Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#

I was moaning when Matt shook me awake. He held me tight and rubbed my back.

"It's Ok, Lyss. It was just a nightmare."

It took me a moment to realize that I was in my room at the motel. A faint hint of daylight slipped past the edges of the frayed curtains. Matt continued offering words of comfort as I pressed my legs together to trap my receding orgasm.

"You're safe, babe. I've got you. You've had a nice little nap, and it was time to wake you soon anyway. We need to finish your initiation."

#

Note: I had planned to make this the last chapter, but I had too much material for the short chapters I have been posting for this series. The good news is that the final chapter is 90% complete (haha) and only requires minor revisions and editing. I plan to finish this story before tackling the ending to 'Cursed.' That story seems to have taken on a life of its own. It sure seems like 'Cursed' is out of my control.