Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 09

Story Info
What a girl has to do to become a Raptor.
8.9k words
4.71
8.2k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

The Harley Davidson Lawyer

Chapter 9: Raptor for Life

No one under the age of 18 has sex in this story.

#

I was moaning when Matt shook me awake. He held me tight and rubbed my back. I pressed my legs together to trap my receding orgasm. In the last couple of days, my life had changed so much that I had just had an erotic dream about being gang-banged.

"It's Ok, Lyss. It was just a nightmare. You're safe, babe. I've got you."

It took me a moment to realize that I was in my room at the Deadman's Junction Motel. A hint of approaching daylight slipped past the edges of the frayed curtains. Matt offered words of comfort as he kissed my neck.

I tried hard to shake the lingering terror of my nightmare. It felt too real. In my dream, I had been gang banged when I had participated in the Daisy Duke finale. Matt and the handful of Raptors in the Drunken Tortoise had been helpless to protect me against a hundred or more drunken roughnecks.

Matt gave me a warm kiss, and I opened my eyes to look into his loving face. "I was going to wake you soon anyway. You've had a nice little nap. It's time to perform your initiation."

I put my arms around my boyfriend's broad shoulders and pressed my naked body against his as I returned his kiss. After a moment, I felt more together.

I pulled back and smiled. "I'm ready for your little initiation. Bring it on."

Matt scrutinized my eyes. "Damn, when Mindy said she'd slipped you time release ecstasy, I would never have guessed it would last this long. Girl, you're still flying high."

Maybe I wasn't as ready as I thought. When I closed my eyes and started to snore, Matt rolled me over onto my stomach. I squealed when he gave a couple of sharp slaps to my bare ass cheeks.

"Come on, sleepyhead. A quick shower should revive you. Make sure you take the time to shave your pussy. The stubble is getting prickly."

I let out a squeak as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me into the bathroom. At least he waited until the shower was warm before he set me down under the heavy spray.

"Lyss, I'm going to leave you to wash up. I'll tell Bertha you'll be ready to begin in thirty minutes. She'll knock three times. She'll guide you through the process and be with you the whole time to help. My part is complete. Remember, if you relax and enjoy yourself, you'll do fine."

I had just finished drying my hair when I heard three quick raps on the door. I wrapped the towel around my torso and looked through the peephole. Bertha was standing in front of the door. Sherri and several other women I'd never met were right behind her. I threw the door open and shouted a greeting. Bertha smiled and led a half dozen women inside.

I let out a shriek when Josh followed along with a large group of leering bikers. I tried to slam the door closed, but the leader of the Raptors was too fast for me. When the horde of men began to push inside the already crowded room, I realized that I had one last option to save myself from an unknown fate. I sprinted through a gauntlet of laughing women. One of them helpfully stripped off my towel, and I fell sprawling on the bed naked. I barely had time to open the bed stand drawer and pull out my Glock. I rolled onto my back and pointed my weapon at the crowd of boisterous Raptors. That was when I realized that the magazine was missing.

Bertha took the useless Glock from my hands and put it back in the drawer. "You won't be needing this, Lyss. Everyone here is your friend, and we'll all soon be your loving brothers and sisters."

Bertha sat on the bed and pulled me into her arms. I tried to cover myself with my hands. The big woman who I considered a friend stroked my temples and smiled.

Bertha said, "No one is going to hurt you. Lyss, you need to relax and go with the flow."

"That's hard to do when you don't know what is going to happen."

"Matt told me you don't know the details of the initiation ceremony. I tried to explain the ritual when we were in the lady's room at the Drunken Tortoise making your Daisy Duke costume, but I think you were distracted by something."

Lyss whimpered. "Damn it, you know darn well. It was your fingers playing with my pussy. Maybe you can go over the initiation with me again. Perhaps you could start by explaining why Sherri is writing names on the wall. I'm not going to be happy when Ozzie charges me for damages."

Bertha laughed, "Don't worry about sweet old Ozzie. He's been a Raptor for years and will be taking part in your initiation as soon as he closes up the bar."

I examined the list of thirteen names on the wall. Matt's name was at the top of the list, followed by Josh and Ozzie. I recognized a couple more from my first night at Ozzie's bar. The rest of them were strangers.

After Sherri finished writing the column of men's names, she drew a vertical line to the right and a horizontal line above the list. She wrote the letters O, V, and A above the horizontal line. There were three Xs to the right of my boyfriend's name, but she didn't mark even a single X after anyone else's name.

Bertha said, "It's simple. The initiation ceremony is about bonding with club members. Matt sponsored your membership, so he went first. The X's indicate that he has already performed what we sometimes call a trifecta -- Oral, Vaginal and Anal sex. Now he's turned you over to a dozen Raptor men to finish the ceremony."

"Wait! Are you saying I have to have oral, vaginal, and anal sex with twelve men if I want to be a Raptor? You've got to be kidding. No woman could handle that many men in a day."

"Sweetheart, every woman Raptor went through the same initiation. I remember my ceremony with fondness. Your first gang bang is special. I know that if you relax, you'll enjoy yourself too. You're easily strong enough to handle multiple partners.

Bertha was always so happy about everything that it was hard to resist her unbridled enthusiasm. I thought about telling her that this wasn't my first rodeo. When I was in law school, the future Los Angeles District Attorney and his nasty fraternity brothers had gotten me drunk on tequila and taken advantage of me. I didn't remember a thing about the night of my first gang bang, but the videos showed me having a good time. I'd survived the prolonged assault with nothing more than a bunch of hickeys. Maybe Bertha was right that I could handle the initiation with a bit of help. I just wasn't sure about the 'Relax and enjoy it' part.

"Bertha, I'm scared the guys will get rough."

"Sweetheart, that's one of the reasons why we're here. It's the girls' job to take care of you and keep the men under control. We'll make sure you get bathroom breaks when you need them to go potty or shower. We'll also keep you hydrated and fed. Later, if any of the guys start to run out of steam, we act as fluffers. You know. The women who help the actors get it up on the set of a porn movie."

That was when I noticed the woman holding a video camera. Oh God, I was about to be the star of a porn movie. I wondered if there was a law requiring the filming of gang bangs. The damn DA had tried to frighten me into withdrawing from the Deek Grenhouser case when he cornered me on an elevator and showed me graphic videos of the night I lost my virginity. Who knew where this video would end up?

Bertha read my mind. "Don't worry, honey. The club will make only two copies: one for you to enjoy and one for the club's records kept in a safe. Do you have any more questions?"

I tried to think of a way to postpone the whole damn thing. All I could think of was my parched throat.

"Please, could I have a drink of water?"

One of the women handed me a cold bottle of water which I drank too fast.

Bertha said, "Let's get started. Josh, as the club president, you have the privilege of going first."

Of course, the president of the Raptors would go first. I knew he wanted to fuck me the first time we met in the bar. I shrieked as his strong hands grabbed me and slid my ass to the edge of the bed. I looked down and saw Josh's smiling face before he dipped his head between my widespread thighs. His hands were gripping my bare ass cheeks when his lips began kissing the soft flesh of my inner thighs. Bertha's strong hands began massaging my soft breasts and teasing my nipples.

I moaned when Josh ran his tongue up my wet slit for the third time. The bastard wanted me begging for it before he took me. I fought against my rising passion as long as I could, but he was even better than Matt at licking pussy. My body began writhing on the bed well before I lost it. He took his time, and my body finally gave in to his insistent tongue. I arched my back and screamed as I came so hard that my pussy clenched painfully. It must have been the drugs that were still coursing through my body. Oh God, I was so embarrassed when the guys rewarded me with a cheer.

Big, sweet Bertha turned my head and kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced for a moment before I felt my legs being lifted over someone's shoulders. I struggled to see who was sliding their hips between my thighs, but Bertha held me locked in a deep kiss. The next thing I knew, a hot, hard cock slid easily into my wet vagina. I moaned into my girlfriend's mouth. Strong hands gripped my hips, and the cock thrusting into my gushing pussy set up a slow, steady rhythm. Whoever it was, their cock was smaller than Matt's, and I handled it with ease. I love Matt's cock, but if you're going to be gang-banged, it's best to start with something smaller.

When my hips began meeting my unknown lover's steady thrusts, Bertha broke our kiss and returned to massaging my breasts. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw Josh's grinning face hovering over me. Of course, the club president would take me first.

Josh moaned, "Damn, this sweet pussy is tight. I don't think I'll last long."

True to his word, Josh came a half dozen strokes later. Sherri gave my pussy a wipe with a damp washcloth before the next Raptor took me. After several Raptors came in my vagina, Bertha and Sherri let me go to the bathroom for a pee and a thorough cleansing in the shower. By thorough, I mean Sherri's busy fingers spent a lot of time gently cleaning my sensitive vagina. The shower ended with Bertha holding me up and massaging my soapy breasts while Sherri licked my clit. Every shower I took that day ended with one of the Raptor women getting me off. I should have asked Sherri to keep track of my orgasms because I had a lot during my long initiation.

My next partner positioned me on my hands and knees with my butt at the foot of the bed. I was scared the big lunk would take my ass, but he happily slipped his huge cock into my pussy. His cock was a bit bigger than Matt's, and I had to force myself to relax while he worked his erection into my tight little pussy. Once he bottomed out, he began hammering me hard. I guess he figured I'd had enough time to warm up. It wasn't painful except for my tits that were jerking back and forth. He took my mind off the discomfort by strumming my clit in time with his powerful thrusts.

Once he got his rhythm established, someone lifted my chin. When I opened my eyes, I saw Josh kneeling in front of me with his semi-erect cock in his hands.

"Open wide. If you want to finish within the twenty-four-hour limit, you need to handle a couple of us at once."

I opened my mouth, and Josh fed his cock into my mouth. A couple of minutes later, his cock was hard, and he was rocking back and forth. I had both of my tiny hands wrapped around the base of his cock, and I was working him hard. I was happy he didn't make me deep throat him.

I got nervous when he lasted considerably longer in my mouth. I was in for a rough time when we got to anal if the trend continued. I'd finished checking off the oral column by mid-afternoon and was halfway through the vaginal. I began to worry about what was next when we broke for lunch. A couple of the girls were Latinas, and they'd brought a big batch of enchiladas and chiles rellenos from LA.

Bertha held me in her arms as the women fed me bites of the heavenly food. There seemed to be an endless supply of beer to wash it all down. Raptors came in and out of the small room all day. Matt checked on me regularly and refilled the ice chest with beer. Everyone was laughing and telling humorous stories about outrageous Raptor's exploits. It was more like a party than a gang bang.

Soon enough, it was time for me to get back to work. I whimpered as Sherri worked lubricant into my reluctant asshole while Bertha held me and stroked my hair. For a moment, I thought Sherri was going to shove her whole hand up my butt. Thankfully she stopped at three fingers.

Once again, I was on my hands and knees with a hard cock in my mouth. I recognized the owner of the cock was a short guy named Raymond. I was confused because I'd previously sucked him off. I soon learned that it was my responsibility to suck my anal partners to get them hard before they took my ass. Thankfully, Raymond had the smallest cock of the bunch, and it quickly slipped inside my ass. What I hadn't expected was that once he had it buried up to his pubic hair, he began caressing my clit while slowly fucking my ass. I was surprised when he drove me to a couple of nice orgasms before he finally came. These guys were all so sweet.

I was exhausted when Sherri finally marked the last 'X' on the chart. It had been challenging for me to get a couple of the older guys hard for the third time. Thankfully, Bertha was able to get Ozzie hard after I gave the weathered bartender my best shot. I was surprised when the old codger lasted so long and used his fingers to get me off.

Once Ozzie's cock slipped out of my ass, I collapsed on the bed leaking cum from the last six guys who had taken my butt. It reminded me of the first time my gynecologist checked my colon. All of my senses were focused on my tender ass.

I heard the shower running and hoped Bertha would let me rest until my gaping asshole returned to normal. Thankfully, someone else wanted to bathe, and I was left alone in a daze. I had survived my second gang bang and had even enjoyed most of it, to my surprise. It was hard to remember details because everything was a blur after the first handful of cocks. I must have fallen asleep because Bertha was shaking me awake the next thing I knew.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. It's time for your oath."

Club members who had participated in my initiation packed the room. Even my boyfriend was there. Matt smiled at me as Bertha helped me off the bed to kneel between Josh's widespread thighs. Thankfully, she knelt behind me and held me up, or I would have collapsed at the feet of the Raptors president. I was caught by surprise when the big woman guided my hands to Josh's cock.

"You need to get him hard for the oath."

When the middle-aged president didn't respond to my touch, I used my mouth. I tugged on his thick cock as I licked it from the base to the tip. I was happy to discover Josh was the one who had been using the shower. It was bad enough that cum from my last half-dozen partners was leaking out of my ass and running down my thighs. The idea of sucking on a dirty cock that had just been in my ass was too disgusting to consider.

My jaw was sore from a long day of cock sucking, and it didn't help that I had to work hard to get the heavy-set man aroused. Bertha's fingers on my clit kept distracting me from my task. Once I got Josh erect, he wrapped my hair around his fist and used my mouth hard. I gagged every time his fat cock hit the back of my throat. Hopefully, the initiation didn't require me to deep throat the president's thick cock. Even so, I was drooling by the time Josh shot his load on my tonsils. I did my best to swallow it all, but when Josh pulled my face back to look up at his, a string of cum was hanging from my chin.

Josh smiled. "Oh, what a pretty sight. Are you ready for the oath?"

I didn't remember Bertha mentioning an oath, but I'd come this far and was determined to become a Raptor. I wiped the cum from my chin and sucked it off my finger before nodding my head.

Josh wiped the grin off his face and tried to look solemn. He looked over at the scribe. "Sherri, has the candidate completed her initiation?"

Sherri replied in a solemn voice. "The candidate has successfully completed her initiation."

Josh lowered his eyes back to mine. "Alyssa Sofia Stamford, do you pledge your fealty to the Los Angeles Raptors Motorcycle Club for as long as you shall live?"

When I nodded my head, Bertha flicked my clit and whispered in my ear. "You need to say I do."

I giggled. I guess I was marrying the club.

"I do."

"Alyssa Sofia Stamford, do you swear to obey the lawful commands of the club president and other elected officers?"

I nodded again and quickly said, "I do," when Bertha strummed my clit.

Josh said, "We're almost there. I'll have to explain your final pledge before you make your oath. Do you know what 'Droit du seigneur' means?"

I had encountered the Latin phrase in my Legal History course. The 'lord's right' was a fictional legal right in medieval Europe, allowing feudal lords to have sexual relations with women on their wedding nights.

"Of course, I'm a lawyer, but what does a myth from the Middle Ages have to do with a motorcycle club?"

Josh said, "Bertha, perhaps you can explain it better than I can."

Bertha's fingers were flying across my clit, and I had difficulty paying attention.

"If you make the required oath, Matt and the twelve men and nine women who participated in your initiation will be your brothers and sisters for life. Each of them will have the right once a year to spend the night with you."

My mouth fell open. The idea was contrary to everything I'd been raised to believe in, but then I'd just had sex with all of my brothers and sisters as part of the initiation. I'd had multiple orgasms, and the world hadn't ended. I looked over at my new boyfriend, wondering if he approved. When he smiled back at me, I turned back to Josh and nodded.

"Alyssa Sofia Stamford, do you swear to share your body with your brothers and sisters once a year?"

I felt a tingle in my wet vagina when I said, "I do."

Josh pulled me up into his arms and hugged me as he gave me a long, deep kiss. "Congratulations, Lyss. You're now a Raptor. The men and women in this room are now your brothers and sisters. You can always count on us in times of joy or sorrow."

My brothers and sisters all gave me a hug and a kiss before filing out of the room. Bertha and Sherri helped me into a bathtub filled with fragrant bubbles. The lights were off, and a warm glow from a dozen scented candles lit the room. Bare hands washed every inch of my tired body. I felt my aches and pains melt away. I don't remember being tucked into bed, but my sleep was filled with sweet dreams.

#

I'd been in the middle of an erotic dream where a dozen Matt clones were pleasuring me when I woke up in the early afternoon. I found myself wrapped in Matt's loving arms. When I opened my eyes and yawned, I caught him looking at me.

"Good morning, angel. My God, you're beautiful when you're sleeping."

He kissed me and said, "But you're even more gorgeous when you're awake. How are you feeling?"

I stretch before snuggling against his warm hard body. I was surprised that I wasn't sore. Oh sure, I had some tender spots, but considering what I'd been through during the initiation, I felt great, and my dreams had left me aroused. My hand seemed to have a mind of its own and moved to his crotch. I'd heard about morning erections, but I was still surprised at how hard he was.

"Is this for me?"

Matt laughed, "Are you sure? I thought your poor little pussy would be out of action for days."

loerics
loerics
959 Followers