Harold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank leaned over and kissed Renee's neck. When she moaned softly and tilted her head, he kissed her throat and then her lips. Renee was familiar with those lips and hungrily returned the kiss. Frank's fingers slipped under the hem of Renee's panties and circled her clitoris. She fell into Frank's arms.

"Let's go upstairs," suggested Frank.

"Sure," said a compliant Renee.

She followed Frank upstairs and into the master bedroom without another thought about Harold or Allison.

Left alone in the living room with Harold, Allison decided to grab the gold ring, or the hard penis. She stroked Harold's erection against his abdomen. "Is that all for me?" she asked.

"Absolutely," he responded realizing that Allison wouldn't have asked and he wouldn't have answered only two months ago.

Allison took her hand from Harold's pants and said, "Show me."

For Harold, stripping for Renee was one thing but stripping for Allison was orders of magnitude different. He took his time removing his clothing, pausing only when he had only his underwear left to remove.

"It's not that difficult," explained Allison. "Let me show you."

She untied the belt of her one piece wrap around dress and let it fall to the floor. She remembered doing something similar for Renee. She stood in front of Harold, naked, with her hand on her hip and oozing sexuality.

The aroma of her arousal filled the room, replacing the music as the dominate motivator and assaulted Harold's senses. In an aroused stupor, Harold pushed his underwear down and off his feet. Allison grinned as she absorbed the sight of his five plus inch erection. It wasn't the largest she had ever seen but it was the one she wanted this minute.

Harold took two steps toward Allison. She put her hands on his hips and stopped him. She kneeled on the floor in front of him, held his erection in one hand and slipped her lips over his glans.

Harold almost fainted as Allison took him into her mouth. His knees buckled slightly. "Sit on the sofa," instructed Allison. They moved back together, until Harold was sitting on the sofa with his legs apart and Allison was kneeling in front of him with his erection disappearing between her lips.

Harold held the sides of Allison's head in his hands as she bobbed up and down on his cock. The feeling was exquisite. Exquisite just like when Renee did the same but different somehow. Allison wasn't Renee and that's who he wanted right now.

Allison was having fun. Harold wasn't huge but he was tasty and she wanted to savor every drop when he succumbed to her sucking on him. Harold was of the opposite opinion. He didn't want to waste what might be his only chance to fuck Allison. He tried to hold back and then he tried to stop her. When that failed, he came in Allison's mouth.

Allison swallowed and lapped up everything that had escaped. Harold was transfixed watching her in action. He was also tired. More tired than he'd been with Renee the last several weeks. His only explanation was that he had tried to hold back so hard, and cum so forcefully, that he had exhausted his supply of energy.

Allison wasn't aware of Harold's weariness. Her only goal was to bring back Harold's erection and then ride it until she was exhausted. She wasted no time in making good on her goal. Hands, fingers and more mouth and tongue were brought into play by Allison. She sucked and squeezed Harold's cock and then his testicles.

Harold wasn't a marathon runner but he had run cross country in high school and he was familiar with the concept of hitting the wall and then breaking through. He focused on the intensity of Allison's effort and increasing the flow of blood to his penis. After about ten minutes, Allison pulled him up off the sofa, lay down in his place and pushed his head between her legs.

Her aroma was mesmerizing and she tasted incredible. Harold went to work on Allison's labia, vagina and clitoris with the same enthusiasm as Allison had on his genitals. He was lost in a sea of euphoria as he tongued everything from her clitoris to her rectum. He focused on her clitoris and added two fingers in her vagina, curled against the front where her G-spot was supposed to be. Within a few minutes, Allison was bouncing on the couch. She screamed and squirted warm liquid over Harold's face and hands.

At the same moment, Harold realized he had broken through the wall. He was harder and longer than before. Allison wasted no time in forcing him to the floor and lowering herself onto his hips with him inside her.

For Harold, it was a dream come true. He was inside the second most important woman in his life. He made two promises to himself. He was never going to stop fucking her and if that failed, he was going to fuck her again, more than once.

Allison rolled them over and Harold pursued his promise between her legs. His first promise collapsed happily when, six or seven minutes later, Allison wrapped her legs around his waist and shook uncontrollably as he came inside her.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Renee and Frank were having their own romp. They had undressed each other and fell, laughing into the bed together. They played together, familiarizing themselves with the other's body again. Frank squeezed and suckled while Renee sucked and stroked.

They moved easily together until Frank was the one sucking and Allison the one tensing and squirming on the bed. When Frank moved up her body and slid into her, she welcomed him enthusiastically. They fucked like old friends and new lovers. Varying their positions and opportunities. Several times, Frank pressed his finger against Renee's rectum and several times she stopped him.

They came together and rested while they recovered. They resumed fucking, this time with Renee on her knees and Frank stroking into her from behind. Renee's hands were gripping wads of sheet and her head was buried into a pillow to suppress her cries of pleasure. When Frank's finger found the opening to her ass again, she didn't stop him.

Her orgasm was classic. Something for the memory books. Frank didn't miss a beat while Renee's orgasm played out. He worked his erection in her pussy and his finger in her ass, keeping her on the edge of another orgasm. He replaced his erection in her vagina with two fingers and positioned his erection against her sphincter. He slowly inserted just the head of his erection into her ass. Renee cried in pain and pleasure. Frank paused. Renee took a deep breath, held it and wiggled her ass.

That's when Allison and Harold came into the room.

Harold froze when he saw what was happening between Frank and his wife. Allison laughed. "I wish we had thought of that," she said.

She turned to Harold. "Next time let's try that," she stated.

Harold's paralysis collapsed. He turned to Allison. "Is tonight too soon?" he asked.

"If you can, I'm willing," committed Allison.

They held hands and watched as Frank slid his erection into Renee's ass. They watched as both Frank and Renee approached orgasms. They watched as both Frank and Renee screamed into their orgasms and they watched as both Frank and Renee collapsed on the bed, sweaty, sticky and gloriously happy.

While they were watching, Harold's erection had returned. When Allison noticed, she pulled Harold toward the bed. She got on the bed next to Renee, got on her knees and waited for Harold to respond. She didn't wait long. Immediately, Harold was on his knees behind her and rubbing the head of his erection up and down between her labia. She gasped when he entered her.

Allison kissed Renee's eyes and cheeks while Harold warmed up. When Renee woke up, Allison kissed her lips. Soon Renee was on her back under Allison's body, trying to hold her breasts still so she could suck on them while her body was moving back and forth as Harold pumped into her.

"Now would be a good time," said Allison to Harold.

Somehow, Harold knew exactly what to do. He lubricated his fingers by sliding them inside Allison alongside his erection and used the result to lubricate her sphincter and slip a finger inside. Allison's eyes closed and her body tensed for a moment.

"That feels wonderful," she said when she relaxed.

Harold could feel his cock sliding back and forth inside Allison's vagina with his finger inside her ass. The intimacy of the connections flooded his imagination. He stroked both finger and erection in and out of Allison.

Allison succumbed to her orgasm and before she recovered, Harold swapped his finger and his erection and pushed both inside her again. Allison groaned at the intrusion into her ass. Harold sensed her concern and paused.

Seconds later, Allison called to him. "It's okay. Even wonderful."

He began to pump into her ass and added a second finger to her vagina. The combination was immersive. Harold floated as he fucked Allison, twice with each stroke. He floated over the edge and came in her intestines.

The heat of his ejaculation reached her tits where Renee was happily sucking her nipples. Her orgasm shook the bed and she fell off Harold and on top of Renee who managed to lift her up enough so she could breathe.

Frank woke up as Allison screamed her orgasm and witnessed Harold's cock slip from Allison's ass. "Damn, that's erotic," he thought and buried his face in Renee's pussy.

Later, back in the living room dressed in robes Allison found in her closet, the four off them sipped margaritas and shared thoughts about the future. Nobody was upset or concerned about the events of the evening and everyone agreed that similar things should continue into the future. A point of discussion was whether they all had to be together each time.

There were several thoughts but the central one was if they could have a sexual relationship as couples or even threesomes in addition to the agreed foursome. They settled on a policy of opportunity and information. If a couple had an opportunity to be together, they had an obligation to inform their married partners before moving forward. That included times when the women wanted time with each other. The men declined time together, preferring to find pleasure in the arms and pussies of the women.

It was well after midnight when Renee suggested that it was time for Harold and her to head home. Allison questioned her desire. Renee explained, "I want to fuck my husband before the night is over."

"You don't have to go home to do that," countered Allison. "The guest room is available and I've already planned for breakfast together."

Renee looked at Harold. "Are you okay with spending the night here?"

"It's a wonderful idea," replied Harold wondering what the morning would bring.

"Okay then," agreed Renee.

Allison got Renee aside before she headed to the guest room. "Is it okay if I sneak into the room and join you after Frank falls asleep?"

"As long as you leave me enough time to fuck Harold to sleep."

"He doesn't have to be asleep," suggested Allison. "Either way is fine," she added.

"Okay," agreed Renee. "See you later.

Harold preceded Renee up to the guest room and lay on the bed waiting for her. He had paused on the steps and overheard the conversation between Renee and Allison. He lay back on the bed, naked and with his arms behind his head and no longer wondered about what might happen in the morning. Instead he wondered what might happen in the next few hours.

Renee (44) Harold (46)

Allison (44) Frank (40)