Harper's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Ashley's empty bed and tried to imagine her propped up against the wall like me - her naked tits rising and falling quickly while her hand steered the giant vibrator between her legs. I bet if she would just let me watch sometime I could figure this all out...

My fantasy was cut short in an instant. As if I had somehow summoned her from my imagination Ashley's key loudly clattered in the deadbolt. I had no time. I was busted and I knew it. I tried my best to gather up her vibrator and switch it off but in my panic I couldn't find the button in time. She walked in the door just as my knees snapped shut. I pitifully clutched the toy to my chest and it rattled against my sternum.

"Oh shiiiit, I recognize that sound!" She bounded in excitedly. She was clearly beyond drunk. "Twice in one day Harper! You're a fucking legend! I even sent you a warning text. I'm beginning to think you like getting caught!"

I was frozen, absolutely mortified. Doubly so because she was kind of right. My mortification was definitely mixing with my arousal in a strange and not so unpleasant way

She confidently strode over to the side of my bed and looked me up and down. "It works better if you hold it down there, you know." She pointed at my folded up legs. "You'll never have an orgasm that way." There wasn't any judgement in her voice, just pure unbridled energy and fun. "It's fucking awesome though, right?" I could smell the alcohol on her breath. She had clearly gotten after it hard after I left.

"I... can't seem to keep it on me." I muttered, finally finding the power button and flicking it off filling the room with silence. "It's so strong that every time I touch myself with it my body locks up and I drop it."

She made a clicking noise with her tongue. "Huh. But it's like, good right?"

I nodded. "I think I really like it but I'm having massive trouble handling it."

"Well, do you need some more time? I can go start getting ready for bed and stuff - I'll be in the bathroom. Just come get me when you're done." She shrugged like it was no big deal, tossed her hair and started to push back away from my bed.

"Wait Ash." I stopped her, resignation thick in my voice. "Every time I've tried I just can't," my voice caught in my throat briefly, "make myself hold onto it. It's like my body rejects it"

Concern washed over her face.

"I... really want it, but I just can't do it." I thrust the white wand in her direction. "It's just not in the cards for me I guess. "

She took the vibe out of my hand and flipped it back and forth like she was thinking something over. I reached to the outlet to unplug it when she stopped me.

She put her hand on my shoulder and gently guided me back to my laying position. "Ok fine. Just this once. And only because I'm pretty sure I'm drunk enough to never remember that it happened." She smiled mischievously as she flicked on the wand and its loud whir filled the room. "Open up."

I studied her face and didn't see any hint that she might be joking. It felt kind of unreal; I had tried to fight it, but my mind had been wandering towards her all day. I had kept those thoughts at arms length though. I'm not like, lesbian or anything it's just hard to be around someone so sexually open without considering ideas like that. I was just fascinated by her is all, I didn't want to act on it or anything. She just seemed like this ethereal sexual being. I vaguely liked the idea of looking over from my bed and seeing her hand work secretly beneath the covers, but now she was directly proposing that -

"Hey, Earth to Harper." She was snapping her fingers in front of my face to get my attention.

The vague concept of Ashley "the avatar of sexual exploration" faded out and my brain instead focused on Ashley "my new roommate standing by my bed holding a vibrator." Red was creeping up her neck and starting to flush her cheeks.

"...Do you actually want help with this? Because I'm starting to feel like I just might have read this situation wrong."

I nodded at her bashfully, and let my knees fell open. Despite being fully covered by my pull-up, It was still an exposed and vulnerable position to be in. I'm not exactly sure if panties would have been worse or better.

The giggles took hold of Ash. "Holy shit Harper!" She looked somewhere between surprised and embarrassed. "You really just went for it didn't you!?" She mockingly covered her eyes and turned her head. "Good thing you're not wearing anything embarrassing!"

"What the fuck? You made me wear it!" I scoffed. I wasn't about to let her get away with making fun of me for a situation she put me in.

She turned back to me and looked as though she was stifling laughter. "Ok." She stated, trying to pump herself up. "Ok. Ok. Ok." She took a few deep breaths to try to calm her hyperventilation.

Seeing her so wound up triggered my own giggle reflex. I tried to stifle my laughter and I covered my eyes with my hand so that her sudden squeamishness wouldn't set me off. "Come on Ash this is serious!" I implored her in an entirely unserious tone but punched the bed to show my frustration.

She exhaled sharply and agreed. "Yeah. You're right. Serious business." She flicked the blue button on her vibrator to punctuate her statement and it's whirring filled the room causing us to both break out in awkward laughter.

After a few moments when the giggles began to die out, Ash asked me "so do you want me to just go for it? Or?"

"Ok. Ok yeah. Let's go." I replied eagerly, convincing myself that this was totally ok.

She tilted her chin and raised an eyebrow. Seemingly in a split second her mood changed from giggly to focused. She used one hand to pull open my knees. I had unconsciously snapped them shut during my giggle fit. I half expected her to start laughing again at the reappearance of my poofy diaper between my legs, but she remained focused.

I bit my lip and nodded, urging her to get started. As she turned her head to face my spread legs, I had to know: "Hey Ash. Were you wearing one tonight?"

She nodded. "Still am. Yeah."

"Did you uh..." my words stopped short.

"Wet it?" She finished for me.

"Yeah."

"Yeah of course. Not fully. I've found they can leak pretty badly if I let it all go at once."

I had so many more questions swimming through my head but my legs were spread and the vibrator was hovering just above my sex.

"Are you ready?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I responded, my heart pounding in my throat.

She placed the head of the vibrator high on my inner thigh. "How does that feel?" She asked. It tickled me so intensely I had to fight against the urge to snap my legs shut. Even though she wasn't directly touching me I felt so exposed she may as well have been. An involuntary giggle escaped my lips but this time it was out of pleasure not amusement.

"Hey! quit squirming." She urged while wrestling with my knee trying to keep my legs open. "Try to relax into it. Just breathe."

She released some of the pressure off of my thigh. I took a few deep breaths as Ashley made shushing sounds. I did my best to separate myself from my reflexes. The vibration did feel nice.

"Has Mark ever done this to you?" She asked without looking at my face.

"No." I could hear shakiness in my voice. I don't know if it was more from nerves or the buzzing between my legs. "He'll go down on me occasionally."

"And you've never gotten off from it?"

"I mean, it feels good, but I don't think I've ever finished." I explained. "Maybe I have. I don't know. Like I'm satisfied afterwards."

"Oh you'll know. After you have one you won't be satisfied without one." She seemed so confident. "Anyway how does that feel? I think I'm starting to feel you relax a bit."

The vibration was way more general than I was used to. Whenever I used my vibrator it was like a little buzz in one spot. This vibration was so strong that I could feel the vibrations all the way down to where her hand was gripping my knee. I could feel it up between my legs too - ricocheting around my entire sex. I could even feel it as far back as my butt. It tickled a little as it shook me, but I concentrated on my breathing. To the front, my clit felt warm against the vibrations like she wanted more.

"It's feeling really good. A lot different than..." I was going to say "my vibrator" but Ashley finished my sentence for me.

"Than when you do it yourself?" She was focused on the space between my legs so I let my head fall back and closed my eyes as she worked. The vibrations were causing heat to radiate from between my legs. I wondered if Ashley could feel my warmth too or if it was strictly internal.

That heat was feeling so nice. I tried to relax so that I wouldn't move too much. I could feel a hunger building between my legs. I gave my right nipple a little squeeze hoping to alleviate some of the gnawing need that was consuming them as they strained against my tank top.

"Oh damn Harps, you're like, actually really into this aren't you?!" I heard Ashley say. Her voice was quiet. It was almost a whisper I could barely hear above the whir of the vibrator. "Can you feel anything... like building?"

I shrugged. All I knew was that what she was doing felt really nice and I didn't want her to stop.

I felt her slowly move the vibrator from my inner thigh up and over my padding. She kept it low on me - careful not to directly stimulate my clit. The vibrations around my opening were intense. I could feel them echoing up through my cavity. They made me feel empty and like it would be just fine if we dispensed with the pretense altogether and she just slipped a couple of fingers up inside of me. The thought only lasted a couple of seconds though before the warmth at the base of my pubic bone began to overwhelm me.

Warmth turned into heat and then into fire as I felt an intense tingle ignite my clitoris. My clit had transformed into a glowing ember between my legs, red hot from the motorized pleasure Ash was giving me only inches away. It was too much. By reflex I let go of my nipple and swatted at the vibrator between my legs as a moan escaped my chest. Ash backed the vibrator off of me.

"Oh my god I'm sorry I thought you wanted..." she stammered at me, embarrassed.

"No. No. I do I do." I grabbed at the vibrator to make sure she didn't pull it away. "Sorry I just felt like I was going to pee." I managed to say between my heavy breaths. I hadn't realized how hard I had been breathing. I looked up at Ashley's face. She was smiling and biting her lip. At some point I guess she had let go of my knee with her other hand content that I wasn't going to snap shut like a venus flytrap.

"But like it's good though right? You like it?" Her left hand was somewhere down below the edge of the bed out of my line of sight but I could see little movements in her upper arm and shoulder implying her hand was hard at work between her legs.

I nodded, trying to catch my breath but she caught me staring at her arm. "What?" She asked me accusingly.

"Ash are you...?" I stopped short of saying the word. Somehow saying "masturbating" out loud felt like it would make the moment too real.

"Yeah. So what? This is kinda hot. Do you want me to keep going or not?"

"Yeah. If you don't mind." I replied needfully and released my grip on the vibe. She placed its head of back on me and my smoldering ember ignited again.

"Remember Harps, it's ok if you pee." She encouraged me. "I'm pretty sure that's actually just the very start of your orgasm but even if you do we've got you covered." She was right, of course. I might as well let go. Even if I did pee the diaper would catch it.

The dull vibrations against my opening were nice, but god I needed more. I rolled my hips back and put my glowing hot ember in direct contact with her vibrator separated by only a thin layer of padding. A flame sprouted from my clit and arced through my body up to my belly button. I gasped when the feeling hit me. Ashley gave me a a sultry "oh, was that something?" I could only moan in reply. I held my hips there as long as I could until a shiver shot through me causing my hips to buck forward. My movement forced my breath out of me and my flame began to die back down.

"That's it babe. That was hot. Do that again." She cooed softly through her own quickening breaths. There was a little whimper in her voice. I rolled my hips back again and the vibrations once again fanned my ember spreading flames up my spine and down my thighs. They were so fucking intense. My lips were on fire. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Another shiver took me and bucked my hips forward again. This time the air forced out of me came out as a grunt as it passed my clenched vocal cords. I looked up at Ashley as my flames receded. Her left arm was moving rhythmically. I wanted to see her even if it was just her hand disappearing beneath her jeans. Her lips parted and she was breathing heavily. We locked eyes and her open mouth spread into a mischievous grin as she moved the vibrator back into position directly on my clit, not giving me any time to regain my composure.

Unable to control myself any longer I began violently thrusting at the pressure she was giving me, involuntarily humping at the the air but no matter which way my hips swerved Ashley didn't let my clit break contact with the vibrator. My legs clamped shut around her arm but it wasn't to stop her, it was a primal need to make sure she didn't get away. Something between a seizure and a shiver began radiating out from my pelvis and engulfed my entire world. Somewhere in the distance I heard my room mate ask "Are you cumming?" I couldn't reply. All I could manage was to moan with each breath as raw pleasure ripped through me. They were like the pornstar moans I used to get Mark off, but more raw and uncontrolled. My hands found her wrist and gripped it tightly as I pulled her into me. Electricity ran up and down the entire length of my body as the waves swelled inside of me. A chill radiated from my nipples back to my shoulder blades. My vision went bright red.

White hot fire burned from my clit. Electricity surged through my spine. Liquid waves of pleasure coursed from my nethers through every one of my muscles as my body convulsed and chilly tingles radiated out from my nipples spreading goosebumps across my body. In that moment I was all of the elements.

As my orgasm subsided and my breathing began to calm I felt damp between my legs. I guessed I must have actually lost control of my bladder again - but it didn't matter. A feeling like that was worth losing a little control over.

I uncurled from my full body grip on Ashley's arm and looked up at her. "Ash. Wow. That was insane." Tears were in my eyes.

"Holy fuck Harps. That was hot." She pulled the vibrator away from me and off the edge of the bed. I rolled to my side and watched as she placed it in between her spread legs over her tight jeans. "You don't mind do you?"

I shook my head. She could do anything.

"It's not going to take me long. I really want to finish. I was so close when you went over the edge." She braced her left elbow against my bed and buried her face in the crook of her arm.

I was amazed by her position. She was standing with her legs almost double-shoulder width apart. Her torso was bent over at a 45 degree angle resting her head against my bed, and still her back stayed arched except when she made her own little thrusts against the vibrator.

"Holy shit Ashley, can you actually cum standing like that?" I asked, I didn't want to interrupt, but my world had just been blown open and my curiosity was overwhelming me. Her head turned and she looked at me in the eyes. Her lips were parted and she was breathing heavily. She nodded and let out a long moan that rose in pitch until it was a nearly a whine. Her hips humped violently into her hand repeatedly and I sat enraptured, watching my new room mate have a full blown orgasm while enjoying the the feeling of my own pounding heartbeat in my swollen pussy.

Following her orgasm, she unceremoniously switched off the vibrator and I unplugged it as if it were just a hair dryer we had been sharing. As I handed her the plug, we locked eyes for a few seconds and then both burst into laughter. It was so fucking awkward but it had felt so good.

As the laughter died down she said something under her breath along the lines of "this year is going to be more fun than I thought" and excused herself to the restroom. I slumped in my bed and snuck my fingers under my waistband. My lips were absolutely sopping wet. Between the alcohol in my system and my post-orgasmic bliss, it was too easy to fall asleep like that - lights still on, on top of the covers, my hand down the front of my diaper.

----

I didn't wake up that way of course, nor did I realize I had fallen asleep that way until later - I woke up under the covers with an absolutely splitting headache and a vague recollection of the night prior that I wasn't really able to piece together until I willed myself out of bed and had to face the ugly fact I was still wearing a pull-up. The novelty had entirely worn off and I was not amused in the slightest to discover that I had fully used it at some point during the night. The rest didn't come back to me though until an unnecessarily chipper Ashley bounded in the door with a sing-song "Hey Harps~!" unbefitting of my first hangover. She handed me a Starbucks and asked me how I slept. She told me that I had fallen asleep before she came back from the restroom and she punctuated that statement by showing me a rather unflattering picture of myself on her phone posed in the position in which I had passed out.

She must have seen the slow reality of regret and shame washing over my face, because she didn't let me dwell on it. She interrupted my spiral with her best chipper, "Hey, college right?"

"Yeah." I replied. "I guess Mark was right." That was the most frustrating part of all of it.

"I don't know what you're talking about Harps. There was never a pillow fight."

Laughing hurt my head.

"Now let's go get some breakfast and I'll come with you to the laundromat before we go round out your wardrobe. We've got a lot to get to this week!"