Harry Massages his Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her grip on my cock was just right, and she had settled on a nice rhythm. I was being taken to what surely would be a good climax, by an expert. I just hoped I could do the same to her.

Five minutes later we were still going, but I had now stopped sucking on her tits. Her cunt was getting my full attention. I had now found her sweet spot. As I rubbed it harder, and faster, she responded by moaning more often, and louder. Both of us were not going to last much longer. I moved slightly, so that when I climaxed I would spurt over her tits. Then I thought of all the times she had been nasty to me, so I moved over even more.

She got there first, and when she did, her hand left my cock. I took over. As her body went rigid, I moved my hand at lightning speed. That did the trick. As her orgasm was fading, I gave a loud grunt, and then I shot my load. It was a bullseye, I had hit the target. It was all over her face, and some was even in her hair. I didn't wait for her to open her eyes, I just left the room.

After going to the bathroom to clean myself up, I went to bed. Charlotte was already sound asleep, and shortly after I was as well.

The next day I woke up with a big smile on my face, but it disappeared when I thought about what I had done to my Mother-in-law. At the time, coming all over her face, had seemed like a victory. I had got one over on her, but now I realised how stupid I had been. She had let me play with her tits, and even let me have her cunt, even though it had been covered by her knickers. And I had rewarded her by spurting over her face, with some going in her hair. When I went downstairs for breakfast, it was with some trepidation.

"Mother was telling me what a great job you did last night on her back."

I was surprised by that, but when I looked over at Helen she was nodding in agreement.

"And she really likes that cream you gave her."

I didn't say anything, I just smiled as best I could. How was this going to end?

Then, looking at Charlotte, her Mother said, "Apparently it's Harry's own recipe."

Charlotte asked, "Is that true?"

"Yes, it's a subtle mixture of massage oils."

I then got a smile from my Mother-in-law. I think she was impressed with my quick thinking.

"I rubbed it into my face, see how good my skin looks."

As Charlotte closely inspected her Mother's face, I waited for her inevitable question.

Turning to look at me, she said, "Can I have some on my face?"

I shrugged my shoulder.

"Sorry, your Mother finished it all."

I was busy at work. It was clients back to back for most of the day, but at three in the afternoon I was free for half an hour. I would have liked to relax, but instead I had to try and make 'My Special Cream'. After twenty minutes I had something, but I doubted if it was special. When I got home, Charlotte tried it, but she shook her head, before handing it back to me.

"It doesn't work for me. My skin must be different to Mother's"

That evening, I was the first to go to bed. Charlotte and her Mother were watching a film, and it wasn't of any interest to me. I had intended to read for a while, but I only managed a few pages before I was sleepy.

When I opened my eyes, I was still tired. Then I realised I was being shaken.

"What's the matter, is there a fire?"

Charlotte said, "Yes, in my pussy," then she giggled.

I groaned, I could smell the alcohol on her breath. She was drunk. Was her Mother in the same state as her? Probably. I really wanted to get back to sleep, but I knew that would only be possible after she had been fucked.

"Mother was telling me how good looking you are."

"That's the drink talking, now let me get to sleep."

I turned over, then I ignored her, but I knew it wasn't going to work. She then reached round me, her hand searching for my cock. I sighed, and then I moved so that she could hold it. The sooner it was over and done with, the sooner I could get back to sleep.

"If she wasn't your Mother-in-law, would you like to fuck her?"

"Of course not."

I was now thinking about bending Helen over and doing that, and my cock was responding.

"I've told her you have a big cock," then she giggled before saying, "That it's nine inches."

"What did she say to that?"

"That I was lucky. She says she has never had more than six inches before. Nine inches might be too big for her pussy, but she would like to try."

I would like to try as well. Before, I had wanted to sleep, but now I wanted to fuck. I really wanted the Mother, but that wasn't possible, so the Daughter would have to do.

I didn't spend long on her tits, before going for her cunt. Five minutes of licking her clit, and sucking her labia into my mouth, was enough to get both of us very excited. I then bent her over, pushing her stomach flat onto the bed. When I entered her it was with one long thrust, giving her the full length of my cock. It took her breath away.

Shortly after, she climaxed, but I kept going. She now wasn't my Wife, she was my Mother-in-law.

"You have to stop."

I did, but only after another thirty seconds of brutal fucking. I waited until I had flooded her cunt, before letting go of her hips, so that she could slump onto the bed.

In less than a minute she was asleep, snoring loudly. How much of what had just happened, would she remember tomorrow? It might not be any of it, but I would certainly remember the conversation, especially her telling me that her Mother would like to try a big cock.

For the next few days, my expectations were high, but I kept being disappointed. Nothing happened. It wasn't for the lack of trying. I took every opportunity of asking Helen how her back was, and then asking if she wanted some more treatment. Each time I got the same response.

"It's a lot better," and, "Thank you, but no."

It wasn't that she was annoyed with me. In fact, we were now getting on like a house on fire. We were even having interesting conversations together. What had happened between us had changed our relationship for the better, but why did she not want to do it again? I certainly did. It was as if what she had got from me was enough to satisfy her, and she was now content. By the weekend I had given up trying.

On Sunday, I was left on my own for most of the day. Charlotte and her Mother went shopping.

Before leaving, Helen had declared, "We are going to shop until we drop."

That made Charlotte laugh, but I just shook my head. A full day of shopping was my worst nightmare.

They didn't get back until just after seven.

"I hope you have eaten, because I am not cooking."

I looked at Charlotte, and I could see that she meant it. However, it wasn't a problem, because, knowing that they would be back late, I had eaten an hour ago.

"My feet are killing me."

Then Helen sighed, before saying, "My feet are OK, but my back isn't."

I was tempted to ask if she wanted me to massage it, but I didn't bother. It would be no, and I would be disappointed again.

"Harry will sort your back out."

I just stood there, waiting for her to say, "Thank you, but no."

"That would be nice. Harry are you OK with that?"

I was too surprised to speak, but I did manage to nod.

It was twenty minutes before we started. We were back in the spare bedroom, and she was dressed as she had been the last time we were in there. Bra and knickers on, and a towel covering her bottom half.

I took my time, making sure I did a good job. After fifteen minutes I had finished with the problem area. I wanted to continue massaging the rest of her, but she might want to stop.

"That should help your back, but do you want me to continue? I could do your legs."

"It does feel a lot better," then she said, "Have you got a key for the door?"

"The front door."

That made her laugh.

"No, the bedroom door."

"Yes, it's over there on the table."

I pointed to it.

"Then the answer is yes. I do want to continue, after you have locked the door."

My hand was shaking, so it took three attempts to get the key in.

"I hope you don't take as long getting you cock inside me."

When I turned to face her, she was removing her knickers. Her bra was already off. I didn't waste any time going to her.

She was now completely naked, and it looked as if everything was on offer, so where should I start? She made the decision, by bending her head and then kissing me. It was a soft tender kiss, and I let it linger before kissing her back. I then pulled away from her.

"I thought you weren't interested. I kept trying, but you always said no."

"Wrong time of the month."

It was my turn to laugh.

We were now kissing again, but this time I was also playing with her tits. I was enjoying the feel of her mouth on mine, but I had to stop so that I could suck on her ripe nipples.

"Suck them hard, and then pull on them."

I had to smile, she was just like her Daughter.

"That's nice, but don't you want to finger me?"

I nodded as I continued sucking.

"I need your fingers inside me, to loosen me up. To get me ready for that massive cock of yours. I want all of your nine inches in me."

When I pushed two fingers deep into her, she gasped. She was tight, very tight. A small cunt and a big cock could be a winning combination, but sometimes the difference was just too much. Was this going to end in disappointment?

I had now managed to add another finger, and it was getting easier to fuck her with them. It was time to give her my cock.

I let her unzip me, and to pull it out. She was now looking at it, and shaking her head. However, she was smiling, so she was at least going to try.

"How do you want it?"

It's always best to let the lady choose. I watched her as she thought about it, trying to decide what the best position was for the first time with a big cock.

"Missionary," then she giggled.

I took my time pushing into her.

"Stop, that's too much."

"Just another inch left."

After breathing heavily, she said, "OK, put it in."

It was really three inches, but it was better to tell her it was only one. When she had taken all of my cock, I stopped. When she was ready she would let me know. I didn't have to wait long.

"I'm OK now."

I was gentle at first, but soon she was getting long deep strokes.

"Fuck this is good. I love your big cock."

My Mother-in-law was indeed a bitch, but not a nasty one now. I was seeing her in a new light. She was a passionate woman who liked to be fucked, and I was the lucky man who was doing it to her.

After ten minutes we were still going strong, but there were signs that she was close. And she was, because she suddenly climaxed. She had taken me by surprise, and there was no way I could catch up. When she stopped writhing about, I stopped fucking her. When I pulled out of her I was still hard.

"You haven't come."

She sounded concerned.

Without me having to say anything, she started stroking my cock. I closed my eyes, only opening them after I had reached it. When I saw her face I laughed. She had positioned my cock so that I had spurted over her face again, and she was now rubbing it in.

When I woke the next day, I groaned. It was Monday, the start of the working week. However, that wasn't the problem. It was because Helen would be going home soon. She was leaving Wednesday morning, so only two days left.

I spent a lot of time while I was working, thinking about her. It now seemed strange that I had named her The Bitch. I would have to think up another name for her, but what would it be? Twenty minutes later I gave up, then I laughed. For some reason I thought about asking Charlotte. That would make an interesting conversation.

"I need your help with something."

"OK, what is it?"

"My pet name for your Mother is 'The Bitch', but now that I have fucked her, I think I need to change it. Have you got any ideas?"

"Did she like it?"

"Yes."

"In that case you should call her 'Your Bitch'."

"Thanks Charlotte."

"You're welcome."

That would be funny, but it was never going to happen, because of course I was never going to ask her. However, I now had a new name for Helen.

I was home just after six, but there was nobody in. When I read the note on the kitchen table I understood why.

'We are shopping again, but this time there is food in the fridge for you. It just needs heating up. Love Charlotte xxx'.

After eating, I went to the living room to watch some television. It was nearly three hours before they were back. Charlotte made herself a drink, and then she joined me, but her Mother went straight to bed.

"Where did you go?"

I had asked an innocent question, but when she giggled, I knew something had happened.

"Go on tell me."

"We went to lots of places, and then we went to a Sex Shop."

She now had my undivided attention.

"What did you buy?"

"Just some underwear. I'll wear it for you later on."

I liked the sound of that.

"But Mother bought a dildo. In fact she bought two. A large one and a small one."

"Why two?"

She then gave me that look of hers, the one that said, 'Why are you being so stupid'.

She then explained it to me, slowly, as if I was a child.

"She has two openings, one at the front and one at the back."

I stopped her there.

"OK, I understand."

I was now imaging Helen lying on a bed, with the large dildo up her cunt, and at the same time, the small one in her bottom. But what could she fill her mouth with? That was easy, my cock.

The next day we woke up late. Charlotte hadn't set the alarm, but of course I got the blame. Breakfast was just toast, and I had to eat it in the car while driving. Despite having to rush, I was in a good mood. I was finishing work early so that I could spend time with my Mother-in-law. I was sure that she would tell us that her back was troubling her, and then Charlotte would insist that I massage it. We could then be alone together for the final time. I couldn't wait. Every time I thought about it, I got hard.

That was the plan, until my boss called me into her office.

"Kev has called in sick. He's got that bug that is going around."

Inwardly I groaned, I knew where this was going.

"So you need to cover for him in the afternoon."

I said yes, and with a smile on my face. I didn't want to do it, but I didn't have a choice, so there was no point in being difficult. It wasn't ideal, but I could still be back in a decent time. However, later on, when I looked at Kev's client list I realised that I had been stitched up. His last one was at seven, and it wasn't at the clinic, it was at their place. Taking into account the travelling, I wouldn't get home until nine at the earliest.

When I rang Charlotte, to tell her that I would be back late, she blamed me.

"It's not my fault that Kev is sick."

"You could have said no."

"It's my job. Kev covered for me the last time I was off."

"I wanted us all to have a nice meal together, and you have spoiled it."

Charlotte then ended the call before I could say anything else.

It was nine fifteen when I eventually got home. I was tired, and not in the mood for another fight. Helen was in the kitchen, but there was no sign of Charlotte.

"Is she in bed?"

"Yes, she has a migraine, so she went to bed early to sleep it off."

I should have been sympathetic, but I was just glad that she wasn't still up.

"Sorry about getting back late."

"It's not your fault," then she gave me a big smile, before saying, "And it's not too late."

It took me several seconds to understand what she meant.

I was now going upstairs, and she was following me. As soon as we were in the spare room I locked the door. It was unlikely that Charlotte would wake up, but it was best to be on the safe side.

I was now kissing her, and both my hands were on her tits. She was kissing me back, and doing her best to get my cock out. I had to stop to help her. As soon as my trousers and underwear were off, her mouth was on me. She managed at least six inches before she started gagging. Then, as I squeezed her tits, she slowly bobbed her head. It was good, and I was tempted to just close my eyes and let her finish me off, but then I thought about her tight cunt.

I let her continue for a few minutes, then I pushed on her head. She seemed reluctant to stop, but when I pushed again she did.

"I was enjoying that."

"Me too, but there is a better place for my cock."

That made her giggle.

"Let's get your top off. I need to feast on your big tits."

She quickly took her blouse and bra off, and then her knickers.

I was now enjoying her nipples, sucking on one, and rolling the other between a finger and thumb. While I was doing that, she was slowly stroking my cock.

"What about my pussy?"

She must have read my mind, because that was what I had just been thinking about. As soon as my hand was between her legs, she was opening them for me. When I pushed two fingers in, she gave a low moan.

"Fuck me with them."

I was now exploring her cunt with my fingers, and sucking hard on her nipple. She was warming up nicely, and the reward for all of my effort, was her hand stroking my cock. When she started masturbating me quicker, I knew she was moving towards her climax. That's what I wanted, but only after I had spent more time enjoying her body.

"I want to lick your cunt."

"Good, because it needs to be licked."

My head was now between her wide open legs, and I was doing my best to touch every part of her glorious cunt with my tongue. After five minutes I think I succeeded, so I then concentrated on her clit.

"That's wonderful, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping, but I would eventually have to, so that I could put my big cock deep into her little cunt. But for now, all I was interested in was servicing her clit with my tongue.

It wasn't long before she started breathing heavily, and making all sorts of loud noises. It was time to stop, before it was too late. When I raised my head she tried to push it back down again, but she wasn't strong enough.

"Please, I need you to make me come."

"I will, but with my cock. Get onto all fours so that I can fuck you."

She was now as eager as I was, quickly getting into position. As I entered her, I pushed on her back to get her top even lower. Her stomach was now flat on the bed, and her bottom was high. When my cock was fully in, she purred.

"I love your big cock."

I had to smile, because that's what Charlotte keeps telling me.

I was now fucking her slowly, because I wanted it to last for as long as possible. It would be months before I would see her again, so this needed to be something that we would both remember. Then a sudden thought hit me. This might be the last time that we would do this. She was single now, but that could quickly change, and if she met somebody then she wouldn't need me for sex. That might happen, but there was no point in dwelling on it now. I needed to concentrate. This time I was determined that when we both climaxed, it would be together.

My cock was now moving faster, and I was using the full length of it. We were in a nice rhythm, one that was taking us towards a climax, but not too quickly. My hands were on her hips, but I moved them to her bottom, then I spread her cheeks, so that I could go deeper into her.

"That's goods. Fuck me like that again."

I did, and I kept on doing it. I liked holding her bottom. It was firm, but it also had a nice wobble to it, and I couldn't take my eyes off her starfish. It was winking at me every time I pushed into her. When I teased it with a finger, she moaned. Would she let me stick a finger in? Then I remembered what she had bought from the Sex Shop.

She gasped when it went in.

"I like that, I like that a lot."

I gave her another one, and it took her breath away.