All Comments on 'Harry Massages his Mother-in-law'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
xsiveonexsiveoneabout 4 years ago
Great story....

Next month should prove interesting. My MIL was a hot women that actually liked me.

Although nothing ever happened other than flirting and teasing, much to my FIL's dismay, I had my fantasies!

Thanks for the story and memories.

DearfieldDearfieldabout 4 years ago
Great

I liked the story and the direction you took it, for some reason it is similar to one I read on this site years ago.

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
Great story!!!!!

Exciting and very well written!!!!

Congratulations!!! ;)

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Great story. A lot of openings if you choose to continue. My mom is in pretty good shape for 60, so I guess I need to keep an eye on my boyfriend!

justwarped2018justwarped2018about 4 years ago

Great story loved it. Would like to read more.

zooker69zooker69about 4 years ago
Great story

This is a good read, well written. I enjoyed it a lot. Looking for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story. Will you be writing more chapters?

rightbankrightbankabout 4 years ago
WELL TEASED

But next month could be a major disaster

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 4 years ago

Great read, i enjoyed it.

I haven't fucked my mother in law but given the chance I would :) She isn't the most attractive woman but she has massive tit's and I'd love to get my hands on them and my cock between them and her thigh's.

JSipesJSipesabout 4 years ago

I tried to give your story five stars, but the stars didn't light up and registered my vote.

CandymanxxxdudeCandymanxxxdudeabout 4 years ago

I hope there will another chapter. 5 stars all the way :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your work

Like your style, more chapters would be great...

ejherbieejherbiealmost 4 years ago
Well done

Really appreciated this story. A continuation would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good narration.

A sensible, absorbing and exciting story.

domyes52domyes52almost 4 years ago
A Good Story

I enjoyed reading your story, it was a turn on. It needs a twist to it, to take the reader to an unexpected place. There are several possibilities, one would be to have his wife barge into the spare bedroom and catch them (way too predictable). two would be to have the mother share this with the daughter (not in keeping with the personality of the mother) three would be for the daughter to get suspicious and hide a secret camera in the spare bedroom (this has possibilities), four would be to have the daughter actually direct the next massage session telling the husband to massage certain areas, going to more erotic zones intentionally arousing her mother, five would be to have the mother get pregnant from the son in law. If this occurred following scenario number four we can make the daughter feel guilty and responsible. Ummm I think I had better stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very similar story to mine

For years I had a similar relationship with my mother in-law. I was twenty-four and she was 41. It went on for twenty years and have to say it was the best sex I ever had.

Her husband was twenty years older than her, and she was not getting enough bedroom time from him. In in fact due to medical conditions, she was getting none.

We probably met twice a week regularly eventually in an a apartment we rented in town. Fortunately, money was not a problem in our being able to have our own love nest.

Enjoyed you story as it brought back memories of my experience from 1963 to 1982.

Look forward to the next chapter in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First Time With MIL

This brought back such vivid memories of the first time I had sex with my widowed mother in law, Eileen. Technically, she was not my MIL, because I hadn't yet married her daughter. It was on our way home after a day of skiing, and we got to talking about her love life. She told me she was frustratingly sex free, so was horny most of the time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really good read reminds me of my mil, I got to have her on her first night of the honeymoon when she remarried on her bed, me and the wife drive them there then had a meal with them as my cum was dripping out of her as I wouldn't let her clean up, though she had to stick me clean.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Never got more than 1/4 of the way through the 1st page. Don't like manipulative/conniving wives. no rating

tucarne8tucarne8about 2 years ago

Great story would love some description of the panties or lingerie 👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice work. More descriptors about the clothing, but other than that very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
The world will never be in a good place

Unless Harry gets his cock up his mom in law's sweet asshole. The world will continue to fall apart unless you, dear writer make that happen.

Come on dude, be a pal and save the fucking planet. Help Harry stop global warming by writing him pounding his wife's mom up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Harry Massages His Mother-in-law is landmark, for more reasons than one. Loving Wife does not automatically preclude one from having intimate relationship with the Mother-in-law.

Both relationships personal and a pivot in family ties.

This aspect has been brought out rather evocatively by the Author in this story. These relationships run on a parallel track and are independent of each other, spanning across generations. It's prudish to look at it through the prism of ethics and morality.

Need for Physiotherapy is on the surface. Deep down inside is the need for emotional and sensual connect. Author does well to highlight this aspect. Five Stars for the story. Ramesh69691@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Part 2 pleaseeeeee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.