Harry's App Ch. 04: Easy Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Emily had been having a wonderful day. She had woken up with that feeling in her cunt of having been fucked long and hard, and when she dipped her fingers into her pussy they came out slick with Rachel's cum.

She had kissed the sleeping girl. It was just past seven and the girl was indeed a girl again, no hard cock for Emily to use, and although that was something she could have changed, the boys would be waking up and someone needed to get them ready for school.

It was good to be the one doing that again. Emily had a quick shower to wash away the stink of sex, made breakfast for the boys, and amused everyone by bursting into song from moment to moment.

This was the life for her. She was Darcy's mother, Peter's mother, they were her priority. As fun as it had been when John sent her to the Fishers, that had been a night away from her family, her loved ones.

As fun as it had often been to be John's whore, the boys were growing up and it would get harder and harder to hide that side of her life from them. As much as she yearned to give in to the fantasy of being a wanton slut, even a whore for the App, she was a mother first and foremost.

Even this thing with Rachel could start to be a problem. It was unfair to Rachel and potentially confusing for the boys. Besides, while Emily loved being with Rachel, she wasn't actually in love with her.

"I think you should go back to college," she said later that morning, in between kisses. "It will be good for you."

"What about you?" Rachel had asked. "What will you do?"

"Look for a job. But something that will let me be here for Darcy and Peter." Emily laughed suddenly. "I can't stop thinking about your cock. It felt so good in me last night. My pussy's still leaking cum." She lifted her skirt to show Rachel her soaked underwear. "Tonight I want you to fuck my tits and ass with the same passion. Call me a slut, smack my cheeks, come all over my face. You know I like it dirty."

"Yes, Emily," Rachel had said obediently, her eyes full of adoration.

Still, as Emily headed out to the shops, she found herself wishing John were still alive. John had known exactly how to treat her to make her feel just the right kind of dirty. Men were better at being selfish bastards.

She bought herself a dress suit and some nice shirts and tops that would be good for interviews and, hopefully, work. Not that she was particularly fussy about what kind of work, so long as the hours were convenient.

For the first time in ages, she found herself checking out the people around her. It was busy in town, everyone in a hurry, but her eyes picked out handsome faces, or broad shoulders, or muscular chests, and sometimes her gaze lingered lower, musing on the equipment concealed there. And so many gorgeous women too, but Emily still found that side of herself confusing.

As she started making her way slowly back to the bus stop, it was the blondes who attracted her attention most often, especially those well endowed with large breasts. Catching sight of herself reflected in a shop window, Emily was startled by how old her choice of clothing felt. A mother and a widow she might be, but she was still a very attractive woman. She could be a lot sexier too, if she dared.

Emily searched for a dress, something suitable for a mother to wear - that a hot, young, sexy mother might wear - and decided on a blue and white dress clearly inspired by sailors' uniforms. The hem was a little high, perhaps, but she was wearing dark leggings beneath. It sat better on her when she removed her bra, which was a little risqué but she felt good about it.

She passed a shoe shop, Carvela, and allowed herself to detour within, and walked out in a pair of knee-high leather boots that looked fantastic and weren't too uncomfortable either. "Home, Emily," she instructed herself, "before you spend another penny!"

But Boux Avenue was impossible to resist, and Emily soon found herself in the hosiery section. The idea of swapping her leggings for hold ups both excited and troubled her. It was so out of character for her to be considering what she was, it was almost like when John took control of her with the App.

"Can I help you with anything?" the shop assistant asked. She was young and blonde and her breasts looked perfect for being cupped in Emily's hands.

"These," Emily decided, tearing her eyes away from those magnetic tits and fastening instead on the first pair of hold ups she could see. "Do you have somewhere I could change?"

"Of course."

Two minutes later, Emily was in a changing cubicle, rolling the hold ups into place when she spied the tattoo. On her bum. A name in italic script, and a heart.

And as if further proof were needed that the App had changed her again, Emily read the name of her lover, her owner, and didn't mind at all.

"What have you done, Rachel," she murmured, and left her leggings and dirty knickers behind in the cubicle as she marched out of the shop and set a determined course for home.

*

Waiting for Emily to come home was an hour of torturous uncertainty for Rachel. Given the chance, she had snatched power over the woman she loved, and she had used it too. Yes, Emily had done it to Rachel first, and still had that same power over her, so really all Rachel had done was make them equals in this unnatural relationship, but none of that changed the fact that Rachel had reached into Emily's heart and bound her to Rachel as securely as Rachel's was bound to Emily.

But when Emily stormed into the house dressed as a sexy sailor girl, Rachel couldn't quite suppress a smile. The flash of bare thighs between the hold ups and the hem of the dress promised much that wasn't quite revealed. "Rachel," Emily demanded, "what have you done to me?"

Emily's expression was stern, but Rachel heard a pleading note in her voice. "See for yourself," she said, indicating the iPad lying on the table beside her. She sat back and sipped her tea as she waited.

Emily approached uncertainly and took the seat opposite, her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. She unlocked the iPad and opened the App. "You made me love you," she noted without obvious surprise.

"Of course I did."

Emily nodded. "And you gave me a preference for blondes, a fetish for big tits, a tattoo on my ass and an exhibitionist compulsion for going commando - which I really don't want to do when my boys are around." She glared at Rachel, but the attempt at anger lacked conviction.

"I can't change anything that John did to you," Rachel explained. "I can't stop you being attracted to men, or other women, but I can make me the one you want. Besides, you gave me these tits for your husband's pleasure, and now they're for you too."

Emily's lustful gaze lingered on Rachel's breasts for a good few seconds. "I should have made them bigger when I had the chance," she said with a wry smile.

"You still can," Rachel pointed out, and Emily's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Although I'd rather you didn't," Rachel added. "At least not during the day."

Emily switched to the page with Rachel's properties, and laughed as she increased the cup size from DD to KK. Sighing, Rachel hurriedly removed her T-shirt and bra, and stared mournfully down at her inflating breasts. The weight of them was bad enough; thinking of what her mother would say, and how absolutely everyone would stare at them was even worse. "Mmm, yummy," Emily said with a wicked smile.

The smile faded to seriousness. "You know, I could make you not love me. I could set you free, and then you could set me free."

Rachel nodded agreeably. "Go on, then." She watched Emily's fingers hesitate over the control, and slowly retreat. "Now you understand how I feel," Rachel said. "The only thing worse than being made to love someone is the idea they can just switch that off."

Emily nodded, and instead scrolled to body features and added a tattoo just below Rachel's left shoulder. "Property of Emily Richards," it read in a very official-looking font.

"I guess I deserve that," Rachel said.

"Wait, what's this?" Emily said with a troubled frown. "Why does it say Easy Escort? And how the hell are you able to change my properties anyway?"

"The App messaged me while you were gone. It said I could choose instead of you, and if I did so it would make you mine. I don't want to be a whore, but I want it even less for you. I know you want to be a good mother to your boys. I knew you'd even be willing to sacrifice me, if necessary. Especially if you found yourself a man to replace John."

"I'd never," Emily said quietly, unable to meet Rachel's eyes.

"No," Rachel said. "Not now. I don't yet understand what Easy Escort will do to me, but I do know that you will always love me, no matter what."

Emily sighed, and nodded. Making an adjustment to the setting for Rachel's breasts, she said, "Nighttime only, then," and Rachel was relieved to feel the weight on her chest ease. "Let's get dressed, my love. The boys will be home any moment."

And as Emily stood, the hem of her dress lifted for an instant, as if by accident, to show off her shaven pussy.

*

The boys were in bed and asleep by ten, and Emily finally ran out of distractions from the thunderbolt of her new reality. John, her husband, was dead and she still missed him terribly whenever she thought of him, but his control over her had been very different. He had never made her love him, he had made her willing to do anything to save their marriage. Had he still been alive, that imperative would still hold.

What Emily had done to Rachel, and what Rachel had now done to her, was far more cruel. It was an unquestioning love that would endure forever unless some caprice of the App decided otherwise. The impact was absolute. For months, ever since Emily had captured Rachel with the App, she had been little more than a delicious toy to play with, a nanny to the boys, or a shoulder to cry on. Abruptly she was so much more than that. Now whenever Emily looked at Rachel, or even just thought about her, she felt such a warmth of emotion, a desire to possess and protect, and a desire to be possessed by her and protected in turn.

A smile from Rachel now excited the butterflies within. The beauty of youth, long blonde hair that Emily longed to run her fingers through, breasts that she hungered to see bare and expanded again to gargantuan size. As she showered and shaved and prepared herself for the coming night, Emily felt as euphoric as a young woman preparing for a first date with a new love.

She wasn't sure how she felt about Rachel taking the choice of gift away from her. On the one hand she was grateful not to have that temptation. It would be easier now to focus her life on being a mother to the boys, and she would either find a job that was suitable or she would find some other means to support her family, one that didn't involve selling her body.

On the other hand, it was distressing to think of Rachel having taken that fate upon herself. Bad enough that Emily had turned an innocent eighteen-year-old girl into her personal sex slave, now that same girl might soon be satisfying the perverted fantasies of a hundred different men - a possibility that made Emily, in truth, a little jealous.

At quarter to eleven, she knocked on Rachel's door, her nerves tingling with fear as much as excitement. Emily hadn't felt like this in over a decade, as if there were electricity in her veins. "Come in," she heard faintly, and pushed the door open, as she had done a hundred times before but never like this. When she closed the door again behind her, knowing she was alone now with the woman she loved, with the woman she was about to make love to, with the woman who would soon have a thick, gorgeous cock and huge, amazing breasts...

Well, Emily didn't need to touch herself to know her pussy was very wet. She laughed to herself, remembering how wet her pussy had been on the bus ride home, even as she'd struggled to keep it hidden from her fellow passengers. The combination of high-heeled boots and a short dress had made that more complicated than she had anticipated. The silk nightie she wore now was not much shorter than that dress had been.

Rachel, in contrast, was entirely naked. As Emily entered and closed the door, she lay on her bed and spread her legs wide. "I want your mouth on me," she said. "While I still have a pussy. Taste me. Make me come."

Emily had always preferred to be on the receiving end of this act, unless she was licking the cum from a freshly fucked cunt, but right at that moment she could think of nothing more divine than Rachel's sweet pussy. She climbed onto the bed and pressed her nose to her lover's tender lips, and breathed in deeply. The smell was intoxicating, dizzying, and Emily hummed with delight. "Did you give me a fetish for pussy? Because right now I could drown inside you."

Rachel laughed. "No fetish. You've just never taken the time to enjoy it properly. Now get to work, you dirty little cumslut."

Emily grinned. In just a few minutes, that's exactly what she hoped to be.

*

Some time around three a.m., Rachel was awoken by a mouth on her cock. She reached across carefully to switch on the bedside light and peered down between her huge, heavy breasts at the head bobbing up and down on her erect cock. Rachel watched this without reaction, enjoying the attention of course but mostly just curious.

They had again made love for hours before sleeping. Emily had adored Rachel's expanded tits, squeezing and massaging them with her hands, sucking on the swollen, sensitive nipples until Rachel begged her to stop. "Maybe you should give me a cock," Emily said with a laugh, "because I really wish I could fuck these beauties and come all over them."

"And then lick all the cum off," Rachel said.

"Oh yes, absolutely."

Instead, Rachel had used her cock to fuck Emily's tits, and had not allowed Emily to clean up the mess she'd made on them. She'd tied Emily's wrists to the headboard and used her tongue and then her lubed-up fingers on Emily's ass. "This is what you asked for, isn't it," she said. "Let me hear you beg for it, slut."

Emily had nodded eagerly. "Fuck my ass, Rachel. I want to feel your cum leaking from my ass in the morning."

She was no anal virgin, but Emily's ass had gone months without a hard cock, and Rachel was as gentle and as patient as she could be. She gazed admiringly down at her mistress's cum-splashed breasts as she pressed her thick cock against that rear entrance, penetrating it with slow determination.

"Fuck," Emily whispered, panting heavily. "Fuck that's big."

Rachel pressed two cum-slick fingers into Emily's mouth and growled, "You can take it, slut."

Emily moaned with pleasure as she sucked hungrily on the fingers, and Rachel thrust steadily deeper, until fully half her cock was buried in that exquisitely tight passage. "Do you love me?" she asked, removing her fingers to let Emily speak.

"I do," Emily said without hesitation. "I love you so fucking much."

So fucking much, and so much fucking, and in the middle of the night Emily was sucking once more on Rachel's cock. A determined and methodical blowjob that almost - but not quite - brought Rachel to a finish.

Emily sat up and straddled Rachel, looking down at her with a distant expression. "I want your cum in my ass," she said, and pressed down on Rachel's cock, taking it in her ass without significant hesitation. "Mmm," she said, and settled into a steady rhythm, fucking herself happily in her sleep.

Rachel studied Emily's face for a few minutes, then switched the light off again, and in the dark she was able to relax and enjoy the experience. Sexsomnia was the one other change she'd made to Emily in the App. If Emily was going to be fucked in her sleep, she might as well be an active participant.

"Come in my ass," Emily said, and then climaxed in her sleep as the cock in her ass kicked ecstatically, adding a fresh load of cum to the one from earlier.

*

Rachel was roused from sleep by an unfamiliar chime from her phone. By the sound of distant singing, Emily was downstairs in the kitchen, no doubt preparing breakfast for the boys. There was no pressing need for Rachel to be awake, and she would have happily closed her eyes and drifted back to sleep.

That chime puzzled her, however. She reached for her phone and checked her notifications. There was a new message for an app she didn't recognise: "New Date! Tue 25th 5 p.m. - 8 hrs (£800)."

The icon was two red lips with a familiar question mark superimposed. Not the App from the iPad, but something connected. Something no doubt to do with her choice of Easy Escort. Rachel stared at the notification for a long minute, her heart pounding, her clit throbbing, and dared at last to press it to find out what it meant.

The same message opened in the Easy Escort app that hadn't been on her phone the day before and certainly hadn't been installed by her. Below the message was a two-button choice: "I'll do it!" or "Hmm, maybe."

Could it really be possible that some complete stranger was willing to pay her more than a month's rent just for a few hours with her? Not that Rachel needed to pay rent, or that she particularly needed the money. Or that she had any desire to fuck anyone other than Emily, although the thought of someone paying her for sex was oddly exciting.

Her free hand slid down to her pussy, her fingers teasing between her labia. She was wet. Aroused. More aroused than she had ever been before by such fantasies. Then again, this was more than fantasy. It was a very real offer of money for sex. All Rachel had to do was press one button and she would officially be a sex worker.

She concentrated instead on a different button, teasing and rubbing her clit as she mused over the message and the choice presented to her. Of course she wouldn't do it, but there was no harm in the fantasy, a faceless man thrusting his hard cock into her, the way John had done so often.

Emily's voice from downstairs distracted her, however, and she abandoned the effort. There were better ways to find relief, after all. With a dismissive snort, she pressed, "Hmm, maybe."

Maybe never.

But that 'maybe' echoed strangely in her mind as she showered and dressed. Rachel had, after all, chosen Easy Escort for herself the day before, and it had been written into her core identity in the App. There was no way for Emily to edit it out again.

That first offer of work was still there when she checked her phone again. Teasing her. Taunting her. Tempting her. The simple truth was that Rachel's heart might belong to Emily, but there was a part of herself now that liked the idea of being paid - paid very well - for sex.

The boys were away at school. Emily was wearing a short skirt and T-shirt, and was bending over a lot more than necessary as she did the housework, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, hoovering everywhere. "My ass is sore today," she whispered in Rachel's ear. "In a nice way."

"Were you awake at all?" Rachel asked.

"Slept like a baby. Some very erotic dreams, however. I hope you enjoyed whatever you did to me, because I certainly did."

Rachel laughed, and then frowned as her phone chimed again. That same chime as before. She glanced at her notifications: "New Date! Fri 28th 4 p.m. - 16 hrs (£1600)."

"Fuck," she whispered. Who the hell had that much money to spend on a single night of sex?

"What is it?" Emily asked in alarm.

Rachel opened the offer in the app to show her. "Fuck," echoed Emily. "Are you going to accept?"

"Do you want me to?"

Emily hesitated for a moment, then gave a deliberate shrug. "No."

"No?"

Emily blushed under Rachel's demanding glare. "No, I don't want you to do it, but if that app was on my phone, I'd be upstairs already, planning what to wear - and what not to." She teased her skirt up high enough to flash Rachel her bare pussy, and laughed.