Harry Massages his Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers

"I hope you don't do that to my Daughter," then she giggled.

I sighed, but I don't think she heard me. If only Charlotte would let me. I had given up trying.

We were now in the final phase, fucking hard, trying to climax as soon as possible. My fingers were still in her bottom, but not moving. My cock was though, and at lightning speed. We were only seconds away from reaching it.

Seconds became a minute, then she climaxed. I managed another stroke before I felt her cunt squeeze my cock, taking me over the edge. Her's was epic, and I marvelled at how long it lasted. Mine was good, one of my best, but I think she had the better one.

Before we left the room, we hugged each other. I didn't know what to say, and I think she was the same, so we stayed silent.

After a quick shower, I went to bed. Charlotte was sound asleep. Shortly after, I was as well.

I woke refreshed. When I thought about my Mother-in-law, I smiled, but then I frowned. She was leaving after breakfast.

We ate together.

"Have you had a nice time?"

Charlotte had her back to us, so Helen looked at me and smiled before answering her.

"Yes I have."

Ten minutes later, the car was packed and she was ready to go. Charlotte was doing her best not to cry, and I had an arm around her waist to comfort her.

When I got back from work, it felt strange not seeing Helen in the house. Charlotte was in the kitchen. I got a big hug from her.

"Thanks for doing that to my Mother."

I nearly had a heart attack, then I realised that she meant treating her bad back. I just smiled. Then I noticed that she wasn't returning my smile. Instead, there was a worried look on her face.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing really," then she hesitated before saying, "It's just that Mother want's to come back next month, and I know that you and her don't really get on."

I calmly said, "It was better this time," but really I just wanted to punch the air.

Charlotte was now smiling.

"That's good, because she wants to stay longer next time."

"She can stay as long as she wants."

That got an even bigger smile from her, but only after she had scrutinized my face, to make sure that I wasn't joking.

We had an early night, and I got a reward for being so understanding about her Mother coming back to stay with us. She gave me access to her bottom, and not just with one finger, but two!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers