Harry Pt. 02

Story Info
My marriage gets better but I have concerns.
5.5k words
3.49
18.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers

This is a story about a husband whose wife enjoys sex with a man outside their marriage. He is torn between his delight in her newfound expanded sexuality and his concern about what the extramarital relationship will do to his marriage, which he wants to preserve. If stories like this offend you, I'd suggest you find another story to entertain you. Leaving a negative rating or comment because you don't like such stories is like reading Crime and Punishment and giving it a negative review because, well, you don't like crime, or punishment.

This is second of a series. One commenter on 'Harry Pt. 1' said he gave the story a 0 rating but didn't read it. Another gave a low rating on the grounds that I didn't accept comments, then left me a comment to tell me so. For the record, I welcome comments on style, reaction to certain features, etc. Others will be the topic of continued bafflement and amusement.

I slept like a log that night, and the next morning I woke to an interesting sensation in my cock, that I couldn't quite identify. I looked down and there was Angie, naked as the day she was born, kneeling with her lips around my cock! This had definitely never happened to me before.

Before long she had me completely hard. In one smooth motion, she swung her leg over me, guided my cock to her crotch, and slipped it into her as she sat down.

"Good morning," she said, seeing that my eyes were open.

"An excellent morning!" I replied, as she began to hump, grinding her crotch into mine.

Her nipples were hard and her eyes bright. Soon, she began to make little moaning noises. I put my hands on her waist and helped her move forward and back. Her motions became more frenzied and she developed a blush on her chest. Her firm breasts jiggled with every thrust. Within minutes she started to cum.

"Oh, God, yes! Yes! Oh, my love, yes! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Her eyes rolled up, then closed. I could feel her cunt pulsing and grabbing at my cock.

She slumped, her body coming forward toward me. I stopped her from falling on me and rolled her onto her side, next to me on the bed. My cock slipped out of her.

She recovered immediately and asked me, "Did you cum?"

"No, but I enjoyed it anyway."

She wrapped her fingers around my still stiff cock. "Do you want me to help you out?"

"Sure," I grinned.

Angie knelt over my cock and took it in her mouth. Sucking hard, she pumped her head up and down to get me off. I saw the head of my cock hitting against her cheek and was reminded of seeing Harry's bulb in her mouth. The thought put me over the edge and I filled Angie's mouth with cum. She swallowed almost all of it, with just a single tendril running out of her mouth and down my shaft.

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah, wow."

"I love you."

"I love you, too," she replied, looking deep into my eyes.

We still had jobs to go to, and our little fuck and suck had taken time out of our schedules. We both jumped out of bed, got ready to go, and with a last good-bye kiss, rushed out.

That afternoon we got together by telephone, as we normally did, to plan our evening. This time it was Angie who called me.

"It looks as if I'll get off work at a reasonable hour, for a change," she said. "How about you?"

"I can go either way. I've got some work to do on this project, but I could do it tomorrow."

"Why don't you do that, and let's go out for dinner." She suggested a small restaurant we both liked.

"Great. See you at 5:30."

We met at the bar of the restaurant, and after ordering drinks I got right to the point.

"How do you feel about what happened last night?" I asked.

"I enjoyed it."

"So did I. His cock is sure big."

"Yes, I suppose it is. I mean, he's a big guy overall."

"Especially his cock."

"Yes," she grinned. "Especially his cock."

"Have you talked with Harry since that night?"

"Yes, we talked on the phone this afternoon. He was worried about me, wanted to know how I was doing, and how you were dealing with my having sex with him."

"What did you tell him?"

"Oh, just that I thought it was all OK, but I hadn't had a chance to talk with you about it."

"Did you arrange to see him again?"

"No."

"OK." I took a sip of my martini.

"So, how DO you feel about Harry and me?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. Overall, OK, I think. I'm excited to see you have so much fun with another man, but I'm a little worried that you might carry on an affair with him that would jeopardize our marriage."

"Oh, darling, I would never do that. I couldn't lie to you, ever."

Hmm, I thought. It's true that she hadn't lied to me about her night with Harry when I was away on business, but on the other hand she hadn't exactly volunteered information about it, either. On the other, other hand, I hadn't been forthcoming with her about watching them. So I guessed we were about even.

Our table was ready and we went into the dining room. We had a lovely dinner with a nice bottle of wine. Having both consumed a fair amount of alcohol, we decided to take a taxi home.

Riding together in the back seat, we immediately fell into each other's arms, kissing deeply. I put my hand alongside her face as we kissed, holding her tenderly. She broke the kiss off and nestled her face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you so," she whispered.

"I love you, too," I responded, whispering directly into her ear; then I stuck my tongue in her ear and she moaned happily. She raised her head for another kiss and I felt her hand on my hardening cock. I dropped my hand to her breast. Her nipple was erect and I gave it a little pinch as we continued to kiss, our tongues writhing against each other.

Abruptly, Angie broke away from the kiss and, kneeling on the seat, unzipped my pants. With a little effort she wrestled my now-hard cock out of my pants and immediately lowered her head to it. She flicked her tongue against the edge of the bulb, turning her head toward me so I could watch her in the dim light of street lamps and passing cars. She worked her way slowly down the length of my shaft, flicking her tongue against the sensitive skin. Then she worked her way back up, removing a bit of precum from the tip.

I was in heaven, both from the sensation of her tongue and the sight of her licking me in a public place like that. I tore my eyes away from her and looked up, to see the taxi drive watching the whole thing in his rearview mirror. Well, buddy, enjoy yourself, I thought.

I ran my hand down Angie's back. Pulling her skirt up, I ran my finger down the crack of her ass. I pulled her panties to the side and reached my middle finger to her cunt hole. She was soaking wet. I couldn't reach as far as her clit, so I just worked my finger into her hole, and wiggled it. She hummed her approval around my glans, which she now had in her mouth.

The taxi turned into our street, and I reluctantly pulled my finger out and pulled her away from my cock. I quickly zipped up, got out the fare and a generous tip, and left the cabbie grinning at both the tip and the porn show he'd witnessed.

We went in through the front door and immediately headed for the bedroom. I took her in my arms and we hugged each other tenderly. I brushed her long hair back from her face and kissed her, holding her head in my hands. She pressed her body against mine, her hands on my back. Our tongues pushed against each other, probing and rubbing.

Angie sighed, "What a wonderful evening."

"Yes," I agreed.

She reached for my top shirt button and undid it. Then the next. I picked up on that clue and began to lift her blouse over her head. We continued to undress each other, slowly and carefully, until we were both naked, my cock hard and her nipples erect. I pushed her gently to the bed and we lay down on it, with me on top, taking my weight on my elbows. We kissed again, then again. I dropped my lips to the little hollow at the base of her neck and flicked it with my tongue. I was rewarded by a moan from Angie.

I dropped my head further, to her nipple. I sucked on it and punched it between my lips. She arched her back in pleasure. "Oh, yes," she whispered. I bit her very lightly and she moaned again.

Angie told me once that while she enjoys it when I suck her nipples, she only enjoys it for a short while; then it becomes an irritant instead of a pleasure. So, after a few seconds, I let go of her nipple and continued down her body. I stuck my tongue playfully in her naval, then continued down. She spread her legs wide, exposing her clit and the entrance to her vagina. Instead of going directly to those features, I kissed and licked the sides of her thighs, then her labia.

"Oh, please ..." she moaned.

I knew what she wanted, and gave it to her. My tongue flicked over her erect clit and she gasped. I continued down to her vagina and stuck my tongue in. She wiggled her ass to increase the stimulation. Soon I returned to her clit, which was just barely protruding from its hood. She gave a gasp of pleasure as my tongue flicked it, then a moan as I took the little nub in my lips and sucked. I kept up the suction and gently flicked the tip of her clit with my tongue every second or so. I started to count the number of flicks - after a hundred or so, Angie was panting hard and humping her crotch into my face. After another hundred or so, she had her hands in my hair and was crushing my face to her pussy. I stuffed two fingers into her hole, and she moaned loudly. Remembering her attraction to Harry's big cock, I inserted a third, and then a fourth, finger, up to the second knuckle.

Angie went ballistic. Alternately yelling and panting, she humped even harder against me as her cunt spurted fluid all over my hand. She continued to cum for another twenty or so flicks, before she pushed my face gently away.

"No more," she murmured. "Too sensitive."

She put her hands around my head and pulled me up to lie on top of her. I slid my cock all the way into her slippery hole and, holding that position, kissed her. I could feel her cunt muscles still pulsing from her orgasm. I stayed still, relishing the moment and feeling very connected to my love.

"Please, baby, give it to me. Please cum in me," she pleaded.

I started fucking her, looking down at that beautiful face and bouncing tits.

"Please, cum," she begged again, and I felt her muscles tighten around my cock. She was panting now, clearly on the verge of another orgasm. I felt that familiar tingling at the base of my cock. She cried out, and I felt her muscles spasm again in an orgasmic convulsion. My balls tightened against my body and I spurted my sperm into my wife's eagerly awaiting vagina.

"Thank you," I said, still panting.

"Oh, God, thank you," Angie murmured. I pulled out of her and we lay in each other's arms kissing softly. Soon, I got up and fetched a washrag from the bathroom. I cleaned us both up, pulled the covers back onto the bed, and we cuddled under them until we fell asleep.

For several weeks normal life was restored, except that Angie seemed more eager to have sex with me than before. I didn't keep exact track of our sex life, but we were fucking pretty much every night, as opposed to about three times a week before she invited Harry into our home.

One morning I woke twenty minutes before the alarm was due to go off. As I pushed the cobwebs from my brain, I noticed a soft buzzing sound. I turned toward Angie and saw that she had her hands between her legs; the buzzing was coming from her little vibrator! I raised up on one elbow and watched. Angie's eyes were closed and she was motionless for several minutes. After a long time - at least five minutes - her hips started to move in a tiny fucking motion and she started to breathe heavily. Her eyes opened and she smiled when she saw me watching.

By now my cock was rock hard, and I started to stroke it. As Angie's orgasm built, so did my own. Finally, she cried out and writhed, the vibrator still pressed hard against her clit. A moment later, I came hard, splashing semen all over the bed and onto Angie's stomach. She pulled the vibrator out from her crotch and dropped it on the side table. We kissed, then both headed for the shower, where we soaped and washed each other down with lots of kisses and gropes.

I planned to go directly to a business appointment I had downtown, so I could afford to leave a little later than normal. I let Angie take over the bathroom in preparation for going to work, and after she was finished, I took over.

I got to my appointment in time, and when the meeting wrapped up just after 11:30 I called Angie to see if she wanted to join me for lunch somewhere. I didn't get an answer, but that frequently happened when she was at a meeting or in a colleague's office. Since I was near her office I decided to drive there and ask her to join me for lunch. Just as I was approaching her company's office building, her little sportscar came out of the garage, turned onto my street and passed me going in the opposite direction. Good, I thought, she's going somewhere for lunch. I'll just follow her to whatever restaurant she's picked and join her there. I did an illegal U-turn and followed her.

I was a little surprised when she drove past a mall and a shopping strip where there were restaurants that I knew she frequently had lunch at, but it was a big city and there were plenty more lunch places farther down the street. I got right behind her and was thinking about honking to get her attention when she turned right, into an apartment complex.

It finally dawned on me, where Angie might be going. She went left and pulled into a parking space. She got out of the car, ran up a flight of stairs to an external balcony, and stopped at one of the apartment doors. She pushed the doorbell and the door opened immediately. I got a glimpse of Harry, apparently stark naked, as she brushed past him into the room. The door closed behind her.

I didn't know what to think. Angie hadn't told me she was seeing Harry, but in fairness, I hadn't asked since that Friday night at the bar, some weeks prior. This might be a unique rendezvous, but it didn't seem likely. What were the chances that on the one day that I happened to be near her office at lunchtime, she had gone to see Harry, but no other time? Vanishingly low. I turned my car around and headed back to my office.

I began to imagine what Angie and Harry were doing in that apartment, and immediately hardened. When I got to the front door of my office building, I had to hold a folder in front of my pants to conceal my hardon. I made a beeline for the men's room, went into a stall, dropped my pants and sat on the toilet seat. I recalled the sight of Angie sucking Harry's big knob as I stroked my erection. A drop of precum appeared, and I smeared it over my own knob to lubricate it for my hand, which was now pumping hard. In my mind's eye, Harry pushed Angie's face gently away from his cock, pushed her onto her back and fed his big cock into her eager cunt. At the thought, my own cock erupted.

I cleaned up and went back to work.

I got home at a reasonable hour that evening and began preparing supper. Angie had told me she didn't have to work late, and just as I had put everything on the stove to cook, she breezed in.

"Hi, dear! What's cooking? It smells delicious!"

"Beef Stroganoff."

"Great! Be a dear and pour me a glass of red. I've got to pee."

She went past me into the hallway to the bedroom. I turned the flame down, opened a bottle of wine and poured us each a glass. I carried the glasses back to the bedroom and met Angie just coming out of the bathroom. She was naked from the waist down and was carrying her skirt, pantyhose and underpants in her hand.

"Oh, thank you," she said, taking a glass. "Just a second while I put on something more comfortable."

I understood her changing out of her skirt and pantyhose, but what was more comfortable than her undies? I suspected she needed to change out of panties that had been receiving Harry's cum dripping from her hole all afternoon. This suspicion was reinforced when she pulled a new pair of undies out of her drawer and slipped them on, before grabbing a pair of jeans to put over them.

I wanted to ask her about her nooner with Harry but I didn't want to confront her right away. We had some nice wine to enjoy and then the meal I had prepared, and I didn't want to spoil that. But also, part of me was thinking that I shouldn't come on too strong about Harry, for fear of driving her away from me. So we went into the dining room, drank the wine, poured more, enjoyed the stroganoff (which, we both agreed, was delicious) and then retired to the family room to watch some TV. Then bed.

In bed, Angie rolled over toward me and gave me a hug and a kiss. I felt her hand slide down my chest to my limp cock. Her hand felt good on me, but after seeing what I had seen that morning (and having cum twice that day, already) I wasn't in the mood.

"Interested in a little messing around?" she asked.

Amazing. She had masturbated to an orgasm that morning, seen Harry at noon, and still wanted sex that night! I had never seen her behave this way before.

"I don't think so. I'm pretty tired, and we agreed we're going to get in a long walk tomorrow morning before work; so we'd better get some sleep."

We did get up early the next morning and set out for our normal brisk walk.

I breached the topic I'd been dwelling on. "So, have you heard anything from Harry?"

She was quiet for a moment. "Yes," she finally responded.

"Really? You didn't tell me. Did he call?"

"Yes."

"And then what? Have you seen him since that one time we all had sex together?"

Another pause, then, "Yes."

"For sex?"

"Yes," she admitted quietly.

"Once? More than once?"

"More than once."

"Twice? Several times?"

"Several times," she admitted sheepishly.

"Like, how many times?"

"I don't count them," she replied, with some heat. "Look, I kind of resent this inquisitional approach. Harry called me and wanted to meet. I went to his apartment. One thing led to another and we fucked. I've done that a couple of times. That's all it is, a good fuck; it doesn't affect how I feel about you. As you may recall, you gave us permission to have sex, as long as it didn't affect our marriage, and it doesn't. OK?"

"I apologize for the inquisition, but if you're not going to tell me what's going on, I have to ask. And you haven't been exactly forthcoming, even now. 'A couple of times'? Like, two? Or like, five? I thought we had a deal, that you and Harry could have sex but only if I knew about it and agreed, and only if it didn't affect our marriage."

"This doesn't affect our marriage, damn it! This has nothing to do with you, and, in fact, I think our sex together has been better than it was before Harry. You're not complaining, are you?"

I had to admit, that was true. But ...

"When were you going to tell me you were seeing Harry?" I asked.

"I was actually planning to tell you this morning," she replied, "but you brought up the topic before I could."

"Are you planning to see him again?"

"I suppose so. I don't know. We have no specific plan. It's not a big deal for me; not something I think about much."

"Frankly, I'm worried about this. You fucked Harry not once but several times. You've surely had plenty of opportunities to tell me you were seeing him, but didn't say a word until I asked. It's not you fucking Harry I'm worried about, so much as the secrecy."

"Oh, love," Angie replied, her eyes tearing up, "I don't mean to hurt you. You said it was OK for me to have sex with Harry as long as it didn't hurt our marriage, and believe me, this doesn't have anything to do with our marriage. I love you, and you alone, and don't want anything to come between us."

Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers
12