Harry Herrick's Naked Summer Pt. 03

Story Info
Judith encourages Harry and Ann.
3.6k words
0000

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to the front door when I heard Judith's voice behind me.

"Are you just going to leave without saying anything? I thought you had better manners than that."

I turned to face her. I was momentarily thrown to see her still naked, but managed to pull myself together enough to say something about it probably being best in the circumstances.

"Don't be silly Harry. Ann told me what you were planning for this afternoon and I'm sorry to have spoiled it. Believe me I heartily approve. The two of you should have got together ages ago. I could never understand why you didn't."

"We are friends, Mrs Wilson. We didn't want to spoil things."

"You can be friends and fuck too you know. Presumably you think that yourselves or you wouldn't have planned your get together. And I think, given I've had your cock in my mouth, you can call me Judith now, don't you?"

"Yes, Mrs, I mean Judith."

"So come back here and stay for dinner. I promise I won't be naked by then. Cooking naked is not a good idea, believe me. In fact we can all dress up."

I mumbled something about not being dressed for a dinner party.

"Don't worry about that. You have time to go home and change. You must promise to come back though, for Ann's sake. If you don't you obviously don't care enough about her, in which case I will handcuff you to my bed until I'm finished with you."

Ann appeared behind her, her face red and puffy from crying.

"She's quite capable of that you know."

I slipped past Judith and took Ann in my arms.

"Do you want me to come back?"

She gave a snuffled yes.

"Then I will -- for you."

"Thank you Mrs Wilson. I will come to dinner tonight. I'll be back in about an hour if that is OK?"

"That will be very nice Harry. I will see you then."

I gave Ann's hand a squeeze, then left the house. I dashed home and changed into something a bit more formal, left a note for my Mum and Dad telling them where I was going, then as promised I was back with Ann and Judith within the hour.

This time I rang the doorbell. Judith answered. She was now dressed and looked incredible in a tight fitting black dress with a plunging cleavage that emphasised every curve and was so short it didn't seem likely she could sit down in it without flashing everyone. She saw my reaction and smiled, but otherwise said nothing.

She stepped back to let me in, standing very close so that I brushed against her breasts as I passed. She grabbed my backside and squeezed.

"Go through to the garden. Dinner will be ready in about half an hour. Ann will be down shortly."

I

knew the way of course. I had been there many times as a child. I had never seen her dressed like that though, positively oozing sex.

"Help yourself to a beer I you like. I've got a bottle of wine open if you prefer that."

In the garden I sat with my beer looking over the garden. I could see the summerhouse where other things being equal Ann and I would have spent the afternoon. I sighed at the thought of what had been missed.

I heard heels on the paving behind me and turned to see Ann walking towards me. Her mother had radiated sex appeal, but Ann was just incredibly beautiful. Her dress was tight fitting, like her mothers. It was a deep rich velvety green, a perfect complement for her hair. It had a tight bodice with a high neck and long sleeves. The skirt was just to the knee, but split at the sides almost to her hip. Standing still she looked the height of elegance, but moving she flashed an expanse of tanned thigh.

I jumped up as she approached.

"I've never seen you look so beautiful," I said.

She smiled and hugged me.

"Believe it or not this was my Mum's dress. She got it in Hong Kong when she was my age. I didn't know it existed until tonight when she gave it to me. It fits perfectly"

"I'm lost for words. You look, you are, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

She teared up.

"I have a confession to make," she sniffed. "I fell in love with you when I was about 13. You seemed so determined just to be friends though, that I never had the nerve to say it. When we snogged at Carol's party two years ago, I though that was it, but you never followed through. I cried for a week."

"I'm sorry, Ann. I knew you were gorgeous, but still wanted your friendship. You must have thought I was pretty dense."

She snuffled a bit then gave me a weak smile.

"We'll just have to try and make up for lost time..."

"I'll do my best to catch up."

We stood there, holding hands and looking stupidly at each other until Judith called out the meal was ready. I can't remember what we ate. I just remember looking at the beautiful girl opposite, with, to be honest, the occasional sideways glance at Judith as she hopped up and down for each course. I don't think I hid my looks very well though. My shin was sore from the kick Ann gave me as she saw me sneaking a peek at Judith's incredible rear. She was smiling as she did it, so I suppose she didn't mind too much.

After the meal was cleared away we sat outside again. It was cooling down as darkness fell, but I was perfectly happy to sit between these two gorgeous women, talking about nothing much. Eventually though, Judith stood up.

"I'm going inside before my nipples poke a hole through this dress."

"Muuum!"

"It's true, look at them," she said cupping them in her hands. "You know I can't wear a bra with this dress."

It was true. I could see both standing out against the sheer fabric.

"Not bad for an old lady's are they Harry."

"Don't tease him Mum. He doesn't know where to look."

"Oh he knows all right. When he hasn't been gazing at you, he's been checking my bum. I saw you kick him, when you caught him sneaking a look. I don't mind him looking. If I didn't want to be looked at I wouldn't be wearing a dress like this."

Ann smiled indulgently. I realised she'd made her peace with Judith while I was out. I wondered what my part would be in keeping that peace. I didn't imagine they would give me much say in it. I didn't care.

"I'm going inside. I'll leave you two to work things out. Remember what I said Ann. I meant it."

With that she walked off, swaying seductively. I watched of course. It was impossible not to. As she got to the door she turned.

"Harry? Don't tear the dress. I may not fit in it any more, but it has very happy memories for me."

With that she disappeared inside, although not without a last wiggle.

"She's an impossible woman to live with," said Ann, exasperated. "I know she loves me, I know she has my best interests at heart, but she can't resist trying to take over."

"So what did she tell you."

"That she approved of you and didn't object to us fucking. That if for some reason we didn't hit it off, she would be very happy to fuck you instead and give me Stewart until I left for Uni. That if you hurt me, she would tear that gorgeous cock from your body and feed it to you raw. From Mum that's a pretty positive endorsement. She always says what she means."

"I'll bear that in mind. Especially the last bit."

We sat a bit longer. We knew we had a decision to make very soon, one I found I was quite nervous about. Suddenly a random thought struck me.

"What happened to Stewart tonight?"

"Oh he's for sex only. Mum says he's pretty but so boring that when he leaves the room it seems as if someone has just come in. She's right. He is deadly boring about anything but planes -- which is itself a definition of boring to my mind. He's happy just being used for sex I think. Apart from planes I think it's all he wants."

"He's never bothered you?"

"No -- he is absolutely besotted with Mum."

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"What now?"

"You mean about our plans for today?"

"Yes"

"You could start by taking off that dress. I'm terrified of touching you while you wear it for fear of what your Mum might do to me."

"I think her first lover bought it for her."

She stood and turned her back to me.

"You will have to unfasten the buttons down the back."

Slowly, my hands shaking, and not from fear of her Mum, I unbuttoned her. Still facing away, she slipped her arms out of the sleeves and lowered the bodice, then dropped the dress to the floor and stepped out of it. She bent forward to pick it up, thrusting her backside towards me as she did so. I swallowed as I looked at her.

Beneath the dress was a tiny pair of lace briefs and an equally tiny bra. She turned to face me, spreading her arms to the side.

"Do you like what you see?"

I swallowed hard again. My trousers were already tenting.

"Ohhh, Ann. I want you so much."

She reached behind her and released the bra, letting her breasts stand free, then stepped out of the briefs to reveal her full nakedness. I couldn't help comparing her lean athletic look to the voluptuousness of Judith. I would be happy to carry on making the comparison every opportunity I got.

I opened my mouth but couldn't speak. She stepped forward. She was still wearing her heels, which made her sway just like her mother had. My mouth was dry as I looked at her.

"Aren't you going to say anything."

I shook my head, then dropped to my knees and buried my face in her neatly trimmed bush, another difference from her mother's wild curls. I breathed in her smell.

"Take off your clothes" she commanded. Obediently I stood, stepped out of my shoes

then dropped my trousers and briefs, and stepped out of them as I unfastened my shirt. Soon I was as naked as her. She pushed me back towards the lounger. I sat down and she sat astride me.

I didn't need prompting. My semi sprang to full life almost immediately. She raised herself up to let me slide inside then carefully lowered herself again, guiding me in. She winced as I entered her, then relaxed as she took my full length.

"Don't move, let me just get used to the feel of you inside me."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, her face close to mine. Her hips began moving in slow circles as we sat and my erection slowly grew inside her.

"Ohhh, I like that," she said. So did I...

She was still rolling her hips around me, her eyes half closed, her breathing getting faster. I was holding on trying not to come.

We were both breathing harder now. I started moving in response to her, my hands around her bum cheeks as she swivelled and shimmied on me. She started to moan slightly, her eyes half closed again, her lips slightly parted. I added a thrust up to the pattern and she gave a gasp, then another as I did it again. By now I was slipping and sliding around inside her with each movement, thrusting deeper and deeper. She started lifting off me as I pulled away then slammed down again as I thrust up. I was kneading her buttocks in my hand, gripping hard. Her nails were digging into my back and she leant forward to kiss me. We came together in a desperate last slam, her teeth biting down on my bottom lip drawing blood as I thrust deep inside her and everything was released at once. She screamed out and so did I as we both peaked together and I filled her up.

We stayed like that, arms wrapped tightly around each other in a tight ball, unmoving.

My legs were going numb and cum was leaking down onto me, but I didn't want to move. Finally I had to or lose all feeling in my legs, and reluctantly we peeled ourselves apart.

"That hurt like hell," she said, "but it was wonderful too. I want to do it again."

"So do I but you'll have to give me a little time."

She laughed and stood up, taking my hand to help me up. I staggered to my feet, as my legs slowly came back to life. We gathered up our clothes and walked hand in hand into the house, avoiding the kitchen where we could hear pans clattering as Judith washed up. Once inside we headed upstairs to clean up. That took longer than it might, since neither of us could resist the temptation to play with the other, but eventually we were clean and dry, although still naked.

"I can't find my shorts. They must still be out in the garden somewhere."

She giggled.

"You could always wear mine. I rather like the idea of sending you home in my knickers."

She picked up the pair she had been wearing and held them up, laughing.

"I don't think these would fit you. They would hardly cover your balls."

She darted out of the room saying "just a minute."

She came back in with a pair of boxers.

"These are actually Mums girl shorts, but they are stretchy and should fit."

"You really want me to wear your Mum's underwear?"

"I would prefer if they were mine, but you would never fit. You could go commando I suppose. Mum was you know. It wasn't just a bra she was lacking. But then the dress didn't have much room for anything other than her, as you very obviously noticed. I saw you looking. I suppose we should be grateful she wore even that."

"Does she always run around naked?"

Ann laughed. "Only since she met Stewart. He's a naturist anyway, but she says being naked saves time."

"You seem to have adjusted to it."

"It feels odd being dressed when they are naked. If I'm on my own though, I usually get dressed."

"So knowing she's naked now, if you were here alone you would be naked too."

She nodded. I tried to put the image out of my mind of these two wandering around like that, but it was hard and now so was I.

"I'm not sure how I would cope with that. I think I would have a perpetual erection around the two of you."

She grinned.

"I can see what the thought does to you. I've had you now, so she can't take that away."

Between Ann naked in front of me, and mental images of Judith naked downstairs, I was hard again.

"Do you think you could do it like Stewart did with her? Only all the way, not stopping for a blow job?"

"I'm game if you are."

She knelt on the bed in front of me, her backside pointing back at me, tight and round. I reached between her legs and felt her cunt lips. I shuffled up behind her and tried to get inside, but the angle was wrong and the bed kept moving. She giggled as we fumbled, but I was getting frustrated by not managing it properly and started to droop. She felt me softening and reached behind to give me a couple of tugs.

"Not too much," I warned, "otherwise I'll be all over your back. Come closer to the edge of the bed."

She wriggled back and I stood behind her. I leaned in and guided by her hand, my cock slipped smoothly into her.

I had a sudden vision of fucking Judith like this, slapping into her well cushioned cheeks as I thrust away. I pushed it from my mind, well mostly, and started to push as deep as I could into Ann. As I pushed though she fell forward and I was in danger of slipping out. I gripped her hips and held her firm. Now secure I started building up my stroke, banging against her, feeling myself deep inside her. The sensation was so different. As I went in I could feel her against the top of my cock, then as I got deeper the pressure switched and I could feel the sensitive end, squeezed into her. The changing pressures made me slow down, although Ann was bucking back against me, trying to get me to pound her as hard as Stewart had been. I gave up trying to hold on and really started pounding, as hard as I could, grunting with the effort. She put her arms down on the bed and rested her head on them, slightly changing the angle. I couldn't stop now, even if I wanted to, so I carried on thrusting and pushing. She wasn't really Ann now, just a tight wet tunnel, gripped around my cock. I came with an animal grunt, filling her up, still pounding, hanging on to her hips like grim death, milking every last drop out of me.

I let go and she collapsed forwards, then rolled on her back to look up at me and my spent cock, drooling onto her leg.

"I didn't manage to come that time," she panted, "but I loved it when you started really hammering away. I can't believe I made you lose control like that."

"I'm sorry" I said. "At the end I was only thinking about how my cock felt with you around it. I came too quick to give you much time."

She scooted back on the bed, her hand between her legs.

"Don't worry about it."

She began to play with herself, fingers rapidly moving. She had parted her cunt lips with one hand while she plucked and rubbed with the other. Her breath was coming quickly, panting. I dropped to my knees, to watch her, trying to bring my own cock back to life. Suddenly she came, with a ragged cry almost of pain. She didn't stop though and soon she came again, then again, each orgasm rolling over the end of the one before. Finally she stopped, her breathing slowed and the flush faded from her face and chest. Where she had been rubbing the skin looked red and inflamed, and I leant forward to plant a kiss. She groaned with pleasure and held me there as I tried with my tongue to replicate what she had been doing. To my surprise she came again, her legs wrapped around my head.

Slowly it faded and she let me go, before looking at me with such pleasure on her face.

"See, you did make me come after all. That was incredible. I don't think I've ever managed to come four times in a row."

We lay side by side on the bed, too exhausted even to avoid the wet patches.

Eventually she rolled on her side to face me, stroking my face.

"Thank you Harry," she said. "I don't think I could have done better for my first time."

"You are thanking me. It should be the other way round. A blow job, then on the chair, then this. I feel as if I've been hit by a bus and it's wonderful."

I looked at her again.

"I hate to say this but I'm going to have to go home soon. I didn't tell Mum and Dad I was staying out so even though they know I'm here, they will still worry if I don't come home."

"I know. We'll spend the night together soon. And often I hope."

We snoozed for a while and then reluctantly I got up and started to get dressed. I looked down at her, sprawled across the bed, legs apart, cum still oozing from her, her face slightly flushed.

"I can't believe I'm leaving you sprawled out like that. Still, you do look thoroughly fucked."

"I am thoroughly fucked, which doesn't mean I'm not ready to be thoroughly fucked again."

I restrained myself. Instead I just bent forward and kissed her wet cunt. She shivered and smiled.

"If you do that again, I'll be borrowing Mum's handcuffs to keep you here."

I couldn't believe it, but when she said that, I felt myself start to stiffen again..

"Please, will you wear those knickers for me. I don't know why, but it's just a huge turn on to think of you wearing them."

I squeezed her hand and gave in. They were tight but stretchy and held me a bit like a jock strap. Once fully dressed I slipped out onto the landing to go downstairs. There was a light on at the back of the house, and I could hear quiet music, but I decided caution was better and headed for the front door. I was just about to open it, when I heard Judith behind me. I turned to say goodnight, having been discovered. She was still in the same incredible dress as earlier. Before I could say anything, she simply grabbed my crotch and pulled me into a room off the hallway, closing the door behind her.