Harley Quinn’s Fun Fart Time!

Story Info
Harley Quinn takes you hostage and makes you her new slave.
1.1k words
4.12
6.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THWACK!

And the thunderous thwack of a hammer was the last you felt or heard before your unconscious body collapsed onto the hard ground.

Your eyes fluttered, slowly opening to the sight of the mysterious, shadowy room. The moment you grasp full-consciousness, your wide eyes dart around the room in a frantic search for answers. You look down in shock at your unclothed-self and open your mouth in an effort to speak, only to be gagged by the cloth that's silencing you. A slim, unknown figure takes gradual steps towards you, only a brief moment passes till it's revealed to be none other than Harley Quinn; dressed in her tight red and black latex suit.

"Well, well, look what the cat dragged in," Harley playfully remarks, giving a little wave to you.

You stare at her in terror of what awaits.

"What is it? Cat got your tongue?" She giggles to herself.

"Jeez, sweetie, you're a tough crowd," she frowns at you, sensually grazing her hand along your arm.

"What is it? Shall I just cut to the chase, mmm? I bet you're just dying to hear what I've got to say, aren't ya?" Harley asks you, prompting you to nod.

"Atta boy! Finally some kinda answer, hehe!" She ruffles your hair and takes a quick stroll around you in your chair. She then vanishes into the shadows and speaks from within the darkness, "I better show ya what's goin' on in here, huh?"

The sadistic lady proceeds to flip a switch, unveiling the mystery of the room; a table of different sexual devices, a smother box, a metal frame with chains dangling and other sadistic pleasure devices. You gaze around in sudden fear, observing every possible method of Harley's torture. You begin struggling, making a failed effort to escape the ropes.

"Aw, what's wrong? You a lil' stuck?" Harley jokes, "You look a lil' sad, how 'bout I help ya with that?"

The sadistic woman steps over to you and spins round, smacking her latex-covered ass onto your naked lap to very abruptly vibrate a wet fart against your flaccid dick. You let out a muffled groan at the sensual feeling of the vibration, however, the putrid scent of her gas repulsed you. Harley laughed maniacally at you and removed her sexy ass from your lap.

"Ya like that?" She giggled, "Plenty more where that came from!" She spanked her concealed ass cheeks for a few seconds, your eyes drawn to the jiggle as they were slapped, your cock growing harder to the beautiful sight. She bent down and pushed your throbbing cock against the crack of her ass, unloading a few ferocious farts against your tip. You thrash your head around, still attempting to be freed of this foul-smelling nightmare.

Harley steps away and turns to face you, silently rubbing her chin as she thinks to herself. "Ya know, these clothes are sooo restricting, I think I needa free myself from these restrictions, don't ya think?" She asked rhetorically with a perverted smile, beginning to undress herself before your eyes. Now fully naked, she squeezes her large, beautiful boobs together and seductively bites her lip. She then childishly skips over to you, letting her tits bounce up and down as she snatches a chain from a nearby table.

"These are for you! A lil' gift from me to you, sweetie." She presents a sweet smile while wrapping the chain around your neck and then proceeds to untie you from the chair. "Before you think you can get away from me," she sternly remarks as she tightly ties your wrists together, "Think again." She playfully pets your cheek.

Harley Quinn forcefully tugs on the chain, dragging you to the rubber floor, you move your eyes up and meet with Harley's pale white booty cheeks, wishing that the scenario was different. "Put your face in between my cheeks! I'm gonna fart up your nose, then I'm gonna fart down your throat, and then I'm gonna fart all over your dick!" She laughs crazily and forces your face into her crack, pushing a rancid fart through your nostrils. You thrashed your head about, still hanging onto any hope of escaping. She mercilessly blasted more and more revolting farts into your face, her ass exploding with the suffocating gas.

"C'mon, slave! Sniff sniff sniff!" She cheerfully yelled to you.

You finally submitted to Harley as your controller and started unwillingly sniffing her stinky ass. Breathing became more difficult, yet you kept pushing and resumed inhaling every bit of her pungent aroma. Her slender fingers quickly grabbed the rope that's gagging you and pulled it down to your neck, your breaths were heavy as you gasped for air.

"I want your mouth on my shithole! Do it, slave! Or ya know there's more I can dooo..." She evilly smirked. You gulped in terror and pushed your open mouth against her tight butthole. Her stomach suddenly rumbled only seconds prior to a bubbly fart that entered your mouth; the taste was sour and spicy on your tongue, you felt like vomiting and gagged on the potency. She released the chain and pushed you onto your back, your legs extended forward and laid flat, Harley's attractive ass fell to your face, invading your mouth with more of her flatulence.

"Boy oh boy! I just wanna put that big cock in my ass and ride it, make it cum as I fart all over it, mmm.. I'm gonna make you my permanent fart slave!"

She moved down your body and grabbed the veiny, pulsating cock. She placed your cock-head between her two juicy cheeks and onto her brown butthole.

"You scared? It's gonna be real tight, you may not survive! My farts are gonna consume your hard cock, sweetie." Harley devilishly giggled.

She dragged her ass downwards and consumed the tip of your dick up her hole, tightening round your shaft as your dick reached further into her.

"Oooh fuck! That feels so fucking good!" She moans in pleasure, sliding herself along your shaft. She took in your full length and sounded a fart that reverberated against your whole cock. You stared in terror at the unbelievable display of the sadistic slut sliding your dick in and out of her bum-hole, repeating horrid farts onto it.

The skin of her perfectly sculpted cheeks smacked against the flesh of your body over and over again. She began performing this process even faster, gyrating her slim hips with jiggles in her bouncy bum cheeks.

"Come on, pervert! Cum to my farts, y'know you wanna! Fucking cum to my stinky farts and my sexy fucking ass!"

You couldn't take it anymore - your fart-covered cock ejected a stream into her ass, pumping it with cum as farts coated your dick. She popped your cock-head out of her ass and gave you an evil grin as she stood up.

"Till another day, naughty boy." Harley slapped her plump ass cheek, blew you a kiss and left the room, leaving you totally isolated in the dark.