Harley the Dragon Slayer

Story Info
Harley finds some booty, and also some treasure...
2.7k words
4.51
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harley the Dragon Slayer [FM] [Bondage] [69]

Harley let out a triumphant scream and thrust her sword upwards. Her blade slid between the scales on the evil dragon's chest, slicing through bone and muscle until the sword pierced the dragon's heart.

The beast let out a scream, and it reared up on it's hind legs, ripping the sword out of Harley's hand. Harley was certain she had missed, and the dragon would now bathe her with fire, but the beast's eyes went wide, its legs and wings went limp, and it collapsed to the stone floor, shattering the ancient stonework of the abandoned castle.

Harley watched as the life drained from the beast's eyes. When she was sure the creature was dead, she walked over and positioned her boot on the creature's chest, grabbed the handle of her sword, and pulled it free.

"You will haunt the King's Road no more, you foul beast," Harley snarled at her defeated foe.

She walked past the dragon's body and moved into the throne room, where the dragon had made it's nest. The once glorious throne room was now a matted down mess of bone and straw, where the dragon had taken roost. Sitting near the throne, though, was a glittering mess of gold.

Harley ran over to the treasure, giggling to herself as she ran her hands through its riches. There were piled of gold coins, silver goblets, crowns and necklaces made of gold and frosted with precious gemstones as big as her thumb.

She started greedily stuffing her pockets with the golden when she heard muted voices coming from the door behind the throne. She wrapped her palm around the base of her sword and approached the door, moving slowly, as quietly as she could with her heavy metal armor and pockets laden with coins.

What horrors await me behind this door? Harley wondered. More dark creatures? Perhaps an entire brood of the dragon's young? Whatever it is, surprise is the only advantage I have, I must use it.

Harley kicked the door open and ran into the room, screaming at the top of her lungs, her sword cocked back and ready to be unleashed at the first monster she saw.

"MMMMHMMMHMMM!" Screamed the man into his gag.

Harley stopped, bewildered. The room was nothing more than an old lord's bedroom. It appeared to have been recently cleaned, the furniture polished and new. Every other room in this old castle, from the main hall to the pantry, had been full of decrepit chairs, broken tables and shattered bookcases.

More importantly, though, was the bed. It was lined with fresh, expensive looking silks, bright colors of crimson and purple. A man lay in the bed, his hands and feet tied to the bedposts using some of those expensive silks, and another was tied around his face, gagging his mouth.

Harley sheathed her sword and walked over to the bed, pulling the silks from the man's mouth.

"Oh, thank you, miss, thank you so much, please, we must leave before the dragon returns!" the man begged. He was a wiry man, lean, but Harley could sense a strength in him. He was dressed in the rags of fine clothing, clearly a merchant of some kind, and a successful one at that.

Harley smirked down at him, "Please, calm yourself, sir. The dragon is slain, there is no hurry. But, please, tell me, how did you get here?"

The man let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank the gods. Last night, a beautiful woman met me on the road, asking to camp with me. She was such a sight, I couldn't refuse her, though I wish I had. When we made camp, she turned into a dragon, killed my guards, stole my treasure, and brought me here. She said she was planning on ransoming me back to my business partners for my share of the business."

The dragon had been a devious foe. Harley had wondered if there was some intelligence behind the beast's raw power, and now she had her answer.

"I hope you have learned your lesson, sir. The next time a beautiful woman asks to share your bed, she's probably looking for something more than good company," Harley said.

"Trust me, I'll take that lesson to heart. Can you do something about these restraints? They are awfully uncomfortable," the man said.

Harley glanced at the man's handsome face, his soft skin, offset by his strong jawline, his flawless black hair. Something about him seemed so familiar...and then it clicked.

"I'll let you out in a second, but first, don't we know each other?" she asked.

"I can't say that we do, at least I don't...wait...Harley?" the man asked, incredulous.

"Hello, Simon, it's been a while," Harley smiled.

"It's been so long, what, nine, ten years?" Simon asked.

Harley and Simon had been neighbors, once upon a time. They had spent their teenage years playing together in the small town of Rolfton, becoming the best of friends. That is, until Harley's father received new orders, and she had to move away with him to the capital.

Harley had a wicked idea. She reached up and unclasped her metal platemail armor, setting the chest piece on the ground, then unhooked her metal plateskirt, letting it fall as well. She was just in her plain travel clothes now, simple, close fitting garments of white and gray cloth. She grabbed a chair from a nearby desk and sat next to the bed, looking at Simon.

"Say, do you remember what you did to me, that night after the Summer Festival?" Harley asked.

Simon smiled, "You mean, when we kissed behind the Old Tom's Bakery?"

Harley remembered that moment well. It was her first kiss, and Simon had been so clumsy and shy with her, but that made it all the more real and memorable for her.

"That was fun, but no, I was thinking after that," Harley said.

"After that?" Simon frowned. "We got caught by Old Tom and had to run for it. We didn't do anything after that,"

"Oh, you did. Remember? Your little lie to Harlin and Jerry that I 'eagerly took your manhood into my delicate maiden hands'," Harley said, with a sadistic smile.

She saw Simon visibly cringe as she brought that up. "Oh, that, I forgot," Simon said.

"You forgot?"

"Ah, Harley, look, that was so long ago. I was a dumb kid trying to brag to his friends, I didn't think they would go spreading it all over town,"

"Well they did. That brat Alyssa and her sister kept calling me Handy Harley until the fall harvest," Harley said.

"Well, we both know Alyssa was a punk. Look, Harley, I want you to know I really regret doing that. I thought bragging to my friends would make me look cooler, all it did was mess up things between you and me. Really, I'm so sorry you had to deal with my stupidity," Simon said.

She believed him.

"I don't accept your apology," Harley said, and she raised her hand, and gently placed it on his inner thigh, squeezing his thigh through his clothes.

Simon squirmed underneath her, blushing slightly. "Um, Harley, you're sending mixed signals about the apology," he stammered.

"Oh, no, it's quite clear. I really wanted to fool around with you back then, for real. But I was so embarrassed by your little rumor, I didn't dare show my face around you again. Now I want to know what I missed out on. Make it up to me, and I'll accept your apology,"

Simon smiled like a fool and nodded his head eagerly. "Yes, Harley, just untie me and I'll do anything for you."

Harley laughed and shook her head. "Oh, no, I like you like this," Harley said, and she moved her hand up along his inner thigh, gently grinding her fingers against his limp manhood through his clothes.

Simon closed his eyes and let out a sigh of pleasure as Harley teased him through his clothes. She could feel his excitement grow beneath her, feel him swell, his cock starting to press tightly against his pants.

Harley slipped a hand into his pants, wrapping her hands around his warm, hard shaft. Simon's body seemed to tense up as their flesh made contact, his cock twitching slighting against her palm.

Harley pulled his cock out of his pants and started to slowly stroke him, delicately sliding her fingers up and down his shaft. She was pleasantly surprised by his size, more than a handful, and thick enough that her fingers almost didn't touch around his shaft.

"Does my hand feel as good as you thought it would, Simon?" Harley whispered, as she started to stroke the bound man faster.

"Oh gods, yes, your hand feels so wonderful, Harley," he moaned.

Harley had originally planned to tease him and stop, but hearing the noises he made, feeling his warm, thick cock twitching in her hands, it started to get to her. She could feel something rising in her, an urge, almost a hunger, and one that she now decided she would sate.

She started stroking his cock faster and faster. As she did, she slid a hand down her pants and started to play with herself, rubbing her clit with two fingers as she jerked Simon off. She knew she could cum this way, but it wasn't enough. She let go of Simon's cock.

"What, why, why did you stop?" Simon asked.

Harley ripped her pants and shirt off and climbed in the bed. She lined herself up opposite to Simon, climbing on top of him, and gently lowering her pussy down on his face, while his cock was just inches from her lips.

"Eat me, lick my pussy," She ordered, and he eagerly obeyed, running his tongue around her slit and up to her clit. She grabbed his cock, but did nothing else for a few seconds, just laying there, enjoying his mouth as he worshipped her.

"Oh gods," she muttered, and she opened her mouth, taking the head of Simon's cock inside her lips. Her hand stroked up and down the length of his shaft while her tongue flickered around the head of his cock. His tongue worked its way up and down her slit, occasionally even pushing inside her.

She pulled his cock from her lips. "My clit, focus on my clit," she moaned.

His soft tongue caressed her clit, causing her to moan softly. She lowered her mouth onto his shaft again, this time causing him to whimper with delight as he ate her out. She started bobbing her head on his shaft, taking him deeper into mouth, her tongue massaging his shaft as she did.

She started working him with both hands, one massaging his balls, the other stroking his shaft, while she worked his head with her mouth. She could feel his cock tense and tremble, she heard his muffled moans against her pussy, and knew he was enjoying it.

Then she felt it, and for a moment, it made her forget about his pleasure. She reared up, straightening her back, grinding her pussy down against Simon, riding his face aggressively. "Yes, Simon, there, right there, oh my gods," she said, using her hands to play with her breasts as he pleased her with his mouth. "Oh god, oh gods, yes, yes!"

She screamed in pleasure as warmth exploded throughout her body, and she came hard against Simon's tongue. Her legs quivered underneath her as she came down from her orgasm, and she pulled her now sensitive clit from Simon's tongue.

Simon was breathing deeply as she pulled off of him. "I could barely breathe at the end," Simon said, meekly.

"Gods, it was worth it, though," Harley said, breathing deeply herself, her face red.

"For you, maybe," Simon said.

Harley smiled. "Oh, you little baby. Do you think I'd just leave you like this?" She grabbed his now slick cock and stroked it softly. She saw a small drop of precum ooze from his cock, and she wiped it off with her thumb.

She mounted him, a knee on either side of him, but she was facing his feet, giving him a perfect view of her glorious ass. She looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Tell me, have you ever been inside a dragon slayer before?" she asked, pressing his cock up against her stomach, fingers teasing the underside of his head.

"N-no," Simon said, losing his mind with desire. She felt him gently thrusting upwards, just to feel his cock grind against her toned stomach.

"Then this will be a first for you," She said, raising herself up and pressing him against the entrance to her pussy. She was going slow and teasing at first, then, once he was lined up, she slid down the length of his entire cock in one thrust, her wet, eager pussy taking his cock with ease.

"Oh fuck, Harley, oh my god, you feel so good," Simon moaned.

"I know," Harley said, grinding her hips against him, enjoying the feeling of his cock deep inside her. She raised herself up until just the tip of her cock was inside her, then thrust back down, taking his entire shaft again.

Harley grunted and groaned with pleasure as she impaled herself on Simon's cock, over and over, riding him wildly, her breasts bouncing each time she thrust herself down on him.

"Oh gods, you like that? You like that tight pussy?" Harley moans.

"Gods yes, oh Harley, you feel so amazing," Simon whimpered as she rode him.

He started to thrust upward as best he could, tied down as he was. His thrusts let him push up just a little deeper inside her, letting him hit her most sensitive spots.

Harley mindlessly thrust down against him now. She was using him, using his cock as her fuck toy, just using it to get herself off. She reached down with one hand and started to rub her clit as she fucked him, and that sent her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Simon, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" She shouted. She could feel him twitch and pulse inside her, heard him let out a savage grunt of pleasure, then felt a flood of warmth - he came with her, filling her with his seed. She screamed as she came with him, feeling something erupt inside her, sending a tingling warmth throughout her entire body.

They lay together for a few moments, each a mess of sweat and hard breathing. Slowly, Harley lifted herself off his cock, smiling at his sensitive whimpers as his cock slid from her pussy. His seed started to drip out of her, and Harley used some of the silk bedding to clean herself as best she could.

"Gods, that was amazing, I needed that," Harley said.

"Harley, that was unreal. I can't believe...I mean, we could have done that all summer."

Harley turned to Simon with her travel dagger in her hands.

"H-harley, what are you doing?" Simon asked.

Harley leaned over him, the knife and her lips just inches from his face.

"Simon?" She asked.

"Y-yes?"

"I forgive you," she said, pressing her lips against his, kissing him for the first time since she was a girl. She could taste herself on his lips, and she knew he could taste himself on hers, but neither minded. As they kissed, she cut the silks that bound his wrists.

She set him free, then he helped her carry his treasure - now her treasure - out of the ancient castle and back to where she had secured her horse. Together, they rode back into town, and Harley dropped him off at a local inn, where he could contact his business partners and salvage his business.

"Harley, I don't think I can thank you enough. Not just for saving my life, but for the most memorable night of my life," Simon said, watching her with adoring eyes.

"My pleasure, Simon. Oh, and one more thing? Tell your business partners, next time you get tied up like that, send for me." Harley said.

Simon nodded his head, and she could see a faint blush on his face. Harley smiled, then leapt on her horse and rode off, looking for her next adventure.