Harper's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mark's impromptu stand up set with Lily in the cafeteria, we lugged my bags upstairs to my room. We fell through the door and it latched behind us leaving us huffing and puffing on top of my bags.

"Damn Harper. Did you remember to pack your anvil?" Mark quipped while catching his breath.

"Shit, I guess we'll need to take another trip." I smiled at Mark. For all the shit we waded through with each other he always found a way to come through in the end. "So, what do you think?" I twirled into the center of the room with my arms outstretched.

"I think you owe me big." I could feel eyes felt heavy on my body. There was no question he was going to leverage the goodwill garnered from helping me move in into something sexual. "Were those stairs designed by Peruvians? I'm pretty sure they weren't up to code."

"I meant about the room, jerk."

Mark stood up from the seat he had taken on my trunk and strolled around the room. He looked out of the window, tucked his head into the shared bathroom and finally hoisted himself up onto one of the two tall beds. He sat at the head of the bed and leaned up against the wall. "Admittedly it's pretty damn nice. My place is nowhere near this roomy."

I was a little annoyed that he had his sneakers planted on my mattress but I smiled, grateful that for once he wasn't talking about my living arrangement in terms of "paying for friends" or making some innuendo that I would be experimenting with my room mate. I crossed the room and leaned up against the mattress. It was tall - on stilts so I could pile a bunch of stuff underneath it or fit a desk under there - so when I leaned up against it the mattress hit my rib cage putting me right at eye level with Mark's lap. "All it costs me is my freedom I guess." I said. I rolled my eyes and blew my bangs out of my face.

Mark saw right through my setup. "So what event was the girl at the front desk talking about tonight?"

"It's nothing just a get to know you social" I started. "It's no big deal really. We have to listen to some rules and history and stuff and then I don't know, introduce ourselves." I shook my body as if I were shaking off the responsibility. "I already cleared it with Ashley. I don't have to go for long."

"Oh. Yeah, neat." Mark replied, clearly skeptical. "So we're still on for tonight?"

"For sure. I wouldn't miss it!" I smiled up at Mark. The last week had certainly been rough on us with the stress of moving in and me being gone for Rush and all, but I still cared about him. I reached out to him to give his hand a squeeze.

"Hey Harps." He started with that tone in his voice indicating he was about to suggest something lewd. I raised an accusatory eyebrow at him. He nodded at the closed door. "You uh... think your mom is going to walk in?"

I gave him my best scolding stare. He never missed an opportunity to bring it up. The first time I ever touched his dick we had been making out in my room and my mom barged in. It was bad enough that I would have to forever associate my first dick experience with getting caught by my mom, but Mark always seemed to prefer to use it as a pickup line when he wanted to fool around. Nothing gets a girl going like a memory of her mom. I let him bake under my disapproving stare until he shifted uncomfortably.

I wanted to wait until later that night. That way he would have to go through the motions of trying to impress me with whatever he had planned, but truthfully it had been like a week since we had fooled around and my body was starting to crave some attention. I felt my nipples begin to stiffen at the thought of his head between my legs. "Traitors." I thought. But it was no use. Between rush and moving in and trying to find somewhere to live and registering for classes, I hadn't even had a free second to relieve the tension myself, either.

"I think it's a good bet she won't."

We didn't say another word we sprung into action. Mark quickly removed his shoes and pants and I went to my bag to get my little bottle of lube I had packed. It occurred to me in that moment that I wouldn't ever have to stress about hiding it again. I didn't bother digging out my vibrator. Mark and I had been together long enough that we had a process. I typically took care of him while I played with myself, but on the rare occasions when we had a little extra time or privacy he would go down on me for a while after I finished him off.

I kicked out of my wedges in one motion as a hopped up on the bed. Mark sat spread eagle against the wall naked from the waist down and half erect from anticipation. He had put some effort into his manscaping since the last time I had seen him, and trimmed back his blonde shag neatly. I appreciated the effort and it certainly made him look significantly bigger. I sat on my knees between his as I popped open the purple cap of the lube and let a stream of it fall onto his shaft from above.

Satisfied with his level of lubrication, I leaned back on my elbows and "assumed the position" with my legs crossed at the ankles in front of me. I dragged my right big toe along the top of his shaft spreading a trail of lube along with it. He twitched in response as he continued to stiffen. It didn't take long before my purple toenails had him hard enough that he flopped back into his belly.

I always thought it was kind of weird that he preferred to get off this way, but I figured everyone has their thing and this was pretty harmless as far as "things" go. Besides, what was really the difference if I were doing this with my feet instead of my hands?

I uncrossed my legs and cradled his shaft with my left foot. It felt hot and hard against my feet. I stroked him up and down with my right, occasionally curling my toes over his head or taking his whole girth in between my big toe and my next one. He never looked up at my body or face; he just stared my feet, but still his hyper focused attention felt good on my pale skin. I loved the feeling of having that power over him. His arousal was obvious and he bulged with each stroke. I began to systematically jack him with my feet. Usually when I started pumping him was when I switched on my vibrator. As if by Pavlovian response I felt tingly blood rushing between my legs calling for it, but since I had left it in my suitcase I had to settle for my hand.

I shifted my weight to my left elbow and wriggled my right hand under the waistband of my black yoga pants and whatever underwear I was wearing. I knew I was going to be wet but I was surprised to feel just how wet I was. I slipped middle finger between my lips. Apparently I hadn't been listening to my body and it had desperately needed some attention. Using one finger I spread my wetness over my labia and when I was sufficiently lubricated, I brought another into action pinching my clit between my middle and ring fingers. I moved them up and down slowly in rhythm with my feet pumping Mark's cock. My fingers moved my hood back and forth over my clit careful not to touch the exposed nerve bundle directly. I think any normal guy would have wanted to watch as my hand moved under my pants, but Mark remained focused on my toes and the work they were doing to stroke him.

Before long he began matching my pumps with his hips, thrusting into my feet. It made it harder for me to balance while pumping him, so I had to fall back onto my right elbow again causing my hand to pop out of my pants. It was fine though. I could feel his cock kicking up to that next level of stiffness and beginning to throb. I knew Mark was getting close and that meant I was getting close to having his face buried between my legs.

I felt his cock throb between my toes. I matched my breathing to his, playfully panting along. I moaned my best pornstar moan for him and he throbbed again, bucking his hips into me harder. That always seemed to push him over the edge even though he had to know it was fake. His intermittent throbs became more regular and his cheeks flushed red. "I'm gonna.. I'm gonna..." was all he managed to say before his voice morphed into a long strained grunt.

He began pumping violently into the sole of my right foot but in the midst of his pumping and grunting I heard a sound that caused me to flinch backwards and my stomach to drop. My feet dropped his member and innocently fell to the bed as I turned my torso toward the door. A key loudly clattered in the door. And quickly turned the bolt.

Within the span of two seconds we went from vigorously pumping Mark's dick to Ashley standing wide-eyed in the doorway. Her mouth hung open in shock. I heard Mark say "what the fuck" somewhere in the distance.

She and I gawked at each other for a moment. I wanted to explain it away or better yet just disappear. It was hard to get a read on her face as my eyes teared up in embarrassment.

Ashley stood agape for a few seconds in the doorway. Warm wetness hit my right ankle, and then another glob splattered on the big toe of my left foot. Her shock turned to amusement and she stifled a giggle as she quickly backed out of the room and shut the door.

I turned to face Mark; my eyes were wet with shame. He was bright red and breathing heavily. We only sat for maybe a second before he sprung out of bed and pulled his tan cargo shorts up over his still -stiff, dripping dick. I sat in shock as he hurriedly put on his sneakers without even untying them.

He didn't say a word, he just bolted for the door. When I saw he was fleeing I sprung up to chase after him but by the time I entered the hallway he had already rounded the corner to the stairwell.

Ashley was leaning against the door jamb in the hall, opposite the side Mark had fled. She didn't acknowledge the shameful tears streaming down my face. She just tugged her roller bag behind her and playfully remarked, "well I guess that bed's yours!"

"I could just die right here. That would be cool." I thought to myself but unfortunately death didn't take me and I had to turn and walk into my room to face Ashley, my upper thighs still slick from my shameful arousal.

Ashley was already busy unpacking her bag. "So usually a sock over the doorknob is the universal 'do not disturb' sign around here" she joked. At that point she must have looked up and seen my horrified face because her tone immediately switched from teasing humor to sympathy. "Oh honey. Honey honey honey. This is no big deal." She dropped the clothes she was folding and immediately rushed across the room to embrace me.

I didn't want to and I don't know why I did, but I couldn't hold it back anymore. I immediately started sobbing. She held me close and rubbed my back until I could get a hold of myself. When I finally calmed down enough to breathe she backed away from me and held me at arms length.

"I'm really sorry." Her voice was full of kindness and no judgement. "I should have known better. I should have knocked." She rubbed my arms in a half massage. "I'm really sorry I interrupted you. And I'm so so sorry I laughed."

I shook my head and wiped my tears from my eyes. I didn't want her to feel bad. I was the freak who just got caught giving my boyfriend a foot job.

"So I guess that must have been Mark?" She asked. "He seems cute." A laugh escaped me that was half amusement and half tension relief. I nodded. "I had something similar happen to me last year." She offered.

"Really?" I finally managed to get out.

"Yeah, in a boys dorm room." She smiled at me kindly. "I mean, it was a little different. It was his room mate that walked in not Kim, and I finished him off with my hand not..."

We shared a laugh.

"So you don't think I'm a weirdo?"

"No. You're probably a weirdo," she said with love behind her voice, "but so am I - and besides...." She looked down at my feet and then over to the stain on my bed, "we all get our kicks in different ways and it looks like you've got some real talent!"

----

We spent the next few hours unpacking and adjusting our room. Ashley had made a trip to Target and bought a bunch of twinkle lights that we hung all over our beds, desks and around the window frame. She bought two big pink sheets and showed me how to drape it so that you could have a little private nook under your bed to store stuff. It was kinda hilarious though - I never thought I'd be into the whole "pink everywhere" palette, but I had never been more in love with a room. Maybe it was because it was the first room that was truly mine.

Like, that was my space. It wasn't my parents'. It wasn't my sister's. It was mine. Well, mine and Ashley's but after a few hours of sharing our tastes in music and taking turns in controlling the playlist, it became clear that even though she was a whole three years older than me we had a ton in common. We both had to share our rooms with our siblings for much longer than we would have liked - and both even joined Alpha Phi for the housing. I think that's what surprised me the most. I expected she was going to be disappointed that I wasn't fully "bought in" to the whole Greek life thing, but she hadn't been either and she assured me that it would come with time if I gave it a chance.

We had similar high school experiences; she had done cheer, I had done Pom line. She had also picked State because her best friend came here, and said I was lucky because my friends rushed. Her best friend fell in and out of contact throughout college, but she said that I would probably meet her sometime and that she was a riot. It made me wonder briefly if I'd grow apart from people that were outside of the sorority.

We were each laying on our beds passing time before the social browsing on our phones when she asked me seemingly out of nowhere "Hey so have you and Mark gone all the way?"

"No. Not yet." I could feel my face turning bright red at the reminder of earlier in the afternoon. "What about you? Have you gone all the way with a guy?" I had to ask anything to get my mind off of my embarrassment.

"Oh yeah. Plenty of times. Plenty of different guys too." Her head lolled to the side and she looked over at me mischievously. "You want a beer?"

"Is that... okay?" I asked. She was already up and crossing the room to our mini fridge. "I mean like, won't I get in trouble?"

She laughed. "Oh no! You mean like, if someone on the leadership council finds out?" She pulled two blue cans out of the fridge and extended one towards me. "Like I told you earlier. I'm also your big sis. It's my job to make sure you're up on our traditions and one of those traditions is to crack open a beer before we have to go to one of these silly meetings."

"I mean because I'm only 18." I honestly hadn't considered the implications of getting caught by the sorority.

"Who's going to tell. Me? Harper I would get in exponentially more trouble than you, and worse it would make this semester way less fun."

I took the beer out of her hand and sat up. We popped our cans open and she cheers'd me as she hopped on to my bed. "To college." She said and took a sip.

"To college." I replied. I had tasted beer before but I never like, had a beer. I didn't think of myself as lame or anything, but I guess I didn't really party in high school. I took a sip. It didn't taste great. I'd even go so far as to say it tasted bad, but I guess this was the next four years of my life!

"So... are you like, waiting for marriage or something?" She sat on her bed across from me and took a sip.

"No. We just... haven't. There hasn't been like, a right time I guess."

"Or you just don't want to with Mark?" She gestured with a finger towards me. "I've got this sense for people. My Ashley sense. And it's tingling something fierce."

I shrugged and sipped the foul can in my hand. "No, it's not that. I don't think." I guess he hadn't really pushed things that much and I was pretty satisfied with our level of fooling around. "I think we just haven't found the right time."

Ashley shrugged. "When I was with Hunter - that was the guy I lost my virginity to - we had every intention of waiting for marriage."

"But you didn't."

"No way. I think I held out for like a grand total of three months or so before we finally did it. I couldn't wait any longer."

"You couldn't? You mean he didn't like, ask you to?"

Ashley almost did a spit take. "Do you honesty wait for Mark to initiate everything?"

I thought about that. "Kinda. Yeah. I guess. He's usually the one to suggest we do things."

"Whoa." Her eyebrows raised and she took a long swig of her beer. "Harper you need to someone who gives you the spark."

I was conflicted. I simultaneously felt like I needed to defend Mark, but now that she was putting it all out there I guess she was kind of speaking truth. I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just took another swig.

"So what did he say after his unceremonious exit this afternoon?"

"Nothing. I haven't heard from him." My phone had been uncharacteristically silent all day.

She gave me a crooked smile and a chuckle. "That's too bad. He made quite the first impression."

Should he have texted? Should I have texted him? I was suddenly very self conscious about the dynamic of our relationship. "Did the guy you made cream himself in front of his room mate text you afterwards?"

"Wasn't really that kind of relationship. I don't think he even had my number." She looked down at her beer and wiped the condensation from the big white letters. Her nails were immaculate. "Plus like I said, it was a little different."

I raised my eyebrows at her in a desperate attempt to prompt her to tell me. She didn't even know the guy? I didn't want push her, but after the ordeal I had I needed someone to commiserate with.

"Well, for one thing he wasn't already in the process of cumming when his room mate walked in."

My mouth dropped open. "Ashley!"

"What? I just wanted to see if I could!" She laughed while she made a jacking motion with her non beer hand.

"Did his room mate see?"

"Not everything. He definitely saw the end though. Thankfully it was pretty dark." She paused in thought. "Jeff was kind of a one night sort of thing, but I actually ended up going out on a few dates with Luke last semester."

"The room mate?"

"The very same. He still texts me once in a while. He's sweet but a little sheltered." Ashley was apparently anything but. "Hey what are you planning on wearing tonight?"

It caught me off guard. "I hadn't really thought about it. This I guess."

"You're going to wear black leggings and a white t-shirt you worked in all day to your first Alpha Phi function? No." She shook her head and popped down off of her bed. She tilted back the remainder of her beer, making me frightfully aware that mine was still mostly full. "No. No. No. Ok, big sis hat off, social chair hat back on. Come over here." She tossed her empty can in the recycle bin.

"So there are a few different types of events we have - we've got our philanthropy events, our formals, date parties and mixers..." she was digging through her drawers pulling out various outfits.

I hopped off my own bed and met her over at her dresser.

"Formals are pretty self explanatory. Long gowns, full make-up. You know, the works." She held up an eyeliner palette to illustrate. "Philanthropy events are generally significantly more casual. I typically go with some sort of sundress." She was a blur - she spun to her closer and held a thin yellow dress in front of her frame.

I took another sip of beer and considered that I may have significantly under-packed.

"Date parties are going to be semi-formal. Most of the time they'll be at a venue like a hotel or something and we'll be encouraged to bring a date." She held up a shiny club-wear top from her closet and grabbed a black leather skirt from her dresser. "Finally there are mixers. That's where we get paired up with a frat to hang out."