Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to show him rather than waste my breath telling him. Who needs an argument the first thing when you wake up? I straddled my boyfriend and aimed his big, beautiful cock at my wet pussy. I hummed as I lowered myself until I had all of it buried inside me. After taking a deep breath, I made a couple of quick rabbit hops before smiling from ear to ear. There was a little tenderness, but otherwise, I had no after-effects from the initiation.

"Seems like my poor little pussy is working just fine."

It took us over an hour to get out of bed. Intense hunger and a full bladder finally drove us into the bathroom. After a long shower together, I was pleased to find that one of the women who had helped me during my initiation had lent me some clothes. Luckily, I'm not the only petite Raptor chick, but I was still a couple of sizes smaller than my benefactor. She'd left me a pair of skinny jeans and a pretty floral print shirt dress that had buttons all the way up the front.

Unfortunately, the jeans were too large to stay up without a belt which I didn't have. I also didn't have any underwear, and when I pulled on the loose-fitting shirt dress, I saw that it barely covered my ass with a couple of inches to spare. The gaping scoop neck showed off a lot of cleavage. I was shocked when Matt dared me to go to the bar wearing the shirtdress without the jeans.

"What if a stranger comes into the bar?"

"Ozzie hasn't had a customer other than Raptors since the mine closed. The only people in Dead Man's Junction are your brothers and sisters. I'll reward you if you come to dinner in that cute dress."

I grinned at my boyfriend. "What do I get as a reward?"

"Well, for starters, I'll buy the burgers and beer. Hell, I'll even put a quarter in the jukebox and dance a couple of numbers with you. Afterward, who knows what delights await you."

I parted the curtains and looked out into the parking lot. The only bikes were Matt's and mine. We were alone in Deadman's Junction except for the old Raptor, who was the town's mayor, bartender, and sheriff. I remembered Ozzie's performance at my initiation with fondness. He had been slow to recover after the first two parts of his trifecta and had been even slower to finish his last round. The sweet guy had given me a couple of warm orgasms while he completed the final step in my initiation.

"Ok, I'll take your dare. Now, let's go. I'm starving."

We had our choice of bar stools since the place was deserted. We took the ones at the far end where we'd been sitting the first night. Matt rang the metal call bell on the bar, and a minute later, Ozzie appeared like a smiling genie. He wiped the spotless counter in front of us while staring down the top of my dress. He told us it would take a bit to get the grill up to temperature, but the beer was cold. The old bartender didn't wait for us to order and pulled a couple of drafts.

Matt said, "Since we have to wait for our burgers, how about downing a couple of shots of tequila to pass the time."

"Matt, are you crazy? You know I can't handle tequila."

My boyfriend laughed. "Well, that's one of the few things I know about you besides the fact you're very competitive, and you like sex. I'd like to hear your life story while we kill what's left of the day, chugging beer and pounding down shots. You're too reserved for a Raptor, but I know tequila loosens your tongue. With a little practice, I'm sure you'll learn how to handle a little tequila."

I protested one last time. "Thanks a lot, Matt. You're going to turn me into an alcoholic lawyer. Hopefully, I won't try to drive my bike under a big rig like the Raptor's last attorney."

Matt held up his hands to stop my complaining. "Hard-drinking is only for special occasions like hanging out at Deadman's Junction waiting for the wind to die down so we can fly our drone across the border. Most of the time, I'm as sober as a church mouse. I couldn't do my job as the club's accountant if I drank all the time. The same goes for you now that you are the Raptor's attorney."

Ozzie took my hand and pulled me closer until I was halfway over the counter with my Michael Kors hooked around the legs of the bar stool. His intense eyes were staring down the top of my loose dress, checking out my bare dangling breasts. When I looked down to check out what he was staring at, I could see my hard nipples, my flat abdomen, and a lot of light brown flesh all the way down to my bare pussy. What is it with men? Hadn't he got his fill of me during my initiation? Yesterday, I'd given him a blow job a couple of hours before he fucked my pussy for nearly twenty minutes. Finally, I'd had to suck him off to get him hard enough to fuck my sore ass. Now the horny bartender was staring down my dress.

Leaning over the bar caused my short dress to ride up and expose my bare ass. I felt a breeze on my moist pussy, which caused a flutter in my womb. I gasped when I felt Matt's hand grasp my bare ass cheek. His fingertips began sliding up and down my moist slit. My body jerked when he started strumming my clit. My boyfriend kept up his distracting caresses while the bartender held my hands and offered to help me with my drinking problem.

Ozzie smiled, "Matt's right. Raptors work hard and party harder. The trick is knowing your limits. It's natural to drink too much the first few times. Smart drinkers learn from experience. I heard about your night at the Drunken Tortoise. Do you remember how many shots of tequila you drank?"

I didn't have a clue. My trip to Needles was a blur, and now I had surrendered to the intense stimulation of Matt's friendly fingers. My boyfriend jumped in before I could answer.

"The amount of tequila Lyss had at the Drunken Tortoise won't tell you anything. Mindy's brothers, Dumb and Dumber, spiked our little lady's shots with psilocybin and slow-release ecstasy."

Ozzie scowled. "God, I hate Needles. The town has more than its fair share of assholes. Ok, then we should run an experiment tonight to find your limit."

The old weatherbeaten bartender didn't wait for my response, and I was too distracted by Matt's skillful fingers to protest. Ozzie filled three shot glasses to the top and set out the required salt shaker and plate of lemon slices. He grinned as he threw back one of the shots. I decided that fixing our bikes could wait until tomorrow and threw back my shot. I shuddered as the tequila burned its way down my throat.

Ozzie made a mark on a small dusty chalkboard that advertised that today's special was a burger and a draft for five dollars. He made another mark after refilling my shot glass and watching me down my second shot.

Ozzie said, "That's enough tequila for now. We'll give you another shot in half an hour. I'll leave you lovebirds alone for a bit while I cook your burgers."

The old bartender paused for another look down the gaping top of my dress just as Matt's fingers pushed me over the edge. I arched my back and began whimpering while I held onto the back of the bar. My body shuddered. Once my orgasm faded, Matt removed his hand from my dripping wet pussy so that I could sit down on my barstool. Ozzie let go of my wrists and turned to the grill.

Matt said, "I've told you all about my life, but I don't know anything about yours. What kind of a childhood did you have?"

The two shots of tequila were enough to overcome my inhibitions. I told Matt about my happy childhood. I couldn't hold back my tears when I said how my parents had been killed in a car accident. Matt held me while I described how my aunt Sofia had taken care of me.

After Ozzie served us a couple of juicy hamburgers, I paused my life story to eat. We had to settle for chips again. The old guy promised to install his new deep fryer as soon as it arrived. Once we had washed down our burgers with a cold draft, our friendly bartender poured another shot of tequila. After I downed it, he made the third mark on the board.

Ozzie cleared our plates and spent a lot of time wiping down the counter in front of me. His eyes were all over my exposed cleavage. I had never seen him sweep up before, but he came around the bar with a broom and stirred up the peanut shells on the floor. He did a miserable job of sweeping, but he got an eyeful of my brown legs that were almost completely exposed.

I ignored Ozzie and resumed my tale. My boyfriend's strong arms comforted me when I described how lonely I had been in school. I'd graduated from college when I was still eighteen. My tiny body and innocent face made me look even younger. Most of the other students in class resented my easy success. I had no one to brag to when I was accepted into law school at UCLA.

The fourth shot of tequila an hour after the first one led to another tick mark. The potent drink made it a little easier to tell Matt how I had gotten drunk on tequila and lost my virginity after winning the Southern California Moot Court Competition. I carefully observed Matt for any sign of condemnation as I related a brief description of the horrible affair. Everything I knew about that night came from the video the DA forced me to watch. His attempt to intimidate me into quitting my defense of Deek Grenhouser failed, but he left me emotionally scarred. My loving boyfriend thought the way I exacted vengeance on the District Attorney showed maturity. He offered to have a few Raptors pay a visit to the DA if I wasn't done with the bastard. I kissed him and said ruining the DA's political career was enough.

We'd been talking for nearly an hour when I downed my fifth shot. Ozzie gave it a couple of minutes to take effect before approaching me.

"Lyss, you've had a fair amount of tequila for a woman your size. How are you feeling?"

I giggled at his suggestion that I might be drunk. "Ozzie, I don't feel a thing except for a slight buzz. I'm totally in control. I think I'm getting the hang of drinking tequila."

Ozzie poured me another shot and made a mark on the board. Matt and I chatted for another ten minutes before Ozzie came over again.

"Any changes to report?"

I laughed at Ozzie and his silly experiment. "Ozzie, I'm having a good time with sweet little Matt."

Ozzie said, "Judging from your slurred speech and the look in your eyes, I'd say you're one or two shots over your limit. I think you've had enough for tonight."

"Says who? You can't cut me off. I'm having fun for a change. Prove I'm intoxicated. Go ahead. I dare you."

Ozzie said, "Ok, tell me when to stop." I froze when he leaned over the bar and undid the top button on my skimpy shirt dress. My mouth fell open when he unbuttoned the second one. If this were his way of proving that I was drunk, I wasn't going to let him win. The bastard smirked as he opened the third button just below my breasts. I gripped the edge of the bar as he undid a fourth button exposing my belly button. I forced myself to stare him in the eyes. I was panting hard. What the hell? The arrogant bastard refused to admit he was wrong. Ozzie opened the fifth button just an inch above the top of my freshly shaved pussy. I heard Matt laugh.

I'll never know if Ozzie would have undone the last two buttons. His challenge was interrupted by the thunder of a dozen big Harleys pulling into the parking lot. Moments later, a noisy group of Raptors burst into the bar to find a row of freshly drawn drafts waiting for them. Josh stomped in first and broke into a grin when he saw how much flesh I was showing. Bertha was right behind him, and when she sat down next to me, he joined her.

She said, "Hey, I hope this isn't a private party because I need a little fun after sitting around sweating in the frigging desert all day."

She quickly drained her beer and grabbed Josh's. When another bunch of Raptors and their female companions entered the small bar, it was standing room only. Matt picked me up and sat me down across his lap to free up a bar stool. Josh moved around Bertha to sit next to us. My knees were pressed against the club president's heavy thighs, and I had to spread them apart to provide space for the hefty man. I smiled at my boyfriend when he slipped a hand inside the open top of my dress and found a hard nipple to tease.

Josh said, "Matt, we had a good day at the mine. The wind died down enough to get in a couple of flights. A couple more, and we'll have all of the shipment across the border."

Ozzie spent the next fifteen minutes refilling glasses as a dozen Raptors guzzled cold beer. Finally, someone asked for a burger. Before long, the room was filled with the odor of frying beef and onions.

Josh laid his hand on my upper thigh and gave it a squeeze to get my attention. He leaned in and gave me a warm kiss before asking, "How are you doing, Lyss?"

I laughed. "I'm doing great now that the initiation is over, and I don't have to worry about walking on hot coals anymore."

"You seem to have recovered quicker than I expected. Maybe, the initiation was too easy. I'm beginning to think it should be a two-day affair with two dozen Raptors. What do you think? Could you handle another dozen tonight?"

Before I answered, I paused to throw back a shot of tequila that had mysteriously appeared on the counter in front of me. I looked down between my widespread thighs and saw Josh's hand slide under the bottom of my shirt dress. He was dangerously close to my pussy when he gave the tender flesh a firm squeeze. Was Josh propositioning me in front of my boyfriend? I nervously turned my head to look at Matt and saw that he was wearing a shit-eating grin. He seemed unconcerned about Josh's attention. My boyfriend was more interested in playing with my breasts. I wondered how many tequila shots my big gorgeous boyfriend had downed.

Josh's hand brushing across the edge of my moist pussy got my attention. I considered Josh's question. The initiation had been fun, but it had left me a little tender.

"I think a dozen Raptors is enough. I'm a little sore after yesterday."

I squirmed in Matt's lap as Josh's fingertips captured a drop of nectar from my pussy and dragged it up to my clit. My body jerked when the Raptor president began playing with my clit. I realized that I wasn't the only one getting excited when I felt Matt's erection poking into my ass. I was sure that Matt could see that Josh's hand was busy under my skimpy dress. His only response was to tug on my hard nipple.

Josh seemed concerned when he said, "Do you have any regrets about yesterday?"

Josh was referring to my initiation, but all the tequila messed up my sense of time. I thought he meant the events at the Drunken Tortoise.

"I wish I'd stuck around long enough to take part in the Daisy Duke Finale. I know I could have beaten that redhead bitch."

Josh laughed. "Mindy hasn't lost a dance contest in Needles since she turned eighteen. What makes you think you could have beaten her?"

"I had a routine planned that would have blown the roof off of the Drunken Tortoise. My win was a sure thing."

"Lyss, I would have loved to see your performance, but beating Mindy is darn near impossible when two of the five judges are her half-brothers. If you believe the rumors, the sheriff is Mindy's father. After all, they are the only two redheads in town. So, how do you think you could win with the deck stacked against you?"

"You haven't seen my performance."

"Well, Lyss, I'm sure everyone here would like to see your dance routine. Why not give us a taste. You could give us an exhibition on top of the bar?"

Maybe, it was the tequila. Maybe, it was Josh's fingertips on my clit driving me ever closer to an orgasm. In the end, it was Matt who encouraged me to perform for my new Raptor family.

My boyfriend's warm hand was inside my open dress, caressing my breasts as he teased me. "Come on, Lyss. Now that you've bragged about beating the red-headed bitch, we'll never let you rest until you prove it."

Once I accepted the challenge, Matt helped me up onto the bar counter. One of the Raptors put a quarter in the antique jukebox. Ozzie had told us that it had been in the bar since Deadman's Junction had been a roaring mining community during the 1950s. His father had left it to Ozzie along with what was left of the town when he died. The country and western songs in the jukebox hadn't been changed since the early 60s. The slow song that began playing was "Walkin' After Midnight" by Patsy Cline.

I go out walkin' after midnight

Out in the moonlight

Just hopin' you may be somewhere a-walkin' after midnight, searchin' for me

My grandmother sometimes played Patsy Cline, who had been popular when she was a child. I realized I was in trouble because I'd prepared my Daisy Duke routine for a much livelier song by Buckcherry called 'Crazy Bitch.'

I also had a problem with my outfit. At the Drunken Tortoise, I'd expected to compete wearing nothing more than my Daisy Duke cutoff jeans and my beloved Michael Kors platform wedge shoes. I'd lost my top during the earlier rounds of the competition. Tonight I was wearing the same shoes along with a short shirt dress that Ozzie had unbuttoned down to the top of my slit. My breasts and pussy were barely concealed. It was a completely different look. Still, I'd planned on removing my Daisy Dukes during the first minute, so it was a minor problem.

I swayed to the sultry voice of Patsy Cline for a moment to get into the proper mood. When I raised my hands overhead, I found that the ceiling was low enough to reach up and press my hands against it. The tequila had left me a bit unsteady on my feet, so I used the ceiling for stability while I gyrated my hips slowly. I wasn't doing anything remarkable enough to beat Mindy yet, but I got some racy comments from my fellow Raptors. Everyone's eyes were looking up the bottom of my short dress at my shaved pussy which Josh's fingers had left wet and swollen.

I began dancing up and down the bar. Ozzie must have liked what he saw because the old pervert followed me closely. I had to be careful because the bar top was even narrower than the stage at the Drunken Tortoise. I bent over and touched my toes at the far end of the bar with my legs spread for balance. If I wasn't aware that I was flashing my bare ass, catcalls let me know that my loving brothers and sisters could see my moist pussy lips. I turned around and did several slow squats while facing my rapt audience.

Finally, it was time. I undid the last two buttons and spun around on my toes. The shirt dress flared out, showing my charms from head to foot. I worked my way back to Matt's end of the bar, paused, and did a slow squat with my thighs spread wide. I whipped off my dress and draped it over Josh's head. Now all my little brown body was exposed except for my feet. I spun around and took several quick strides back down the countertop.

That was when I encountered a third problem with dancing on the bar top. The stage at the Drunken Tortoise had been dry. I hit a wet spot that Ozzie had missed, and my beloved Michael Kors betrayed me. I flipped into the air, and only Ozzie's quick reflexes saved me from serious injury. The bartender extracted his reward by groping my naked body. He passed me across the bar to an eager customer. Each of my Raptor brothers and sisters molested me for a moment before passing me on to the next one. By the time I got to Bertha, my body was on fire. The big woman sat my ass on the countertop and buried her face between my sweaty thighs. All it took to send me over the edge was a couple of licks and two demanding fingers pressed against my G-spot. Everyone cheered as I screamed out my orgasm.

Josh said, "Now that's a Raptor chick!"

Bertha took mercy on me after I recovered. She handed me to Matt and said, "I think you'd better take her back to your room so she can sleep it off."