Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, please wait. Oh God, please don't. It's not right fucking your daughter. I'm not on birth control."

He slammed my hips down and drove his cock deep into my tight wet hole. I screamed almost loud enough to be heard over the din of noise produced by the worst band in North America.

"Oh God, Daddy, no."

"Shut up and give me that lap dance you promised your Daddy."

I cried as I obeyed his command and began grinding on his fat cock while his hands slipped under my Daisy Dukes and grasped my bare ass cheeks. After a moment, it started to feel good, really good. I felt like my body was on fire. My breasts bounced as he repeatedly slammed my pussy down on his hard cock. I was soon dripping with sweat as he pounded into me.

I heard rude catcalls from guys standing around in a circle. The assholes began arguing about who was next. I felt wicked fucking my Dad in a crowded bar, but it felt so good. I had given myself to Matt just yesterday, and I felt like my shackles had been removed. Now, I couldn't get enough sex. I just wished my Dad was better at fucking his little girl. He needed a lesson from my boyfriend, who had explained the advantages of this position.

"Daddy, I'm so close. Please rub my clit and fuck me harder."

That was when I knew my Dad loved me. He shifted his hand on my tiny hip, so his thumb was mashing my clit while he thrust his cock into me harder.

I squealed. "Oh God, yes, yes, yes. Right there. Rub my clit, Daddy. Fuck your darling daughter hard."

I was getting more aroused by the minute, and I felt my orgasm getting closer by the second. My Dad started grunting, and I prayed he wouldn't finish before me. I whimpered when I felt the first shot of my Dad's warm cum spew deep in my fertile womb. I was so close when a flash of light blinded me.

"Thanks for the picture, Sheriff. I think the good citizens of Needles will be interested to see their sheriff fucking a stripper in a sleazy bar."

The sheriff yelled and dumped me on the floor. He zipped up his pants and chased after the reporter. I sat sprawled on the peanut shell-covered floor for a moment as some of the nearby patrons took the sheriff's sudden departure as permission to take pictures of my exposed body on their cell phones. I found my missing button and shoved it into my back pocket. I began crying as I tried to zip up my cut-offs. The zipper got caught halfway up and wouldn't budge.

What upset me was that I had been brought so close to a sweet orgasm for the second time tonight but was left unsatisfied. I sat down at our table and rested my head on my arms while I bawled. After a good cry, I reached for one of Bertha's water bottles and drained it. I couldn't believe how thirsty and hot I was.

Matt found me a few minutes later drinking my second bottle of water. He had to shout to be heard over the band. I stayed seated, so my boyfriend wouldn't see that my cut-offs were gaping open. The sheriff had jammed the zipper when he ripped my Daisy Dukes open.

Matt sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Hey Babe, care to dance with your boyfriend?"

"I love you, Matt, and I want to dance the night away with you, but first, I need to pee something wicked."

My boyfriend smiled at my display of affection and suggested. "There was a huge line for the bathrooms when I went. The line for the women's room is even worse. Finally, after standing around fifteen or twenty minutes, a friendly waitress suggested using the employees' restroom in the back. Otherwise, I would still be standing around with my thumb up my butt. I can show you if you want."

"You'd better stay and hold the table. Just point out the way. I'll be back soon. We have plenty of time to dance before the Daisy Duke finale."

Matt pointed. "There's a hallway around the corner at the back. I know you're a lawyer but just ignore the sign that says Employees Only."

I laughed at his suggestion that a lawyer would ever engage in illegal conduct. Hey, it wasn't a 'No Trespassing' sign. The worst that could happen would be getting thrown out of the shit hole bar.

12