Harry Baxter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marc, I won't be bullied by you. I'm not going to hop into bed with Harry. You're making too much of this."

"No. I'm not. I'm warning you. I don't think it's bullying for me to try to save our family. I think you should also try to do that, maybe."

"Our family will be fine." Faith was almost in tears when she said that. She tried to back out of Marc's arms, but he held on.

"Don't fuck us up, Faith. We're your family. Don't mess with that. Back off this guy." Harry let her go and walked upstairs. He brushed his teeth and got into bed.

Faith couldn't believe that things had gotten so messed up. Her husband was some kind of mind reader, and he wasn't wrong. The whole conversation proceeded on the premise that Faith had decided to let Harry have her sexually. And it was true. She assumed that she could easily get Harry to take her back to his place for 'lunch.' But Marc had headed that off. Faith knew that if she let Harry fuck her, Marc would somehow know. She also knew that he wouldn't stand for it. She didn't know, though, what exactly he would do.

She decided that she would have to cancel the Chevy dealer trip with Harry. She texted him, calling it off. Then she cut off her phone and went upstairs.

Marc was reading in bed. Faith got ready for bed, and came into the room.

"I called off the thing with Harry for tomorrow. I'm sorry I even thought about it. I will not let him get to me, I promise."

"Okay. I'm glad. I thought I might get some sort of ultimatum."

"No, I would never do that."

They cuddled up, but there was no sex that night.

The next few days Marc watched Faith carefully. He didn't see any evidence that she was fooling around. He knew that if she went off with Harry, she wouldn't be able to hide that from him. She knew it as well.

Despite his conclusion that Faith was staying away from Harry, Marc drove out one afternoon to a spot along Harry's longer route. It was a spot that was truly hidden from all but traffic on a gravel road to nowhere. Marc walked into a copse and dug another hole like the first one.

Faith had spent days working hard at the new case. She had only been in touch with Harry via emails, and not so many of those.

Harry wondered what was going on with Faith and Marc. He was certain that Faith was ready for sex with him when she set up the Chevy visit and lunch. But something happened when she went home, and she called it off. Before, with other women, he would always back off when something like that happened. That's what he did here. The ball was coming up in two weeks. He knew that she would have to reinitiate contact just to make sure things went as planned.

And Faith did find that she had to speak to Harry about charity related things. Time was rushing forward, and she didn't like last minute crises. She called him and the went over decorations, music and staff matters. Then he laid out how the raffle would work. It was a great plan, and Faith told him that. Then Harry brought up the elephant in the room.

"Faith, when we were going to lunch a few days ago, I thought we were going to......well...hit it off, finally. What happened?"

"Harry, I think we should just let this drop. I told you how tempting you were to me. But Marc is really very perceptive. As soon as something happened, he would know. It's like he has magic."

"Hmmm. Sounds like we would already have something going, if it weren't for that. I know you want to. You know I want to. Why not tell Marc what you want?"

"Because, that would ruin our relationship. Surely that is clear to you."

"Why should it? A woman can satisfy more than one man. You especially. Why should Marc be the one and only for you? You should tell him that you'd like a hall pass."

"I can't do that. He's kick me out in a second."

"If he did, that's on him. I'd let you live with me. Just think of what all we could do then."

No, Harry. I love him and I won't hurt him, even if I might want you."

"Well, let me know if you change your mind. Meanwhile, where are we with the staff for the ball?"

For the next week, Faith and Harry just kept strictly to business. Marc didn't see any guilty behavior from Faith. They made plans to have a sitter, and go to the charity ball.

On the Friday before the event, Faith and Harry met at the hotel. They and the hotel staff went over the details, and prepped the temporary hires.

When they were finished, Harry walked her out to her car. He took her arm as they walked. When they got to the car, Harry pulled Faith to him in a hug. Faith was surprised, but she didn't pull away. Harry put his hand behind her head. He pulled her into a kiss. Faith was shocked, then thrilled. She responded to the kiss by opening her mouth so Harry could put his tongue into her. Harry did that, and then he pulled her hips into him, so she could feel his erection.

"I'm going to take you tomorrow at the ball. A ball at the ball. Don't wear any panties."

"Oh...oh...," Faith was overwhelmed.

Harry let her go and walked away to his car. Faith opened her door and collapsed into the driver's seat. She just sat there, watching Harry drive off.

That evening Marc noticed that Faith was quiet. He put it down to jitters about the ball the next day. But he wasn't sure that was all that was going on. When the two were ready for bed, Marc hugged Faith and pulled her over to him. Faith seemed to resist for a beat, then she lunged into a kiss. She rubbed her hands all over Marc's chest, and she worked her way down to his cock. She sucked it with true gusto. Then she lifted her long nightshirt off and mounted Marc. She had an orgasm within a minute. She kept bouncing up and down on Marc's cock. She leaned forward and stuck her tongue into his mouth, bouncing harder and harder on him. Marc's orgasm felt as if she were sucking his cum out of him. It was fantastic.

After, they lay there panting. Marc knew what had happened. Something with Harry had again aroused his wife.

Marc whispered, 'That was all down to Harry, wasn't it? What happened?"

"He kissed me. I wasn't expecting it.... It...I...kissed him back. Then he walked off."

"Faith, tomorrow is the big day. I'll be with you, and I don't want any problems with Harry. But if I see a problem, I will make it plain. Vary plain how I feel."

"Marc, I'll behave. After the dance, I'll let someone else wrap up the details with Harry. I will not be around him after tomorrow."

"Okay, I guess. Be careful. I don't trust you, you know. I'll be watching you all night."

"Good."

They awoke the next morning, went to work. Each was home on time, They both dressed for the charity ball.

Marc was dressed and waiting downstairs for Faith. Faith was putting on her make up, and her dress. It was low cut in back, coming down almost to her waist. The skirt was knee length and loose, so that when she danced, it would twirl around her. She had heels to match the dress. At the last minute, before she came downstairs, Faith took off her matching panties. She told herself that nothing would happen, but she knew that if the chance arose -- if Harry arose -- she would welcome him inside her. She just thought she was teasing herself, because she was quite certain that Marc would not ever be far away from her. But if fate intervened.....

Marc complimented Faith on her dress. They took an Uber to the hotel. The kids were at her parents' house, and Marc had rented a room at the hotel. He was looking forward to their own little after party.

Harry had also rented a room at the hotel.

Both rooms were on the fourth floor, east wing.

Harry had a date with a neighbor of his -- Cindy. She was a beautiful woman, and single. Harry loved sex with her. She was wild and couldn't get enough of Harry. Before they left for the hotel, though, Harry warned Cindy that he had plans to end the evening with another woman, if he could. She understood that, because she understood Harry. She was looking forward to an interesting evening, watching Harry's moves.

CHARITY BALL? (next)