Harmless Wishes Between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No no, it's fine. I'm aware of all of those changes too, like how you made touching your dick seem natural to me and all. It's just that it feels so second nature when I do it that it doesn't really occur to me not to, and I think I'd like how I used to feel about things to be a bit more obvious to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not complaining," she said as she jiggled one of her double-Ds and winked at him, "but I don't love being a slut. I clearly am a slut now, thanks to your wish - that much is undeniable with how willing I am to fuck pretty much anyone who asks - but I'd like to still feel a bit of my old self's hatred for it."

"Well too bad. I wish you loved being a slut anyway."

The change was immediate. Katie's wanton behavior before had been enthusiastic, but now she was positively exuberant. "Oh god, I was wrong, this is so much better!" she moaned as she now completely savored every sensation of having that cock filling her mouth, sending sparks of pleasurable arousal down to her soaked, needy pussy. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck instead?" she cajoled, wiggling her butt seductively behind her. "Think about how good it would feel to slide this throbbing fuckstick into the hole it was made for, all nice and tight, perfectly designed to make you cum."

Katie's words and her new, even sluttier demeanor were already having a renewed effect on Blake's cock though, which, when combined with the soft, slick stimulations of her talented mouth, began to spark an instinctive urgency in Blake's pelvis that made him want to stay right where he was, in spite of the tempting offer to try out his friend's tight, slutty pussy.

"Nah, I think I'll just let you finish me off here."

"Suit yourself," she said, eager to do just that as she got back to doing what she did best.

"Oh, and also, I wish your name was Chastity," Blake blurted out unexpectedly, which made Chastity think about how weird it was that her name hadn't always been Chastity. She knew perfectly well that her name had been Katie up to a second before, of course, but she now knew with equal certainty that, regardless of what it used to be, Chastity was undoubtedly her name now.

"Why on earth would you change my name?" Chastity asked, confused.

"I dunno, I just think it fits you better, and I wish you did too."

She did, of course. Katie had been a perfectly fine name, but now it seemed like it had never been quite right for her, while Chastity on the other hand somehow fit her like a glove.

"Not to mention," Blake continued, "I could have changed it to something like Sparkles or Candy. You should be thanking me!"

"Oh, I'm not complaining," Chastity protested once again. "I think it suits me perfectly, of course, and even with how slutty you've made me, I still don't think I'm quite ready for a name like that just yet." She giggled at the thought, and at how ridiculous it would have been for Blake to have made her think her name was something like Candy.

Perfectly comfortable with her changes once more, Chastity dove back onto his dick, and, now that he'd decided he was ready to cum, the coaxing of her soft mouth and talented tongue had him on the edge in less than a minute.

"Where do you want it?" he grunted, knowing that his load was coming either way as he felt his shaft tightening with final, irresistible pleasure.

"What kind of natural cocksucker would I be if I didn't want to swallow?" she asked with a knowing smirk before she casually popped his dick back into her mouth, sucked him far beyond the point of no return, and enjoyed feeling his body stiffen in anticipation.

Once she was certain she'd triggered his reflex, she pulled her open lips slightly off his cock to receive his load as she continued jacking his shaft, and relished her amazing view of his perfect dick spasming in orgasm. It spurted his tasty jizz into her open mouth for a few seconds before his climax wound down, and then, like a proper slut, she seductively showed Blake his thick cum on her tongue before she sucked it down her throat.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," Blake mumbled as he collapsed back onto the bed, utterly spent.

"I know!" Chastity responded enthusiastically, standing back up and sinking down onto the bed beside him once more, eyes still locked onto his dick in fascination as it majestically went back to rest after its hard work. "God I love being a slut!"

"I'm glad, Chastity, but I'm even more glad to have you as a friend, and not just because you're super hot." Blake confessed, feeling more than a little guilty about what he'd done to her now that he'd fulfilled his urge to cum.

"Yeah, I'm glad to have you as a friend too, you jerk, though I somehow think that if you ever turned me back, I'd probably kill you. And if I didn't, I definitely wouldn't ever talk to you again."

"Well we'll just have to make sure that if that ever happens, you won't remember enough to be mad at me."

"I can remember everything so far though," Chastity insisted.

"Yeah, but stuff like that's easy to fix. If I said something like, 'I wish you had always been a slut', it would change your past too, and you'd have no idea."

He saw her expression change slightly even as he finished his sentence and instantly regretted his phrasing. He'd meant to just give an example, but he knew the wish had still taken effect anyway, and as Chastity continued to ogle and caress Blake's deflating dick, she knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she had always been a needy cocksucking slut, and she knew that she had loved every second of it.

12