Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

It was light in the room when I woke up early in the afternoon. Matt was softly snoring as I slipped out of bed to empty my full bladder. My body was sticky, and I decided to take a shower. It was the second-best shower in my life. My muscles ached from the strenuous physical activity and the unusual positions I had assumed while we made love. I felt alive as I washed my body with my bare soapy hands.

I loved caressing my breasts since it brought back memories of Matt's tender touch. When I recalled the feeling of his lips sucking on my nipples, I thought about returning to bed and taking him.

I couldn't help myself and slid my hands down my taut abdomen. My fingers dove through my black curly pubic hair and found my slit. For a moment, I wondered what my pussy would feel like, hairless. My body jerked when my fingers found my clit. For a few minutes, I forgot about washing myself. I pressed a couple of fingers into my vagina as my other hand flew across my clit. My thoughts turned to my sweet memories of Matt thrusting his cock into my pussy as I orgasmed around his hard cock.

I had a nice warm orgasm and continued with my shower. I couldn't believe how much of Matt's cum I cleaned out of my little pussy. I tried not to think about the possibility that this beautiful stranger might have knocked me up. I was at risk anytime within the next three or four days.

I turned my thoughts back to Matt. He'd promised to give me a ride to Needles to pick up the part I needed. I comforted myself with the knowledge we'd at least be together for the rest of the day. I had no idea what tomorrow would bring.

I knew I wanted more of Matt. The sex we'd shared had been unbelievable. I couldn't comprehend how I had lived for so long without sex. I know being significantly younger than all my classmates didn't make relationships easy. I'd only pursued Matt because I needed a ride to Needles, but I think the feeling of being in control had helped me get over my suffocating nervousness around men. Once I sensed Matt's approving response, I relaxed and began to enjoy flirting with the gorgeous man.

I loved Matt's easy-going manner. He also seemed intelligent enough for me to consider a longer-term relationship. But what if he thought I was just a casual fling, an easy fuck, and nothing more? I began to feel uncertain about myself for the first time I could remember since my brother's friend whipped my ass.

I got out of the shower and began brushing my hair. I always thought better when I was fixing my hair. My eyes contemplated my petite body. I was thin and wiry from jogging and jiu-jitsu. I had an athletic ass, and my hips flared nicely below my trim waist. My breasts were too big for my body, but Matt hadn't complained when he caressed one while sucking on the other's dark nipple. My abdomen was tight and firm. I stared at my mass of black pubic hair. It was the only part of my body Matt had criticized. I decided to do something about my hairy pussy as soon as I finished braiding my hair.

I trimmed my pubic hair to a prickly stubble using scissors from my overnight bag. I sat on the edge of the bathtub with one foot on the rim and the other on the floor. I applied shaving cream to my right calf, all the way up my thigh and around half my pussy. I was comfortable shaving my legs, but I was nervous using the razor around the folds of my sex. I took my time.

I had just finished both legs and was concentrating on what remained when the bathroom door opened. Matt leaned his beautiful naked body against the door frame and scrutinized my cautious operation. I lost my focus and gazed at his hard body. Well, to be honest, I stared at his hard cock. I remembered overhearing my brothers talking about morning wood. Now I knew what they meant.

Matt smiled. "Are you doing that for me?"

"Last night, you said I was almost perfect. I decided if I wanted to be considered for the position you're trying to fill, I'd better step up my game."

Matt shook his head and laughed. "Well, hell. Aren't I the luckiest man alive."

Another moment passed. I kept staring at Matt's cock, which gave a couple of jumps that startled me. Every time I looked at his eyes, they were focused on my pussy where the shaving cream was fading.

Matt smiled. "If you're going to be awhile, would you mind if I took a leak? My bladder is about to burst."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Please go right ahead."

Matt lifted the seat. I watched him clutch his cock and aim it before an enormous stream of piss shot out into the bowl. I'd never seen a man's cock before I saw Matt's last night. I'd certainly never watched a man piss. I was fascinated when he shook his cock a couple of times when he finished and let out a contented sigh.

"Ah, that feels better."

He washed his hands before leaning back against the door frame.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. Why don't you finish shaving."

I don't know why I giggled. Maybe it was because I was embarrassed by a gorgeous man staring at my half-shaved pussy. I had to add more lather before I proceeded. I was aware he was intently watching as I pulled my labia out to shave in the grove between my thigh and pussy. I wiped the rest of the shaving cream from my pussy before rubbing body lotion on my smooth skin. I was used to the slick feel of my legs after shaving, but it felt amazing when I rubbed lotion on my bare pussy. My creamy fingers seemed drawn to the slippery skin. I slid my fingertips across my clit and pressed a couple of fingers from my other hand into my wet vagina.

I looked up at Matt and said, "How does it look?"

"It looks sexy as hell and very inviting."

"Do you want to try it out?"

Matt laughed. "Hell yeah. Hand me the skin lotion."

I watched as Matt squeezed a large glob of lotion into his hand and began rubbing it up and down his hard cock. I couldn't believe his cock got even bigger as he stroked his shaft. When he was done, the burly biker held out his hand and helped me to my feet. I pressed my naked body against his warm flesh and managed a quick kiss before he spun me around to face the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes looked wanton, and my pussy glistened with arousal.

Matt slapped my right ass cheek hard, and I squealed.

"Bend over and grab the sides of the sink."

He slapped my left ass cheek to ensure my compliance. I quickly bent over the sink. I could see him in the mirror, but I couldn't see his hands. He promptly slapped both my ass cheeks, one after the other, to emphasize his following command.

"Spread your legs."

I quickly moved my feet apart, but it wasn't far enough for Matt. He slapped my ass cheeks harder like I was in some damn Russian porn film and counted out the blows.

"One, two, three, four, spread them more."

I whimpered in fear as I moved my feet farther apart. I could take the sharp stabs of pain, but I'd watched him slather lotion up and down his cock. What if he wanted to fuck my ass? I have a deep-seated phobia about anything connected with my ass. Oh God, Matt, please don't put that monster in my ass.

I jumped as his cock prodded my wet slit. His fat, greasy cock slid across my clit a couple of times before he pulled it away.

"Matt, please, please... Oh God, please fuck my pussy."

I arched my back and screamed as he drove his big slippery cock deep into my wet, eager pussy. His hands held my trembling hips for a moment while I pulled myself from the ceiling. Oh God, his cock felt fantastic, filling up my hungry pussy.

My short legs dangled free when he straightened his legs and lifted my hips. I was just too damn short for what he had in mind. I wrapped my legs around the outside of his muscular thighs and hooked my feet behind his knees. I felt like a demented character in 'Alice in Wonderland, where the horse rides the jockey. Still, I thought I could handle anything Matt could do to me. Boy, was I wrong!

Matt gave me a moment to adjust to the deep penetration before he started to use my pussy. He started slow. The sweet man pulled almost all of his long cock out and paused for a moment. I squealed when the bastard slapped my ass cheek and drove his cock back into the hilt. After a few warmup thrusts, he began to use my pussy hard. Before each powerful thrust, he slapped my ass. These were hard stinging blows that shook my body almost as much as his ruthless thrusts into my tender pussy. My breasts were dangling unsupported, and each thrust made them jerk and shake.

I was sobbing and screaming as he increased the intensity of his relentless assault on my ass and pussy. Memories of the bully whipping my butt with a supple birch branch mingled with Matt's sharp stinging blows to my quivering ass cheeks. All the pain and humiliation of my first whipping had made me skittish around men, especially powerful men. It had also resulted in a phobia about anyone touching my ass, even by accident. I'd been wrong about Matt being a tender loving man. The horrible bastard was a sadist.

Matt proceeded to give me a lecture like I was in a high school biology class.

"What I like about this position is that I can dominate my girlfriend and fuck deep into her delicious pussy. The best part for the woman is that I can slip my hand around in front and caress their sweet little clit."

As soon as Matt's fingers touched my clit I exploded like a bullet carelessly tossed into a fire. My pussy repeatedly clenched on his cock, pounding into my soaked vagina.

I screamed like a tiger in heat. After a minute of screeches and moans, I managed to speak semi-coherently, "Oh God, fuck me. You fucking bastard. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Drive your big dick into my pussy."

I began driving my hips back to meet his thrusting cock. All the time, I was yelling for him to ride me harder. He switched hands and slapped my other ass cheek while continuing to flick his fingers roughly across my clit. I orgasmed again, more intensely than before. I sensed Matt was far from his release. Each time we fucked over the endless night, he lasted longer than the time before. This time, I prayed he would last forever.

I was intoxicated on sex after Matt drove my body to more orgasms than I could count. I was babbling incoherently by the time he somehow managed to increase his pace for a moment before thrusting his cock in deep and grinding his hips against my abused ass. I felt him shoot his warm semen deep into my quivering womb as I orgasmed again. My pussy milked his hard cock as it tried to extract every drop of semen remaining in his balls.

Both of us were gasping for air. I looked into the mirror and watched as sweat dripped from my hanging breasts. The warm room reeked of sex. Matt held my hips tight against his crotch. It reminded me of a time when I was home from college, and I had witnessed a couple of dogs mating. It was before I started watching porn videos, and I'd never heard of the doggy position. I had naively asked my brother what they were doing so vigorously.

He laughed at my ignorance and announced that the dogs were mating. I continued to watch the dogs long after the male stopped his vigorous motions. I asked why the male stayed with his cock buried in the female. My brother said maybe it was to keep other males from planting their seed, or else it was to keep his seed from spilling out.

Well, here I was, bent over the sink with Matt's cock still buried in my pussy. There weren't any other males in the room competing for my fertile pussy, so I wondered if maybe he was trying to keep his semen from leaking out so I would become pregnant, or perhaps it just felt good.

In any case, it emphasized the point I was trying desperately to ignore since it was probably too late anyway. Matt and I had been having unprotected sex all night. I wasn't on birth control because of the side effects I experienced from the pill. I had been reluctant to try an alternative because I was all too aware of the lawsuits involving IUDs. It hadn't been an issue until now.

I couldn't claim I was using the rhythm method because my periods were too irregular to predict my fertility. I'd had periods as short as sixteen days and as long as thirty-six days. In my high school health education class, I learned that a woman's egg was viable for about twenty-four hours after she had ovulated. The problem was that a man's sperm could survive for five days in a woman's womb. I had checked my calendar, and I was on day ten but was that out of a sixteen-day period, a thirty-six-day period, or a 'normal' twenty-eight day one? You can do the arithmetic, but I concluded that I might already be pregnant or become pregnant anytime in the next five days. That assumed we stopped having sex now. If we continued having sex, I could be at risk for another week or so.

That was the thought going through my mind when Matt's cock slid out of my well-fucked pussy. I would have to deal with the possibility of pregnancy later. At this moment, I was enjoying the first sex of my life, and truth be told, I was already addicted.

Matt said, "It's just after 2 PM. I think we need to take a shower before we head off for Needles. If we hurry, we can grab a late breakfast from Ozzie before we leave."

I smiled and said, "I'll wash you if you wash me."

Matt grinned as he turned on the shower and held out his hand to pull me into the tub. I needed to remember to ask Ozzie for some washcloths because Matt was forced to wash my body with his bare hands.

He was behaving himself, but I was super sensitive after a night of sex. There wasn't a place on my body that didn't add to my arousal when his soapy fingers slid across my brown skin.

Matt asked, "Damn, Lyss, you have the best suntan I've ever seen. You don't even have a hint of a tan line. Do you go in the booth stark naked?"

It was the first time I'd been complimented on my light brown skin.

I laughed. "It's my Mediterranean heritage. My mother's ancestors are from Spain. I was born with light brown skin."

Matt sighed. "Damn, I'm stuck with pasty white skin from my Norwegian ancestors. Don't mind me if I'm jealous ."

By the time Matt finished washing me, my body was tingling with arousal. Washing Matt's hard body did nothing to calm me down. I was kneeling to do his legs and saving his beautiful cock for last. It sprang back to life as soon as I ran my soapy hands over his balls. I looked up and smiled as I lathered up his growing erection. Once I rinsed off the soap, I started kissing up and down the length of his hard cock. Once again, I was replaying a video in my head. This time it was on techniques for giving oral sex. I eagerly wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and flicked my tongue across the tip. Both of my small hands were wrapped around his cock, pumping his hard cock as I gobbled the large mushroom head.

Matt placed his hands under my arms and lifted me. He told me to grab the shower head as he lowered my pussy onto my shaft. I wrapped my legs around his waist and bounced on his hard cock, and he fucked me blind.

By the time we got dressed and headed out the door, it was too late to eat. Matt figured if we could do 90 most of the way to Needles, we'd get there before the bike shop closed. He was right. We had five minutes to spare.

I bought the piece of electronics after a short protest about the inflated price. The owner of the shop explained that it was a German-made aftermarket part. If I wanted an OEM part, I would have to order it. He promised I would then have the same problem with it failing in the desert heat. I don't know if he was telling the truth, but why would you argue with experience. The owner locked up as we walked out.

Matt asked the businessman, "Do you know someplace in town where we can get a decent steak? My girlfriend and I are famished."

As I got onto Matt's Harley, I said, "Girlfriend? Am I officially your girlfriend now?"

Matt laughed that gorgeous laugh of his.

"You're my girlfriend if you still want the position."

"Well, Matt, you've been demonstrating one position after another all night. I'm not sure which position you're talking about, but I'm game to try any of them if you are my boyfriend."

"Gladly, babe. Let's get something to eat and spend the night celebrating. After a couple of drinks, I'll explain the advantages of your new position."

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12