All Comments on 'Harper's Fairy'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Great story.

And you have definitely left it open for at least three more chapters in the other seasons. Thanks and Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Without even needing to try, this story is absolutely lovely, and a heartwarming read, as well as being erotic.

It balances both mysticism, magick, and reality, in a blend of wonderful writing, which set the story, and also... good grammar. That sorely lacks for some writing I've seen. :P Which can definitely break the mood.

I love also how you managed to write it out, and without even any transformation erotica, such as breast expansion, it puts itself out there as a delightfully arousing read. Not many can get me going without even a bit of a... endowed figure to go with it, yet you managed that, with more petite characters. Getting me to consider what I'm into. :P

Anyway, to summarize, this deserves 5/5 stars, and I will definitely come back to read this sometime, and perhaps read more of yours. Thank you for sharing.

- Friendly Reader

stormkitestormkiteabout 5 years ago

Up to your usual standard.... which is quite high. I like your focus on your characters as people with actual feelings as well as sexuality, rather than as nothing more than case studies for the Amateur Gynecologist Review.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Confused

Not sure why she felt that Tony was hateful and cruel. She just spent 3 years with this guy, and told him she was attracted to girls. Why did she have the need to tell him, and expect compassion. Maybe she was hoping that he would stand by her while she explored that side of her sexuality. Wonder if he would take it any better if she said she was attracted to other guys. Or if she was in a relationship with another women and she expressed her attraction to other girls. Why would she do that.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful and lovely story.

We don't know the reasons for his actions, but not talking to her at all revealed that Tony didn't see her as his partner and never did. Crystal wasn't a lesbian but confessed to having bisexual interests. Were his actions motivated by jealousy? Homo-phobia? Incompatible with his religious upbringing? Irrelevant in the long run; she was convenient and dependable -- until she wasn't. Tony threw her away, and you don't do that to people you love, and it is likely Crystal had good reasons to think she and Tony were more than fuck-buddies. We hope he didn't encourage Crystal to tell him her secret desire before his cold and scurrilous rejection of her, but if he did, that would make him a cruel and heartless blaggard. Crystal's view that Tony had acted cruelly means that may indeed have been the sequence of events. She had trusted him and he betrayed her.

It is friends and family that make the truly difficult times bearable and happy times more memorable because they are *shared* experiences. Crystal once knew happiness as a child while playing with Elsanna and her other supernatural friends but as she grew older, she forgot her childhood sylvan fay friends; this was likely due to faerie glamor. They do that sort of thing and for their own reasons.

Elsanna obviously still loved Crystal and when the distraught young woman returned home, the faerie picked up Crystal's distress. As a grown woman, options for adult interactions become available entertainment options. While planting the map and key, Elsanna replaced Crystal's grief with either whispered lusty lewdness or added some well-received nocturnal touching as well. When your heart is hurting, a friend with benefits can be potent medicine for what ails you.

I enjoyed Sylph Esteem as well.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous