All Comments on 'Harmless Wishes Between Friends'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

one of your best works to date, would love to see more!

Darrin_PhillipsDarrin_Phillipsalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Are you planning on writing a second chapter? Please do.

Bagual89Bagual89almost 3 years ago

Merece uma parte 2, parabéns excelente história

IronLacedCarbonIronLacedCarbonalmost 3 years ago

This is fantastic! Mr Grey's works are a favorite of mine, as well. You did an awesome job creating a scenario reminiscent to how "Cynthia and the Stone" reads, but in your own style.

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs a hundred more chapters

zena99zena99almost 3 years ago

5 stars. I wonder if Chastity's mom is a stripper?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whenever I read one of these stories and then take in some of the comments and the apparent overly enthusiastic and excited wording of them, it makes me wonder what would happen if this actually occurred in real life. Would each person with the bravado filled comments end up becoming a piece of crap to their best friend or possibly their family members or would they try and keep a tight leash on some of the sicker things that could be done. It has always gone back to power corrupts Yada Yada Yada. It is always something I have been interested in and amazed by.

Good story although it did lack originality so I am hoping that if it has more, that it gets better.

thedude2434thedude2434almost 3 years ago

For the guy below me:

Damn dude, it's just smut for a quickie.

CrabbinioCrabbinioalmost 3 years ago

It was so good. Write more stories like that and you will become my number 1 writer there

PESSIMISMPESSIMISMover 2 years ago

Gotta agree with Crabbinio on this one

devilhun7erdevilhun7erover 2 years ago

Fuck I love this story. Easily my favorite one of all your works, with Perfect Girlfriend Juice ch2 right behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it stinks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...