Harper's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? You're not mad?" Was all I could manage to ask as I offered her my right foot.

"Mad? No." She grunted as she tugged at my boot. "Not as long as you go wash them tomorrow, and actually accept a pull up next time I offer you one." It was phrased like a joke but no part of her was laughing. My boot popped off of my heel and I propped myself back up. She was right of course. I guess she had actually offered me one earlier.

I stood up and started to unbutton my - her - jeans, but even with my desperation gone I still couldn't get the fucking buttons to work right through my tears. Ashley saw me struggling, sat down my boots and took over. It felt humiliating to have another girl undoing my pants for me, but to my shame the little tugs and touches actually felt a little good. My body reacted to her like it thought she was Mike, but something about her tugs felt... better. "This has happened to you too?" I asked, hoping for anything to break the awkward silence. Her hands popped open the last button and she stepped backwards.

"Are you fucking kidding? Weren't you listening earlier? I have terrible bladder control when I'm drunk, and that particular button fly is the worst."

I wiggled out of the tight wet jeans and did my best to not fall over as I peeled them off of my legs. I had been so self conscious earlier to not change in front of her, but somehow standing in front of her now in my soaking wet boyshorts was less embarrassing.

"Hit the showers, pledge. I'm going to go find you a change of clothes and then head back to the party." She stepped out of the bath and I stripped out of the rest of my clothes. I tossed my top and bra out into the bathroom, but kept my underwear with me to give them a rinse along with her jeans.

When I was done in the shower, I hung the rinsed jeans and panties over the curtain rod to dry. The room was still spinning around me but not as badly as before. Still I was almost knocked over by the outfit Ashley had picked out for me.

Well, not so much the outfit. On the toilet seat she had laid me a neatly folded pair of my plaid PJ pants and a thin black cotton tank top. On top of the toilet tank she had left me a bottle of water to hydrate with. Nothing about any of that was out of order, it was what was piled on top of my clothes that caused my ears to burn with embarrassment. Sitting on top of my neatly folded clothes where I would expect a tasteful pair of panties sat one of the diapers from Ashley's drawer.

I rolled my eyes as if I didn't deserve it, but deep down I knew it was the only way I wasn't going to fuck up twice in one night. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. I slipped my tank top on first as if that somehow made the whole situation more palatable. I probably stood staring at the diaper for a solid minute willing it to stop spinning and maybe metamorphose into some regular underwear, but eventually my drunken brain was able to conclude that everything was going to be ok.

My sorority sisters didn't know about my accident and even if they did Ashley had implied that she had a similar accident at some point in the past so how ostracized could I be? Secondly wearing a diaper was embarrassing, but the only person who could possibly catch me would be Ashley, and it was her idea in the first place. Besides, just putting one on didn't mean I had to use it anyway, right? All this was going to do was protect my sheets and mattress in the unlikely event that I was too drunk to wake up to use the restroom.

Having convinced myself that putting it on wasn't going to make me some sort of pariah, I picked up the diaper and unfolded it. I guess I had pictured some big bulky cloth monstrosity in my mind with two big pins in the front. For whatever reason in my minds eye putting it on would make me look like some sort of cartoon baby but once I got a closer look it seemed much more manageable. I wouldn't go so far as to have called it cute, but at least "inoffensive" would be accurate. It had stretchy sides and the poofiness wasn't so pronounced. Hell I probably could have saved myself a little embarrassment and worn one to the social this evening and nobody would have suspected a thing.

I stood bottomless in the bathroom for a few moments while I dwelled on that thought. I wondered if Ashley had worn one earlier. I mean, I guess I never saw her change so it was entirely possible. I didn't see if she was particularly poofy under her jeans, but I also never noticed if she had excused herself to go to the restroom at any point. I kicked myself for not paying closer attention. I turned it over in my hands to work out which was the front and which was the back and then spread it open.

If she wore one did she just let go in front of everyone? I wondered what that felt like. I wondered if she was nervous... or maybe turned on? I stared down at the business end of the diaper. It didn't look like it could hold much; did she feel scared that it would leak? Did it feel warm and tingly when she went like when I lost all control earlier? I wonder if she did it when we were talking? In all likelihood she probably just wore it for insurance and still excused herself to the bathroom, but the thought of her having a perverted little secret was oddly hot.

I stopped myself right there. I had no idea if she had worn a diaper to the social earlier, and even if she did I had no reason to think she wet it. But even if she had I didn't need to be obsessing over how she felt and if her pussy got any tingles out of it. I knew I was drunk but it was no excuse to be having these sort of thoughts about my room mate. I silently chastised myself for the small signals of arousal my body was giving me. The way my I was reacting was so confusing. I felt slick between my legs and my nipples were protruding through my black tank like the alcohol and embarrassment had broken me.

"Well, now or never!" I thought as I stepped one foot and then another into the diaper. I pulled it up and wiggled it over my hips, getting the padding situated snug up against myself. It felt like a bit like a nice dry hug. I couldn't close my legs all the way and it gave me a really cute thigh gap when I looked in the mirror. The purple stars and flowers on the front were a little infantile, but you know? It wasn't so bad after all!

I pulled my PJ bottoms on over it, and aside from the little bit of waistband sticking out of the top you couldn't tell I was wearing one by looking at me in the slightest. It definitely felt different though. It felt like I was straddling a wadded up t-shirt.

I grabbed the water bottle my sweet room mate had left me and left the bathroom. Our dorm was empty and silent. I didn't particularly feel exhausted but I knew I needed to slam my water and get to sleep. I crawled into bed and took my first few gulps of water. It was kind of nice, just having the room to myself. I didn't have to worry about my parents barging in or my older sister. Ashley could come back at any time but that was no big deal. It was meditative.

As I was taking another swig of water my concentration was broken by a buzzing sound coming from underneath my sheets. My heart dropped as I realized I had left my phone up in my room through the entirety of the ordeal. I dug through the bed eventually finding it tangled up in my comforter. "5 unread messages" it stated plainly as if that were a normal occurrence. Dread washed over me. As I slammed the rest of the water and laid back on my pillow. I flicked open my Lock Screen.

Mark at 5:15: "I figured we'd go out and try to get off campus. Maybe we'll get dinner somewhere nice and then find somewhere private."

Mark at 6:32: "Hey, some friends and I are heading down to the union, do you want to join?"

Mark at 7:25: "hey let me know when you're out of your thing."

Mark at 8:47: "hey are we still getting together tonight?"

Mark at 9:30: "hey is everything ok? I ran into Lilly and she says you're drinking?"

Ugh. I just couldn't deal with him. I knew I should probably send him a response but everything from the day all piled up just seemed like too much. I knew if I texted him back I'd have to explain why I hadn't responded. It wasn't like it wasn't an easy explanation - forgetting my phone in the room was perfectly normal. I just knew he was going to accuse me of doing it on purpose and get all hurt about it and shit. I just didn't have the bandwidth.

I tossed my phone down and pulled my comforter over me. I was snuggly and drunk and didn't even bother turning off the light - I quickly drifted off to sleep.

----

My phone buzzed once somewhere in my covers indicating I had just received a text. I woke up instantly in an immediate panic. I needed the bathroom and I needed it right away. I didn't bother to check my phone - whoever it was could certainly wait. I tossed back the covers and swung my legs over the edge of my bed.

I hopped off the edge of my bed and through through clenching my jaw I was able to avert disaster despite my aching bladder. I gathered my wits and took a step towards the restroom. It wasn't until my thighs met with resistance from the bulkiness between my legs that I was reminded of what I was wearing.

Some part of me deep down made the lewd suggestion to "just go" but having just woken from a deep sleep I wasn't exactly feeling particularly adventurous. I crossed the room reminded by every awkward step of the padding between my legs spreading my thighs apart. Still what was left of my dignity remained intact. I was still dry. I hadn't wet myself through the night.

I opened the door to our restroom - but the inner door that led to the toilet was shut. "Yeah, that seems like my luck today" I thought to myself as I waited on needles and pins shifting impatiently from foot to foot. My kegels were already fatigued from pushing them past their limit earlier and I knew I wouldn't have much time. After a short wait - probably less time than it had felt - I knocked on the door. Lightly. I didn't want to be pushy after all.

I waited impatiently for a reply, but my kegels were already beginning to flag. I had to consciously keep them flexed or they would involuntarily relax and every second of flexing was threatening to make them cramp up and spasm. I thrust my hand in between my legs squeezing the padding of the pull-up snug against my lips. "Maybe there's nobody in there?" I reasoned and tried the door. Unfortunately it was locked.

Maybe it was because I had such an easy way out, maybe I knew I was actually out of time, or maybe I just had a bubbling curiosity that I didn't want to admit to, but my body was over it and I began to accept it. I turned back into my room and paced back and forth. The movement took my mind off of the aching between my legs.

Was I really going to do it? I felt so naughty, but what choice did I really have? I had strange butterflies in my tummy that were scolding me for being half excited for it. I could feel my heart pounding in my throat. I walked to my bed and braced myself with my free hand on my mattress. I exhaled slowly, and removed my clamped hand from between my legs.

To my surprise and my slight disappointment I didn't immediately explode into violently wetting myself as I had earlier. I placed both hands firmly on my mattress and concentrated. It had been so hard before to keep them clenched, now I couldn't get my muscles to relax despite their cramping. It took a surprising amount of concentration given my desperation but I had just nearly untangled my mental barrier when I heard the toilet flush. A hot jet of pee splashed against my padding but reflex made me immediately clamp it off as quickly as it started. "What if it's Ashley in there?" I thought in a panic. "What would she think if she came into the room and saw me purposefully wetting my... diaper?" Something about the taboo nature of it was exciting and my body began reacting to the thought of sneakily peeing myself while she was around. Maybe she would come in and we could talk about the party while I secretly wet myself in front of her. Maybe if eventually tell her and she'd share how she had done it too in the common room. My nipples felt tight against the thin fabric of my tank top and I felt a whoosh of blood rush to my nethers. Or maybe that was just the warmth from my small jet of relief? I didn't know. Everything felt so tangled and confused in my mind.

I froze, waiting for the door to the shared bathroom to open and Ashley to explode through, but she never did. The little bit I had wet felt warm against my lips, but it lacked the dampness that was present earlier when I had lost control in the common room. Where my incident there had felt humiliating and uncomfortable, this felt oddly nice. Oddly comforting. Twenty seconds, thirty seconds passed and nobody came out. It must have been one of the girls from next door.

Waiting in silence made my need begin to rise again. "I guess that means the toilet is free." I thought, recognizing the surprising amount of disappointment I felt at that realization. I knew the right decision would be to go finish my business properly, but my butterflies started flapping again and my nipples tingled as if they were co conspirators. I knew I had already made the decision deep down in the perverted recesses of my brain. "No. I've already wet myself a little bit... why should I stop now?"

I spread my legs apart and let go. My pee was a little shy at first. I was able to start briefly, but my kegels shut me off by reflex as if they knew and disapproved of the fact I was wearing pants. It was a weird thing - like my potty training was hard wired and didn't want to be bypassed. The second time I started though the wetness came in a torrent pouring out of me. Relief flooded me. I could feel the warm swell of the diaper poofing against my thighs but when I looked down at myself there was nothing that indicated I had done anything other than innocently stand there.

I touched myself through my PJs and enjoyed the feeling of pattering under my shorts. The thickness of the swelling was so great I couldn't even feel my hand on my own mound which was kind of a shame because the naughtiness of the whole situation was really starting to wind me up. I stood with my hand on my crotch feeling my stream pool into my diaper until it trickled to an end. It was hard to tell really when I stopped - there was no audio cue like you get on the toilet, but I could tell when I finally let my muscles return to their default "holding" state.

It felt like I was missing something - and it took me a few seconds to realize that my brain was missing the ritual of wiping, flushing, and everything else associated. It was fascinating how empty and needy I felt without those comforts.

I stepped back from my bed and took a few steps around the room. I was worried at first that the movement from my thighs was going to squeeze the pee out of my diaper like a sponge, but i was satisfied to see that it didn't. It felt weird and soggy to walk with it - but I was already making plans. "If I were wearing tight jeans like earlier, they would have held everything in place and this wouldn't get in the way of my thighs" I thought.

I bravely reached down and gave the front of my diaper a little squeeze to test if anything would leak out. It had a satisfying squish to it. My mind was all over the place and I wanted to explore with my new toy. It just felt so naughty I couldn't stand how it was overwhelming my senses. A particularly raunchy part of me wanted to go try it out in the common room. I'm sure Ashley would immediately suspect me if I showed up looking bashful after my incident earlier. She would probably notice the waistband peeking out of the top of my PJs and immediately put together what had happened. It isn't like her knowing would be the worst thing in the world, it actually might be kind of funto share a secret that only she and I knew. The thought was giving me a slight tingle between my legs that I casually brushed aside.

It sounded fun enough - to venture back into the common room - I had no idea what time it was, but if Ashley wasn't back she'd surely still be there right? First thing was first though, I needed to get changed. Oh my god, even thinking the words "change my diaper" was causing an ick inside of me that I was very conflicted about. I pulled my PJs down and admired the poof between my legs in the mirror. The purple stars and flowers had faded out slightly. There was no doubt I was soaked. I hooked my thumbs in my waistband and pulled down. Cool dry air hit my pussy where it was previously warm and humid. It accentuated the feeling of wetness between my lips. I kicked my diaper under my pink alcove sheet. That was a problem that future Harper would need to figure out. I passed over to Ashley's drawer. The space between my legs may as well have been audibly buzzing.

I opened her panty drawer and moved her tangle of underwear and giant vibrator aside to get to her pack of diapers. A giant "ka-chunk" cut through the silence in the room as her giant white vibrator hit the wooden bottom of the drawer and rang out like a bass drum. It completely changed my course of action for the night. She had said she wouldn't mind if I borrowed it, so why wait?

She had told me to put a towel down so I wouldn't feel like I had to pee so bad. Or was it so that if I did, it wouldn't get everywhere? Either way, my diaper would be just as good. I snatched one from the package in her drawer and wiggled my hips into it quickly. Between her jeans, two pull-ups and now her vibrator I was racking up quite the debt to my new room mate.

I crawled up into bed and hurriedly unwound the cord from the vibrator. I ripped my phone charger out of the outlet near the head of my bed and fumbled with the plug until it slid in.

My head was swimming and my legs felt like jelly as I piled two pillows up against the wall to lean against. I laid back into them and let my bent knees fall open. I glanced over towards Ashley's empty bed. How many times had she let her own legs fall open like this? I bet she looked like a pornstar when she rode this thing. Under my pull up I could feel a drop of my arousal creep out of me and trickle down over my butt. I felt out of control. Deranged even. I knew all that all of these thoughts in my head were pretty wrong, but I couldn't stop thinking them. I held the bulbous head of the white vibrator up against my clit through my diaper. I held it with two hands and braced myself. I wanted it all at once.

I flicked the power button with my thumb.

The wand came to life. It didn't buzz like my little vibrator but it whirred like a blender. I let out an involuntary "holy fuck!" as white hot electricity immediately shot through me so strongly it knocked my hand back. It was like touching an exposed root on my tooth: but instead of overwhelming pain it was overwhelming pleasure.

I tried to gather my senses and steeled my resolve to try again. I made contact with myself with the head of the wand. My abs contracted and my shoulders shot forward as I braced against the feeling coursing through my body. The violent movement of my torso forced a loud "Uuunh" out of my vocal cords. I tried to hold on but unfortunately it was short lived as my convulsion caused me to drop the wand out of contact with myself.

It was just too strong for me. I definitely wanted it; my little body just couldn't handle it. It's like there was a barrier preventing me from letting go and just letting myself ride the wave. I let my head fall back against the wall as the vibrator whirred on the bed between my legs. How the fuck did Ashley use this directly on her clit? I couldn't even touch myself with it through the padding of a diaper! I felt a little like a failure, but I shouldn't have been too surprised - my own vibrator was too strong for me and it had only a fraction of the power of this monstrosity.