Harry's App Ch. 04: Easy Escort

Story Info
All's fair in love and mind control.
8.9k words
4.75
9.4k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,802 Followers

"I miss you." The words slipped from Rachel's mouth before she could stop them. She had wanted to say them for so long, but had held back, fearing to add to the burden of grief that weighed so visibly on Emily's shoulders.

Emily looked up, startled. Confused. For nearly a year now, Rachel had lived with Emily, and she was still as helplessly in love with her as ever. Rachel had never known romantic or sexual love before the day Emily had used that accursed App on her. Rachel's huge breasts were proof of the App's unnatural power over her body as well as her mind.

"I suppose I have been rather distant," Emily said. "Sometimes I think I should set you free -"

"No!" Despite the wrongness of the App's control of her, the thought of not belonging to Emily was terrifying.

"- but, honestly, Rachel, I could not have managed without you. You've been like a mother to Darcy and Peter, and a comfort to me at night."

John's death had been sudden and tragic. For months, Emily had struggled with paperwork and finances, but the insurance had paid out eventually and the mortgage was paid off, and for the moment at least there was enough money to get by on.

Rachel herself felt conflicted about John's death. Seeing Emily's grief made her heart hurt, but also she was relieved. She hadn't felt anything particularly for him, not on an emotional level, but out of love for Emily she had allowed him to take her virginity. She had behaved like a whore for him, and while she couldn't deny there had been pleasure in the experience, she was glad not to have to do it still.

She reached across the table to hold Emily's hands comfortingly. "I want to be here for you. I know I can't ever replace John, but I wish I could make you smile and laugh the way he could." More than that, she wished she could make Emily come the way John could.

A glimmer of a smile broke through the mask. "It's his cock that I miss lately," Emily said. "I miss waking up in the middle of the night and feeling him hard inside me. I miss waking up in the morning with his cum leaking from my pussy. I loved tasting his cum on my fingertips."

"I wish I had a cock," Rachel murmured, thinking of how wonderful it would be to be the one fucking Emily in her sleep. She had watched John do it often and had thought it an odd and selfish act of pleasure, but if it was something Emily had loved, then Rachel wanted to do it too.

Except that was impossible.

"Hmm," Emily said.

*

For months now, sex had been the furthest thing from Emily's mind. Waking up in the mornings had been a struggle, making it through each morning had exhausted her, talking to lawyers and arguing with banks and companies about bills and payments had brought her to tears time and again, and somehow having to maintain composure in front of her children in the evenings had been hardest of all.

Rachel had been a godsend, an angel, brilliant with the boys, and someone for Emily to hold at night so that the loss of her husband did not drown her in anguish.

Over the past couple of weeks, however, the character of her grief had changed. In part it was because her financial situation was clearer. She would need to find a job to support her family - in which she included Rachel, of course - but it wasn't urgent. Suddenly it was possible for her to think of the future, and to imagine a future without John in it. She still missed him terribly, but had found herself thinking more and more about one particular part of him that she missed.

John's iPad had been left in the study for so long it had a layer of dust over it. Emily unplugged the charging cable and brought the device back with her to the dining room where Rachel waited nervously. The girl was young and attractive, and a natural blonde, and the only thing Emily had ever changed about her physically was her breasts, and that had been more for John's sake than her own.

Her finger hovered over the question-mark icon for the App. It had been a terrible thing she did, capturing Rachel with the App, making the girl a live-in nanny to the boys and sex slave for John and herself. A terrible thing, but not something she could bring herself to undo. She needed Rachel, more than ever, so loyal and loving.

Still, it felt wrong to open the App with the girl sitting right in front of her, watching. Wrong... but the boys were in bed, fast asleep, and for the first time in seemingly forever, Emily was aroused. Rachel had wished for a cock, and Emily might just be able to grant that wish.

She pressed the icon, and heard a quiet gasp from Rachel. "John controlled me the same way," Emily said. "His secretary was controlled too - by her own son, I believe - and Mr Fisher controls his wife. I wonder how many other women out there are controlled by this App."

There were two messages for her in the App. "Dear Emily," the first said, "We are very sorry for your loss. In memory of John, we have locked the personality changes he made to you, but you may make physical changes to yourself up to ten percent."

"What does it say?" Rachel asked, trying to read it.

"It says," Emily said, angry but unsurprised, "that John made changes to my mind, not just my body. Let's see..."

The App had a page that showed her own properties. She had seen this page before, but it hadn't been clear then what he had changed and what had been the real her. This time it was clear as day. "He made sure I would do absolutely anything to save our marriage," she said. "He made me bisexual, gave me kinks for dirty, slutty sex and for being fucked while I sleep, and he gave me a fetish for cum."

Of course he had, and Emily had loved it all. Except John was gone now, there was no marriage to save, and she was still all of these things he'd wanted her to be. "Fuck."

"Could be worse," Rachel said. "He could have made you love him."

Emily squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. "The way I made you love me?"

"Yes. If you were to die, my heart would be broken forever."

Emily switched the App to Rachel's page. The changes she had made to the girl were simple and few. She had made Rachel love her absolutely, and she'd given her a pair of tits that John loved to fuck.

She switched back to read the other message. "Happy Birthday, Emily!" it said. Emily had barely registered her birthday the month before, too lost in mourning her husband to celebrate her own continuing existence. "Times are tough, and everyone needs to make a living. As our gift to you, please choose between: Company Cunt, Easy Escort and Street Slut." Below the message was a button for each.

Emily shuddered and quickly switched the App back to Rachel's page, studying the many settings. "I can indeed give you a cock," she said, laughing. "I can even make it so you have a cock at particular times. How about from eleven at night to seven in the morning?"

"Um, I guess," Rachel said, her expression anxious, her hands reaching down between her thighs. It wasn't quite eleven o'clock, but it was close.

"A nice, thick cock," Emily muttered, her fingers searching, swiping and typing, "long but not too long, and nice big balls with lots of creamy cum for me..."

*

Rachel fled to her room, her heart pounding. An idle wish for a cock was one thing, the reality of it something else entirely. Cocks were ugly things, although Rachel had often been both aroused and fascinated by John's, and what if Emily found the sight of Rachel with a cock repulsive? What if Rachel herself hated the sight of it, the mere existence of it?

The clock on the wall ticked away the seconds, counting down to the dread moment. Rachel undressed herself, and perched on the edge of her bed, thighs parted, studying her bare, shaven pussy in the mirror, caressing the tender labia with her fingertips.

She wondered about that second message. Rachel had had just long enough to read it and to understand that the App's idea of a birthday gift was to turn Emily into a prostitute of one sort or another. She didn't like the idea of having to share Emily with anyone else.

There was a soft chime at eleven, as there was every hour on the hour, but this one seemed to reverberate along the length of Rachel's vagina, even into her womb, the vibrations giving way to tingling and a disturbing sensation of almost fluid flesh reshaping and growing. Her pussy closed up, her labia tightening and then swelling.

The transformation was swift, mere seconds passing before her genitals resembled a man's more than a woman's, and within a minute it was all done, her pussy no more than a memory, replaced by a shaven ball sack and a limp cock that was every bit as ugly as she had anticipated.

"Wow." Emily had entered the room unnoticed, and now she sat next to Rachel who had hurriedly tried to conceal the changed flesh with her hands. "Let me see," Emily murmured in Rachel's ear, her hand cupping Rachel's breast, her thumb teasing the nipple.

Rachel whimpered beneath this intimate assault. It had been too long since Emily had last touched her like this, and the sound that burst from her now was as much cry of relief as sigh of pleasure.

"Let me see," Emily insisted, tugging Rachel's hands away from her crotch, exposing the swelling flesh that twitched as it awoke, sending pulses of unfamiliar excitement rippling through her. Emily wrapped her hand about it, squeezing gently, and Rachel gasped, feeling for a moment that she might climax already, but the moment passed.

Beside her, Emily undressed quickly, while Rachel stared at the thick cock jutting out from where her pussy should be. In its erect condition, it was no longer so ugly, and Emily certainly didn't seem repulsed by it. Rachel stroked it tentatively, discovering for herself where it was particularly sensitive.

She watched in amazement as Emily knelt before her, so that in the mirror Rachel could see only Emily's smooth, perfect back, and the rippling waves of her long, dark hair as Emily's mouth descended on Rachel's new cock and sucked hungrily on it.

"Oh God!" Rachel cried out quietly, excited as much by the visual feast of Emily's passionate cocksucking as by the astonishing sensations of the intimate act. Rachel had knelt before John on many occasions, and had often brought him to a finish in her mouth, but to be on the receiving end of that was like nothing she had ever experienced before. "Oh God! I think I'm going to come!"

The tension built swiftly and Emily barely even paused for breath. With a hastily suppressed scream, Rachel climaxed while Emily hummed and murmured, swallowing the cum that erupted from Rachel's captive cock. Or most of it, anyway, some escaping Emily's sweet lips and oozing down her chin.

"Fuck," Rachel whispered, once she was able to say anything at all.

Emily laughed. "You taste wonderful, my love," she said, recapturing the escaped cum from her chin and sucking it from her fingers.

*

Emily lay back on the bed and laughed quietly to herself as Rachel poured months of sexual frustration into adoring every inch of Emily's skin. Her whispered words were caresses of warm breath, her lips teased with lingering kisses, her tongue tasted the smooth skin that had been too long neglected. Emily loved the attention and allowed herself to be actually happy for the first time in far too long.

The taste of cum in Emily's mouth satisfied a craving her husband had given to her. Her life changed the day she went to him to demand a divorce, sick of his infidelity. He had captured her soul with the App and made her into his obedient whore; what anger she could summon over this was ephemeral, and anyway Emily herself had in turn done the same to Rachel; perhaps one day Rachel would do it to another.

And now the App was offering to make her a whore for real, as if that was all she was good for now.

The cruelty of what John had done to her echoed in those three choices. So many times he had ordered his obedient secretary to lick his cum from his wife's pussy, and he had made sure Emily loved having his cum inside her. No doubt Company Cunt would see Emily in a similar role, her pussy wet and welcoming a string of horny business men. The thought of all that cum leaking from her on the way home, dripping onto the floor of the bus between her feet as weary commuters jammed and jostled against her...

Was that any better or worse than being an Easy Escort? John had loved sending her to the Fishers on Saturday nights, where Mr Fisher would use her for his pleasure in every conceivable way while his enslaved wife watched. No money had changed hands, but allowing her body to be used to fulfil another's fantasy had inevitably left Emily feeling dirty - and when coming home to John afterwards she had often been desperately aroused by how thoroughly she had just been used by a man who wasn't her husband.

But if being an escort played to her love of dirty sex, the thought of walking the streets and being used with rough brutality by random strangers in dark alleyways or filthy hotel rooms - what else could Street Slut mean? - excited her infinitely more, and horrified her just as much.

Better to choose none.

"Enough," she said to Rachel. "No more tenderness. Fuck me with that beautiful cock, and don't dare be gentle."

*

In the deep dark of the night, Rachel awoke to find Emily's arms about her. Rachel's cock was hard and throbbing urgently. They had made love for hours, an exhausting marathon of often brutal fucking that had had Rachel's muscles cramping by the end. Emily's soft cries of joy had been everything Rachel could ask for, although having a cock instead of a pussy never quite felt natural to her.

And yet, being able to penetrate Emily with her cock was an indescribable thrill, and remembering that soft, tight warmth only made her cock ache with need again.

Gently rolling the sleeping Emily onto her back, Rachel parted her mistress's thighs and knelt between them. Wanting to see the woman below her, she reached across to switch on the bedside light. Emily was fast asleep, but her pussy was visibly wet, and she did not awaken as Rachel eased her thick, hard cock slowly in, stretching the tender lips wide.

The feeling of it was exquisite. It took all of Rachel's strength of will not to give into the instinct to ram in hard and deep, but instead to maintain a slow, steady pace, so that with each thrust it seemed almost that Emily must awaken, her breathing deep but her body agitated, and Rachel wondered what orgies her sleeping mind must be conjuring up.

In the end, though, as her own demanding need for climax made her thrusts deeper and more determined, Rachel was dismayed to see Emily startled awake, momentarily shocked by this assault on her sleeping body - but then Emily laughed and wrapped her legs about Rachel's waist. "That's right," she said, her hands finding Rachel's breasts, her fingers tugging at the nipples. "Fuck me, Rachel. Fill me with your cum."

Not that Rachel had any choice in the matter, not between the electrifying assault on her sensitive nipples and the sweet pressure on her rigid cock. She cried out as orgasmic pleasure swept through her and her cock pulsed and contracted deliciously, her cum flooding the depths of Emily's tight, warm cunt.

"Good girl," Emily said, pulling Rachel down for a loving kiss. "Next time, try not to wake me." Smiling happily, she rolled over onto her front, and within seconds was fast asleep again.

Sleep did not come so easily to Rachel, however, and it wasn't long before her insatiable cock was hard once more. "I guess a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do," she whispered, eased her cock once more into her mistress's wet pussy, and relaxed into a slow, steady rhythm.

*

"You seem happier today," Rachel's mother said.

Given how close Emily's house was to the house Rachel had grown up in, where her mother still lived, Rachel often felt guilty for not visiting more often. During weekdays, when Emily's boys were at school, she liked to pop in at lunchtime, have a sandwich and a cup of tea. As long as the conversation stayed away from such topics as why Rachel's breasts had magically doubled in size one day during a short trip to the grocery store, and why she had so abruptly moved in with the Richards, then these brief visits were a mutual pleasure.

Certainly there was no way to explain to her mother that she had spent most of the past twelve hours fucking Emily with a cock that had now vanished. Her thoughts were a little fuzzy from lack of sleep, but the sense of peace was profound. And there was other news for her to share. "I spoke with the college this morning. I've got a lot of catching up to do, but they're giving me the chance."

Rachel had suspended her studies when John died. Emily had needed her for emotional support, and for help with the boys, and nothing mattered more to Rachel than Emily. But a new day had dawned, and Emily's happiness that morning had been like a breath of summer after a too long winter. Emily herself had encouraged Rachel to return to college.

"Oh, that's wonderful news, dear. And it will get you out of the house, mixing with people your own age. That will be good for you. And maybe you'll -"

"Mum!" Rachel interrupted with a warning glare. The constant encouragement for Rachel to find herself a boyfriend had been wearisome even before Emily made her hers.

"I'm just saying -"

"Don't."

*

Emily was out shopping when Rachel returned. She was about to go upstairs to bed when John's iPad caught her eye. It was still on the dining room table where Emily had left it the night before.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she sat down at the table, tapped in the passcode, and navigated to the App. The App that had captured her soul for Emily. She knew there was nothing she could do about that, and lacked any real desire to do so, but she wanted to read those messages again. She tapped the icon.

But there was only one message. "Dear Rachel," it said. "Don't want Emily to be a whore? Make her fate your own instead, and choose: Company Cunt, Easy Escort or Street Slut. This offer expires in five minutes. Think quickly!"

Rachel recoiled from the table, sending the iPad spinning away from her across the surface. Pacing back and forth across the room in a panic, she tried to phone Emily - but Emily's phone kept going to voicemail. "Not fair!" she screamed at the App. Not fair for it to force her to make her own decision about this. Just as things had been looking up too.

The one thing Rachel knew absolutely was that she didn't want Emily to feel forced into choosing. If either of them had to be a whore, far better to be herself, but maybe it was a trick, a false choice. Maybe neither of them needed to choose. Emily would surely be able to find herself a job that didn't involve selling her body for men to use.

And yet... And yet, Rachel knew how seductive the idea of being a whore must be to Emily. Her husband had programmed it into her, after all. As long as that choice remained open to her, there would be a real danger she would take it.

Rachel snatched up the iPad, intending to smash it on the tiled floor, but the App chimed suddenly with a new message notification, and she couldn't resist reading. "Dear Rachel," it said. "As a reward for choosing, ownership of Emily will pass to you. You have one minute left to decide. Choose well!"

She stared at the message in shock. Ownership of Emily was not something she wanted, but it was an answer to her greatest fear. The thing that worried Rachel most about belonging to Emily was the idea that one day Emily would find someone new, a husband to replace John, and then she would no longer need Rachel any more. For anything.

Hating herself for her fear and weakness, Rachel returned to the first message and the choice presented to her there. Time was running out. There were only seconds left to make a choice. Emily could be hers forever, but Rachel would make a whore of herself in choosing so. "Fuck!" she screamed, and stabbed her finger down on the button that said Easy Escort.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,802 Followers