Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 08

Story Info
A Timely Rescue.
7.7k words
4.64
5k
6

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

The Harley Davidson Lawyer

Chapter 8: A Timely Rescue

No one under the age of 18 has sex in this story.

#

I finished dressing well before either of the two grinning half-brothers. It wasn't much of a contest. I was still wearing my beloved Michael Kors platform wedge shoes, so the only clothing I had to put on was the remnants of my Daisy Dukes. I was upset when I discovered that the broken zipper was jammed open. My new best friend, Mindy, had promised to fix it while her half-brothers, Luke and John, gave me what she said was a much-needed lesson on how to pleasure a man. The gorgeous redhead had explained that my boyfriend, Matt, was waiting in Las Vegas to marry me if I showed sufficient improvement in my bedroom skills. She said I shouldn't worry about my ruined clothes since my fiancé had a ring and a wedding dress waiting for me at the chapel.

I was disappointed with the brothers' teaching skills. Both Luke and John enjoyed the lesson on how to satisfy a man more than I had, and, once again, I was left sexually unsatisfied. The brothers had used me as a fuck toy. All I had to show for putting up with their clumsy effort was a mouth and vagina full of cum. I guess I should be happy since the point of the lesson was to learn how to pleasure Matt better, and the two idiots were undoubtedly pleased.

I felt lucky that I hadn't puked after all the cheap, foul-tasting Tequila shots the two degenerates had bought me. My head was spinning, and I saw things that I knew couldn't be real. Once I gave up on the zipper of my tattered shorts, I leaned against the door and watched Mindy's half-brothers finish dressing. The tall, lanky brother, John, stood with the ceiling light behind his head. I gasped when he morphed into an angel and then into a leering devil. I swear that I saw his fearful crimson wings. The short, burly brother, Luke, transformed into a bull in front of my eyes. He snorted once as he jammed his massive cock into his filthy jeans.

Luke said, "Damn, the little bitch has me hard already. Do we have time for another round?"

John, the 'brains' of the outfit, shook his head. "Mindy said she arranged a little bachelorette party for the whore in the parking lot behind the bar. We need to sneak her out without any of the fucking Raptors catching sight of her. Do you think you can wait five minutes to fuck her again?"

Luke said, "Hell, it means we'll have to share the cunt with ten or twenty of Mindy's friends. I can hardly wait until we get her to Vegas, where we can have her alone in a motel room. I figure we can sell her ass to a pimp like Mindy wants after we get tired of her in a couple of days."

I was surprised when Luke effortlessly picked me up and dumped me in a dusty burlap sack held by John. The rough fabric prickled my bare skin. I couldn't see anything, but I heard the metal door to the cold storage room squeal on its hinges. Luke banged my ass against the door, and I yelled from the pain. He managed to take a few strides before he was brought to a standstill by an angry shout.

"Hey Luke, what's in the bag?"

I gasped when I recognized Matt's voice. What was he doing here? Mindy had said he was waiting for me in Las Vegas. Had he changed his mind about marrying me? He sounded furious. I'd had so many tequila shots that my head wasn't working right. I decided to keep quiet until I understood what was happening.

John stammered a reply, "Ah um um, it's laundry. Luke and I get free drinks for collecting the uniforms of the Drunken Tortoise employees and taking them to the cleaners."

Breathing deeply in a burlap bag is a mistake. I had inhaled a ton of dust when I heard Matt's voice and gasped in surprise. I held my nose but failed to stop my sneeze.

"Asshole, hand over the bag. I want to see why your laundry just sneezed."

John's protest was cut short by Matt's curse. I heard the sound of fists hitting flesh. First, John screamed in agony. Next, I heard Luke beg for mercy before he dropped my skinny ass on the floor. I listened to the two half-brothers run away. I felt cool air on my naked body when Matt carefully dumped me out of the bag.

"Damn it, Lyss. I've been looking all over for you. You're lucky that I saw Mindy leaving the 'Employees Only' area and decided to check the bathroom a second time. A minute later, those two assholes would have made it out of the building. There's no telling what those two cattle rustlers would have done with you.

He snatched me from the bag and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and kissed my boyfriend long and hard.

By the time we broke the kiss, I was dying of curiosity." Mindy said you were in Las Vegas waiting for me. John and Luke offered to take me to meet you. I don't understand why you're here."

"Mindy hates the Raptors and is not your friend. The bitch lied to you. I was waiting for you to return from the restroom. I got delayed by a phone call from the guys in Los Angeles who are coming for your initiation. When I realized how long you were gone, I came looking for you."

Nothing made sense, and I was having a hard time thinking straight. If Matt wasn't in Las Vegas making wedding arrangements, Mindy's claim that Matt wanted to marry me was also a lie. I felt a wave of sadness wash over me. The worst part was that I loved Matt, and the idea of marrying him had filled my heart with joy. My emotions were on a wild rollercoaster ride. Damn, all the tequila had really messed me up. I made a resolution to stick with white wine in the future.

Matt said," I think we've both had enough of the Drunken Tortoise. Maybe someday we'll roll back into Needles with a crew and pay a visit to Mindy and her half-wit brothers. Right now, I suggest that we head back to Dead Man's Junction and get some sleep before your initiation."

Matt was still holding the burlap bag as he half dragged me down the long hallway to the loading dock door. I stumbled along in my four-inch-high Michael Kors. I was about to warn him about the bachelorette party Mindy had arranged for me when he threw open the loading dock doors. I saw Josh and a half dozen Raptors milling around in the parking lot with their female companions. They erupted in a cheer when they saw Matt lead me out onto the dock.

The club President shouted a greeting. "Well, hello, sweetheart. Glad to see Matt found your sweet ass."

I grinned like a drunken fool as I stared at a sea of smiling faces. I forgot I was half-naked until a Raptor I hadn't met commented.

"Damn, you weren't kidding. The little lady has great tits, and I love her Daisy Dukes. I can hardly wait for the initiation."

Josh said, "Matt, we need to saddle up and get the fuck out of Needles pronto. We just kicked the shit out of a bunch of drunks that Mindy had waiting for Lyss. The sheriff is just looking for an excuse to bust a few Raptors."

Matt pulled out a big-ass folding knife and cut a hole in the bottom of the burlap bag he'd found me in. He ripped a couple more holes in the sides before lowering the makeshift dress over my head. Of course, it was rough on my bare breasts, but it would keep the bugs off my practically naked body. I nervously strapped on my helmet before climbing on Matt's bike. I took comfort in wrapping my arms around his muscular torso.

A heavy sob shook my diminutive frame. Even though I was still fucked up on too many tequila shots, I knew my relationship with the handsome man who had claimed me as his girlfriend was in trouble. Luke's nasty cum was still leaking out of my ravaged pussy.

During the ride back to Deadman's Junction, I had too much time to think, which left me depressed. If Mindy had been lying about Matt waiting in Las Vegas to marry me, then she'd probably been lying about everything. My boyfriend probably hadn't told her that I needed to practice my sexual techniques with her idiot brothers.

What would Matt think of me when he found out that I'd let John and Luke fuck me? If that wasn't bad enough, I'd been so drunk on foul-tasting tequila shots bought for me by the half-brothers that I'd mistaken the sheriff for my dead father. The old bastard had sweet-talked me into riding his nasty cock in the middle of the Drunken Tortoise while dozens of guys cheered while waiting for their turns. My fertile vagina was now filled with cum from two strangers, and I wasn't on birth control. Why would a smart, handsome guy like Matt want anything to do with a slut like me after tonight? If I was pregnant, I could kiss my new boyfriend goodbye.

We'd been riding in a group of seven bikes for a while when Josh waved us down.

The club president said, "There's a police car chasing us. He's a couple of miles back, and he's driving fast. The fucking sheriff dislikes Raptors, but his nasty daughter, Mindy, hates us. She claims we didn't pay her enough for entertaining a bunch of us last month. Now, she is out for revenge. If the sheriff catches us, he'll toss us in jail for the weekend. If the bitch has anything to say about it, any women Raptors he catches will get locked up in the men's drunk tank. I don't want to think what would happen to your little girlfriend in a cell with a dozen drunken roughnecks."

Matt said, "I could easily outrun a fucking police car, but I must have gotten some bad gas in Needles. My bike is running a bit rough. "

Josh said, "That's why I pulled over. I could hear your engine misfiring. Here's my plan. If you look carefully, there's an old dirt track on your left. It runs behind that big rock. There is enough moonlight to see your way with your lights off. You and Lyss can hide while the rest of us lead the sheriff to Deadman's Junction. Our friend from Needles will be out of his jurisdiction. Ozzie is the mayor and sheriff there and won't put up with any shit."

Matt switched off his lights and gave a wave to his friends. The pack tore off down the highway as we inched our way down the rough path. Once we were hidden, Matt switched off his big Harley. I heard the police car roar past on the highway a moment later.

Matt and I dismounted. I removed my helmet and shook out my dark unruly hair while I waited for the tongue lashing I deserved. The sweet man who had asked me to be his girlfriend sat on a large flat rock and stared at me intently.

"Matt, I'm so sorry. I drank too much tequila and lost control. I promise it won't happen again."

The gorgeous man gently took my chin and turned my face up toward the full moon.

"It wasn't just tequila, Lyss. That bitch, Mindy, bragged about her brothers spiking your drink with slow-release ecstasy and massive amounts of psilocybin. Judging from your pupil size, I'd say you'll be rolling on drugs for hours. Don't worry. You've got a dozen Raptors to keep you safe. Besides, the ecstasy will make your initiation easier.

"Oh God, the initiation. Are you sure you still want me in your club?"

"Of course, I do. We all do. What makes you think otherwise?"

"Well, I showed a complete lack of judgment and behaved like a dumb slut at the Drunken Tortoise. Those are not good qualities for a corporate attorney."

"Lyss, we went to the bar to celebrate. None of what happened was your fault, except maybe your amazing performance in the Daisy Duke contest. Josh and I should have known better. We should have realized that nasty bitch, Mindy, was behind Luke and John buying you drinks. It isn't the first time she cheated in a dance contest. I never thought she'd stoop to drugging anyone to win a couple of hundred dollars. I feel sorry that we failed to protect you. Thank God I found you before anything worse happened."

I stared at Matt for a moment and wondered why he felt sorry. He seemed to be unaware that I'd had sex with the sheriff and Mindy's idiot half-brothers. I couldn't claim that I'd been forced. Hell, I'd hadn't put up much resistance. My only feeble line of defense was that I hadn't had an orgasm with any of the assholes. Was this when I let the chips fall where they may and confess? I felt awful about cheating on my new boyfriend, but I let the moment of truth pass without my saying anything.

Matt said, "We can get started on your initiation now if you're ready."

I looked around. All I could see was sand, rocks, and cactus stretching to the horizon in the moonlight.

"I don't see any fire pit for me to walk across barefoot."

"What fire pit? Didn't Bertha tell you about the women's initiation ceremony?"

I tried hard to remember. Bertha had talked about the Raptors' initiation ceremonies while we were in the bathroom, converting my ripped jeans into a Daisy Duke costume. It had been hard to concentrate with her rubbing my clit and jamming a couple of her loving fingers into my vagina.

"I think so, but all I remember is the bit about the fire pit."

"Well hell, that's fucked up. We only use a fire pit in the men's ceremony. After the candidate makes it across the burning coals, they run the gauntlet. The candidate has to take a solid punch from a dozen members. You wouldn't survive one hard blow to your cute abdomen, let alone your head. We let the women off a little easier."

I had no desire to take a punch from Matt. It had hurt enough when he spanked me while taking me doggy-style back in my motel room this morning.

"Well, I'm so fucked up that I'm all for easy. I guess we can begin, but you'll have to guide me. I have no idea what Bertha told me about it."

Matt pulled me onto his lap and hugged me to his massive chest.

"As your sponsor, I have the pleasurable duty of starting the initiation. Once we get back to the motel, I'll let Bertha guide you through the rest of it. You have to finish all the challenges in twenty-four hours. Don't worry. You've already proven that there's nothing you cannot handle. Are you ready?"

I laughed. I always like a challenge. "Ok, let's do it. What is the first challenge?"

"It's simple. We do a sexual trifecta."

I laughed again. It sounded exciting. "Ok, I'll bite. What's a sexual trifecta?"

Matt had his arm around my waist, and he squeezed me gently. "You'd better not bite. A sexual trifecta consists of oral, vaginal, and anal sex. It'll be easy since, as your sponsor, I don't have to cum each time."

I was instantly terrified. I couldn't do anal even with a man I loved. I had to talk him out of it. There had to be some other challenge that didn't involve my darkest phobia.

"Matt, I can't do anal. When I was a kid, one of my brother's friends whipped my bare ass with a cane for being a brat. Afterward, everyone teased me for years about my initials. My brother still calls me ASS. Even though I deserved the whipping, I've been traumatized about my ass ever since."

"I'm sorry, but I don't make the rules. All the women in the club went through the same initiation ceremony. They'd be pissed if you got special treatment. I know you can handle it, and I promise that I'll be gentle."

His warm hand rubbed up and down my back as he kissed my lips. Oh God, I wanted him. Everyone had left me on the edge all night. Maybe it was the ecstasy that Luke and John had spiked my drink. More likely, it was the memory of Matt teaching me the joy of loving sex last night and this morning that won me over.

I swallowed hard and said, "Ok, I'll try. You know I'll do anything for you."

Matt stood me up and eased the burlap dress over my head. I shivered in a cool desert breeze that had sprung up after nightfall. Matt's big hands skimmed my ruined Daisy Dukes to my feet, and I stepped out of them. I still had on my lucky Michael Kors as I knelt at his feet and unfastened his belt. As I pulled his pants and underwear down, his big, beautiful cock sprang free and danced around.

My tiny hands wrapped around the rapidly hardening organ as my tongue licked his massive balls. I worked my hands up and down his gorgeous erection as I sucked his ball sack into my eager mouth. This part of the challenge was easy. I could suck Matt's cock all night. Maybe someday, I'd even get good enough to take all of his big, beautiful cock down my throat. Tonight, he would have to be satisfied with me loving the first three or four inches while my tiny hands stroked his thick shaft.

I was really getting into it when he lifted me off his glistening cock and bent me over with my hands on the rock. Matt played with my dangling tits for several minutes and got my nipples so hard that I thought I would climax just from his loving stimulation of my breasts. When he had brought me to a boil, the gorgeous man slid his hands down my firm abdomen. One hand found my clit and gently drove it around in small circles. His other hand explored my pussy. His fingers parted my labia and began sliding up and down my hungry slit for a moment before he worked two fingers into my dripping wet vagina. I immediately began grinding my hips on his thrusting fingers. The lovely man played with my clit and G-spot simultaneously as he brought me to an intense boil. Oh God, I was so close when he pulled his fingers from my sex that I begged him to fuck me. I felt a cool breeze on my soaking wet vagina. Matt placed one hand on my trembling hip and used the other to guide his cock head up and down my wet slit.

"Oh God, Matt, please. Please fuck me now. I can't take any more teasing."

I screamed when he eased his big, beautiful cock into my wet, hungry vagina. A coyote answered my cry as I orgasmed hard. Oh, thank God. With one gentle stroke, Matt had given me the orgasm I'd been denied all night long. I couldn't stop screaming when he began thrusting deep into my core. A chorus of coyote howls answered my cries of pleasure. Every beast within a hundred miles celebrated our mating. His dancing fingers brought me to one orgasm after another. I eagerly anticipated the moment when he would flood my fertile womb with his potent seed, but my loving boyfriend was on a mission.

I whimpered in protest when he pulled his still hard cock out of my throbbing vagina. "Oh God no, Matt. Please don't stop. I love you so much. I want you to make love to me forever."

I shrieked when Matt's greasy fingers worked their way between my ass cheeks and pressed against my poor anus. I'd been so aroused that I'd forgotten about the stupid initiation. Unfortunately, my big, sweet boyfriend was determined to finish his damn trifecta. He held me bent over the rock with a large hand wrapped around my hip. He tried to distract me by brushing his fingertips across my clit. It didn't work. I still screamed when his greasy finger penetrated my ass.

Matt laughed at my hysteria. "Relax, Lyss. That's just my little finger. Take a few deep breaths. I need to prepare your virgin ass for my cock. I promise that I'll go slow, but I need to apply a lot of lubricant and stretch the tight opening before I fuck your ass. Let me know if I'm going too fast."

Matt claimed it was just his little finger, but it felt like a baseball bat twisting around in my guts. I got a moment of relief when he removed his 'little' finger. I was panting hard when I felt another greasy finger press against my reluctant asshole. This one was thicker and a lot longer. I didn't want him to think I was a sissy, so I bit my lip to hold back another scream. However, there was nothing I could do to stop my tears. When a whimper escaped, my loving boyfriend leaned over and kissed the back of my neck. I knew it was about to get worse when his fingers began strumming my clit faster. I couldn't hold back a shriek of terror when he invaded the opening of my tight ass with two thick fingers.

I wanted to plead for Matt to stop, but I couldn't bring myself to say the words. I was desperate to please my new boyfriend and become the Raptors' counselor. If this was what I had to do for my initiation, maybe somehow, I could endure the horrible feeling of his thick fingers stretching my poor anal sphincter. Oh God, I could feel every ridge and joint on his fingers as the big brute worked them in and out of my ravaged asshole. The thought of Matt fucking his massive cock into my ass was too horrible to contemplate.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers