All Comments on 'Harry Baxter Pt. 01'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ridiculous.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

It's sad how much destruction an asshole like this leaves in his wake. All those marriages destroyed, and the poor kids left growing up in broken homes, just so he can get off at seducing married women.

If anyone asks why betrayed husband's go after the lover, this story fully justifies it. Someone giving Harry a beating so bad that he's never able to get it up again would be doing a public service. I hope he gets castrated in the next chapter, that would be a great ending.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

Seriously mate the level of misogyny is totally revolting. I have read this far and hope you can redeem yourself in the last stretch, but really women as pliant friable sex objects prey to the largest cock...if that was remotely true we would all have ten foot schwangers dragging along behind us and women would have the vaginas of whales. Erotic literature is an art...try reading Anais Nin

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

I'll wait for the rest of the story. Too many Part Ones out there that are never finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this reminds me of my first wife- no matter how much I warned her she blew me off and then I found them together- he probably still limps to this day 42 years later and she is on husband number 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please don't let Harry be successful! Faith has already crossed lines. Please don't let her go all the way. Would LOVE to see Marc do something about Harry. What home-wrecking menace!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly, I want Marc to win and Harry to lose. But his wife has shown herself to have no real willpower or loyalty. I really hope she smartens up before she makes a huge mistake. Also, Harry needs to be destroyed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Faith has already betrayed her husband. And in planning to allow Harry to have her at the ball she continues to. I prefer reconciliations but I'm disgusted by her lack of self control and disrespect towards her husband, marriage, and family. At least Marc seems to stay ahead of them. I hope that continues.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

Not sure where this is going but he should not have them attend the ball. Skip it and see that she can never have contact with this guy again. He should also spend the cash on a PI.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Harry has got to be stopped! Please post the conclusion soon.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to Harry's demise. Faith needs to lose everything. Marc should invite the ex-husbands has had talked to to join in the fun. They need to make it slow and very painful so that Harry might experience some remorse before the final blow.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Harry needs killing very badly. He may have met his.match in Marc though. Now Marc has his holes dug, and he has the tazer, I really hope he plans to plant Harry in a deep hole that he never leaves. Faith is a feckless idiot, but I want Marc to save her. Good start to your story.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

I hope the women don't hold it against you that in times of "me too" you portray women as if they were willing sex objects that are just chasing a big cock! As a chauvinist, you should allow women a little more intelligence!

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

I hate to admit it, but I jumped from the middle of page one to page three (I don't think I missed much). As far as Faith and Harry are concerned, Harry was warned by Faith that Marc was on to them and yet he still moved forward with his plan. Faith sealed her fate when she took off her matching panties claiming, 'She told herself that nothing would happen, but she knew that if the chance arose -- if Harry arose -- she would welcome him inside her'. She already made up her mind.

As for Marc, "Marc drove out one afternoon to a spot along Harry's longer route. It was a spot that was truly hidden from all but traffic on a gravel road to nowhere. Marc walked into a copse and dug another hole like the first one.' What could he need to holes for?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Not impressed with Faithless. Marc should already kick her pathetic ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let Harry win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Burn this fucker. Rip his nuts off and shove them down his throat.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Had to stop on the first page. Women are really not that stupid, well except for those below the Mason-Dixon line. For the record women tend to be far smarter than men, and obviously that is the case with you. Just another man with a lifelong misconception of women.

Well if you ever break up with your hand you might meet one some day, not that any would have much to do with you.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

I am sure every body realizes Harry is an asshole. How did nobody pursue him? Marc seemed to find out about him why did nobody else? Even after the fact and he left town. If a reckoning comes, i would like to see several wronged husbands appear. I personally do no like the grave in the woods approach. Your only way out of that is to have former husbands come forward to nail him. which gives me an idea.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

I agree with @mattenw; not even one of your women characters said NO to him...That makes the story weaker...I think also that Marc took a long time to act...Why wait his family was destroyed to act? After that it doesn't matter if he kills Harry! Killing Harry will not give him his family back...3* for now

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

A simple conclusion. They fuck at the ball. Then Harry diisappears fast down one hole and Faith disappears very slowly down the other! After agonizing on her behavior and suffering Mark's painful wrath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He dug two holes for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a feeling that Harry will be moving again only this time it won't be his idea of when or where he is going.

In fact, I think this time Marc will be helping Harry to move- right into that hole that he dug in the park.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 3 years ago

Marc needs to nip the bud before Harry spreads his seamen into Faith. Just a simple large rubber band wrapped around asshole’s balls for a while will cause damage to the reproductive system that is not repairable by medical science. If blood flow is cut off to the testicles, they die slowly. That’s why they are situated lower center mass, where they stay warm and protected. In botany you cut the bud before pollination. I seam to be upset with this story. Sorry demander.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Faith has already cheated emotionally. Marc should just kill Harry now. Then divorce the Faithless slut...

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. Looking forward to seeing Harry meeting his maker, and Faith losing her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Call me when Harry's funeral is scheduled so I can decline to attend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Marc dug two holes. Looks like he may be worried about Harry and Faith "running away" together.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

If my hubs was writing the story, he'd have Marc cut Harry's cock off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Be careful of your details. You used Harry’s name when it should have been Marc. This is extremely confusing. You don’t eat brauts. They are brats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As i see it Harry will not have a funeral just an unmarked hole in the ground.

demanderdemanderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Kitty, I tried that once before, and they wouldn't allow it. Dunno why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always great to lionize a home wrecking man whore

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Next part: she has her affair and then there's the raac ending

curly1curly1almost 3 years ago

Faith should get kicked to the curb.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Length & Details

There are too many details in too many of the pre-Faith conquests. On the other hand, having Faith get hornier after finding out Harry is a Master Cocksman is a nice twist! Women are capable of multiprioritizing. Want to be ravished by the wolf while expecting to be ‘understood’ by her loving family! Perhaps that should be multifantasizing!

4*. With hopes Part 2 is more parsimonious re: bit players!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with those who said the other wronged husbands should be able to participate in Harry's demise! He deserves to have to answer to each and every one of them. It would also be nice to see the previous wives fill Faith in on what being with Harry cost them. She needs to gain control over her hormones and let intelligence and loyalty reign!

I would prefer a reconciliation because I hate to see breakups. But PLEASE do not let Faith sleep with Harry. I worry that he will drug Marc or something so that he can get to Faith. Please don't let that happen! I don't want to read of Harry having the upper hand even for a second!!! What a disgusting person!

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 3 years ago

marc just might give harry what he deserves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You do know that there are women who cannot be seduced, right? This belongs in Mind Control.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

oooo shit NICE cliffhanger lol please dont make us wait too long :)

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

idk feels like marc is done with faith rather she fucks harry or not. i mean what he stays married to her and ever time she has a hardcore orgasm he is going to be thinking if she fucking harry instead of him. anyway here "Don't fuck us up, Faith. We're your family. Don't mess with that. Back off this guy." Harry let her go and walked upstairs. He brushed his teeth and got into bed." name switch there watch that it can get bad if u let it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There really ought to be a Lit story category labeled “Martian Slut Ray” where stories with wives like Faith are featured…….

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the overall plot and lot forward to reading the next chapter. There were some edit errors and the narrative didn't flow in a lot of places. It seemed like you relied on ongoing series of simple sentences rather than breaking it up with a flow on long, medium and/or short sentences. 4*

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Harry needs to meet

a well aimed bullet

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 3 years ago

There are guys who can manipulate a lot of women to do what they want and there are women who fall for it. I still wouldn't stay with a woman that I had to follow and be handcuffed to in order to keep her faithful.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Faith just isn't an attractive or sympathetic character.

Why would anyone put up with such a pathetic faithless bitch?

Yes, Marc could do better easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. Sad thing is that if a woman in the workplace does not put a player firmly in his place right from the start, there is a good chance she will end up being seduced. When Harry wouldn't release her hand at the lunch, a cold, "Let go of my hand" and terminating the lunch at once would have been the right response. Going to a partner and telling him/her, "You have to find someone else to work this charity thing. Harry keeps coming onto me and I'm feeling sexually harassed." The law firm has made her participation a work-related matter and if they do not substitute someone else for her, the possible liabilities for the firm are enormous. In the post-MeToo era, most firms won't take that risk. Marc should have reached out himself to the firm, telling her he would do so if she did not end her involvement in the event. He really cannot trust her because there is always another Harry out there for an attractive but weak woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Someone's gonna end up ina hole,possibly two. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Back in the late 70s when I was nineteen years old, I noticed one of the 24 year-old HotShots hitting on one of the married secretaries who was a few years older than him. One of my workmates nudged we would his elbow and said that this idiot doesn't realize what kind of trouble he's getting himself into. Truly prophetic words have never been spoken, the 24 year-old married secretary have one coffee / lunch date, and then two days later, the 24 year-old piece of s*** failed to show up for work. After an exhaustive search police did never find the body. That's how real bad asses took care of shithead casanovas. I'm in my 60's now,and are greatly saddened by how wimpy the American male has gotten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Harry needs a really good slaughtering!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In a proper society and culture, the first time he messed with a married woman, he would have been put down like a rabid dog, and all the other marriages wouldn’t have been threatened.

ZK

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's kinda hard to be late coming home from work when you work out of your house.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

3 pages ? could have been just 2

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

Little bit stilted in the way you wrote this, it’s just a lot of bullet points in the way it’s being told, I like the plot, I love the characters

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So terribly told, just a list of events lacking feelings, motivations or any kind of meaningful insight into the minds of the protagonists. Basically it's just a mysogynistic take on women being whore's ruled by their vaginas and men being either preditory dogs or knights. Life is just so much more nuanced than that. But certain sections of society seem to have managed to live to their 50s and still believe that life is black and white, rather than the grey it really is.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

1. Marc sends info to the spouses of the two married women that he knows are cheating with Harry (including Harry's contact info).

2. Two marriages implode.

3. Harry leaves town, as is his usual M.O.

4. Marc lives warily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous