Harry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe you, but I think it would be better if you didn't have sex alone again with Harry."

She made a little pouting expression. "You mean, it would be OK if he comes to our house when you're there?"

"Yes, I think I can deal with that. In fact, that turns me on. But no secret trysts."

We finished our walk without further mention of the topic of Harry.

That Friday, Angie called me at work. "I just heard from Harry," she said. "He wanted to get together. I explained what you said the other morning, and he understands. He asked if he could come over tonight, to our house. Is that OK?"

I felt like a parent being asked for permission, but at the same time I felt excited at the thought.

"Sure," I said. "Let's barbeque some steaks."

"Great," she replied. "I'll pick them up on the way home. See you later. Love you."

"See you; love you too."

I got off work at the usual time and drove home. Angie had to shop for the steaks so I figured I'd get home first and light up the grill in preparation for supper. I pulled into the garage and closed the door behind me, then went into the house. As soon as I entered, I could hear cries of passion coming from the bedroom. It was Angie.

"Oh, yes! Don't stop! Don't stop!" she cried. I hurried down the hallway, my cock hardening in my pants. When I came to the open bedroom door, I came suddenly to a halt. The covers had been thrown off the bed, and there was my wife, supine and naked, with Harry lying between her legs, his face pressed into her crotch.

"Ahhhh!" she shouted as she came. "Again! Please, again!"

I saw that Harry had one arm up under between his face and the sheet, and realized he was finger-fucking Angie as he sucked on her clit.

She came again, and then immediately started to build toward another climax. For a while, I was content to watch, cock in hand, excited to see her enjoying such pleasure at the lips of another man. Then I decided, enough was enough. I quickly undressed, then took two steps toward the bed, my hard cock sticking out in front of me.

Angie smiled at me. "Hi, dear."

At Angie's words, Harry started to pull his head up, but Angie forced it back head firmly between her legs.

"This is not the time, Harry," she said, humping up into his lips.

"Hi," I said. "I see you two got started without me."

"Yes." Then, "Yessss ..., Yessss," as she came again.

As she came down from her orgasm, I decided to assert myself.

"My turn, I think," I said, moving to the edge of the bed.

This time, Harry did pull his head out from Angie's crotch. Seeing me standing there with my hard cock pointing at Angie, he stood and gestured to me to go to her.

"Sure," he said, stepping back from the bed. His cock hung down at an angle, only partially engorged but still impressive. He turned and went into the bathroom. Soon we could hear his piss splashing into the toilet.

"Oh, love," Angie pleaded to me, "Come fuck me. Please!"

I was definitely ready to do that. I knelt between her legs and, without ado, buried my cock to the hilt in her gaping hole. God, she was hot and wet! Not surprising after she had cum so many times, I thought. I started to fuck her, controlling myself to keep from cumming prematurely. Fortunately, her cunt was really enlarged, I assumed from Harry's finger-fucking her, and with all the lubrication she was putting out the friction was less than usual and I was able to control myself easily.

"Oh, yes!" Angie cried, "You're so hard! You feel so good in me! I need your cock!"

She humped up against me in time with my thrusts. As she became more excited, she lifted her butt off the bed and lowered her hand to her crotch, rubbing her clit feverishly.

"Oh, God! Yesss! Yesss!" she cried. I accelerated my pace but wasn't near cumming, myself.

Angie's face and chest were flushed and covered with sweat. Her tits bounced with my every thrust, her nipples hard. I cast my eyes down past her taught stomach, to her hand, a blurred motion as she rubbed her clit furiously, and, below that, my shaft appearing and disappearing into her hole.

Alas, another orgasm appeared to evade her, hard as she tried. Eventually she stopped fingering herself and lowered her ass to the mattress. I kept on thrusting into her, but more slowly now.

Harry had come out of the bathroom and was standing there, watching us. Angie reached out toward his half-hard cock, turned her face toward him and took it into her mouth.

As Angie sucked on Harry's cock, it grew and stiffened. The sight of Angie making another man hard was an incredible turn-on for me and I quickened my strokes. At one point, Harry pushed his cock a little too far into Angie's mouth and she gagged, pulling back from it; but then she immediately put it back in her mouth.

I witnessed again the sight that had turned me on so much the last time we were together with Harry - the silhouette of his big knob against Angie's cheek as she sucked hard on it. It was as exciting this time as the last. I increased the speed of my thrusts and soon I could feel my tension building. My balls pulled up against the base of my cock and I spewed cum into Angie's waiting cunt.

After a few seconds, I pulled out and backed away from my wife. Angie pulled Harry's cock out of her mouth, and, holding it firmly in both hands, pulled Harry to her spread legs. He knelt there and, in one stroke, thrust it in to the hilt. I looked at the display of his cock filling that hole, my cum running out alongside it onto the sheet. Staying in that kneeling position, Harry started to fuck my wife, pulling his cock all the way out, then all the way back in on every stroke. Angie's cunt lips pressed into her when he entered, and stretched out when he pulled back, as if to keep him from leaving. She moaned in pleasure.

My cock was still deflated after my intense cum, and I thought for a moment of feeding it into Angie's mouth, just as Harry had done, but for now, at least, I'd had enough sex. Time, I thought, to go get the grill going for supper.

I went into the bathroom to pee, and noticed that the shower stall was wet. Angie must have taken a shower when she got home, in anticipation of Harry's arrival.

I went out into the back yard stark naked. It was a warm summer evening and it felt good. I started the grill, found the steaks Angie had bought and put them into my special marinade. She had also bought a mixed salad, which I dished out onto plates and took to the picnic table near the grill in the back yard. I went back into the kitchen, pulled a beer from the fridge and returned to the bedroom.

Things were much the same as when I had left. Harry was fucking Angie with long, smooth strokes and she was moaning each time he bottomed out. Neither of them appeared to be rising toward an orgasm, so I interjected.

"The grill is hot," I announced, "and the beer is cold. Everyone to dinner. I'm not starting the steaks until I see the whites of your eyes out there." Or pink of pussy and cock, I thought, as I turned and walked out of the room.

I had just turned the steaks over in the marinade when Harry came out to the sliding glass doors to the yard, as naked as I was. He had already gotten a beer from the refrigerator.

"Angie's freshening up," Harry told me. He sat at the picnic table, facing me. "She told me you were concerned about me seeing her alone."

"Yeah, I guess I don't mind - in fact, I really enjoy it - when we have sex together, or even if I know it's happening, but Angie and I don't keep secrets, normally, and it bothers me for you two to be fucking behind my back."

"I can understand that," Harry replied. "So, today, Angie told you she was inviting me over?"

"Yes, we talked around lunchtime."

"OK, good."

We sat, companionable and silent, until Angie came out. She had thrown a light robe on, but when she saw Harry and I were both naked, she dropped it off her shoulders and sat down next to Harry. I went to the grill to start the steaks.

When I looked back at the other couple, I saw that Angie had one arm below the table, and it was moving rhythmically. I realized she was fondling Harry's meat with her other hand. Man, she never got tired of that thing! She pulled her hand away, though, when I brought the cooked steaks to the table.

We dug into dinner and there was no more hanky-panky as we discussed a range of topics. As it turned out, Harry shared many of our views and interests, including a fascination with France. Angie and I had both studied French in high school and college, and at one point the conversation slipped into that language - after spending a year in France, Harry spoke the language better than we did.

We renewed our beers at least twice, and the conversation moved to sex. Harry had dated a sex therapist, and had lots of good stories about her and her practice. He turned out to be a good raconteur, and the evening passed pleasantly. Finally, I stood and gathered some dishes to take into the kitchen, and Harry did the same. As we loaded the dishwasher, Harry said, "Well, I'm going to call it a night. I told a friend I'd play Extreme Frisbee with him tomorrow, so I have an early start. Thanks for the delicious meal and, of course, for letting me have sex with Angie."

"I'm surprised you're leaving," I commented. "After all, you never came, so I figured you'd still be horny."

Harry looked surprised at my comment, but shrugged and said nothing. A few minutes later he was dressed. He kissed Angie briefly and left through the front door. Angie turned to me as he left, giving me a long, loving kiss. We walked arm in arm to the bedroom. We lay down, our sides pressing against each other, and I quickly fell asleep.

12