All Comments on 'Harry Pt. 02'

by Roboboy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Meat

Angie is fondling Harry's meat while they eat. Then she stops to cut her other meat. Then Harry turns out to be a great French raccoon. I think I have the gist of the story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago

Renewed our beer.... never have i heard men say that.... I suggest that u lose the thesaurus, which i probably spelled incorrectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so the old boild frog story

get numb nuts slowly used too being the third wheel and then no wheel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t take advice

Why do you do it it’s a group section what can’t you understand it automatically says it’s garbage straight away in the loving wife section but they would love it in the group section but might as well bang my head against a brick wall because no matter how many people tell you it’s in the wrong section you won’t listen you will automatically erase this comment and then think what the hell let’s bait the loving wife section readers and see how mad I can get them by writing yet more garbage just please think about what you are doing it won’t help you in the long run if you don’t listen people have been telling you how this story stands in this section it’s garbage in group section it’s great how plainer do we have to put it before you notice

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Emotional attachment

I'm not sure how to rate this. It seems there is no way for Angie and Harry to avoid forming an emotional attachment. If that is the case than this is just a willing cocold story. I hope you can find a way to avoid this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick

The husband will be divorced soon

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
M mmmm....Hubby is facing single hood methinks

Roboboy

I read both installments a couple of times. Hubby comes across as a bit of a doormat, when it comes to the apparent license to fuck that his wife has somehow acquired. Why it was a one-way extramarital sex agreement is not explained in your tale. That being said, it's very difficult not to categorize your tale a a slut wife submission. Yeh...He got "better" sex at home, but to me this came at a price. Your ending also painted a strange picture of "big cock" Harry...leaving because he had an extreme Frisbee game in the morning. WTF! My take on this is that, either Harry is a complete tosser with a big dick and little else, or you have deliberately chosen this aspect of Harry to add a humourous twist for your readers. Come to think of it, both are possible. The slut wife came off as a shallow superficial personality, motivated primarily over her love affair with penis size. Ah yes....the old big dick is better trope. I suspect that as a writer you can do much better than this effort.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
If this marriage didn't end in part 1...

f this marriage didn't end in part 1, for sure it will end now, because she cheated several times, kept it a secret and then fed him with a lot of bullshit...If he eats and digests all that bullshit, then he deserves all that's coming his way...For me this story ends here...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jesus christ could you telegraph what was happening more

Still a zero. Sorry but this is trash. Closeted trash

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
to 26th NC

Dude, you are cracking me up!

Yeah, this "marriage" is a shit show. It was the day she thought it was OK for another guy to feel her up behind her husband's back. And its getting worse by the paragraph.

I'm surprised the jody is not black. Maybe he is and I missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can not understandwhy you use the term love in your story

When it implies respect and honor, and neither of those is qualities is understood by you or your characters. Seems oxymoronic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think Harry fucked his wife in the shower before he got home. Or they met for lunch. She is not one to be trusted.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
The continued lack of communication on the wife's part

leads to dramatic tension, which makes the story interesting. However, the husband is a bit too soft on her, he needs to press his case more forcefully to make her understand what he wants, what he needs, to make her dalliance with Harry acceptable and comfortable for him. She seems to be real interested in keeping things from him, and dismisses his point of view whenever he brings up a legitimate point.

If it is clear to the reader that Ange had Harry at the house much earlier, and that they had cum probably several times before he got there, how come it is not occuring to the main character? That level of unawareness, while realistic, is frustrating for the reader.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
another whore and her minions

the husband's nothing than a spineless cuckold that likes her lovers creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Husband needs to hook up with Beautiful work colleague from trip that grabbed his ass. Tell Angie You broke our agreement so l’ll find my own ego boost elsewhere don’t wait up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Ignore the haters some people really hate the cuck genre, I have no idea why they read these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

Crap.Are there really such brain dead and spineless husbands out there.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Ok weird way to end it

Now I guess I have to wait for more.

Still wondering what you have in store as you obviously are carrying on her doing it behind his back.

I’m honestly not sure how to score this as I hate parts and like parts.

ddchadddchadalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Haters gonna Hate and yet oddly incessantly read stuff that irks them...dickheads. I look Forward to more

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
SHE NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A HARD LESSON

Her running off cheating on her husband is not what they agreed to...then he tells her not alone ...so she invites him over before husband gets home ... she is a cheating bitch slut whore that will only get worse...get rid of her cause she can't and don't want to follow rules

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love to share my wife with a buddy of mine. I know from playing sports and seeing him in the locker room he's hung and thick. The thought of my wife loving his big cock and going behind my back afterwards is a huge turn on. To bad she thinks this type of thing disgusting.

StubbyoneStubbyone7 months ago

Pretty god writing. His wife’s character turned into a lying, cheating slut. They agree on a rule and she immediately breaks it and doesn’t even apologize. Hubby’s reaction is so out of character as to seem ridiculous. Evidently he wants to see her have sex with another man so badly that her constant ignoring of any agreed upon rule’s don’t matter.

Not believable ! Still good writing and the sex scenes were hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous