All Comments on 'Harmless Fun? Ch. 02'

by ChadTheWriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
indigodragonindigodragonabout 18 years ago
family fukin

good second part. glad mom got some, but what about dad? is mom or sis's ass gonna get banged? that's really taboo.

ChadTheWriterChadTheWriterabout 18 years agoAuthor
Read the first part too.

If you had read the first part to the story "Harmless Fun?" Then you would have seen that there was indeed, an 'ass banging'. Be sure to read all parts to the story, even if it doesn't lead directly to sex.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Good Family Fuck!

Let's get Dad into the tale. How about Sister's tail?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sigh!

A fairly good story. I am not, however, fond of the addition of parents. My sister and I have been lovers for over 40 years (since we were 15) but we never wanted to include our parents. I know it sounds sort of like a double standard, but I mean, come on; they're our parents. No way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Half!!!!!!!

Half assed story!!!! Keep trying good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
shame

real shame his fucking the mom ruined a good story i'm just glad you never finished because you surely would have had sis fuck dad and the story would have ended in the trash the thing about incest you idiot writers can't grasp is it has to be kept quiet just between the two lovers no one else add even one person and the chance of someone blabbing goes up a million fold just to risky i wish you had stopped with chapter one

audreyhaudreyhover 14 years ago
Should've stopped at chapter one

Way to turn a perfectly good story into your typical family bangin' trash.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
A Good Follow up

The 1 thing that was Done and it sucked was Mom went from a Skirt to a pair of Pants. I would like to see where this Goes does dad get some of Daughter or does Dad become the Cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TOO MANY-------

Too damned many "lightly's" and "slowly's" to suit me. Ruined the whole story!!!

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
To Anonymous

Enjoy the story for what it is!.,,,not everyone is as ruff and non feeling as you

Thanks for the read!.

ED

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DELETE DELETE DELETE

this needs to be deleted you totally fucked it up you keep changing things in the middle of the scene. if you can't write a short story and keep the fact straight THEN DON'T WRITE AT ALL. NOW DELETE AND EITHER REWRITE IT PROPERLY OR JUST THROW IT IN THE TRASH WHERE IT SHOULD HAVE GONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have a guess.

The sister is doing the father while the mother is doing the son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what are the negative fools yapping about?

This is an excellent, well written story of hot motherfucking and sisterhumping. That its author is young, giving his age as 18 to 22, makes it all the more remarkable. The hero of the tale is a very lucky boy. He gets to slide his big fat prick (his mom gasps with delight the first time she sees it) up both his sister's sweet slit and his mother's seasoned cunt, and he unloads his young balls up both of the family twats. That is just so cool. It's what plenty of boys'd love to do. A boy's got to unload the large doses of creamy semen his balls are constantly producing, and lots of boys--boys are so dirty-minded--think the very best place to shoot their sperm is up a handy dandy family fuckhole. The hole between sis's legs and the one between mom's legs are perfect. It's like they were made for the boy's stiff cock. I think ChadTheWriter was hard when he wrote this great story, he probably shot a good healthy load at the end. I'll be reading all of Chad's stories very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

After waiting for a few moments after the parents had left my sister lunged at me from across the couch. Immediately she had wrapped her arms tightly about my form and pulled me tightly to her own, her lips pressing against mine.

""

Why do i have a feeling they are about to be caught right before their parent-free weekend? ;)

""

I didn't even notice she was there until I heard a small gasp. I quickly turned my head to see my mother staring down at my hard as ever cock. I blushed and then hurried off to my room, leaving my mother standing in the hallway.

""

Hmmm, not quite how I envisioned him being 'caught', hehehe ;)

""

"Good, because no matter what you had said, I think I would have done it anyways," she said smiling down at me. I just raised a brow and smiled back.

""

Well sis, I think its a shit idea! Dont get me wrong, moms nice looking and all, but Im happy with you, more importantly though, the idea of you fucking dad pretty much makes me nauseous and is a major turnoff. I dont want to be having sex with you if your fucking dad too, that just makes me ill!!

""

"Touch it," my sister said, and this is where I started to get very excited.

""

Well moms certainly in, lol, not sure if dad will play in, hmm...

""

I layed on my bed, wondering what we were going to do about my father. I wasn't quite sure, but was excited to find out.

""

...yeah, I just cant picture a guy excited to see his dad involved in his sex! Ugh:(

Other than that, I really enjoyed the story! Love the forward sister!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excited?

He likes the idea of bringing his dad in on it? Eh.....

Honestly there was no thought at all on his part either on his sister's sudden interest in him. I'm getting the feeling she's been screwing the dad and he's being used to bring the mom in on it so there's no need for her and his dad to be discreet.

I loathe stories where the guys are fine sharing their partner(s).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous