Harry Baxter Pt. 01

Story Info
Will Harry survive and prosper?
8.8k words
4.03
54.4k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,482 Followers

HARRY BAXTER

Harry Baxter was a smooth operator. His main goal in life appeared to be the seduction of married women. For him, this pursuit was a life's work.

Harry was a salesman by trade. He finished High School, and got a job selling cars on commission at a used car lot in his medium-sized city. He was a singular success. After five years he bought the lot, and two others in the town. He had just done that, when he stumbled upon his life's main passion. One of the lots he purchased had a woman salesperson working there. Her name was Marilyn Borden. She was 35 years old, married with two children in junior high. Her husband, Terry, worked as a mason. They made a good living between his steady salary and her intermittent commissions. She was no Harry, but she made more than her share of sales. Perhaps part of her success could be attributed to her good looks. She was 5'8" tall, with dark hair and a curvy figure. She used her looks to her advantage in selling cars to guys. She was well aware of what she was doing. So was her husband. They laughed about it fairly often. She would never become too involved with the male buyers. But she would pat them on the arm, allow them a flash look up her skirt when she got into a car, maybe a hug when she made a sale. No more than that, though.

Harry was attracted to her immediately. He had several women with whom he spent time, in and out of bed. None of them were married, and they all wanted more of his time. He limited their access to him. He was not serious about any of them. He was only 23 years old. Harry had always been a success with girls and women. He was glib, and good looking. He stood just over 6' tall and had a slim build. He had sandy blond hair and striking blue eyes. His main asset, though, was his ability to see what another person wanted and what they might be willing to do to get that. It was an ability born of his childhood dealing with two mercurial parents, and then with a mercurial step-father.

When he bought the lot that employed Marilyn, he was immediately intrigued by her. He watched her sell cars for a few weeks. He saw right away what she did. In their discussions about the business, he was able to find out that she was married, with two kids in school. This made him quite determined to seduce her. He didn't want to destroy her life, but he did want to penetrate her careful defenses, and have his way with her. To him it became a challenge.

Harry could see that Marilyn was a little restless with her life. She'd been selling cars for eight years. She'd been married to Terry for 14 years. Harry believed that she was seducible, if he proceeded carefully. He began to use her own techniques on her. He would compliment her on her dress, or on the way she had gotten a sale. Harry let her know that he understood how she used her looks to get what she wanted. He also let her know that he believed she was so attractive that the guys had no chance -- whether they were married or not.

Marilyn liked the compliments, and one day agreed to go out to lunch with Harry. Harry took her to a nice Italian place, and they each had some wine. The lunch lasted almost two hours, from when they left the lot. They had much to talk about, and not just business. They were in a rounded booth, and Harry kept sliding closer to Marilyn. Of course, she knew what he was doing, but she let him slide right up to her, until they were hip to hip.

Harry had worked on her for about two months before that lunch, carefully using his own techniques and hers as well. One thing he was good at was openly describing his life to others. His candor was disarming to Marilyn. She began to feel that they had a real friendship. So she reciprocated and told Harry a lot about her life, kids and her husband. Some of her dissatisfaction with her situation leaked through. She never openly criticized Terry, but Harry knew that she was likely bored with their sex life.

Toward the end of their long lunch, Harry put his arm around Marilyn and kissed her on the lips. She was not quite expecting this, but she was thrilled. After a brief hesitation, she kissed him back. But then she jumped back, shocked at what had happened. Harry placated her, apologized. They left and went back to work

The next day Harry broached the subject of the kiss, and asked Marilyn if she'd like more intimacy. She was again a little flustered. But she didn't say no.

In another week they were in bed at a local motel over the lunch hour.

Harry was very good at sex, and Marilyn quickly overcame her guilt, and enjoyed herself immensely. Harry was by far the most accomplished lover she'd ever had. It helped that he had a larger cock than her husband, or any of her prior boy friends.

The affair lasted about six months, moving from motels to Harry's apartment. Inevitably, though, Terry found out about it. One of his work buddies had seen Marilyn coming out of Harry's building and asked Terry about it. Terry had noticed some odd behavior, especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He followed her at lunch time.

Their marriage fell apart slowly after that. Terry divorced Marilyn. Harry distanced himself from her.

Harry was bitten by the married woman bug, though.

His used car business went fairly well, but he couldn't be at three spots at once, and his skills as a manager did not reach the level of his salesmanship. After another year, he sold up the car business.

Harry moved to another city nearby, and got a job selling lines of clothing. He met another interesting, insecure married woman there. She worked at the major customer for his clothing sales. She was a buyer, and through her he sold a lot of threads. He seduced her and their sexual affair went on for about half a year before they cut it off by mutual agreement. Her husband never found out about his wife's infidelity, even though the two lovers often had sex in his bed. Harry always got a thrill from bedding the wife in the marital bed.

Harry made another conquest at his own company. This came after his affair with the buyer was almost completed. The wife, Susan Borden, worked as an executive assistant to one of the big bosses. Her husband Manny was a construction foreman for a company that built luxury houses, and rehabbed older mansions. They had three children, two daughters in high school and a younger son who was 12 years old. Harry worked on Susan for about six weeks, eventually taking her to lunch three times in that sixth week. After the third lunch, they went to a motel for the afternoon. Susan was an attractive woman, tall and buxom. But prior to meeting Harry she had easily rebuffed the advances of wolfish men. These came often, and she had developed certain techniques for rejecting them. They ranged from outright rudeness, to gentle dissuasion. So, Susan was shocked when she found herself lounging on a motel bed in the late afternoon, having been thoroughly fucked twice by Harry. She felt as if her world had shifted completely. She loved Manny, but the sex with Harry was the best that she had ever experienced. She loved her kids as well, deeply, but it hadn't stopped her from giving herself to Harry.

Their sexual affair went on for a month before Harry reached his goal of fucking Susan in the marital bed. It was on a weekend, when Manny had to be on a rush job an hour's drive away. Susan sent the kids to her mom's place, pleading exhaustion. She and Harry spent Friday evening through Sunday afternoon having sex and occasionally eating a snack or napping. Susan had stopped feeling guilty, but was poleaxed when Manny arrived about thirty minutes after Harry left. Manny had found out about Harry. One of his work friends had rolled by the house Sunday morning. He saw Harry, and then he saw Susan, as he walked up to the door. He turned around and left the area, but he called Manny. Manny drove home, just missing Harry. But Susan was just pulling the sheets off the bed, and hadn't showered.

Manny was coldly furious. He left to pick up his kids, and told Susan to pack up. When he got to Susan's mom's house, Susan had warned her. But she just hugged Manny and let him take the kids. Susan was gone when they got home.

Manny was furious. He vowed to make Harry pay for messing with his family.

Harry cashed in his job benefits and left for Seattle soon after that day. Manny never found him. Manny filed for divorce, but relented after a few months. He moved back to the family home. Yet the marriage was never the same. Manny simply didn't trust his wife. There was really nothing she could do to combat that. Nevertheless, they remain together.

In Seattle Harry got a job selling new, high end cars. He was an immediate success at that. He also met several married women, some customers, and one was his boss's wife. Her name was Joan Dillon, and her husband was Steve. Harry was very patient with Joan. Meanwhile he bedded three other married women. Two were customers, and one was the wife of a fellow salesman. He was quite discrete, very careful with these women. He had never really done a multiple married woman campaign before. He fucked his co-worker's wife one night in the marital bed, while the fellow was out at an away football game. Then he cooled it down with her. In time he also succeeded with the other two women, customers. When he did screw them in their homes, he gradually cooled it with them, and concentrated on Joan Dillon.

His efforts ramped up around the holidays, at a company party. He danced with Joan and quietly propositioned her. By this time Joan was practically panting to have Harry. They slipped out to one of the fancy cars. They used the back seat. Joan was 'in love.' The two met once or twice a week at motels. When Harry found out that Steve was scheduled for a weekend in Vegas, he asked Joan to invite him to her house. She was only too happy to do that. They spent two nights and days in bed. Joan was older than Harry by a decade, but she was a tiger. She nearly killed him with sex.

Steve had been suspicious about his wife, and he had put recording devices on several places at his home, including the bedroom of course. All hell exploded when he listened to the tapes on Sunday night. He threw Joan out of the house, tossed her clothes out as well.

When Joan's close friend Helen Jamison picked her up, Joan called Harry. As she was on the phone with Harry, Steve's Mercedes blew by the car. Joan told Harry to run. He did, and just in time. Steve missed him by about three minutes. He paced around the parking lot of Harry's condo, waving a Glock. Police were called. Steve was arrested, but made station house bail.

Harry had seen Steve's arrest from the balcony of a friend's apartment. He slipped back into his place and packed up what he thought he needed. Then he got into his Jag and drove away.

Steve divorced Joan. In that process, Harry's affairs with the other women became known. Two are still married, but the fellow salesman left his wife for good.

Harry ended up in San Diego.

SAN DIEGO

Harry loved San Diego for its weather. He got a job selling used cars again. He didn't need money now. He'd made so much that he considered retirement. But he decided to keep his hand in. He had been in San Diego for a year when he met Faith Drummond and her husband Marc. Before he met her, he had sworn off the pursuit of married women, since it had proven to be dangerous. Faith changed his mind.

Faith and Marc had been married ten years, and had two children in grade school -- John and Vera. Faith worked as a lawyer doing estates and trusts for a big firm. Marc was an accountant who ran his own business from their house. Because he was home more, Marc took the kids to and from school. They had a young lady come in after school to be with the kids, since Marc was usually busy then.

Faith was a real beauty. She was 5'8" with a slim figure, blond hair and hazel eyes. Marc was not so impressive. He was an inch shorter than his wife, a little pudgy, and had brown hair and brown eyes. Despite his appearance, Marc had some athletic ability. He played men's baseball, and also lifted weights at the YMCA. He looked soft. He was not soft, though. Marc had another trait that wasn't apparent at first. He was a man who paid very careful attention to detail.

Harry met the couple at a charity fundraiser sponsored by Faith's law firm. Harry was involved with the charity -- Homeless Help. He had devised a campaign to put this charity in the black, and build a permanent shelter to house those who were temporarily homeless. He was quite successful at raising money. Some of it went to his own account, but not enough to attract attention. It was Harry who set up the fundraiser with the law firm. He sold a partner he met at a restaurant on the idea.

The event was a rousing success. It raised quite a lot of money. Plus, Harry met Faith. He decided that evening, while he was dancing with her, that she would fall to him. He discounted Marc. He was polite to Marc, but when he danced with Faith, he held her a little closer than necessary. He started his subtle flattery as well. At the end of the evening Faith's interest in Harry was on the rise. Marc noticed.

Harry caught a break when Faith was assigned to assist him with the aftermath of the fete. Proceeds were deposited, and some plans for a Christmas event were made. He had two meetings with Faith at the law office. He continued his small efforts, casually flattering her. He asked about Marc. Faith said Marc worked out of their house. Harry didn't really comment on that, but let her see that he was less than impressed.

Harry asked Faith out to lunch about three weeks after the event. She accepted. Faith had begun to warm up to Harry. After their lunch, she found herself thinking of Harry as she went to bed that night. She initiated sex with Marc, and they had a very good time.

Marc and Faith had what can only be described as a good sex life with each other. Faith was completely satisfied, and so was Marc. Their sex was varied and usually intense. That's why Faith was surprised to find herself thinking about Harry as her husband fucked her. She had an unusually strong orgasm that night. Marc noticed. Marc wondered about it. He didn't complain, though.

Faith again accepted Harry's invitation to lunch the next day. Two days in a row now. She found herself thinking about Harry that morning before their lunch meeting. Her thoughts were decidedly impure. She was actually startled by that. She began to assess her current situation vis-à-vis Harry. There was no doubt that she was very attracted to him. Yet she absolutely did not want to have a sexual relationship with him, or cheat on Marc. She decided to cool it a bit with Harry, after the lunch today.

Meanwhile, back at their house, Marc was uneasy about his wife. He decided to call by her office and take her to lunch. He arrived there, a short distance from their home, at about 12:30. He asked the receptionist not to call back to her. He wanted to surprise her. But the Receptionist told him that Faith had just left for lunch. She didn't know where Faith had gone, but she knew she had left with Harry Baxter. Marc thanked her, and left. His alarm bells were ringing loudly.

He didn't see Faith's car in the lot. He cruised by some local eateries, looking for it. After about fifty minutes he was about to give up when he saw her car at a stop light. Harry Baxter was the only other occupant.

Faith had had every intention of carrying out her plan to cool things down with Harry. They went to a small Greek restaurant about two miles from her work. She decided that she should drive, so she'd have some choices after. They were having a nice lunch, talking about the Christmas event, when Faith realized that Harry was holding her hand. She didn't really know how that happened, since they were in a booth across from each other. She started to pull away from him. He clasped her hand more tightly, and their conversation ceased as they stared at each other.

"I want you so much," Harry said.

"We can't have that sort of relationship, Harry." Faith didn't remove her hand though. She felt herself responding to his touch.

"I believe that you want me as well. We can have this without disrupting your life."

"Maybe we could, but it's too much of a chance for me to take. Maybe I'd like to take a risk, but I will not do it." Faith stared into Harry's blue eyes.

"Well, a man can only try," Harry said, smiling.

Harry signaled the waiter for the check, and put his card on the plate when it came. He looked back at Faith. She was looking down at the table. She really looked pensive, almost as if she was about to cry.

"Faith, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry. I just have some strong feelings for you."

Faith looked at Harry. She gave him a small smile. "I think you're a real tempter, Harry. I don't know how this got so far."

"How far is that, holding hands?"

"I guess you're right. Not very far."

"We can just forget about what I said. Go on with planning the event. I hope I haven't ruined that."

"No, we can do that. Let's get back. I have to work."

They drove back to her office. Faith parked in her spot. She walked Harry to his car.

He said, "I'll call you about the venue when I get something more definite."

"Okay." She looked at him. He held out his hand for a handshake. It seemed odd to her, so she gave him a little hug, and thanked him for the lunch. She walked away into the office and Harry got into his Mazda Miata and drove away.

Harry understood how far he had gotten with Faith.

Marc had followed their car and saw that exchange. It seemed to him that Harry just wanted to shake hands, but Faith wanted a hug. He worried.

Marc went back home. He worked for a while, but he was really thinking about Faith and Harry, and what he had seen. He was quite uncomfortable with the entire situation. He had no overt reason to feel discomfort, but he did.

He decided to make a small investigation of Harry. He ran Harry's name through several data bases. There was not a lot on Google, just some news articles about the sale of the three used car lots by Harry. He looked further. He found Harry's address and cell phone number. He also found a Seattle address, and another in Pittsburgh. It seemed that Harry moved around. Finally, Marc put Harry's name into a data base covering court cases of all sorts. Harry's name came up in a Seattle divorce. The case was Dillon v. Dillon. Marc got Steve Dillon's name and contact information.

Faith was shaken by her lunch with Harry. She felt as if she were standing on the edge of a cliff and had an urge to jump off, just so she could feel the pleasurable sensation of falling freely. The analogy steeled her determination to keep a standoffish distance from Harry. She knew that if she got too close to him, she might jump.

Marc was undecided about how to proceed. He called the number for Steve Dillon, and Dillon answered. Marc was filled in by Steve about Harry's Seattle activities, and also about the prior entanglements. Steve Dillon had come by that information during the divorce proceedings. Marc also tracked down Manny Borden. But Manny really didn't want to discuss his wife's affair with Harry. Bad memories. He did warn Marc that Harry was a tricky and evil guy, and that sooner or later he would succeed in his seduction of Marc's wife.

Marc was not sure whether to immediately confront Faith, and show her his information. If he did that, Faith would know that Marc didn't trust her. Marc decided to ask her about Harry. When Faith got home from work, they ordered out, and sat down with beers and pizza. Marc asked Faith about her day.

"Yes, I'm sorry I wasn't in when you came by. I went out to lunch with Harry Baxter."

Marc asked, "What's up with that guy? You see a lot of him?'

demander
demander
1,482 Followers