Harry Styles - Instant Attraction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Charley felt one of his hands relinquish its tight grip on her hip and sweep the hair back from one side of her face. His fist wound tightly in her hair and gently started to pull her head back, causing her lower back to arch, sharpening the pressure of him thrusting in and out of her. And Charley began to shatter. Oh God, she thought in a daze as her insides reflexively clenched down around him as she came. She heard him swear loudly as he yanked her head back further, his fingers at her hip digging in, sure to leave a mark. But she didn't feel any pain from his touch, just pure euphoria and a hot pulsing, deep within.

Harry couldn't think. He couldn't see or even breathe. The air was stolen from him as he exploded inside of her. He clenched his eyes shut, teeth too, as the waves of his orgasm consumed him, his hips twitching and jerking against her. He gasped as the intensity of it finally started to ease, finding himself looking down at her trembling body, his cock still seated inside her. Releasing his death grip from her hair and hip, suddenly worried he'd hurt her, he gently leaned down over her, panting. Harry looped an arm under her belly to hold her against him as they came down from their high and his mouth found her ear.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He kissed her ear and her hair and her shoulder as he felt the pounding of her own heart through his chest pressed against her back. He felt her shake her head and murmur she was fine. He closed his eyes in relief, feeling his heart rate finally start to calm. This woman. She was doing something to him.

He felt her shiver, and Harry gently pulled out of her, unable to stop himself from looking down and witnessing the evidence of both of their releases. It was so erotic seeing her like this, short of breath from her pleasure, bent in front of him and trembling, her long, dark hair fingering down her back and down the sides of her face. Gently, steadying his own legs which trembled slightly, Harry pulled her upright and leaned her back against him, whispering into her ear, "God, Charley, you're incredible."

Charley leaned on his chest as her breathing slowed, and the intense high turned to a pleasant ache between her legs. She liked how he'd crossed his arms across her chest and held her tightly, his mouth at her ear, gently nuzzling her neck. It made her feel safe. Adored. Loved, even. Loved?Where did that come from? She blinked and shook the thought away. It was just sex. They'd barely known each other for two weeks. But...her subconscious niggled. But it was different. This. Whatever this was, she had never experienced it before. And if she wasn't careful, she knew that she would fall for Harry unequivocally. She didn't know what this was that they were doing, or if it would only last until their lust for each other finally burned out. If she didn't want to get hurt, she needed to guard her heart carefully.

Silently, they took a few more moments to recover before gathering their clothes and heading inside to take a shower together. Then, as soon as they were nestled naked in the silky bedsheets of their hotel bed, they fell into a deep sleep, tangled together.

----

Hi guys, sorry for the late chapter. I have also written two more, but this one was causing me some problems. I'm still not 100% on it, but I hope you think it's okay! They're on Harry's turf now for the next chapter, so enjoy! -- Kristin x