Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt tossed me over his shoulder and headed for the door.

Josh yelled, "I hope we'll see you tomorrow at the mine."

#

We didn't get to sleep for hours. Still, we'd left the bar early, so we managed to wake up before ten the following morning. We played around until noon before getting dressed. I finally had something modest to wear. Matt found me a piece of old rope to serve as a belt to hold up my oversized jeans.

When we wandered over to the bar for breakfast, I was delighted to find my long-lost leather jacket hanging on the back of a bar stool. Ozzie greeted me with a smile.

"One of the guys coming out for your initiation spotted it about a mile down the road. I think it'll look fantastic once it has the Raptors' colors on the back. I'm going to tell them to put the number four on the collar, so everyone will know your tequila limit is four shots."

It didn't take long after breakfast to swap out the electronics on my bike. I soon had it purring like a lion. Matt's bike took slightly longer to fix. After we cleaned out the bad fuel, we took apart the carburetor, which my sweet boyfriend said was due for a cleaning anyway.

We interrupted Ozzie to grab a quick burger and a brew. Our favorite bartender in Deadman's Junction was busy installing his new deep fryer.

After lunch, we headed out on the road leading to the mine. Abandoned houses and bare foundations lined the sides of the road. I was surprised to learn how big Deadman's Junction had been when it was a booming mining town.

Once we were out of the ghost town, we opened up. God, it felt great to be flying down the asphalt on my powerful Harley. The feeling of it vibrating between my legs was more arousing than anything other than having my boyfriend thrusting his big hard cock into my tight wet pussy.

We had a great ride through the desert before the road began winding its way up a small mountain. Halfway up, I saw a big yellow sign ahead that read, 'No Trespassing - LAR INC.

Matt pulled alongside me when I stopped to read it. "Yeah, it's all ours, Los Angeles Raptors INC. We bought it for the isolated runway. Everyone knew the silver mine was played out. However, it turns out the ore is rich in rare earth elements. We'll make billions once we get production running again. You're going to be busy with the environmental paperwork."

A half-mile down the road, we came over the crest of the mountain. In front of us was a dirt runway next to an open-pit mine. Josh and a half dozen Raptors were busy unloading a large pilotless aircraft. It looked too big to be called a drone. When I hear the word drone, I think of those plastic toys you can hold in your hand. The only thing those tiny drones are good for is spying on your neighbor's teenage daughter sunbathing in the privacy of their backyard.

This was the moment I dreaded. I was sure the Raptors were smuggling drugs into the country. While working in the Public Defenders Office, I'd seen too many lives ruined by hard drugs.

I followed Matt over to the group of rugged individuals who were now my brothers and sisters in crime. I got off my bike and took a deep breath.

Josh waved me closer. "Now that you're a Raptor and our corporate attorney, we can let you in on the secret to our wealth."

Josh opened up a box and handed me a shrink-wrapped package. The clear plastic container was filled with computer chips.

"I don't understand. Why would you smuggle electronics over the border?"

"Because they're worth a hundred times their weight in gold. There's a chip shortage in the US because the American chip foundries lobbied Congress to set a quota on Taiwanese chips. It'll be years before the American companies get their new factories running. Meanwhile, we can bring in nearly a million dollars worth of chips on each flight."

Well, I could live with chip smuggling. True, it was a white-collar crime, but it only carried minor financial penalties. Nobody was going to jail, and even better, no one was going to die from an overdose of chips.

We all road back to Los Angeles in a pack the next day. The thunder from a dozen Harleys was deafening, but the presence of my brothers and sisters made me feel safe.

I barely made it to my deposition and found out I had another idiot for a client. They'd initiated a false lawsuit to get back at their ex-spouse. I felt lucky to keep them out of jail. Who needs that shit? Hey, I am a well-paid corporate lawyer now.

Epilogue

Of course, I ended up pregnant. I guess I'll have to wait a while to test out Ozzie's claim that I can handle four shots of tequila. As soon as Matt found out that I was expecting, he asked me to marry him. I put him off. What if the father was the Needles' sheriff or, worse yet, Luke or John? How could I ask Matt to raise the child of an idiot? Having an abortion was never an option. I might not be a practicing Catholic, but my aunt had raised me in the Church.

Once I was far enough along, I went in for my first-trimester screening. Besides the standard amniocentesis and ultrasound, I also had a paternity test. I was thrilled with the results. Everything was normal, and better yet, Matt was the father. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. My boyfriend's semen had a big head start on everyone else.

Once I told Matt the news, he got down on his knees and proposed again. Of course, I accepted. Since I didn't want to show when I walked down the aisle, I told him that I wanted to get married as soon as the state let us. When I asked Bertha to be my bridesmaid, she broke into tears. The big woman hugged me hard and danced me around the room. I don't know why she was so surprised. Who else besides my best friend was I going to ask?

A couple of days later, it was my turn to be surprised. Bertha asked if I minded making it a double wedding. She told me that she and Josh had been living together for six years. Matt's proposal had convinced Josh to make their union legal.

Josh and Bertha organized a traditional Raptors wedding on Huntington Beach with nearly all the hundred Raptor members. Several hundred people attended our small wedding after Josh invited the members of our affiliated clubs. There were also a dozen cops watching the event. As the Raptors corporate attorney, I'd signed for a $100k bond to cover the beach's clean-up. We left the site pretty tidy despite all the kegs of beer and the massive fire pits used to BBQ four pigs. The party went on all night, and I will never forget the sunset over the Pacific Ocean. I was one of the few people awake and sober enough to appreciate the sunrise since I couldn't drink while pregnant.

The four of us honeymooned at a small seaside house in Mexico that belonged to the club. The four of us spent most of our time eating, sleeping, and soaking in the hot tub. Bertha abstained from drinking. She said it was to keep me company. Other than that, my lips are sealed about our honeymoons. What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico.

The remodeling work I'd contracted on our home in the hills was completed by the time we got back. I'd had the house that had belonged to Deke Grenhouser's grandmother wholly modernized. I laughed as Matt carried me over the threshold into our home. Thankfully, I wasn't too pregnant to welcome him into our bed.

When I woke up in Matt's arms the following day, I remembered that I needed to take the Mercedes Benz Deke had given me for services rendered into the shop. I wanted to have something safer than my Harley Davidson to transport our daughter.

We had Josh and Bertha over for dinner as our first guests a week later. Matt and Josh presided over grilling a massive quantity of baby back ribs while Bertha and I prepared the sides. Our best friends loved our clothing-optional hot tub overlooking the twinkling lights of Los Angeles. When I asked Bertha why she wasn't drinking, she informed me that our daughter would have a playmate. Can life get any better?

The End