Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah, aargh. Oh God, oh God, Matt, please slow down."

My boyfriend was true to his word. The thick fingers plundering my ass stopped moving with the first joint of his middle finger just inside my backchannel. Thankfully, his kisses on my neck and upper back continued while he played with my clit. I focused on the fingers sliding up and down my engorged pussy. Every time they bumped across my hard clit, a jolt of lightning hit my womb. I was panting hard and hoping for an orgasm to distract me from Matt's anal assault. My prayers were answered, but it wasn't like any orgasm I'd ever had. It began with my clit but ended with my anal sphincter pulsing uncontrollably around his fingers. Unintelligent yammering erupted from my mouth.

When my strange orgasm subsided, I realized he had gently worked his two fat fingers deep inside. After rubbing lubricant around deep inside my ass, he slipped his fingers out. He drove them back inside coated with more greasy ointment a moment later. The second time wasn't any more bearable, and I panted for breath to ease the discomfort. It took me a moment to realize he had three fingers massaging the inside of my colon. I was utterly focused on the sensations coming from my abused ass. I asked myself if he really needed to stretch my virgin ass so much. Then I remembered how large his cock was and how hard we had to work to get it inside my tiny vagina the first time we fucked. I prayed that I would pass out when he rammed it into my ass.

When Matt slipped his massive fingers out of my ass, I thought my quivering sphincter would never close. My loving boyfriend didn't give my ass a chance to relax before he placed the tip of his greasy cock into the entrance of the gaping hole his fingers had left. When Matt began caressing my tender clit again, I knew something horrible was about to happen. I started squealing before he even applied any pressure, and I kept yammering as he slowly started driving his thick erection into the depths of my colon.

"Relax, Lyss. You can keep panting but stop trying to push my cock out. You're not giving birth. Pushing will just make it harder."

Relax? The bastard was telling me to relax. You try to relax while your well-endowed boyfriend is ravaging your virgin ass with what felt like a Yule log. Thankfully, once his cock was buried entirely, he stopped moving except for the fingertips strumming my hard clit. Diddling my clit felt terrific and almost took my mind off of my over-stuffed asshole. I had an overwhelming urge to take a massive dump. My body was burning up like I had a bad case of the flu. My straining muscles were shaking like I had run a long race. A warm desert breeze caressed my sweaty body, but it did little to cool me down.

Matt's lips kissed the side of my neck, and he whispered in my ear, "You're a champion. I love you. I'll do my best to help you enjoy it. In any case, this will be over before you know it, and you'll be a Raptor before the day is over."

I gasped as my loving boyfriend began strumming my clit faster. He slowly slid his massive cock back to the entrance of my ass, paused, and then gently slid it back into the depths of my backchannel. I futilely twisted my hips to escape the pressure and groaned when he bottomed out. The second thrust was a bit faster, and he slowly picked up speed with each succeeding one.

When I tried to raise my upper torso from the rock, Matt pressed me back with a hand on my shoulders. I grunted every time he slammed his cock into my ass with a wet slap. It felt like we fucked for an eternity. My nostrils flared at the scent of our sweaty bodies. Finally, his fingers on my clit managed to drag another orgasm from my tired, quivering body. I howled at the moon when I came, and a dozen coyotes answered. My anal sphincter clenched hard on my boyfriend's erection, and I felt Matt's cock flood my ass with warm cum.

I would have collapsed if my loving boyfriend hadn't held me up with an arm around my hips. Once I got over my initial terror and the feeling that I had to take a massive dump, I began to enjoy it. Matt's fingers drew moisture from my dripping vagina and slowly slid up the slit between my engorged labia. My body convulsed when his fingertips rubbed across my protruding clit. Coming with his fading erection still in my ass was the strangest feeling I had ever experienced in my young life. I tried to dig my fingers into the rock while my body shook in a body-racking orgasm. I wasn't surprised that Matt was so loving but enjoying being sodomized went against everything I believed. Was I going to hell?

I felt relieved when Matt's cock slithered out of my abused asshole. I felt something wet and disgusting run down my thigh. Before I could react, my loving boyfriend was wiping me with a soft cloth he used to polish his beloved bike. Once I was clean, he sat on the rock and pulled me onto his lap. His warm arms wrapped around my naked body, and his lips found mine. I kissed him hard as he caressed my back until my body stopped shaking. I was still sobbing when Matt suggested we would be doing it again.

"I knew you could do it. The next time will be easier. Maybe you'll even learn to like it. Don't worry. It'll only be for special occasions. I like your sweet pussy too much to do your ass very often."

Why did he have to say he wanted to sodomize me again in such a loving manner? However, his casual comment that we would have special occasions together sent a warm feeling surging through my loins. I felt warm and safe in his arms. I cannot tell you how much I loved being held tight until I regained control. I could have kissed him until hell froze over. Unfortunately, we were interrupted by the sound of the sheriff's patrol car heading back down the road to Needles.

Matt broke our kiss and said, "We need to get you back to the motel, so you can shower and hopefully catch a short nap before we perform the rest of your initiation."

Maybe I should have been more concerned about my initiation, but I was worried about damaging Matt's bike. Perhaps I was thinking like a good biker chick.

"Do you think we should ride your bike when it's running so rough? I'd hate to damage your engine."

Matt's warm hand slid up and down my back for a moment.

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks for thinking about my bike. I got distracted by a hot Latina babe. I'll call Josh. Maybe he can pick us up with the trailer."

I loved it when Matt called me a hot Latina babe. Damn, having a sexy boyfriend was better than winning a case against the DA.

Matt made the call, and a half-hour later, we heard the roar of a small pack of bikes coming toward us. I was suddenly aware that I was stark naked except for my high heels. It was one thing to flash my tits in a bar where all the waitresses were topless. I felt shy about displaying my shaved and recently fucked pussy to a gang of horny bikers. Hell, the Raptor's President had made a pass at me the first time he saw me in the bar at Deadman's Junction. Then I was fully clothed. There was no telling what he and his fellow bikers might do if they found me naked in the middle of the desert. I hoped Bertha was with him to control his animal instincts.

"Matt, maybe you could help me with my dress."

I laughed as I said it. My dress consisted of a rough burlap sack with holes ripped for my head and arms. Matt shook the sand out of my so-called dress and held it overhead while I wiggled inside. The bag had barely settled on my shoulders when the headlights from a dozen bikes found us. The band of Raptors parked nearby. The quiet of the desert was overwhelmed by the deep rumble of powerful engines as the burly bikers revved their motors in greeting. I shrank against Matt's side as Josh and his loyal followers strolled down the dirt path.

Josh smiled and punched Matt in the shoulder. "I hope you made good use of your time while you were waiting for the dip shit sheriff to leave."

"Yeah, I started the initiation at around 2 AM. We've got twenty-four hours to finish it. You guys should have plenty of time, even with the sheriff's interference. How the fuck did you get rid of him? He was looking for Raptor blood."

"You've got to admire Ozzie. The old geezer put on his sheriff's badge and made us wait in his bar. He told the asshole he was outside of his jurisdiction and ran him out of his one-man town."

Matt laughed. "God, I love Ozzie. He always goes the extra mile for us. He deserved a bonus. His performance tonight goes above and beyond our arrangement."

Josh grinned. "I already took care of it. I ordered Ozzie a new deep fryer when he wouldn't take my money. When Lyss ordered fries with her burger the other night, it made me realize how sick I am of potato chips. Now let's get you love-birds back to the motel."

Josh turned to the new guys standing around, who were trying to catch a glimpse of my breasts through the ragged armholes Matt had ripped in my burlap sack. "Look alive. Let's load Matt's bike in the trailer and get out of here before a pack of coyotes eats this little girl."

There were more than enough strong backs to push Matt's bike back to the highway. Waiting there was a small trailer hitched to one of those three-wheeled bikes with just enough room for Matt's damaged Harley inside. Once the initiation was over, I hoped Matt and I would be working on our bikes together.

When we got back to Deadman's Junction, the place was as dark and quiet as a cemetery. I practically danced as I led Matt to my room. I laughed when he ripped the burlap bag from my body and tossed it in the trash. My boyfriend scooped me up and carried me into the shower. After we both got wet, my big handsome lover knelt so I could shampoo his hair. After rinsing his hair, I proceeded to wash every lovely inch of his hard body. He stood up when I finished the top of his muscular torso. I wondered what you have to do to get six-pack abs. I saved his beautiful cock for last. I shouldn't have been surprised when his cock got hard when I lathered it up.

I felt a surge in my loins as I slowly stroked it. Matt laughed when I looked up into his eyes. I desperately wanted him to bend me over and fuck me from behind. I needed him to take me fast and hard.

I was disappointed when he said, "Maybe just a hand job for now. You need to save your strength for your initiation. "

I was surprised how long he lasted with both of my hands on his big thick cock. Eventually, my hands were flying up and down the big, tattooed beast. I sighed when his cum hit my stomach and slid down toward the drain. It was such a waste of good cum.

Once I'd taken care of Matt, he proceeded to wash me slowly and carefully. He shampooed my hair twice to get the cum from Mindy's brother out of my hair. He took even longer on my small brown body. His big hands left me tingly all over, but he stopped short of giving me another orgasm. He got me a lot closer to the edge when he gently dried me with a rough towel that was only a little softer than the burlap bag. Maybe Ozzie should be encouraged to invest in some new towels and paint to freshen up the motel rooms.

Once we were both dry, Matt brought me to his bed and tucked me under the covers. I could get used to the big lunk carrying me around. I yawned and had a vision of me resting in my boyfriend's arms while I argued a case in court. Man, I was still wasted. In my eye, Matt was dressed in his leathers that somehow were decorated in bright harlequin colors. I curled into a ball as Matt crawled in behind me and cradled my naked body against his muscular chest.

#

My sleep was fitful and interrupted by vivid dreams thanks to the effects of the drugs Mindy's brothers had spiked my drinks with at the Drunken Tortoise. I dreamed I was back at the bar in Needles waiting for the finale of the Daisy Duke contest to begin.

I was on stage with the redheaded bitch, Mindy, and the bar's owner. We were drawing straws to determine who danced first. The bar was packed with so many noisy drunks that it was difficult to hear the owner shout that Mindy would go first.

I was sweating from the heat of too many bodies crowded around the narrow stage even though I was half-naked. I was wearing nothing more than my platform heels and my Daisy Dukes. The zipper on my ragged cutoff jeans was jammed fully open and exposed the top of my shaved pussy. I was fighting for every breath of testosterone-laced air, and my bare breasts jiggled every time I inhaled. My tits are too large for my tiny body, and my hard nipples betrayed my growing arousal. I shivered in anticipation as I ran through my dance routine in my mind.

Mindy's outfit was intact, but her shirt was completely unbuttoned and held together by a knot below her plump breasts that threatened to spill out.

There was a loud cheer when he announced that the only rule for the contest was that there were no rules. Since the sheriff and his deputies were off duty, it was anything goes. The sheriff took the opportunity to stand up at the table he was sharing with two deputies and three topless waitresses and ask everyone to vote for him next week.

Mindy went first and quickly untied her shirt to expose her pale, freckled breasts with their strawberry nipples. After a moment, the luscious redhead sent her shirt flying toward the back of the stage. The crowded room erupted in cheers and catcalls at the sight of her humongous, bouncing breasts. More cheers encouraged her to cup her breasts and tug on her nipples until they were hard enough to cut diamonds. The redhead began teasing the crowd by raising and lowering her zipper. Each time she pushed it a little further until she exposed a patch of neatly trimmed red pubic hair. She finally dropped the zipper all the way down before turning her back and pushing her shorts down to expose her pale, freckled, and very curvy ass. The crowd went wild as she began grinding her ass in ever-widening circles. When the redhead spun around to face the mob, the top half of her glistening pussy was exposed.

I watched as Mindy caressed her large breasts and offered them to the crowd. Damn, she was so hot that my pussy clenched every time she pinched or tugged on a hard nipple. I was ready to jump on the stage and fuck her myself. My head exploded in a flood of hormones when her hands slid down her tight abdomen, and she began rubbing her aroused pussy. I was so focused on her clit protruding from her sweet pussy that I almost didn't notice her Daisy Dukes slide to the floor. The gorgeous redhead kicked her shorts to the back wall before prancing from one end of the narrow stage to the other. Guys lucky enough to be standing next to the raised stage reached out to caress her pale thighs as she passed. Every time some horny drunk tried to grab her, she laughed and spun away.

At first, I was surprised when Mindy continued dancing after the first song ended. Then I remembered the bar owner saying each contestant could dance for as long as wanted. She gyrated her curvy body to the center of the stage and did a series of quick squats with her thighs spread. When she remained squatting on her haunches, the room exploded with a din of noise so loud that it was impossible to tell what anyone was shouting. The redhead slid her hands between her thighs and spread the lips of her glistening pussy. The crowd exploded with cheers as she began rubbing her clit. I tried to warn her that she was too close to the edge of the stage. Unfortunately, the audience was making too much noise for her to hear.

This time when a half dozen rough hands grabbed her legs and pulled her ass to the edge of the stage, she was unable to escape. Instantly, a lucky patron rammed a couple of fingers into her dripping vagina. Eager hands reached around and grasped her ass cheeks. A couple of big guys leaned over and grabbed her breasts. Mindy threw back her head and screamed as a powerful orgasm was ripped from her body.

Somehow, she regained enough control to stagger to her feet. I was shocked when the redhead danced a few feet down the stage and squatted down again to the delight of another group of sex-crazed drunks. She repeated, offering her pussy to the crowd until she became too exhausted to stand. Mindy crawled to the back of the stage and gyrated her hips with her moist thighs spread wide to exhibit her engorged pussy and bright red pubic hair. She took her time displaying her sex and huge dangling breasts before leaving the stage.

I swallowed hard. There was no way that I was going to let the redheaded bitch beat me. Somehow, I needed to top the nasty cunt's outrageous performance. I knew my previous act wasn't daring enough to win, but the thought of letting strangers grope my naked body was too terrifying to consider.

When I came out on the narrow stage, all I saw was a sea of weatherbeaten faces leering at me. Mindy was standing front and center. I knew I was still high on the drugs her brothers had slipped me when the bitch morphed into a shark and revealed a mouthful of dagger-sharp teeth. I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment. When I opened them, I saw her evil grin before she tilted her head back and guzzled from a long neck Colt 45 big enough to last me all night. She slammed the half-full bottle down on the edge of the stage and winked at me. I stared at the foam flowing out the top of the bottle and shuddered as I realized her lewd suggestion.

I didn't have time to respond to my sick tormentor before the music began to play. I held onto the waistband of my ruined Daisy Dukes as I danced around the back of the stage for a moment. Since my zipper was stuck, I couldn't tease the audience as Mindy had. My only play was raising and lowering my shorts a little more each time. The redheaded bitch started a chant to take them off. So, of course, I did. That was when everything went to hell.

When my cutoff jeans fell to my ankles, I stepped out of one leg hole and tried to spin my shorts around my foot before flinging them to the back of the stage. Unfortunately, my wet Daisy Dukes clung to my foot and landed near the front of the stage. Since they were the only clothing I had left, I uttered a cry and dove for the tattered garment. I reached them just as some cowboy grabbed them. I lost the tugging match and a lot more.

Strong hands grabbed my feet and pulled them out from under me. My bare ass and head hit the stage hard. I was stunned for a moment. Mindy took advantage of my helplessness and crammed the long neck bottle of Colt 45 deep into my vagina. My muscles clenched on the hard bottle as cold beer flooded my womb. The bitch thrust the bottle into me several times until it crashed against my cervix. The roar of the crowd drowned out my screams. Strong hands dragged my body away from my tormentor.

I was slammed down on a bar table too small, even for my tiny frame. My head and legs hung off the table. I kicked and scratched futilely until strong hands seized my limbs. My knees were bent back to my shoulders, and I screamed when a hot cock replaced the cold bottle. My cries were cut off by another hard cock. I gagged as it plunged down my throat until my nose was buried in a mass of unwashed pubic hair. Rough hands pulled and twisted my nipples.

The first man fucking me was too aroused to last long and was quickly replaced. As soon as one of my attackers finished, another horny bastard replaced them. I lost track of the number of men who used my body. There were over a hundred men in the bar. At first, all I could do was fight for my breath. The assault became even more terrifying when my body began to respond. My hips started thrusting back on their own just before I had my first orgasm. I went wild. One orgasm followed another as my vagina gyrated around an endless stream of cocks.

I entered another level of hell when the first cock penetrated my ass. Soon, I had three cocks in me at once. Someone joked that I was now air-tight.