All Comments on 'Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 03'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
luckytimluckytimover 2 years ago

Always enjoy your wriring, since I found 'Ashley's Campaign'; this is shaping up nicely, look forward to future chapters, hopefully sooner not later!!

auhound49auhound49over 2 years ago
Thanks for making this a preg risk story.

So few writers consider that sex leads to pregnancy. I love preg risk sex as that is the hottest sex there can be. I hope your next part of this series puts more emphasis on this aspect of the story. Lots of women find the risk to be very hot as they are designed for babymaking, and if unwanted then it is even hotter, sort of like extreme sports.

Please write more about her feelings every time she risks an unwanted pregnancy.

loericsloericsover 2 years agoAuthor

auhound49, thanks for the feedback. I promise I'll do my best.

loericsloericsover 2 years agoAuthor

The first three chapters could have been posted under the Romance category. However, I believe in putting all of my chapters in the same category and using the most severe category. So, be warned. Nonconsent/Reluctance material is coming. Long-time readers will not be surprised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....