Harmless Fantasies

Story Info
It was just a harmless game. Or was it?
9.5k words
4
54.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the beads of sweat running down my face as I laid there gasping for air, trying to catch my breath. Sex with Matt had always been good, but lately it had become absolutely amazing. Since our youngest son left for college a few months ago, our sex life had gone from once, maybe twice, a week to four times most weeks. Most weeks included a couple of quickies during the week and some longer, multi-orgasmic events on Friday and Saturday nights. Not only that, but we were trying things that up till lately I had only dreamed about in my dirtiest fantasies.

Finally, able to breath normally again, I rolled over towards my sexy husband and laid my head on his shoulder while running my fingers across his muscular chest and abdomen. Damn if this man wasn't hotter than the day I met him almost twenty-five years ago. He was a big, strong football player back in college when we first met. But, like most defensive lineman, he always had a thin layer of fat covering his muscular frame. When he played, he was six foot five and weighed around 280 pounds.

He would have probably made it to the NFL if not for a medical issue with his neck that made it dangerous for him to continue playing. Since then, he had worked hard over the years at keeping in shape and eating healthy, losing fifty pounds in the process. Lately, he had become obsessed with CrossFit and I could feel the results as my fingers felt the creases in his six-pack abs. Damn! I really hit the jackpot in the husband lottery. Not many women are able to find someone who is this sexy, athletic, thoughtful, gentle, kind, a great father, and a great provider. Plus, while most of my friends were always complaining about their husbands losing interest in sex as they got older, mine still couldn't get enough of me even after all of these years.

I was slowly working my way down to his beautiful cock to see if he was up for one more round before calling it a night. We had both just climaxed for the third time tonight, but for some reason I wanted more. I must be going through something hormonally because I just can't seem to get enough sex these days. Hell, I want it more today than I did when I was in my twenties and the nastier the better.

I glanced up at the big screen tv on the dresser at the end of our bed and watched as the mature blond on the screen licked and sucked on the cock of the man who was straddling her chest. I could hear her moans as the man pinned her arms over her head and began to slowly stroke in and out of her waiting mouth. Then the camera angle widened out to show another man kneeling between her legs, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her glistening pussy lips before finally inserting the tip into her swollen lips and slowly pushing deep inside of her.

As this scene played out on the tv, I had been slowly kneading and stroking Matt's cock and it was now rock hard once again. I was just about to roll over, climb on top of him and put it inside of me when, with no warning, he rolled me onto my back and straddled my chest like the man on the screen. He didn't have to tell me what to do. I wrapped my lips around his hard cock as he began to slowly fuck my mouth. I couldn't take all of him into my mouth, but he knew just how far go and with each stroke, the tip of his cock would just touch the back of my throat before he pulled back out.

I was so focused on his cock, that I didn't notice him picking up the dildo off of the bed that we had used earlier during our foreplay. Then, with no warning, he pushed his cock deep into my mouth and held it there. As I struggled to breath, I felt his weight shift a little and then, with one long firm stroke, he shoved the dildo into my sopping wet pussy. After pausing for just a few seconds, he started slowly fucking my mouth again while he leaned back and fucked my pussy with the dildo. Every time he pushed the dildo inside of me, I could feel the cum he had deposited earlier being forced out of my pussy and running down my ass.

I knew that it wasn't going to take long for me to cum again as my senses were being overloaded by the sensation of being fucked while I sucked Matt's cock. I could still hear the blond on the tv moaning and I imagined that I was her, being fucked by two men. Then I heard one of the men growl at her, "that's it baby! You know you like it when I fuck you with this big dick while you suck your husband's cock." I was just starting to cum when the men on the screen yelled at the same time that they were cumming, setting off the biggest orgasm I've ever experienced.

Apparently, Matt was as turned on as I was because while my entire body was spasming in orgasm, he came too, shooting spurt after spurt of his hot cum into my mouth. My entire body was so tensed that there was no way I could swallow his cum. It wasn't until he rolled off of me that I realized that I had cum running down my cheeks and pooling beneath my head. When I opened my eyes again, I saw the blond on tv laying spread eagle on the bed like me with cum running down her chin and out of her pussy. "Damn girl! I'm right there with you. I do believe that we have been absolutely and thoroughly fucked tonight!"

This scene was played out in our bedroom a number of times over the next month or so, every time ending with both of us totally spent and satisfied. We had role played a number of different scenarios including another man joining us, another woman joining us, and we had even masturbated together while pretending that we were fucking other people while the other watched. It took a while, but I finally got brave enough to ask Matt if he had ever considered doing something like that for real. I'm not sure how I felt about his response.

With no hesitation he answered, "hell no! I love the fantasy, but that's all it is. Damn Nikki, you know how jealous I am of you. If another man actually touched you in that way, I would cut his fucking balls off! God baby! You're the only woman I want and the only woman I've ever wanted since the day we met."

Part of me loved that my husband loved me so much that he would never share me, but I have to admit that there was a part of me that was kind of disappointed that I wouldn't be able to play out this fantasy for real. But Matt was clear, so I just needed to put those thoughts out of my mind. Unfortunately, that was easier said than done. I tried my best to not think about it anymore, but the harder I tried, the more those fantasies played in my head.

It was only a few months later when I stopped by my friend Annie's house for a couple of drinks after work. I had met her when I went back to work soon after Jack, our oldest son, left for college. I had gotten bored being home alone with Jack off at college and John, our younger son, busy with his schedule of school and sports as a senior in high school. So, I took an accounting job at a local manufacturing plant and Annie sat in the cubicle across from mine.

Matt had never met her, but we had grown close while eating lunch together every day. It was a Wednesday night and Matt was out of town visiting a jobsite to deal with some kind of problem so I didn't have anything else to do. Matt and his twin brother owned a large regional engineering firm and this must have been a big problem, because both of them were there to deal with this issue.

Annie opened a bottle of wine and we talked while we drank. We talked about work and husbands and kids. By the end of the second bottle, the discussion was getting a little more personal when Annie shocked me by revealing that she and her husband Jim were swingers. With all of the role playing that Matt and I had been doing fresh in my mind, I was full of questions for her about how worked for them. She was very open about how they got into the lifestyle after their kids moved out and how they established their ground rules for playing. It was all very fascinating.

When I got ready to leave, Annie said, "Hey, Jim and I are hosting a party next weekend and you seem to have an interest in the lifestyle. Why don't you and Matt to come? You don't have to participate, you could just observe and see what it's all about, no pressure."

"Oh my God, after hearing you talk, I can't say that my curiosity isn't peaked. But there's no way that Matt would come. He's been very clear that he has no desire to share me with anyone else. But thanks anyway."

With the cat out of the bag, Annie was much more talkative about her and Jim's exploits after that night. I knew I was going down a road that I shouldn't be, but I just couldn't seem to help myself. Every week, I couldn't wait until Monday morning to hear about what Annie and Jim did over the weekend. I would take in every detail and then go home that night and masturbate in the shower imagining myself at the party that Annie had described to me earlier.

I don't know what was going through my mind, but I was totally obsessed with this fantasy. Matt and I continued to roleplay this scenario occasionally, but that just left me frustrated. As good as the roleplaying was, it was just not the real thing. This tormented me for a couple of months before I came to a decision that will haunt me for the rest of my life.

That next week at work, I told Annie about my predicament and asked her if she would help me. The plan was to have Annie set it up so that I could have a threesome with Jim and another of their swinger friends so that I could experience the real thing just once. I was hoping that this would take away all of the mystery and allow me to get this obsession out of my head. She was a little hesitant since she knew that Matt was definitely not on board, but she finally agreed and set things up for the following week on Wednesday night. I knew that Matt would be out of town that night and I would be free as long as I was home by around 9:00 when he normally called to check in when he was away.

Sex with Matt that weekend was amazing as I steered things into one of our threesome roleplays. The following week seemed to move in slow motion as I was a bundle of nervous energy all week. Finally, Wednesday came and Annie let me know that things were still on for tonight if I still wanted to participate. I knew with every fiber of my being that this was wrong, but something in my brain would just not allow me to back out, so I told her that I would be by at 6:00 just as planned.

When I showed up at her house, Annie invited me in and poured me a glass of wine to help me relax. It doesn't normally take much wine for me to get a pretty good buzz going, so after my third glass, all of my inhibitions were pretty much gone. Finally, Annie told me that Jim and their friend Tom were setting things up in the basement if I still wanted to go through with it. I once again hesitated, knowing that I should just go home now, but instead I took a deep breath and told her, "Oh shit! I can't believe that I'm saying this, but let's go do this." So, she took me by the hand and led me down to her basement where Jim and their friend Tom was waiting for us.

When we walked into the room, Jim and Tom were setting up a camera on a tripod. The look on my face must have told them that I wasn't comfortable with them taking pictures because Jim quickly explained to me why he was planning on recoding the evenings activities.

First, since they didn't know me that well, they wanted to have a record that everything that happened was with my consent. And second, they thought that since this was my first, and maybe only, time doing this, that a video would be a nice way for me to remember the experience.

He promised that when we were through that he would simply email the video to me and save one copy on his hard drive. He even gave me a consent form to sign that specified that the video was only for the personal use of the participants and that sharing of the video with any third parties was strictly prohibited.

It sounded official, but I had no idea whether it was legally binding or not. But I was pretty excited by the idea of being able to relive tonight occasionally when I was alone. So, I signed the form and agreed to let him go ahead with the video.

I looked around the room and saw that there was a king size bed in the center of the room that had been stripped of everything except the bottom sheet. I then watched as Jim, Tom, and Annie undressed, with Jim and Annie taking a seat at the end of the bed. Jim pressed the record button on the camera remote to start the video and tossed the remote on the night stand before signaling for Tom to get things started.

Tom walked over to me and slowly started unbuttoning my blouse while looking me in the eyes. His eyes never left mine as he removed the blouse and bent to gently kiss me as his hands rested on my bare shoulders. I could feel my entire body trembling as he touched me for the first time. When he broke from the kiss, he smiled and looked me in the eye again as his hands moved down my back to unclasp my bra.

After a slight pause, he continued undressing me, first removing my bra and then my skirt and panties. When he was done, I was standing there totally naked, frozen in place, watching Jim and Annie kissing each other on the bed while Tom ran his hands over my body. When Jim and Annie broke from their kiss, Jim came over and led me to the end of the bed and guided me to sit down.

With me sitting on the bed, Jim got on his knees and moved between my legs. His hands were gently stroking my shoulders and arms before moving to my breasts. When his fingertips grazed my nipples, I could feel the electricity shoot through my body. I was too scared to move, so I just sat there with my hands resting on his shoulders as he continued to caress and kiss my whole body. Suddenly, I felt a little pressure on my shoulders as he pushed me back onto the bed until I was lying flat on my back with me legs hanging over the edge. Jim then lifted my legs over his shoulders and began to kiss my inner thighs, working his way all around my wet pussy but never touching it. God it felt good.

Then, with no warning, it happened. I felt his lips gently kiss my pussy and then his tongue slowly working its way up and down my swollen lips starting at my asshole and working his way all the way up to my clit, where he gently sucked it into his mouth for a few seconds before licking his way back down to my ass.

This was the first time that anyone other than Matt had sexually touched my pussy since before we met in college and it already had me on the verge of cumming. As the thought of Matt flashed through my mind, a wave of conscience washed over me and almost made me stop everything. But by then, Jim had worked two fingers inside of me and was finger fucking me while his tongue ravaged my clit. Any feelings of guilt were shoved aside as I came hard on Jim's mouth and fingers.

As I came down from my orgasm, I felt movement on the bed, so I opened my eyes and saw that Tom and Annie were on the bed next to us doing the same thing. I held my head up for a few seconds watching intently as Tom licked and sucked Annie's pussy. After I came, Jim had continued to lick and finger me gently while I watched Tom and Annie. I could feel another orgasm beginning to build as I laid my head back onto the bed and closed my eyes to focus on the overwhelming sensations coming from my pussy.

I then felt Annie's hand reach over and caress my breast, getting me right on the edge as she pinched my hard nipple and gently tugged at it. Oh, fuck that felt good. As the pressure began to build deep inside of me, Jim withdrew his fingers from my pussy and then steadily pushed his wet middle finger into my ass. That was all it took before I was cumming hard again. "Oh fuuuuck! That feels amazing!"

As my second orgasm of the night subsided, Jim slid his finger out of my ass and moved up to rub the tip of his cock on my wet pussy. I could feel myself pushing my hips up to meet him, wanting him inside of me so bad. But he was very patient and relishing the fact that he was driving me crazy.

I lifted my head again to watch what he was doing as he rubbed the length of his shaft up my swollen lips, while not allowing himself to enter me. I couldn't stop staring at the sight of my pussy lips wrapping around his shaft as the head continued to rub against my clit.

I had finally had enough teasing, so I reached down and shifted the tip of his cock down so that his next stroke sunk deep inside of me. Then, with his cock planted in me, he paused briefly before pulling slowly back out until just the tip was inside of me and then pushing all the way in again. He continued this, slowly picking up his pace until he was fucking me as hard as he could. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before he was groaning and yelling, "oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

Jim continued slamming into me as he came. "Oh yeah you sexy thing! That's it, take all of that cum in your nasty pussy!" I was so lost in my own pleasure that I hadn't even noticed that Tom and Annie had apparently just cum themselves because when I looked over at them, they were laying on the bed side by side and I could see cum dripping from Annie's pussy.

After Jim rolled off of me, we all collapsed onto the bed on our backs and stayed that way for a few minutes trying to recover. I was laying there with my eyes closed, lost in the haze of my last orgasm, when Annie rolled over and crawled on top of me in a 69.

I had never been with a woman, but before I could protest, I felt her tongue on my pussy lapping up the cum that was still oozing from me. Damn that was hot! I had been the recipient of a lot of oral sex over the years, but I had never had anyone lick a man's cum out of my pussy.

I was so hot by now that I didn't care if it was a man or a woman as long as they didn't stop licking. Not knowing what else to do, I decided to play along and started licking Annie's pussy. Like me, her lips were already swollen from being fucked and Tom's cum was leaking from her like a faucet. I licked up and swallowed as much as I could from her cum covered pussy, shoving my tongue deep inside of her.

I was close to cumming again, when Annie stopped licking and I felt a cock sliding into me. It must have been Tom, because when I looked up, Jim was standing over my face with his cum covered cock aimed at Annie's pussy.

But first, he rubbed the tip against my lips and I knew exactly what he wanted, so I opened my mouth slightly and allowed him to slide into my mouth. The taste of my juices and his cum was an erotic mixture as he slowly fucked my mouth. After a few minutes, he pulled out of my mouth and slid his cock into Annie with one long stroke. I was absolutely mesmerized watching his cock sliding in and out of her pussy while I was being fucked by Tom.

Then, I felt Annie's lips and tongue again on my clit. She was licking and sucking and swirling her tongue all over my little bud as Tom pounded my pussy hard and deep. Unlike, Jim, Tom was much rougher, slamming into me hard with each stroke.

Following her lead, I decided to do the same to her, licking her clit and then letting my tongue run down the length of Jim's shaft every time he pulled out of her pussy. I continued alternating between licking Jim's cock and Annie's pussy until I sensed Jim's balls tighten as he emptied his balls deep inside of his wife. The entire time, Tom had continued fucking me until I felt him slam hard into me and then felt the warmth spreading inside of me as he filled me with his cum.

When he was finished, Jim slowly pulled his cock from Annie's pussy, releasing a flood of his cum as it came rushing out of Annie's pussy and dripped down onto my face. As soon as Tom pulled out of me, I felt Annie's tongue licking my pussy clean once again, probing deep inside of me to collect every drop she could. I didn't know what else to do, so I returned the favor and did my best to eat Jim's cum out of Annie.