Harold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank called to Allison from downstairs and, when she didn't respond, he came upstairs and into the bedroom. He stood in the doorway and looked at the naked women on the bed. "Damn," he said. "What a wonderful way to greet me on an otherwise uneventful afternoon."

Renee lifted a hand. "Hi, Frank," she said.

"Looks like I've missed the pre-event activities," Frank commented.

"Just what do you think the main event looks like?" asked Allison.

"Maybe something more crowded than what I'm seeing," Frank guessed.

"You think three's a crowd?" asked Allison.

"I've heard rumors to that effect," he answered.

"Well, I don't think so," said Allison. "How about you, Renee?"

"Certainly not," agreed Renee. "So long as number three comes with an erection."

Frank took Renee's comment as an invitation and began to unbutton his shirt. "Whoa, mister. What do you think you're doing?" cautioned Allison.

"Volunteering to be number three?" asked Frank.

"Don't you think it would be polite to ask first?" questioned Allison.

"May I?" asked Frank.

Allison looked at Renee. "May he?" she asked.

"He may," okayed Renee.

"Okay, Frank," said Allison. "You're invited to be number three. Just one proviso. Renee and I are in charge. You're here by invitation only. We make the decisions."

"I can live with that," agreed Frank as he stripped off his pants.

Renee turned around and Frank settled on his back between the women with his head toward their feet. They lay with their heads on his thighs toying with his cock and balls with their hands and him stroking the insides of their thighs up to their labia and across their cheeks.

"What was all that about?" asked Frank.

"All what about?" asked a confused Allison.

"Permission and all that," clarified Frank.

"Oh that," said Allison. "Just to be a bitch," said Allison.

"Well you earned the title," smiled Frank.

Allison laughed. "Looks like he's ready," she said to Renee.

"Okay. I'll watch," said Renee.

"No. I fucked him this morning. It's your turn," Allison insisted.

Renee started the action. Four hours later, all three of them were exhausted. Frank had fucked each of them twice and cum in each of them once. For the last thirty minutes, Frank had alternated between Renee and Allison. Neither of them had an orgasm and Frank wasn't close either. They had kept trying until they were lying alongside each on the bed, dozing for the last ten minutes.

Renee and Allison took a shower together while Frank continued to snore. "Thank you for the invitation," acknowledged Renee.

"It's been too long. We need to get together more often," suggested Allison.

"It certain has been and we should," agreed Renee.

"The only thing that would make it better is if we had a second erection with us," mused Allison.

"Hold that thought," said Renee. "No promises but anything is possible."

Renee got home about half past eight. The living room was lit softly and the television was off. Harold was sitting on the sofa, alone in the darkened room holding a half full bottle of beer.

"Hi," said Renee.

"Hi," repeated Harold. "Where were you?"

"I had dinner with Allison and Frank," she said.

"Oh," exclaimed Harold. "I was hoping you'd be home when I got here."

"Sorry," apologized Renee. "If I had known..."

"Not your fault," Frank asserted. "I should have expected you to have dinner out."

"I don't see how you could have," said Renee. "Was there a reason you expected me to be here?"

"I wanted to talk," said Frank.

"I'm here now," offered Renee.

Frank moved over on the sofa and patted the space next to him in invitation. Renee sat down and waited.

"I've never been very introspective," started Harold.

Renee sat quietly and gave him some space.

"Eight years ago, I suffered a debilitating condition. I couldn't sustain, and later, even get, an erection. It destroyed me. I cashed in my man card. If I couldn't have sex, I convinced myself I couldn't have anything leading to sex as well. I retreated from all sexual activity, somehow believing that I could avoid having to face the anticlimactic result well."

Renee took his hand, and waited.

"It was a mistake," admitted Frank. "A mistake with enormous consequences for me and especially for you. You didn't have a problem. I did. I knew you loved sex as much as I did and, yet, I dragged you into a dark place with me.

"I don't understand why you haven't divorced me or found what you need in the arms of another man. But here you are and I'm grateful and I'm sorry, for everything."

Renee squeezed his hand. "I love you," she told him.

"I love you too," said Harold, "and it's time things changed."

"Oh, Harold," cried Renee. "How? Why?"

"Let me start with the how." Harold said. "I haven't been honest with you over the last month. I haven't been working on a big project. I haven't been going to work early and I haven't had late business dinners."

Renee didn't confess that she already knew all that. She just squeezed his hand again.

"I've been going to the doctor Wednesday mornings."

"The urologist?" Renee asked.

"How did you know that?" Harold asked.

"You told me her name and I looked her up on the internet," Renee admitted.

"Oh. Okay. Doctor Landry is a urologist. I've been seeing her on Wednesday mornings. She told me my ED wasn't unusual. I was only thirty-eight at the time and that was uncommon but not unusual. She told me the solution wasn't unusual either. She worked with me to try a number of possible solutions. That's why I isolated myself in the bathroom in the evenings, to try her suggestions."

Renee waited.

"We found a solution but Dr. Landry wasn't satisfied. She thought the solution could be still better. She explained that sometimes ED has an emotional component."

Harold paused. Renee waited.

"She referred me to a psychologist and strongly suggested that I be completely open and honest with her."

Another pause. Renee waited.

"Anyway, I've been seeing her, the psychologist, Thursday nights. Including tonight. She listened to me and asked questions. Personal questions. As difficult as it was, I answered her questions honestly. Last week, she offered some suggestions. I've thought about nothing else all week and tonight I told her I thought she was dead on. Her suggestion was that I should talk with you about what I now believe and be open and honest with you."

Renee squeezed his hand and waited.

"I'm not sure you're going to like what I have to say," worried Harold.

"Harold, I'm a big girl and I love you. I think I can handle whatever you have to tell me," comforted Renee.

"Boredom," said Harold.

"Boredom?" questioned Renee.

"Yes, boredom," confirmed Harold. "Maybe I shouldn't have used that word. It's a little strong and gives the wrong impression. Let me explain. I didn't realize it at the time but our love life was in a rut. Yes, we had sex often and it was as good as it ever was. Only it was always the same and I used it to rationalize I wasn't giving up much when I decided to avoid sex to avoid facing my ED."

Renee was listening intently. She thought about what Harold said and, to her surprise, she agreed with him.

"I don't understand why, but we lost the excitement of sex. We didn't have sex on the patio at night. We gave up sex in the park, hand jobs in the car, the garage and a hundred other places. You no longer left your bra and panties at home when we went out and I stopped checking.

"Dr. Landry agreed with my analysis. I wasn't her first patient that had a mental component for his problem. The therapist helped me confirm the problem and the solution. Variety and variation. Put the excitement back into our love making."

Renee took Harold's hand in both of hers. "Harold," she said, "thank you. Thank you for having the courage to question our love life together and thank you for having the courage to talk to me about it. You're right. I see it now. I love you and I always will. What can I do to help?"

Harold exhaled sharply. He put his other hand on top of Renee's hands. "Thank you," he said. "I was afraid you'd react badly. I made a mistake years ago and I lost sex with you. I didn't want to make another mistake today and lose you completely."

"Harold," said Renee. "Everything's fine and it's going to get finer. Where do you want to go from here?"

"I think to the bedroom," Harold said. "We need to get back to where we were and then back up from there.

Harold led Renee to the bedroom. He took a detour through the bathroom. While she waited in the bedroom, she remembered how they made love eight years ago. She visualized her on the bottom when Harold came inside her and then rolled off and went to sleep. If she was right about what might happen in the next hour, she was going to add some variation. Harold was going to cum in her while she was on top.

Harold went to work the next morning with a smile and a lightness in his step. Renee called Allison.

Before Allison could say "Hello," Renee shouted, "Harold fucked me last night."

"Holy shit," exclaimed Allison.

"And again this morning," shared Renee.

"Damn," said Allison. "Dinner at our house tonight?"

"I know what you're thinking and your heart's in the right place, next to your pussy, but it's too soon. He's not up to his former self yet. He needs more time. At least a week. Maybe more."

"I'm wet with anticipation," said Allison. "Don't make me wait too long.

"Not a minute longer than necessary," committed Renee.

"You'll remind him of what I wanted?" asked Allison.

"I'm not supposed to know that, remember? I think Harold will bring it up eventually and I'll encourage him.

Saturday morning, after adventurist sex and during breakfast, Renee had another conversation with Harold. "How are you holding up?" she asked.

"About having sex again?" asked Harold.

"What else is there to talk about?" responded Renee.

"I'm good. Really good," admitted Harold. "Honestly, I never thought I ever experience the wonderful feeling of being inside you again and it's more fun and satisfying than I remember."

"It may have something to do with our commitment to variation," posited Renee.

"I agree. My therapist is a genius," he said.

"I agree," said Renee. "She is a genius. "I understand the what of your recovery. What I don't understand is the why. What prompted you to change your thinking after eight years and seek help?"

"That's a good question and I'm not sure you'll be comfortable with my answer," commented Harold.

"Try me," challenged Renee. "I handled your conclusion about our past love life well. I'm sure I can deal with another surprise."

"Allison," said Harold.

"What about Allison?" Renee asked.

"Allison's the reason I sought help," Harold clarified.

Allison was also the reason Renee raised the subject. "How does Allison fit into all this?" she asked.

Harold paused, seeming to collect his courage to continue. "Allison's been flirting with me lately," he managed to say.

"Flirting? That's all it took?" questioned Renee.

"Actually, it's been a little more than just flirting," admitted Harold.

"Just tell me, for Christ's sake."

"When we were alone," started Harold, "she told me she wanted to fuck me."

"That's a lot more than just flirting," commented Renee.

"There's more," whispered Harold.

"I'm listening."

"She showed me her tits. Made me kiss them and then put my hand on her pussy under her skirt," he said fast.

"And she wasn't wearing panties," stated Renee.

"Yes. She wasn't wearing panties," confirmed Harold.

"Hell," said Renee. "I might have sought help if she did that to me."

"You're not angry?" asked Harold.

"No. I know Allison," Renee answered. "So, you went for help so you could fuck Allison?"

"I don't know. She might have been just fooling around," said Harold.

"But you hope she wasn't," Renee said. "How were you going to tell me?"

"I don't know. I didn't think that far ahead," admitted Harold.

"Well, it seems that I owe Allison a thank you for getting you help," said Renee.

"Please don't," asked Harold. "It's already a problem."

Your analyst suggested variety as well as variation," mulled Renee. "Do you think Allison is the variety?"

"Could be. Seems reasonable," reasoned Harold. "If she was talking about having sex with other women."

"So, when do you think you'll be ready?" asked Renee.

"Ready for what?"

"To fuck Allison," Renee explained.

"You'd be okay with that?" asked an amazed Harold.

"Well, I assume variety includes both of us and Frank's a good looking guy," proposed Renee.

"You want to fuck Frank?" Harold blurted out.

"Maybe not want to. But it's a reasonable conclusion that gets us both variety and eliminates the guilt and jealousy possibilities," Renee explained.

"I don't know if I can handle that," Harold admitted.

"So, it's okay if you fuck Allison but I can't do the same with Frank," stated Renee. "Where's the equity in that?"

"You're right," said Harold. "Let me get my head straight. I'll be okay before it happens. Anyway, we'll probably be having sex with them at the same time. That should make it right,... somehow."

"You seem to be confident that it will happen," suggested Renee.

"Allison seemed positive. The only issue might be with Frank," Harold surmised.

"Let me deal with Frank," Renee asked.

Monday morning, Allison called Renee.

"How's Harold?" she asked.

"He's doing fine. Improving every day," Renee told her.

"When are you going to bring him over?" asked Allison.

"Be patient. I'm working on it. He's been inactive for eight years. The problem now isn't ability, it's atrophy. The use it or lose it problem. He's not back to his fighting weight yet," Renee explained.

"I'll settle for ability," said Allison.

"But I don't think Harold will," answered Renee. "I guarantee that he hasn't forgotten you and I promise to call you the moment he's ready."

"I'm ready now."

"Patience is a virtue even if fucking isn't," concluded Renee.

For the next ten days, Harold and Renee industriously pursued restoring Harold to his pre ED days. Twice a day and three or four daily workouts on the weekend worked their magic. Thursday, after a vigorous and varied workout, Harold asked. "When do you think we'll see Allison and Frank again?"

"Stay there," ordered Renee. "I'll be right back."

Renee called Allison.

"Sorry for the late call," she said, "but I thought you might be interested in what I just learned."

"No problem. Frank and I can finish when I get back. What's up?" asked Allison.

"Harold just asked when we'll be together with you and Frank again?" Renee said.

"Wow," exclaimed Allison. "I was losing hope."

"Dinner at your place tomorrow night?" asked Renee.

"Dinner, dessert and tangled sheets," said Allison.

"Try to be discrete about it," suggested Renee. "Harold's guaranteed. Let it evolve. I'll be much more fun that way."

"I can't wait," admitted Allison. "Right now I'm going to tell Frank and fuck his brains out. I'll have him ready for you tomorrow night."

Back in the bedroom, Renee said to Harold. "Is tomorrow night too soon?"

Harold's response was a second romp between the sheets and sometimes on top of them.

The next day, Harold came home from work early, showered, shaved and was dressed before Renee got out of the shower. Renee flouted her nudity in front of Harold, a variation she used frequently of late. She kissed him and palmed his genitals through his trousers. "No underwear?" she asked.

Embarrassed, Harold said, "I was thinking ahead."

"You were thinking with your head, your little head," laughed Renee. "Look we all know what might happen tonight but let's pretend we don't and prolong the action. The anticipation will enhance the experience."

"So, I should put on underwear?" Harold asked.

"You should put on underwear," confirmed Renee.

Harold returned as Renee was pulling on her skirt. "I see I didn't have to remind you," he said.

"You didn't but I did put on one of my pretty pairs," commented Renee.

Harold and Renee arrived at Frank and Allison's at about five to six in the evening. Renee was hoping that by arriving early they didn't show too much anticipation. Allison greeted them both with tight hugs and several kisses, Renee on her cheeks and Frank on his lips. Renee noticed, concerned that Allison would push too hard and too fast and Harold would over react. When Harold licked his lips and smiled, she knew he was still on plan.

Frank and Renee settled on the sofa while Allison went to the kitchen for nibbles and Frank poured drinks. Harold leaned to Renee and whispered, "She's not wearing a bra or panties."

"I got the bra," replied Renee, "but how can you be sure about her panties?"

"I slid my hand up her butt under her skirt," Harold said proudly.

Frank was back with drinks before Renee could respond. She thought that both Allison and Harold were ahead of her with the evening's festivities.

Allison returned carrying a board with crackers, several cheeses and various berries. Frank put a pitcher of margaritas on the coffee table and passed out full glasses adorned with lime slices. Renee took a sip of her drink. "Damn," she thought. "If I drink more that one of these it'll end my night early or I won't remember what happened.

She leaned over to kiss Harold on the cheek and whispered, "Don't drink to fast or too many or you not be able to keep your promise to Allison."

Allison and Frank sat on a matching sofa set at right angles to the sofa Renee and Harold occupied. "New sofa?" queried Renee.

"Not really," replied Allison. "We brought it up from downstairs this afternoon. Thought we might want a little more space later."

"Yes," thought Renee. "Alison's definitely leading the parade tonight."

Dinner was a casual offering out on the patio behind the kitchen. They finished dinner and a bottle of wine, about eight and cleaned up the leftovers as a group. Renee and Harold moderated their alcohol consumption. Allison abandoned all restraint in drinking and Frank, well, Frank was Frank.

Back in the living room, Allison put on some soft, background music that she had prepared in advance. The music filled the room and created a pleasant atmosphere with a danceable beat. Allison asked Harold to dance and Frank sat on the sofa with Renee.

"They work well together," Frank said.

"They certainly appear to," agreed Renee.

"You know, Allison's been waiting for this for weeks," added Frank.

"She's been pretty clear with me too," said Renee.

Frank put a hand on Renee's thigh under her skirt. "I'm pretty excited myself," he revealed.

"We're on the same page," agreed Renee.

"And Harold?" asked Frank.

"Harold's with the program," revealed Renee. "He just doesn't know the full extent of it yet?"

"Then we're good to leave them alone?" asked Frank squeezing Renee's thigh and sliding his hand up higher, tucking his pinky finger in the crease between her labia and her thigh.

"We have all night," said Renee. "I want to watch Harold and Allison for a while."

Renee and Frank watched Harold and Allison dance. They moved around the room slowly. Matching each other's movements precisely. At one point, Renee noticed that Harold had his hand on one of Allison's cheeks under her dress. When they continued to turn, they revealed that Harold's belt was loose and Allison was working her hand down the front of his pants.

"Looks like they're having fun," commented Frank.

"It's like watching a tiger stalk a gazelle except I'm not sure who's the hunter and who's the prey," observed Renee. I just don't want Harold to lose his head."

"I don't think it matters to Allison so long as Harold's face lands in the right place," said Frank.