his intoxicating scent, the lingering taste of his bittersweet tongue, and the sight of his rippling muscles and smiling face. Damn, this was nice!

After he nursed both of my breasts, he kissed his way down to my wet pussy. My brain exploded in fireworks when his mouth found my protruding clit. I felt my vagina contracting in intense rhythmic pulses around his thrusting finger. At some level, I realized Matt's expert fingers and mouth had pushed me to the first orgasm I remembered having with a man. It was the most intense pleasure I had ever felt, and I wanted more.

I thought it was over when he slid his finger from my pussy. I gazed at this beautiful man through half-closed eyes. All he had to do was ask, and I would be his forever.

I screamed when he drove two fingers into my sensitive vagina. His tongue resumed lashing my clit, and I fell deep into a fiery inferno of desire. My sweaty body thrashed on the bed as he pushed me to a second orgasm.

Matt let me rest with my eyes closed for a few minutes before he nuzzled my neck and whispered, "I don't want to hurt you. I think it might be a good idea for you to be on top the first time so you can control how deep you take me."

Matt rolled my sweaty body on top of his. I sat up and straddled his hips. My breath was coming in sharp gasps as I wrapped my hands around his beautiful hard cock. I had never seen or touched a man's penis, but from the porn videos I had watched, I knew he expected me to put it in my wet vagina. I took my time to savor every moment. I rubbed my wet slit up and down the length of his hard cock. I shuddered as I smeared my fluids on his beautiful cock.

Matt groaned. "You need to be careful with that thing. It's loaded and could go off by accident anytime. I think it would be an excellent idea to holster it now."

I was close to another orgasm when I aimed his cock at my opening and pressed my hips down. I moaned as he slid inside.

At first, I only took a couple of inches. I had both of my hands wrapped around the biker's fat hard cock to keep him from ripping me open. I rocked my hips and worked another inch of his beautiful cock inside my hot wet pussy. I kept working more and more of him inside. I thought I would pass out when I felt our pubic hair touch. I had all of him in my warm wet vagina.

Matt laughed. " Lyss, you look so serious. Relax, there's no judge and no jury."

What did he know? Of course, sex was serious. Nothing I was doing was familiar. I was frightened, I would do something wrong, and this beautiful man would laugh at me.

"I'm always serious. The minute you relax, everything goes to hell. Don't tell me you're not serious."

"The only thing I'm serious about is your happiness. I want you to enjoy it so much that you'll want to do it again. We've never danced together, so let's use our first time to learn what our partner enjoys."

I was rocking my hips with his cock buried inside of me. I relaxed enough to smile a little.

"We haven't even done it once. Are you sure you'll want to do it again?"

Matt laughed, and his cock quivered in my tight pussy.

"If I get my wish, we'll fuck all night until one of us can't walk and cries, uncle."

I laughed, and my smile expanded to fill my face.

"You're on. I hope you ate your Wheaties because I know I won't be the one to cry, uncle."

"I like a challenge, especially when I can lie back and let you do all the work. That's just one of the things about the cowgirl position I like. Another thing I love about this position is that I can pull your head down to mine and kiss you all I want."

My thick black hair had fallen over my right shoulder. Matt reached up and wrapped his big hand in my locks, and pulled my lips to his. I rocked my hips a little faster as he drove his tongue into my mouth. A minute later, he released my hair, and I used my hands on his chest to push myself upright.

"The third thing I like about cowgirl is that I can play with your lovely breasts while you fuck me."

I pressed my chest forward as his hands encircled my breasts. I pushed against his chest and lifted my hips just enough to slowly slid my pussy up his hard cock a couple of inches. I jerked to a stop when he flicked his thumbs across my hard nipples. I shoved my hips down and shrieked as he pinched the dark buds.

"Another thing I can do in this position is I can grab your hips or your gorgeous ass and work your pussy up and down my cock."

Matt grasped each of my ass cheeks as I lifted my pussy to the top of his cock. He squeezed my ass and slammed my pussy back down to the base of his cock.

"Perhaps, the thing you might like the best is that I can massage your clit while I'm lying here, letting you fuck me."

Matt's thumb danced over my clit, and I tried to match his pace with my flying hips. I was gasping for air and squeaking every time I slammed my hips into him with a wet slap.

I screamed as I plunged over the edge to my most intense orgasm yet. My body seemed to be learning not to hold back. I felt my vagina contract on Matt's rock-hard cock as I tried to get every inch of him inside. I ground my pussy against him as he groaned and bucked against me. I collapsed on his chest with my lips buried in his neck. I wrapped my arms around him and held on as our bodies rocked to a rhythm as old as time. His busy fingers drove my body to another orgasm and turned my brain to jello. My throat was raw from screaming. How long could this beautiful man keep it up?

His groan rumbled through our bodies, and I felt him shoot his warm seed into my fertile womb. I knew the risk I was taking having unprotected sex at this time in my period. I wasn't naïve enough to believe you can't get pregnant your first time. I just hadn't expected kissing would be so enjoyable that I would lose myself in this lovely man's arms. I had no regrets. I would deal with the consequences another day.

My worst fear was that I wouldn't be able to let Matt go. I had plans for my life, and I'd never made provisions in them for a man no matter how breathtakingly handsome he was. My goal was to fuck him until he fell under my spell and get a ride to Needles. Next week I would be back at work establishing my new law practice. The gorgeous man would just be a pleasant memory.

I felt safe in his massive and heavily inked arms as we recuperated. I traced the outline of a colorful dragon wrapped around his right breast.

"Your friends call you Matt, but I don't know your full name."

"Why do you need to know if all you're interested in is a ride to Needles?"

"Well, you've demonstrated that you have m talents that I appreciate. If I'm going to explore more in this relationship, it would be helpful to be able to refer to you as something other than #Matt11."

Matt laughed, "Are you telling me you've had sex with ten other Matts before me?"

I hurt my hand, punching his beefy chest.

"Don't be an asshole. Please, just tell me your name."

He laughed so hard that I thought I was riding a big wave at Malibu.

"OK, since you hinted that this might be more than a one-night stand, my name is Matthew Woods."

"OK, Matthew Woods, tell me about yourself. Pretend we're speed dating."

Of course, I'd never tried speed dating. It looks stupid, but I liked watching videos of people struggling to sum up their entire life in a couple of sentences.

"OK, since we're killing time while I recuperate my strength, I might as well try to relate. I already said I am an accountant for the LA Raptors. My career path was a little strange. I got a BS in mathematics at USC while I was on a football scholarship. My senior year, I had an injury that ended any chance at professional football. When I found out all my job opportunities meant I'd be stuck in a dingy windowless room for the rest of my life, I joined the Army for a couple of tours in Afghanistan.

When I was on leave, I found that what I enjoyed most was riding my new Harley. After the Army, I felt lost. I worked as a stripper for a while and joined the LA Raptors. When I found out they badly needed someone to keep their books, I got my masters' degree in accounting. Now, I get paid to ride my bike in the open air. Life is almost perfect."

Matt's big hand was caressing my ass as we talked. My fingers were playing with the sparse blond hairs on his chest.

"Seriously, you were a stripper?"

"Hey, women pay good money to watch good-looking guys prance around in their underwear."

I giggled at the idea of Matt dancing in front of a mob of horny housewives wearing nothing more than skimpy underwear."

"Don't laugh. It's hard work keeping your body in shape."

"Well, you don't seem to have let yourself go. You look pretty fit."

Matt laughed. He seemed to laugh a lot.

"You should have seen me in my prime. I've slacked off a bunch. Still, it's hard to shake old habits even when you pass into decrepitude."

It was my turn to laugh. "You don't seem all that old. What are you, middle thirties?"

"I'm twenty-nine. Do I look like I'm in my middle thirties? Maybe I need to use sunscreen more often."

Shit, Matt was seven years older than me. It seemed like a lot. I decided to change the subject.

"You said your life is almost perfect. What are you missing?"

"The back seat of my bike is empty. I thought I'd found someone to share my life with, but Cindi decided she didn't like my lifestyle. She ditched me for some boring office manager. So that's what's missing. In case you're interested, I'm interviewing candidates for the position. I think you would be almost perfect for the job."

I laughed again. I liked how Matt didn't take himself seriously and managed to weave a little humor into every situation.

"Almost? Is there something I need to work on or change?"

"Well, it's a minor matter, and I'm hesitant to make the suggestion, but these days all your competition shaves."

"Shaves? I shaved my legs and pits."

"Ah, yes, and your beautiful legs are very smooth. It's your pussy that is a bit hairy. I think it would be sexier if you shaved it."

"Maybe you could tell me the benefits of the position you're looking to fill before I go to the pain of shaving my tender young pussy?"

"It would be easier to show you."

Matt grasped my ass tight and rolled us over, putting me on the bottom. Luckily, his massive weight was supported by his elbows. My legs slid open by themselves, and I felt his growing erection resting on my eager pussy. His mouth found mine. One of my hands found the back of his head, and the other grasped his wonderfully tight ass.

"In my opinion, the biggest benefit of the missionary position for me is that I can look into your eyes as I fuck you and read your reactions to my moves."

I gasped as he quickly slid his cock into my vagina. When had I gotten so moist? I remembered a porn video and locked my ankles behind his waist. I used my hold to drive my hips up to meet his firm, steady thrusts.

"The missionary position allows the woman to rest whenever they want. It also makes it easy for the woman to slip her hand down her abdomen and rub her clit until she orgasms. I've always wanted a woman to cum on my cock, but none of my partners has ever managed. I can't believe my luck. You've already done it twice tonight. You should be careful. I might fall in love with you."

I followed his suggestion and used the hand I'd had on the back of his muscular neck to rub my pussy. I kept my other hand on his ass to guide his bucking hips. Every time he thrust into me, I felt his beautiful ass clench.

I couldn't believe how fast he got me aroused to the point where I was on the verge of another orgasm. His smile as he gazed into my eyes told me he was aware of how close I was. He picked up the pace, and I fell over the edge. My pussy was in love with his beautiful cock and began squeezing it hard over and over. Matt responded by thrusting faster for a moment before he groaned and shot his semen into me. My orgasm was so intense that I began laughing as the last contraction faded. My lover rained kisses on my lips, neck, and sweaty breasts. I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me.

I awoke to the ringing of my cellphone. I grabbed it from the nightstand and stared at it for a moment. I didn't recognize the number, but it was from the Los Angeles area. I thought about the ads I had run for new clients and answered the call. I hoped I wouldn't disturb Matt if I answered. I could hear his steady breathing as he spooned my naked body.

"Hello?"

"Is this Sofia Stamford, the lawyer who handles criminal cases?"

I'd only used the name Sofia in my ads. I was immediately awake and excited. I covered my other ear to block out some annoying feedback.

"Yes, this is Sofia. I specialize in criminal defense cases. How can I help you?"

"It seems I have just had sex with a minor."

"Did you know she was a minor? Did you take the precaution of checking her ID?"

"Yes, I checked her ID. She showed me a California Enhanced Driver's License, but I think it was fake. The little lady looks fourteen or maybe fifteen."

"I've never heard of someone successfully faking an Enhanced Driver's License. You might get off if the fake ID is good enough. Why don't we set up a meeting next week."

"That may be too late."

"I don't understand. Why will it be too late?"

"Because I'm going to fuck your daughter again, and I'm going to fuck her hard."

Whoever was calling was severely mistaken. I didn't have a daughter. Still, they had stated they were planning on having sex with a minor.

"You shouldn't tell me that. Attorney-client privilege doesn't cover future criminal behavior. Under the law, I'm obligated to report any planned criminal acts."

Matt's hand reached around and took my phone from me. He set both our phones on the nightstand along with my business card.

"You liar. The card isn't your mother's. You're busted, little girl."

Oh crap. Matt had called the number on my business card despite it being the middle of the night. Just why had I lied about Sofia being my mother? Oh right. I didn't want to complicate things.

"What are you going to do?"

"Just what I told your Mom. I'm going to fuck you hard, Alyssa Sofia Stamford."

Matt paused for a second before he broke into a big grin.

"Oh my God, your initials. Who would be so cruel?"

I could have answered it was someone who loved me and who insisted on speaking Castilian Spanish at home, but it's hard to talk when a handsome man's lips are nibbling your neck.

I was lying on my side with one of his arms under my neck. That arm quickly wrapped around my body, trapping me with his hand grasping my breast. His other hand found my upper leg and bend the knee toward the ceiling. His cock pressed between my spread thighs and slipped into my pussy from behind.

I wondered if Matt was going to tell me the advantages of this position or just demonstrate them. It seemed he couldn't penetrate as deep as he slowly fucked his beautiful cock into my aroused pussy. His hand found the top of my slit, and he caressed my mound as he slowly fucked into me. After the frantic mating of the previous two positions, I luxuriated in the slow pace of our intensely erotic coupling. It was fantastic. The sweet man managed to drive me to two warm orgasms before shooting his warm cum deep into my womb.

I fell asleep again. Matt woke me a couple of times during the night for more demonstrations of interesting sexual positions. Each time, he explained what he liked about the position he employed to fuck me. Each time, he quickly drove my body to two or three orgasms before obtaining his release. Without any previous experience, I thought it was normal.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
12